Welcome to Gaia! ::

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Sailor Moon based B/C shop! Come join us! 

Tags: Sailor, Moon, Scouts, Breedables, Senshi 

Reply ♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥
[R] Library visits and alt door opening methods (Lir & Snow) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:20 pm
((This rp is post-dated back to after the events here))

After their chance meeting by the jewellery store, Liryn had seen Snowball a couple of times since.

The first had been at cat HQ, where he had been one amongst several other cats. He had gone because the idea of having his very own communication device was something that he couldn't resist. The youma crashing its way into HQ had been unexpected though, but several sets of paws and feline annoyance had been more than enough to reduced the interloper into dust.

The second had been another chance meeting, Liryn along with several others pulled to a space. To a senshi's homeworld - in order to help a chibi senshi with a youma threat.

Liryn's next meeting with the fluffy white cat however was much more deliberate - he had called up the other using his communication device and had asked if he wanted to come out and meet him so that they could go library-visiting and had settled on the park as the meet up place.

He leapt up on a bench as he settled down to wait for the other mauvian's arrival.

He had come prepared this time and whilst he hadn't been able to manage to convince Arian or Orah to part with their money cards, he had managed to find something which he hoped would work as well...

After all it was thin enough and seemed relatively flexible enough.

And if he was being honest it made a lousy usb.

Of course it would probably have been much simpler for them to go to the main Library given that there was a Royal Knight there... But then the 'usb' which he was hoping to re-purpose into a door opener would have been kind of redundant and Liryn had promised to show Snowball the money card door opener trick.

LP
Belated start for you. I've post dated it back to the period after the Hugbell rescue which I hope works but as always let me know if I need to change anything

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:23 pm
Snowball's tail twitched as he trotted down the paved sidewalk in the park, it was a fairly brisk summer night which the cat didn't mind at all since it wasn't too hot.

He looked around until he found Liryn sitting on the beach and jumped up to join his partner in book reading related crimes. "Liryn! How're you, I haven't seen you since . . . well the other day." He started laughing when he realized it really hadn't been that horribly long since he saw the other cat.

Granted the situation in which they'd seen each other last time wasn't quite favorable. His tail flickered as he sat there looking around. "Soo, where's our target?" He asked looking around and accessing which buildings were not too horribly far from them.

Litian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 4:05 pm
"Evening Snowball" Liryn said cheerfully as the fluffy white mauvian, hopped up on the bench next to him.

He hadn't been waiting long - at least it hadn't felt like he'd been waiting that long.

He continued, a touch of amusement slipping into his voice "You're right, it was just the other day" before adding as his voice sobered into seriousness "Although I hope that that chibi senshi is okay - I didn't get a chance to check before the magic sent me home."

At Snowball's question about the target he said "There's a small library on the road that runs past the entrance on the other side" adding "It's next to a couple of shops" before pulling out the card-shaped usb so that the fluffy mauvian could see before continuing "I asked but he wouldn't let me borrow his money card and I didn't get a chance to ask Ida and so I bought this along instead - it's money card-shaped and pretty bendy so I think it might work as a substitute."

LP

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:49 pm
Snowball smiled as Liryn greeted him cheerfully, "So I thought you might like to know Polaris is coming home soon~" He added as he stretched out a little bit listening to the other cat.

"Hmm... I'm not sure she was a chibi anymore? She seemed really young though for an Eternal senshi." Snowball agreed, "I hope she's fine as well. Maybe one of the others know her? We could probably find her and check up on her."

He nodded as he listened, looking towards the library. Ears flicked as he listened, "That's cool. Does it have a security alarm do you know?" He asked curiously as he observed the card. "OHH.... I use those to buy Pizza for me and Niflhel." His tail flickered as he sat there looking at the money card-shaped item.

"Hah, had I known that, I would've just tried to bring Niflhel's along."

litian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:57 pm
It took a few moments for Liryn to call up the name that Snowball mentioned, but once he recalled the context, he smiled at Snowball with his own smile - more a of grin really, but a cheerful one as he said “That’s great news.” Because from what Snowball had told him, his senshi had been away for a really long while.

Snowball’s suggestion that one of the other’s who had been pulled to the chibi or perhaps not-so-chibi senshi’s homeworld might know how she fared was a good one and he nodded at the fluffy white cat. “That’s a point - I can ask Ida and Athene” he thought about it some more. “Or perhaps Ash” because whilst Ash was a technological whizz, the silvery-grey mauvian also seemed to know a lot of people.

He considered Snowball’s question about whether the library an alarm as he put the usb back into his space pocket. “I don’t think so” he said as he stretched before jumping down from the bench, waiting for Snowball to join him before starting to pad in the direction of the library, “But it’s kind of a small one.”

The mention of libraries reminded him “That reminds me “I did try to get into the big City library, but I got caught by the librarian there. He’s really nice though and let me in and he’s a Royal Knight called Camelot.”

LP

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:37 pm
Snowball smiled and nodded, "Yeah it is! I can't wait to see her again, I've missed her a fair bit. Niflhel actually went to pick her up and help her move back."

He gave a nod as the cat seemed to believe that it was a valid point, "Hopefully someone will know or at least have an idea where we can run into her at. Surely she's got hang out spots."

Looking thoughtful Snowball followed behind, "Okay, if an alarm goes off we just make sure the door is locked and look like two cute cats got stuck in the Library?" He started laughing a little bit.

He paused, "Oh really? Well next time maybe we can just go crash his library if he'll let us."

Litian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 2:14 am
"I'd love to meet her at some point" Liryn said as he made his way through the park. "Maybe when she's all settled and stuff - I could bring Athene and Ida too and we could do cross-introductions or something." Because he was sure that they would like to meet Snowball's Princess too.

He nodded, a quick up and down movement at Snowball's comment "I'm sure he'll be okay with it. He opened up the big door and all for me, even though it was locked and he talked to me about his Wonder - apparently there's a real live dragon there." Camelot had promised to take him some time, although Liryn hadn't had the chance to talk the other up on his office.

"And that sounds like a plan" he continued at Snowball's suggestion that they made sure to shut the door and played cat, if by chance they ended up setting off an alarm by accident.

After all it wouldn't be the first time that he'd played cat.

LP
Little does Liryn know that Athene already knows Snowball's Princess

PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:23 pm
Snowball nodded, "Of course! I'm sure she'd be more than happy to meet you and your friends!" He grinned thinking about how thrilled Polaris would be.

His ears flicked as he listened about Camelot, "Ohh really!? That's awesome, I wonder how a dragon even survived? I haven't ever seen one." He seemed very curious, "We should bug him!"

He nodded as he followed stopping when they finally managed to reach the door, "Should we try the front or go around to the back? The back there might not be anyone walking there."

Litian
Belated reply

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 9:28 pm
"Great" Liryn said cheerfully. "Perhaps we can arrange something when she's more settled and arrange a date and place or something" and it would give him a chance to actually run the idea past Athene and Ida.

"I haven't seen a dragon either" Liryn admitted. "At least not outside of books I haven't" although with Camelot's promise to take him to see his Wonder, Liryn was hoping that would change as he fully intended to take the Royal Knight up on his offer at some point.

He turned his attention to the library door, "Back" he said decisively after his purplish eyes had studied it for a few moments, suiting action to words as he started to pad around the side of the library.

Back would also mean that there was less chance of being caught by anyone who might just happen to be wandering round.

LP
no worries :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 10:25 pm
Snowbal's tail flickered as he nodded, "Yes, we should arrange something! Maybe eating out somewhere that has a patio or at the Catfe`." He said with a purr as he thought about the possibilities.

Snowball nodded, "Yeah I mean books, maybe TV movies but those are all animated. I'd love to see a real one I bet it'd be wicked cool!"

Snowball followed around as the other headed towards the back, "Hopefully the back is easier to open too, I mean the front usually has weird door locks right?" From what he saw unless they were normal doors they had weird ways of locking them.

litian

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2015 4:31 pm
"Catfe?" Liryn looked over at Snowball, his purplish eyes curious, the term one that he hadn’t come across before.

He had continued walking as he waited for Snowball’s answer, heading further down the side of the library.

"Maybe Camelot can take both of us" he offered at Snowball’s mention that he too would love to see a dragon” purplish eyes shifting to momentarily glance at the bushes that someone had planted on one side, there was the odd bit of junk that appeared to have been surreptitiously dumped here and there too, although Liryn forced himself to ignore it - at least for now - because there were more interesting things to be focusing on, although he made a side note to perhaps poke around it at some later point - just in case.

He nodded in agreement of Snowball’s suggestion that the back might be easier to open "True. They may have alarmed them too" because sometimes that was a thing too.

They had reached the back by that point though, the lone door a much simpler one, a few steps with a railing leading up to it and a small window with a ledge set into the building on the other side.

LP
sorry to have taken so long LP

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:47 pm
litian

Snowball nodded, "Yeah it's a cafe that allows Cats. Ironically." He replied as he continued to walk, "Ran by a senshi, I've visited a few times, it's different."

He followed after Liryn, "Oh that sounds like fun! I don't think it'd be that taxing to take a couple of tag-a-long cats." He mused as they continued down the path and finally poked their heads around the back of the building.

"I wouldn't be surprised. I wonder if the windows are alarmed too." He seemed curious in his thoughts as he sat there looking at the back of the building and assessing the door and window. "Wouldn't be lucky enough they left the window open so we could check the door." He chuckled a little at the notion.

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:02 pm
"Ooh that sounds pretty neat" Liryn said as Snowball explained what a catfe was, paws padding cat-quiet along the ground.

It also sounded like a place that was totally worth checking out, because whilst Liryn knew of around a pawful of cafe-type places where the owners were friendly to cats, he'd never come across one which specifically allowed cats inside.

Perhaps it was something he could ask Athene or Ida about given that a senshi was running it he mused to himself, although he looked over at Snowball at the white furred cat's comment about tag-along-cats "Maybe we can go to the main library for our next library trip or something - and then we can ask him then."

At least that was if the Royal Knight was at the library at the time of their next visit - something that Liryn very much hoped would be case, a part of him wishing that there was some way of pinging the Knights like he could do the senshi.

He considered the door and the window himself after they reached the back, before pulling out the 'something' that he had brought along as an alternative to the money card.

"Well we won't know until we try" he said consideringly "And out of the two the window looks like it might be the best bet since it has the ledge right by it" he nudged the money card alternative as he added "And we can always see if this will let us do the open door trick - and maybe it will work on windows too."

LP

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2016 9:33 pm
litian
late reply is late

Snowball's tail flickered as he smiled, "It is actually!"

He smiled, "Also, the main library sounds like a plan! I'd love to see if we could."

He watched as Liryn considered which to head for, and then choose the window. "This is true." He followed Liryn and joined him on the windowsill, looking to see if it was large enough for him, though if not he noticed not too far away was the trashcan he could sit there until the window was open.

"Awesome, lets see what we can do then!" Snowball was curiously peering around. "I hope it won't give us too much trouble in letting us inside."

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100

litian

Spacey Kitten

20,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 12:14 am
The window turned out to be one of those simple windows where the bottom slid upwards in order to open, however it didn't take much checking to see that the window had been securely locked.

Purplish eyes studied the obstacle, a small tabby paw moving to prod experimentally at it.

Yep definitely locked, although there looked like there could potentially be a bit of wiggle room.

He looked at Snowball "Okay time to see if this thing works" he said cheerfully before carefully picking up the the thing that he had brought along as a money card alternative by one end before trying to push the other end into the small gap between window and wall...

With trying being the operative word given that the money card alternative was thicker than a real money card.

LP
no worries LP

♥ In the Name of the Moon! ♥

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas