Submit

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:35 pm
Kyrian walked into the settlement, pulling his scarf off of his head and keeping it loosely wrapped around hsi shoulders. The wind male was giddy. This was the settlement that Rham was at...he just knew it. He got nervous. What if...Rham was busy with a girlfriend. Or a future bride. Eek! He would be intruding...but all he wanted was to see his friend again. Right...?

He hoped that's all he wanted. He really had no clear idea why he wanted to see Rham so much. Sure he liked his friend...a lot. That was it...right? he shook his head as he stood there, hips cocked to one side as he tapped a foot in thought.

Saint Sergio

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:58 am
Rham stretched himself out as he worked on choosing which fabrics to take with him. He had a lot of wares now, but he had to pick a set amount to take with him. He was out in the open, seeming to flutter around a group of fabric rolls, holding them out and looking at them in the sun. The blond peddler boy was hoping to get out of this settlement soon. In all honesty, Rham had spent so much time here it was starting to feel like home, but he wasn't ready to settle down. Not yet. There was still too much to do.

He worked his jaw a little bit as he found another fabric to add to the take with him pile, that was honestly looking way too big. "I'm going to have to get some sort of pack animal, aren't I?" He murmured to himself, pushing his hair around. "Great. More coin down the drain. Ugh!"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:22 am
Saint Sergio

Kyrian walked around a little more. Taking in the sights of the forest around him, already thinking of possible melodies he had to find someone to test them out on. Sighing a little he clasped his hands behind his back as he turned. The wind caught up with him from behind causing his scarf to fly up and smack him a few times in the face before he flailed to bring it under control. He blinked rapidly pouting, "That wasn't very nice."

Grumbling the wind male walked onward not really watching where he was walking the youth passed by numerous people. What tripped him up however was the barest corner of a fabric roll which had shifted just slightly out of the pile. With a familiar squeak to Rham's ears the Wind rouge toppled over and landed on his side. Hissing in slight pain he shifted to sit up as he rubbed his elbow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:31 am
The peddler winced once he heard a squeak and someone falling. Naturally he tensed up and turned around to see what had happened and blinked to find some wavy blond hair in disarray and someone on their side. He then saw the offending roll of fabric and bit down on his lip. Oops. "Uh..." He hummed a little and wandered over to the one who sat up.

"I am SO sorry..." He reached a hand down and offered to help him. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Rham didn't see blood, so the other wasn't that hurt. Needless to say he didn't recognize Kyrian right away.

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:40 am
Saint Sergio

Feeling the other helping him up, Kyrian smiled brightly; "Nothing broken, nothing lost." he giggled as he stood with the other's help. Standing with his gloved hand still clasped in the other males he used his free hand to brush himself off. Humming as he did so, the rouge fixed his belt a bit and then looked up. He blinked once as he took in the male holding his hand.

He blinked twice as his brain started whirling. A third and he squeaked out, "Rham!" he laughed, "Its me!" not realizing that that phrase might not be a excellent clue.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:48 am
When the other male said he was okay, Rham relaxed and just helped dust the other's shoulders off before the wavy haired one cried out.

Those pale green eyes squinted before he blinked and surprise overtook his face. "Kyrian?" He laughed and hugged the other tightly to him, tucking the man under his chin. "I can't believe it! Is it really?" He pulled back to look Kyrian over from head to toe and just beamed wide. His friend had changed a lot.

"Wow.. How long has it been?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:59 am
Saint Sergio

Kyrian giggled as he was tucked into the other male for a moment. Always shorter than most in his age group had its advantages. Like right now he could snug his best friend before giggling as he was pushed back.

"Oh a few years i think..." he blinked a little, "I forget to keep track of time while I traveled. Oh...Rham!!" he slipped his flute into his hands holding it up, "I got it..and Father used some of the glowing crystals we found..." he stepped back a little and twirled for his friend, "See? Mother gave me these before i left.." he shifted the scarf back over a shoulder as he walked back to Rham's side. giggling as he hugged him again, "You have no idea how great it is to see someone familiar. Its scary out there alone..." he tone got a little shaky...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:07 am
"It's not that scary, is it?" He asked, nudging the other as they walked. After a moment he looked at that flute and took hold of it carefully, grinning and nodding. "It's really pretty..." Rham gave it back with a grin and slid his arm around Kyrian's waist as they headed back to his wares.

"I got myself some fabric to sell. I'm a peddler now. Bet you didn't see that happening." He laughed and sighed once they got to his messy pile of wares before rubbing his face with his free hand. Rham slipped away to go pick everything up again, giving a sheepish little noise. "Uh... I'm kind of a mess. Traveling again soon. Gotta figure out what to take with me, you know?"

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 10:59 am
Saint Sergio

Kyrian smiled warmly as the other examined the flute. He had to look up slightly at the other but that was okay. It was Rham. Leaning into the other as they walked back towards wherever it was Rham was guiding him to Kyrian was extremely happy in this moment. He repressed the urge to shiver as he felt Rham's fingers dance along his exposed flesh at his hip. Instead he shifted closer before giggling, "It is when you have no real idea where your going. Remember Rham, I've only ever traveled up to Zena to visit cousins. Traveling through Tale...was....eye opening. I learned a few things. Like...don't let strangers near your food provisions." he made a face at that memory of Cassio. He blinked then smiled brightly, "The elders used the glowing crystals we brought back to highlight the Items given to our generation. It was...sweet."

He kept his smile, "I didn't but...it still seems like something you'd do." he blinked at the mess then started to help, "Can I travel with you? I mean...I sorta...don't...have any idea what I want to do now that I found you." he blushed at the semi confession.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 5:08 pm
"Right. You're not as well traveled." He teased the other as he slid away to pick up his wares, starting to put them away. Rham wouldn't be able to do much with Kyrian here today. It was going to be a couple of days of catch up and getting reacquainted with one another before he headed out again. He pushed his own blond and brown hair around before laughing at his question.

"Yeah, you can. If you don't mind a lot of walking forever. Because, honestly? I have no desire to settle in any one place yet. I've only just been allowed to sell and I am so taking advantage of it." Rham looked over at his friend, stashing the last roll of fabric away before picking up the heavy pack. He'd definitely have to invest in some sort of animal to help him carry everything. "...So, come on. We'll find you a place to stay."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:37 pm
Saint Sergio

Find him a place...Kyrian sorta felt his spirits fall. Looking around he guessed Rham didn't have room for him. Would make sense. Yeah. He looked back, forcing a smile. "Yeah." he chuckled. "As for walking I don't mind. We did a lot of it back in Sauti, that didn't change while I traversed down here. I don't mind traveling more...if your there."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:36 am
Rham blinked when Kyrian seemed to wilt like a flower with no water. He reached out and poked the other's cheek before sighing a bit. "What's wrong? You don't want to stay at a nice inn?" He poked him a few more times before laughing.

"Well of course I'm going to be there. Going to go trade and sell cloth and see what other mischief I can manage to get myself into." He winked at Kyrian before getting serious. "Do you have a dagger? You might need one for the road."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:15 pm
Saint Sergio

Kyrian blinked, oh! He misunderstood Rham. Taking ahold of Rham's hand he stuck out his tounge. "You had me thinking something else...we sharing a room? Like we did while back in Sauti!" the innocent minded male chirped. He still had Rham's hand to the other male would feel a slight tightening as the smaller excitedly bounced a little in place. Kyrian had a cute little blush across the bridge of his nose as he smiled.

When the other got serious, Kyrian blinked. "N-no...I wouldn't know how to use it." there was a slight tremble to his body as he thought of the idea of harming another.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:46 pm
Sharing a room wasn't what he had in mind, but hey, they'd been doing it since they were little, so why not. He grinned a bit and laced their fingers together before just walking with him. "We can, yeah! I mean, it's a single bed, but I wouldn't mind. ...If you don't mind me potentially kicking you." Nightmares happened time and again with him.

"No? Well.." He sighed and pushed his free hand through his own hair, clicking his tongue. "...You'll need at least that. It's not hard to use? We can probably find someone to teach you.. I'm not too good at it, so I need a teacher too."

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:16 pm
Saint Sergio

Kyrian leaned into his side as the walked, used to the male's warmth and allowing of Kyrian's own clingy impulse. He listened to the other shrugging. "Think of it this way, it'd be less money if we shared a room. A single bed is nothing...remember that one time we got stuck in that narrow trench for the whole night? That was scary. But...I had to be on top of you..." he trailed off remembering that night. They had gotten distracted tracking a Sailscale, it got dark and they were forced to take shelter in that trench. Kyrian remembers being pressed close to Rham, he knew they both were scared. Neither really slept that night.

Though that was a night of fear for the blond. He remembered later that that night is what cemented their friendship, Rham held him closer than even his Mother had ever done. Kyrian in turn had hummed a tune his Father taught them as a lullaby. He listened and nodded, "Alright. That I don't mind. We can find someone before leaving?"  
◈ Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff