PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image

POKEMON

Name: Eden

Pokemon: Sylveon

Stage: Pokemon

Player: Lirilei

Artist: Mewmouse

This journal belongs to Lirilei, no posting without permission.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:34 am
Updates:
August 7, 2014 - Eden rolls in

Eden

Means "place of pleasure" in Hebrew.

Pronunciation

Weight: 3'03"

Height: 51.8 lbs.

Sexuality & Status: Currently unknown

Hair Color: White/pink/blues

Eye Color: Blue

Type(s): Fairy

Moves Known:
Disarming Voice, Tail Whip, Tackle, Helping Hand
Will learn (At pokemon: Fairy Wind, will forget Tail whip be replaced with Quick Attack)
(At child: Swift (forgetting Quick Attack))
(At teen learn Draining Kiss, and something)

Nature: Daredevil, brash, protective

Dislikes: Being pink

Personality:
He is a very in your face, prove he's better than anyone at anything kind of pokemon. You'd think he was out to prove he's not a wimpy pokemon being all pink, or something. He's a friendly guy once you get to know him, but pretty defensive about the whole pink thing.  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:35 am
Requirements

1 Pokemon ---> Child

2 Weeks Time
☯ 8/21/2014

1 Journal Set Up
☯ Done

1 Decision on Gender
☯ Male

1 Solo RP
360 Spin of Emotion

1 RP with another Pokemon
Rivalry!? (Dart & Eden)

1 Receiving a Star from Jirachi
Stars are better than birds

2 Child ---> Teen

2 Months Time

1 Response to the growths/changes caused by the star they found.

4 PDs

2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries

1 Skill Learned

1 Evolution!

3 Teen ---> Adult

3 Months Time

1 Response to Growth

5 PDs

2 Solo RPs or Journal Entries

2 Skill Learned

1 Evolution!
☯ N/A

4 Adult

None!

Growth Form

Stage:

Pokemon Breed:

Evolving:

Hair Style:

Eyes:

Attitude/Nature:

Clothing Style:

Body Style:

Pokemon Features:

Name:

Stage:

Pokemon Breed:

Evolving:

Hair Style:

Eyes:

Attitude/Nature:

Clothing Style:

Body Style:

Pokemon Features:

Growth Forms

Pokemon Stage:

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Sylveon

Evolving: N

Hair Style: Like this not sure what color I would want. Maybe Sylveon colors (so pink and blue? hehe)

Eyes: Innocent looking. Kind of 'Who me?'

Attitude/Nature: Adventurous, loves to skateboard. Hates being called girly/a girl.

Clothing Style: Skater casual. Something along these lines for his shirt: X, a hoodie of some sort would be cool. No hat. Shoes like this that match in color to his clothes. Jean shorts of some kind. Like this, or sort of holey. Take your pick.

Body Style: Skinny.

Pokemon Features: Ears, ribbons/bows, tail, pink coloring (have fun with how you want to make it show on him in human form.)

Extra: If he could have a skateboard still... maybe showing the bottom of it with a dragon on it (ex: this doesn't have to look exact. Have fun with the dragon on the bottom. I love the clear wheels...)Can you do primarily purples/teals for his clothes? like this

Stage: Child

Pokemon Breed: Sylveon

Evolving: N

Hair Style: Like [url=http://i.imgur.com/u4O6sLe.jpg]this[/url] not sure what color I would want. Maybe Sylveon colors (so pink and blue? hehe)

Eyes: Innocent looking. Kind of 'Who me?'

Attitude/Nature: Adventurous, loves to skateboard. Hates being called girly/a girl.

Clothing Style: Skater casual. Something along these lines for his shirt: [url=http://i.imgur.com/xNZnFHf.jpg]X[/url], a hoodie of some sort would be cool. No hat. Shoes like [url=http://i.imgur.com/CHJvfzt.jpg]this[/url] that match in color to his clothes. Jean shorts of some kind. Like [url=http://i.imgur.com/xZB7vtB.jpg]this[/url], or sort of holey. Take your pick.

Body Style: Skinny.

Pokemon Features: Ears, ribbons/bows, tail, pink coloring (have fun with how you want to make it show on him in human form.)

Extra: If he could have a skateboard still... maybe showing the bottom of it with a dragon on it (ex: [url=http://i.imgur.com/mT5rKnN.jpg]this[/url] doesn't have to look exact. Have fun with the dragon on the bottom. I love the clear wheels...)Can you do primarily purples/teals for his clothes? [url=http://a2.cdn.gaiaonline.com/dress-up/avatar/outfit/ava/75/a2/63ba9ede280a275.png]like this[/url]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 12:36 am
Miscellaneous

Possessions - Skateboards, helmet, and other skating paraphenelia

Friends - Who needs friends? He has fans!

Foes - That stupid know it all Yanma boy!

Family - Trainer: Trygve Weise
Profession: Skateboarder
Pokemon: Eden
About: Trygve is a 35 year old professional skateboarder who has been skating since he was old enough to walk. He got Eden as an Eevee, and knowing that Eevee's only evolved when introduced to a stone, or in a specific location at a specific time of day and so always avoided those places and all. He was quite content to have an Eevee, and so taking these precautions in mind he didn't see the need for an Everstone for his beloved pokemon.

Needless to say to find that Eden had suddenly changed one day was a shock, but it was talked about on the news explaining how all over these new pink evolutions of Eevee had came to be, and calling them Sylveon. With this information all laid out for him, Tryg found himself merely chuckling, as it was said Eevee's only changed to Sylveon's when they leveled up and had enough love shown to them. Well he did love his Eevee...no Sylveon dearly, as was evident by this unexpected change in him. A change he accepted and handled with ease once he knew why it had occurred.  

Lirilei
Crew

Breedables Degenerate

Trainer Journals

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out