Paper Falcons
Captain

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 1:14 am
Have a monster you want to see in SS:BM?!

Well then post here with a description, reference link as well as the name and it
might just make it onto our ever growing list.

Accepted Monsters:

Naga ( Name and slight feature changes due to holy/divine origins )
Sphinx
Harpy
Jersey Devil
Jenny Greenteeth
Chupacabra

We at SS:BM love and crave your feedback! Thank you!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:50 am
I am totally biased and have been craving this type of pet EVERYWHERE, but no one seems to wanna edit lines ;-;

Naga - from Hindu mythology. they are a class of deities actually, but are monstrous in appearance. So, maybe? Their half snake, half man. Female Naga's are called Nagi....never ever mention Garuda. Those are their mortal enemies due to their founding legend. Naga regularly protect places from what I remember. So, its up to you on if you think they'll be a good addition to the shop.  

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100

Paper Falcons
Captain

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 am
SwordOfTheDarkOnes

To be honest I was thinking about doing this, but the problem is that they're
holy if I'm reading right. So I would change a few things about them and
chose a new name as not to offend while still getting our modernized vision
of them through. They would be more warped and monster like, but yeah, I
think this is a great idea!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:57 am
I've always really loved Xenomorphs. lol So, figured I'd try them here too. I know if you made em you'd most likely change things, which is fine. I just thought it'd be interesting to see these monsters roaming around.

Xenomorph - The Xenomorph physical form varies wildly depending on its life stage, hive caste, age and host, with numerous genetic varieties existing whose origins are completely unknown, as well as varieties which have been genetically engineered by host species or genetically grown.. Yes, they are the bad guys from the Aliens series (there's comics, movies, and books, not counting the games.). There are no solid facts as to the origins of the Xenomorph species; instead, there are many assumptions which cannot be confirmed.  

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

a pet dino

Brainy Bookworm

22,990 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:24 pm
Soooo, I love starcraft and they have a few awesome monsters that I figured you could use the base of if anything.

Zergling - Zerglings are the smallest zerg strain apart from the larvae, and equivalent in size to a large dog, zerglings are one meter tall and possess webbed feet. Further mutations may be made to zergling DNA, namely the alteration of their physiology through a metabolic boost to increase their reflexes and rate of movement and the mutation of their adrenal glands, changing their glandular balance to induce a battle frenzy

Ultralisk - Ultralisks are the most powerful ground strain the Swarm possesses. Ultralisks evolved from the docile brontolith; a creature that the ultralisk now bears little resemblance to. The brontoliths' genetic code was dissected, rebuilt and repurposed multiple times. Each phase of the process served to eliminate less desirable traits, as well as augment the creature’s ability to withstand severe punishment. This included the creature's supurb immune system. As a finishing touch to the ultralisk, the Swarm added the gene that would replace the creature's organs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:42 pm
a pet dino

Anthro!Sparky

It's going to be very hard to convince me to add monsters from games/movies
until after we've exhausted our mythical beings list ( no time soon ) due to the
fact that I wouldn't keep them true to the source. I would be changing a good
deal and people are easy to upset when you do that. I'll likely pass on both of
these right now, but may revisit them at a later date if there's enough interest.

Paper Falcons
Captain

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:45 pm
Hastrman - Czech water monster. I've always been fascinated by them since seeing a marionette of one in a Czech heritage museum when I was a kid. Being 1/8 Czech, I guess something about the story was always just... really intriguing. It's also known as a Vodyanoy in some countries. Sort of like a fresh-water merman or the male counterpart of a Jenny Greenteeth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:38 pm
Also... what about a Penanggalan? Those things are creepy and will mess you up. It would be an interesting take on vampires, anyway.  

Jynk

Cuddly Krampus

Yunonia

Obsessive Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:42 am
Thought this over for awhile and decided these are two monsters I'd love to see your take on them haha. <3

Jersey Devil - They're just really neat looking and I love their origin story.

Chupacabra - Also a favorite of mine. I think they'd make really cool monsters here!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:16 pm
Perhaps the humble Sphinx? Particularly the Grecian variety, as they were known in mythology to kill those who failed to solve their riddles. If the shop added them, and there were males, I'd be all over that xD

On a related note, the Harpy, another Greek mythos, with a variety of forms! Ah, at least one a BIT NSFW... But, also deadly and scary in the old myths ~ Like the Sphinx, it doesn't have to follow the mythos and be exclusively one gender ~  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Paper Falcons
Captain

Benevolent Menace

16,190 Points
  • Master Slayer 200
  • Energy Harvester 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:18 pm
Andranis
Perhaps the humble Sphinx? Particularly the Grecian variety, as they were known in mythology to kill those who failed to solve their riddles. If the shop added them, and there were males, I'd be all over that xD

On a related note, the Harpy, another Greek mythos, with a variety of forms! Ah, at least one a BIT NSFW... But, also deadly and scary in the old myths ~ Like the Sphinx, it doesn't have to follow the mythos and be exclusively one gender ~

I can confirm that these will both be in our shop.

SS:BM

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games