Welcome to Gaia! ::

River of Polls : A GUILD OF RANDOMNESS AND EVERYTHING!!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

A random-based guild in which you may literally spam, chat, and do whatever you want. (Just follow the TOS and have fun!!!) 

Tags: Spam, Polls, Chat, Everything, Hangout, Role-playing, Role, Play, Word, Games, Quizzes, Discussion, Friends, Roleplay 

Reply River of Polls
Benadryl has just officially been adopted!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:17 pm
Now benadryl is my new official drug of choice. Now alcohol is freaken secondary. Benadryl/diphenhydramine is my new preferred drug of choice. Now benadryl is my priority one choice. Alcohol can shove it.

Benadryl will now be used most of the time. I literally can't sleep without it.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:18 pm
So in 2013ish in such, I was an alcoholic, but now in 2015, I now have a BENEDICTION!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Zombie Girl Ali

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:04 pm
Aww, I thought you got a new dog, and thats what you named it  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:55 am
OMG Kaitlin
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLjNCmOqLM

All music sounds like is playing a level in DOOM or shining force, or if POKEMON came out in America in 1995 or 1996.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:06 am
OMG Kaitlin
But please tell me. Do you wear glasses or contacts? Or do you wear none? Please I want to know. crying

Unless you want me to continue murdering myself with alcohol and pills and benadryl and crap and eventually cough syrup DXM. I'll need glasses soon enough. Last time I had an eye exam was summer 2011.

But yeah I'm a zombie so who cares how I see, i (think) see well enough to go to work and crap and stuff. But would still like to know. HAHAHHA kill my eyes with drugs hahaha  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:07 am
Well, let's just say I "MIGHT" be dead, but like the ppl in Return of the Living Dead say, "Dead people don't move around and talk". But I do. So yeah, I think I am still alive. Your not dead unless all of your organs have stopped functioning. In zombies your brain still functions, even in radical zombie shows like Walking Dead. So yeah, they aren't dead, they are mutated humans where some disease causes a respark in their brain that causes the most lowest parts to be jump started and reactivated that makes them act on instinct meaning on food in crap so their heads are the only thing they are about. Soo sad.

Ali is a supernatural zombie. Like rising from the grave kind. Not stupid disease crap. She.................well..........OK, let's talk serious here. I do not have any kind of weird disease or anything that has caused me to eventually die and then become reanimated or anything. Ali has no strange radiation disease or infection or anything. She just rosed from the grave through a supernatural/divine mean. She has no strange infection or anything. If (OK SORRY) IF I bite you, you will not turn into a zombie. Ok?

But yeah in that case, Ali would pawn the stupid walking dead zombies. She could kill them with no hesitation. Since she is completely like well undead like them cuz her brain is the only functioning organ in her to. Don't know how walking dead zombies could ever like try to go after her.

I mean, even though I have no idea how the Waking Dead zombies think, but if she started to like start to kill lots of zombies even though she is one herself, would the zombies like start to come after her? If she turned to Rick's group, would he accept her? Since she is weird and kills lots of them cuz they are weird yet she is normal. But yeah, I'm scared that if they did do a crossover, RICK and his group would *#($%(*#*(# if they found out she was like.....a well walker. They would be able to find out since Ali can't hide her craving for meat and flesh for long. She acts soo weird that Rick's group suspects her.....but why would they kill her? She would be like the most useful aspect EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! She can blend in with the walkers. But I dunno, Walking Dead is too radical of a zombie fiction culture.

But yeah, they would know really soon since she starts to act weird like "I NEED MEAT!!!!!!!!........... I NEED TO EAT!!!!!!!!" and starts to go towards the nearest thing that has meat or flesh.... She says "AHHHHH NEED"(like a zombie in walking dead just before it runs and eats you) and raises her mouth and teeth. Yeah when she acts like that she says she just can't control herself when the evil episodes happen. When her friends in crap like stop her and knock her out (only way to keep her from eating anything, knock the only organ still functioning and make her pass out), she even starts crying in crap and starts to hate herself thinking like why does she has to be suck a freak and wishes she was dead.

Don't know what I am talking about, Watch Return of Living Dead 3. The freaken Girl that the main character guy likes is really weird. Most saddest ending ever. It always makes me cry.  

Zombie Girl Ali

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:51 am
But yeah if you wanna know about RADICAL zombies, watch Zombies Annonymous. That's when zombies are going to take over the world since in that universe, the zombies retain their past memories since the brain is also the only organ still functioning (A DOY), and it shows zombies going against a evil group thinking that all zombies should be executed since they are supposed to be dead. Soo crazy. The zombie group the main girl character becomes involved in starts being creepy where they install metal plates into their heads to prevent from being shot in the head.

But I'm sorry, once I heard zombies installing metal plates into their heads to avoid being killed in the head, that officially told me that yeah they are going to get smart and take over the world. A guy zombie even said in the news in ZA that "They could try to get rid of us or make our lives miserable all they want, the thing is is that more of us are made everyday, we are not going away."

Since in their universe, anyone who dies, they come back to life (as long as their brain is still mostly there). Soo weird. Zombies are soo weird in that movie that the gov are more worried about them draining the main human resources rather than the zombies killing them. Cuz if people don't die, it causes the pop to raise way too much and they are going to drain the resources since they are still living but don't age.

I mean, if 55 million people die a year, in their world, only like 5 million die a year since the 50 million still have their brain/head in tact so they don't die. It's crazy, in their world if most people don't die and turn into zombies, the people population in their world in 2100 will be like 5 billion higher.

Population will be like 9 billion humans, and like 5 billion zombies.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:05 am
Zombie Girl Ali
OMG Kaitlin
You mean this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiLjNCmOqLM

All music sounds like is playing a level in DOOM or shining force, or if POKEMON came out in America in 1995 or 1996.
what  

OMG Kaitlin

7,450 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Pusher 50

GenevieveGautier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:45 am
Kaitlin! heart

I love nostalgia..

Oh, what were you talking about again Aoi? That's right, the placebo effect buzz you get from over the counter medication. The mind is an amazing thing. You'll learn, or get over it, one of these years sweetheart. It'll be OK.
4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:57 pm
GenevieveGautier
Kaitlin! heart

I love nostalgia..

Oh, what were you talking about again Aoi? That's right, the placebo effect buzz you get from over the counter medication. The mind is an amazing thing. You'll learn, or get over it, one of these years sweetheart. It'll be OK.
4laugh
What is wrong with you? Are you weird or something? Are you some weird counselor or doctor or something i don't know about? You realize that I have tried to kill myself for like 5 times within the past 5 years right? Last time was when I broke my acer in like Dec 21, 2014. Before was like when I broke up w/ michelle in Oct 2013.  

Zombie Girl Ali

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:47 am
Benadryl?
Pfft, try Ambien. Take two and you'll trip out.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:05 pm
ATorridLoveAffair
Benadryl?
O.O Where have you been? o.O  

Zombie Girl Ali

Dannyxcores
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:22 am
She's been living the dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:01 pm
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
Benadryl?

Pfft, I got busy with life and forgot about Gaia. And then I got snowed in, got bored and remembered. Miss me?  

ATorridLoveAffair

Liberal Elder

11,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cool Cat 500

Zombie Girl Ali

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:18 am
ATorridLoveAffair
Zombie Girl Ali
ATorridLoveAffair
Benadryl?

Pfft, I got busy with life and forgot about Gaia. And then I got snowed in, got bored and remembered. Miss me?
Of course I do. o.O I'm busy to. I only go on this site when I'm drunk or feel weird on pills.  
River of Polls

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff