Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[ Field Class ] Ratman Stabbins, Esq. (page 6!) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ToT Old Batty

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:46 am
Overnight, an odd plywood wall has sprung up just off campus between the entrance to the hot springs and the path to Garowl Mountain. There is only one way past it, a wide gap in the wood from which a faint whistling can be heard.

There is a sign taped to the left side of the hole, written in a shaky hand.

THE BATTLE STARTS TODAY
WILL YOU BE ON THE WINNING SIDE

Tacked on the bottom of the sign is a note that reads: BRB 5 MINS. There is no figure of authority here, but something compels you to stick around anyway.

Quote:
This class will involve dice and hitting plush rats. It will not involve any real danger for your character unless you make some.

Students, horsemen, hunters in golems, and quest students are welcome. Currently, if your character(s) try to enter the hole they will be thrown back by an invisible field, but it barely hurts. If they try to fly over the structure, the same wall stops them, and the only thing they can see over it is a misty blackness.

All participants will be quoted at the start of each new phase. There are three.

The first phase will be posted on November 23, 2014. New arrivals will be welcomed until the start of phase two.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:28 pm
Llyr had no idea what was going to happen in the class that was apparently going to happen; but he'd seen the sign and he'd gotten very curious, so here he was, staring at it with a look of interest on his pale, scaled face.

Then he promptly pulled out his phone and semi-awkwardly texted Pachua (he still was unused to even using the thing).

endejester
Text to Pachy <3 <3 <3:

there is a class if you would like to attend it's off campus near the hot springs!!

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:45 pm
kuroopu
"ooo! Be right there! You get to keep me awake! Hot springs make me sleepy! <3

Pachua texted back and then grabbed everything that he needed, or thought he might need and headed to meet his Boilfriend.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:18 pm
Ever the adventurer, Merry had found the plywood wall, the note, all of it. She didn't have any idea what was going on, but she was curious enough, even after her trip into the haunted house, to stick around a bit.

Not the only one, apparently with the same idea. Llyr was already there, and Merry gave the nix a very fond smile as she headed over to him. "Hello Mr. President!~ How are you doing?" Well, she hoped, even if she did miss cuddling up with a certain quetzalcoatl. They had looked very cute together at the dance. Happy. That was the important thing.

The ghoul would also pull her phone out, firing off a quick series of texts.

nyxtsuki moon
Text to Anna:
Class near the hot springs, you could come!

rejam
Text to Lambchop:
Another class, you can come hide in my wings again. It's near the hot spring! <33

A pause, and the ghoul angled her phone at herself, making a kissy face into camera as steam from the hot spring rose up behind her.

prolixity
Text To Nahm~<3:
There appears to be a class at the hot springs, if you would like to attend. <3
Steamyselfie.jpg

She was so witty.

kuroopu

endejester

-------------

Jory still wasn't walking great, but that wasn't as large a hindrance when he had a big strong mahamba to lean on. Now that they were on a similar class schedule again, Zaire's presence was not only appreciated for all the obvious reasons, but also because he was more than happy to assist his injured boilfiend up and down the halls.

It was on their way back to the dorms that he spotted it, the wall, and he'd pointed, expressed curiosity, and now they where there--because Zaire couldn't say no to his boil's big, baby blues.

"What do you think?" It seemed to be a class, though Jory wasn't sure what would be taught. It also hinted and battle, so maybe it was something that would help them(more so him) get stronger?

With a hum he leaned against Zaire's side, taking weight off his still sore leg.

cheekiebirdiee
how many rps do to we have now? >.>

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:36 pm
"Ah, Merry!" said Llyr with a smile, and he leaned over to peck a kiss to her cheek in greeting before pulling away, a pleased expression on his face. "You are looking lovely, as usual. I am doing very, very well!How are you?"

And he looked it too, the nix practically radiating with happiness. It only grew as his boilfriend appeared, Llyr rocking back on his heels and reaching out to thread his fingers through Pachua's and tug him closer, delight in his eyes. He leaned against the quetz for a minute and then turned his head to look at the thing in front of them again.

"What do you think it is?" he asked them both, eyes wide with curiosity.

endejester

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:38 am
This was an odd place for a wall. Was it always here or is it temporary, Danirate wondered as he paced before it a moment with his calm gaze now carrying a hint of a question in them with his interest having been caught by the unexpected situation he has happened upon. He was further taken by surprise when in attempting to enter the gap in the plywood, he was pushed back, eyes widening slightly for a second at the opposing force before returning to normal with his regained balance.

mangshra
Hi ^u^ I was wondering if you would be interested in rping Danirate and Emily together with me during this field class? c:

Battle? This was something that could certainly catch Alpinely's interest. The gathering crowd drew her in curiously and upon reading the sign she decidedly chose to stay and see what this was all about. She had also never been here before from her recollection, and took to transforming into a flock of bats to see if she could get across the wall from above, seeing as there seemed to be a force protecting the hole serving as the entrance.

Nope. Alpinely as well was repelled with a push and she retreated for now, transforming back into her humanoid form after flying back down to ground level where the gathered ghouls and boils waited, too.  

shyanimegrl

Combative Foe

15,225 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:41 am
"Mmm I don't know" Pachua said with a sleepy blink, ruffling his feathers at the steam and giving a smile and a wave to Merry.

"Hmmmmwarm." He leaned against Llyr and let his wings sink slightly on his shoulders.

"You...you can both be in charge of keeping me awake."

kuroopu

beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:20 am
Anna had never been near hot springs, though they weren't uncommon in the mountain ice range that had been her herds home. Arctic behemoths weren't ones really to enjoy the water for more then anything besides hot water.

She stared at the text, then rolled out of under her bed where she had been placing charms underneath to keep creatures out.

Once she arrived, she moved slowly to Merry and smiled at the ghoul. By smiling, she was actually very plain faced, but her tail curled affectionately around the chimera's.

"Hello Merry." Her gaze landed on the Nix and the one Merry called Pachua. "Good day to you two as well."

Beejoux
Kuroopu
Endejester

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:05 am
Spinar had been just curious enough to pause his advance into town by the gathering of students. Noting Merry only not approaching he instead skimmed over the note and decided to stick around, just because there was nothing more interesting going on at the moment for the frost demon. A thought to text Rosy did occur, even for his cousin but he didn't bother to do either at the moment since he wasn't sure he would even stay just yet.

-------------

All it took was a flash of those baby blues and Zaire had lost. Unable to turn down the curious monster at his side even if tired, so they were there. An arm curled around Jory's waist as glowing eyes peered over the others gathered in the area.

"It...looks like work?..." Murmuring lazily he turned against the leaning Jory and smirked softly. A tiny kiss pressed to temple before his attention shifted away. The idea of potential battle experience being really the only thing that kept him from throwing Jory over a shoulder and taking him back the room for a nap.

Beejoux
Lol. Dooon't assssk.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:53 pm
The cheek kiss earned a soft chirrup from the ghoul, and the grin grew, voice coming in an affectionate hum. "Thank you, you also look lovely. Fingertips touched her cheek, then dropped back to her side, coming to rest on the curve of a hip. "I'm good, keeping busy with classes and Fearleading." Just practices for now, but hopefully soon maybe there'd be something for them to cheer at.

Bright eyes twitched at the approach of easily recognizable wings. There was a small pang as she watched the two, a subtle sense of lose, but she couldn't help but giggle at the short boil's drowsiness. "Don't forget, I know where you're ticklish." If it was awake he wanted, it was awake he would be. Dainty fangs flashed, expression gone impish.

To Llyr's question she could only shrug. "Dunno. it could be anything." But she was eager to find out.

She caught Anna's approach out the corner of her eye, and a delighted trill emitted as the behemoth sauntered closer. Immediately her tail moved to answer that fond coil, wrapping nimbly around the much thicker one. An arm looped around the shorter ghoul's shoulders, and she dropped a kiss at the base of one large, plush ear.

kuroopu

endejester

nyxtsuki moon

-------------------------

The boil made a soft noise as a kiss was pressed to his temple, one eye closing, before a smile tugged at the corner of lips. "You think everything looks like work." He was teasing, of course, no matter how true the statement might be.

Hopefully the injured ankle wouldn't put him at too much of a disadvantage. Battle made the class sound like it might revolve around physical demands, rather than mental ones.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:17 pm
"Ah!" said Llyr. "Fearleading, that sounds very fun. I have been meaning to stop by all of the clubs and show my support, but I'm afraid I have not gotten the chance just yet. Hopefully soon I will be able," he added, looking a little distressed that he was not living up to his presidential duties.

Pachua's sleepiness, however, was a good alternative to pay attention to, and Llyr squeezed the boil's hands, nuzzling his hair affectionately with his nose. If he noticed anything amiss with Merry, he didn't show it, Llyr letting out a small laugh. "It is very warm here, yes," he said, and gave a little smile at Anna, whom he recognized from the auction, but not very well known to him.

"Hello," he said to her, beaming around Pachua's limp and snuggling form at her. "It is very nice to see you again!"

endejester

beejoux

nyxtsuki moon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:52 pm
The gathering of boils and ghouls caught her attention and Aniu soon found herself blinking at the sign before a big grin broke out on her face as she whipped out her phone. The haunt snickered lightly to herself as her fingers ghosted over the keys.

Text to My Scary Cat
Oi, Night. There's a class in a few if you wanna go? Small group so far but maybe we can liven things up?

The ghost hit send and snickered again. Before pausing and sending another text.

Text to My Scary Cat
I forgot. It's uhm, by the hotsprings...? Ahaha... I'm not even sure how I found this place to begin with.

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:58 pm
Night snorted at the text.

Text to Pumpkaboo
That boring huh? I'll be there in a bit!

Her second one caught him in a standstill...Hot springs.

Hot springs meant water.

Water meant bad things for kitty boil.

BAD THINGS.

But Aniu was there.....and he didn't really wanna disappoint her.

But water...

But Aniu.....

Text to Pumpkaboo
I know the spot...

Few moments later, Aniu would feel the brush of paws on her shoulder as Night clambered up there, laying over her shoulder and glaring at the supposed entrance to the hot springs.

"I don't see how anything with water can be fun."

Mistress Morbid

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:11 pm
She raised her brow curiously at the second text, tilting her slightly. Though when little kitty clambered over her shoulder she smiled. "Hey you. I know it's small but.. Better than nothing right?" The ghouls hand came up and began to scratch behind his ears before moving down to under his chin. "Ya sounded so thrilled with that second text." She could probably argue a few things that would be fun with water... but that might have to take some extreme convincing. "It it bugs ya that much, ya could have said no. I wouldn't have minded.

Nyxtsuki Moon

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Pixie Nyxie

Adorable Waffles

14,125 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 pm
There was a quiet moment of silence before his purr started.

And then in a quiet small voice he murmured.

"But I came to see you..."

[Mistress Morbid]

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas