Welcome to Gaia! ::

Royal Prep Academy

Back to Guilds

The royal's, who's jobs is to keep peace, are in danger, and even the safest place, is no longer safe. 

Tags: Royalty, romance, academy, assassins, vampires 

Reply Profiles
✝ Scarlet Void ✝ (Claimed) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:29 pm
✝ Knight ✝

User Image

Hello, my name is Scarlet "Rose" Void .

I am 18 years old.

I'm More Into males than females.

I am in my Forth Year year.

People say I'm bi-polar and that I am not an easy person to deal with. One minute I am all nice and sweet then in another I'm aggressive, bossy and vulgar. Maybe that is because in me rests another soul. I am not really able to control it but she comes out ever so often. Let me introduce you to both of them then.

Hi I'm Scarlet. I'm originally a cheerful loving person so if you need any help feel free to ask. I'll do my best to help you out. I'm pretty laid back, I do what my heart tells me. Rose, the soul I'm talking about, always tells me that I'm gullible and kind of like an air head but don't believe her I'm really smart! See? I got an A on my test just now. Smart, right? I easily get flustered and intimidated. That's maybe because of my addiction to caffeine. *shrugs*

And don't forget stupid and clumsy. Anyway, I guess it's my turn. So my name's rose. I came into the picture to save this excuse for a vampire to be able to live her life. Well look at her she's just a looking disaster! *ahem* When I take over I am most likely the opposite of Scarlet over here. I am calm and collected. So yes I think before I act. I despise those people who belittle Scarlet so I I may get a little aggressive if you hurt her... or me... whatever you get the point. In other words don't mess with me or I'll rip your head off comprende?

My tattoo is located at my nape.

I like fighting Hyoho Niten Ichi-ryu .

I always carry around my Katana (outdoors) and wakizashi (indoors).

My personal abilities Enahnced Senses, .

My Weakness is Rose, Caffeine and being overly gullible (Scarlet). And mine's overly protective of Scarlet. Oh! and we both are suckers for mysteries, not sure why though.

I swore to protect Ashley “Ash” Evermore and Aphrodite “Ace” Evermore.

User Image
My Story all started when I fell into a coma. I honestly have no idea why. Why you ask? Well that is because I do not have any memories of myself before I was in such state. During those times I travel around through what they call astral projection. I can see and hear everything the problem is that I cannot touch anything and no one can hear me. That us until I happen to bump into a mysterious girl scolding a cat. I know pretty disturbing, right? What can I say I got curious and flew closer to her not bother to be subtle and what not. She could not even sense my presence anyway so there's point, or so I thought. As soon as I arrived came close to her she starting shooting death glares towards me. Turns out she was another soul that was out in a journey. You'd be surprise what you could see in a hospital these day. Anyways, her body was no longer in good condition and tricked me into exchanging bodies with hers. By the time I was about to go into her body she stopped me telling me that it was I who tricked her and not the other way around. That It would be better if I went back to my body. For someone who has an evil aura from her she sure glow in spite the room being dark. Well as stupid as it sound it was her time to go, hugged me and vanished behind the gates of heaven. A few months has passed and I was able to get back in my body. One day, I was stuck in the bathroom fixing my horrible excuse for a hair and wondered how that person was doing. To my surprise her face appeared in front of me. I swear I almost broke the glass out of shock but she told me that she came back and that she will borrow my body for a while, using me as a vessel. I am not entirely sure but right after that whenever I end up in difficult situations my friend, Rose, switches with me. She was even the one who insisted to enroll in this prep school for the royals. I dunno knowing her. She might be up to something.

Oh, And also Scarlet has no control over Rose. She shows up whenever she pleases. Poor Scarlet, right? On the up side. What Rose sees Scarlet sees and vise versa..  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:56 pm
foedace

If you want, Scarlet can meet Aphrodite and Ashley in the Green House, they're hidden away playing games... 3nodding  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:51 pm
ShadowStar369
foedace

If you want, Scarlet can meet Aphrodite and Ashley in the Green House, they're hidden away playing games... 3nodding
Sure thing! I'll send her over once her profile's done. I'm working on it now.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:35 am

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╬═══
Rose ═══╬
╚═══════════╝

Text

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
If you decided that you cannot do it even before you act, you have already made it into something impossible.
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

[spoiler]
[quote="someone"][/quote]
[/spoiler]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24494299#368138563][imgleft]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/kitty_bump/OC s/normal_anime_girl_zpsdfb819af.jpg[/imgleft][/url][align=center][b][size=29][color=darkorange] ╔═══════════╗
╬═══ [/color][color=brown]Rose[/color][color=darkorange] ═══╬
╚═══════════╝[/color]
[/size][/b][/align]

[color=black]
Text
[/color]

[align=center][b][size=29][color=darkorange]
╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗[/color][/size][/b][/align][align=center][color=brown][size=18]If you decided that you cannot do it even before you act, you have already made it into something impossible.
[/size][/color][/align][align=center][b][size=29][color=darkorange]╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝
[/color][/size][/b][/align]

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:44 am

someone

someone

someone

someone

User Image
╔════════════════╗
╬═══
Scarlet Void ═══╬
╚════════════════╝

Text

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗
Sometimes you have to let your heart lead you even if it's leading you to a place you never planned to be in.
╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

[spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=24494299#368138563][imgleft]http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m79/kitty_bump/OC s/b0040388_53c2267264f83_zps10111704.jpg[/imgleft][/url][align=center][b][size=29][color=goldenrod] ╔════════════════╗
╬═══ [/color][color=brown]Scarlet Void[/color][color=goldenrod] ═══╬
╚════════════════╝[/color]
[/size][/b][/align]

[color=black]
Text
[/color]

[align=center][b][size=29][color=goldenrod]
╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗[/color][/size][/b][/align][align=center][color=brown][size=18]Sometimes you have to let your heart lead you even if it's leading you to a place you never planned to be in.
[/size][/color][/align][align=center][b][size=29][color=goldenrod]╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝ [/color][/size][/b][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:51 pm
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

I love the profile!  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:07 am
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

I love the profile!
lol thanks! I've always wanted to make a character with split personality though she'd kinda different in a way since she can talk to her other self xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:12 am
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

I love the profile!
lol thanks! I've always wanted to make a character with split personality though she'd kinda different in a way since she can talk to her other self xD

XD I once made a split-personality profile, though it was for something else. It was a bit of a pain because when the girl's male personality came through, she shape-shifted into a male's form, which totally ruined her clothes... emotion_facepalm  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:21 am
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

I love the profile!

XD I once made a split-personality profile, though it was for something else. It was a bit of a pain because when the girl's male personality came through, she shape-shifted into a male's form, which totally ruined her clothes... emotion_facepalm
What ?! That's way better than my idea emotion_awesome That would be hilarious xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:28 am
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369
foedace

I love the profile!

What ?! That's way better than my idea emotion_awesome That would be hilarious xD

XD I prefer your idea though, no more ruining clothes because a certain male couldn't fit into them  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:55 am
ShadowStar369

XD I prefer your idea though, no more ruining clothes because a certain male couldn't fit into them
it's only because it's her soul not much is happening to her body. You character is like ranma in ranman 1/2 however it's the other way around since his clothes sometimes rip due to her voluptuousness body. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:55 pm
foedace
ShadowStar369

it's only because it's her soul not much is happening to her body. You character is like ranma in ranman 1/2 however it's the other way around since his clothes sometimes rip due to her voluptuousness body. xD

Actually, it's more her clothes rip because of his muscular body. She's really small and petite XD  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:07 pm
ShadowStar369

Actually, it's more her clothes rip because of his muscular body. She's really small and petite XD
oh i could just imagine the difference in their built. lol
Do you have reference pictures? Suddenly I got more interested about seeing them xD  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:43 pm
foedace
ShadowStar369

Do you have reference pictures? Suddenly I got more interested about seeing them xD

I used this one picture that I absolutely loved at the time, but the girl, (whom I dubbed Jinx) looks a bit larger, though the guy (dubbed Hex), seemed right.. XD
Here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

foedace

Witty Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:03 pm
ShadowStar369
foedace
ShadowStar369

I used this one picture that I absolutely loved at the time, but the girl, (whom I dubbed Jinx) looks a bit larger, though the guy (dubbed Hex), seemed right.. XD
Here:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wah they look gorgeous. Is jinx the one you have with the blade and psyche?  
Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff