Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Pokémon Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's #1 Pokémon Guild. Come talk, trade, battle, or just hang out! 

Tags: Pokemon, Black White, HeartGold SoulSilver, ORAS, Nintendo 

Reply The Official Pokemon Guild
im back ~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:31 am
i completed dex for y and i now got pokemon in ruby cant wait to do trades also if any one wants shiny fish in pokemon y ask away ill be happy to do trades for ruby omega ill cach them for reqests  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:52 pm
Welcome back. And nice. I still need to buy that game. I have diamond and pearl games. Is pokemon x y really exciting?  

GSX1300

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:24 pm
black butler 9
i completed dex for y and i now got pokemon in ruby cant wait to do trades also if any one wants shiny fish in pokemon y ask away ill be happy to do trades for ruby omega ill cach them for reqests

could you help me complete mine for X?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:30 pm
GSX1300
Welcome back. And nice. I still need to buy that game. I have diamond and pearl games. Is pokemon x y really exciting?

pokemon x and y was fun also ruby and saphire could have been even better in my opinion  

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:33 pm
Nebbia d Argento
black butler 9

hm probely i can by caching what is in ruby and trading on there and pokemon y just send me your friend code and a list of pokemon you need and ill see what i can trade you scince ruby can trade with y and for y i got pokemon bank so ill help u all i can and please use voice chat biggrin my friend code is on my profile  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:56 pm
black butler 9
Nebbia d Argento
black butler 9

hm probely i can by caching what is in ruby and trading on there and pokemon y just send me your friend code and a list of pokemon you need and ill see what i can trade you scince ruby can trade with y and for y i got pokemon bank so ill help u all i can and please use voice chat biggrin my friend code is on my profile

well here it is
FC: 1134- 9587 - 1223
right now I'm aiming to complete the pokedex from Kalos region since that's the easiest thing to do.
I need the aromatize.
Jotho, Sinoh and unova Starters and non event legendaries
And the non even legendaries
I got moltres so I only need zapdos and articuno from gen 1 legendaries.
So far those are the hardest to get.
Oh, and Yveltal since I don't have Y.
If it makes you feel better or safe I don't plan on keeping the legendaries. It's mostly so I can get my shiny cham.
My goal is to build copetitive shiny pokemons biggrin
Well mostly my team and then part from there XD
saddly I cannot afford poke bank or this might be even easier D:  

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

alfred f jones 9

Shady Demon

20,900 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:21 am
Nebbia d Argento
black butler 9
Nebbia d Argento
black butler 9

well here it is
FC: 1134- 9587 - 1223
right now I'm aiming to complete the pokedex from Kalos region since that's the easiest thing to do.
I need the aromatize.
Jotho, Sinoh and unova Starters and non event legendaries
And the non even legendaries
I got moltres so I only need zapdos and articuno from gen 1 legendaries.
So far those are the hardest to get.
Oh, and Yveltal since I don't have Y.
If it makes you feel better or safe I don't plan on keeping the legendaries. It's mostly so I can get my shiny cham.
My goal is to build copetitive shiny pokemons biggrin
Well mostly my team and then part from there XD
saddly I cannot afford poke bank or this might be even easier D:

np but can u list all pokemon u need from ur pokedex there is a list you can look up on bulbipedia send me all of the individual pokemon it will help me know what u need and what you dont tell each of the pokemons names not the numbers and ill do everything i can to help it may take some time but after words ill gather as much pokemon i can for u :3  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 1:15 pm
black butler 9

well I'm missing Gigalith, slurpuff, aromatize, Kingdra,Rhyperior, Gengar,snubull, troh, heracross, politoed, slowking, scizzor, mantyke, huntail, gorebiss, articuno, zapdos, golem, magnezone, Yveltal.

Those are the ones I need to complete Kalos pokedex

Now for the national pokedex in order are
Ratata, clefairy, vulpix, parras, Meowth, seel, electivire, Magmortar, drowzee, Krabby, Kabuto. porigon 2/Z

Chicorita,Cindaquill, Totodile, togepi, natu,misdreavus, pineko, stantler, hitmontop raikou, entei, suicune, lugia ho-oh.

treeko, seedot, slakoth, baltoy, lileep, anorith, castform, dusknoir, regirock, ice, steel, gigas, latios, latias, kyogre, groudow, rayquaza,deoxys,

turtwig, chimchar, piplup, kriketot, cranidos, shieldon, cherubi, shellos, glameow, bronzor, fineon, uxie, mesprit, azelf, dialga,palkia, giratina, heathran, crecelia, phione, manaphy, arceus,

snivy, tepig, oshawott, muna, pidove, blitzle, drillbur, tympole, darumaka, maractus, yamask, archen, frillish, alomomola, klink, elgyem, boufallant, rufflet, vullaby, coballion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, thundurus, landorus, reshiram, zekrom, kyurem,

I took off all the event pokemons I could recall since you don't need them for the shiny or the opal charm > .<  

Nebbia d Argento

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
The Official Pokemon Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items