Plot Thread! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 2:58 pm
Hey lo! R4g/Snails here with a new plot thread. First couple post have the three lioness that I would like to focus on plot wise. After that I have a bunch of other SoAs that I am more then willing to rp with.

Check out my photobucket if you want a more complete list.

If we had a plot and I am forgetting about it feel free to poke me on here or pm me. I am a very forgetful person and I apologize if I've forgotten a plot.

My inbox is always open so you can talk to me about plots through pm as well. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:00 pm
User Image

Maji Kifo is in the I/T Pride Kaaoksen Hirviöitä as a Kukoa. She enjoys flirting and stealing (lots and lots of stealing). She never feels guilty about her actions. In a fight she can hold her own, though she usually pretends to be weak in order to catch her victims off guard. She will not kill unless she is given a reason to.

Looking For: Flings lots and lots of flings. She will flirt with any feline; male or female as long as they have something she can steal. Most flings will be cub-less.

Fling resulting in cubs. Maji will be looking for a suitable male to help her get cubs. A 'perfect' father for her would be a male with blue and/or water/ocean like markings, who can sing (a talent she lacks but wishes she had) and wouldn't want anything to do with the cubs. Of course the world isn't perfect, so Maji will end up settling.

Stealing, She will steal from anyone who has something she deems valuable. If someone has something they hold dear, she will want it, even if it is only sentimental value and would hold no meaning to her.

Maybe: A mate. For Maji, a mate would be complicated. She would never be 100% faithful to him/her and they would have to be okay with that. Any cubs she had with someone else, she would expect them to raise them as their own. She would do the same to any cub they bring back.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:02 pm
User Image

~Let's make a fairy tale~

This is Kahkushan and yes, she is very pretty.

She is also a warrior, a knight if you will. She's here to protect the innocent and fight for justice. (you get the picture).

Personality wise, she determined to a fault and always believes what she is doing is the right thing.

She was meant to go to Peponi-pya, but the pride has been disbanded so she's a rogue for the time being.

Looking for: Adventures. Kahkushan will always be a hero first. She is the first to rush into danger if she knows someone is hurt. She is protective and impulsive.

'Villains' Every hero needs one am I right? I would love to find one for her who would just always be there to torment her, one that she will not be able to defeat.

Failed romance. Kahkushan is in love with her 'work'. Anything else takes a back seat. I would love for her to have some romantic encounters only to be dumped (or be the one dumping) because she is so focused on being a hero and helping out all she can.

Prides, she won't be joining one, but I would love for her to visit. (and maybe get involved with some metas).

I basically would love to get some awesome arching stories for her. She's such a lovely character who needs all the rps. 3nodding

Not looking for: Mates/Flings (sorry guise not right now crying )
Death  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:03 pm
User Image

Kandaĵa is apart of Tokakinji as a druid. She is a trickster and is typically an annoyance to those around her. However she knows when to be quiet. She knows in a fight she is useless, but she has other skills. Right now she is gathering up information to help the druids.

With the meta coming up I would love to get some Toka rp for her (mostly with druids). She will be a bit cold toward toka blood.

Looking for: pride rp, future flings

Not looking for: death, mate  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:04 pm
Dudes looking for flings

User Image Caelius - rogue - Sweet, Innocent, Gentle

User Image Dhavlen- Rogue lands- bitter, impulsive, temperamental

User Image Kyros- Rogue lands - Lost, Fallen Hero, needs a purpose

User Image Aureo- Maestros Del Mar - Pirate, Adventurer, Father figure

User Image Ceto- Rogue lands - Selfish, Outgoing, Curious

Dudes looking for mates
User Image Jayen - Mizani'Ulimwengu - Serious, focused, cold

User Image Lutalo / Jianyu - Tianxia - creative, curious, worrier.
I do not mind having Lutalo leave his pride if there is an awesome plot involved. However I would love to find a lady in Tianxia for him.

Dudes who are blank slates

These guys are up for mates/flings/prides and/or plots

User Image Eolikoa - rogue lands -  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:06 pm
Ladies looking for flings
User Image Levigis - Rogue lands - Adventurous, Bold, Out going

User Image Leenah-Sesi - Kuroi'Nera - Naive, Innocent, Spacey
I would like a cheetah/leopard within the pride to have a fling with her.

User Image Aine - Kuroi'Nera - Manipulative, Determined, Flirty
I would like a fling outside the pride for her. Any species is fine.

Ladies looking for mates
User Image Naida - Rogue lands - Motherly, Gentle, Pacifist

Ladies who are blank slates
These gals are up for mates/flings/prides and/or plots

User Image Velia - Rogue Lands -  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:08 pm
I'm still adding to this, but the thread is open! Here is my photobucket. Feel free to check it out to see if anyone strikes your fancy  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:40 pm
*bumps up*  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:52 am
R4gn0r0k IV

Caelius - rogue - Sweet, Innocent, Gentle

RP With Pari  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:11 am
Dame NightFury
R4gn0r0k IV

Caelius - rogue - Sweet, Innocent, Gentle

RP With Pari

<3 On my list to tag.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:50 pm
R4gn0r0k IV

Hydra x Serru fling???
User Image
He's kind of a play boy so he'd be real sweet talking to an insecure lioness if he thought could get something out of it. :U  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:26 pm
Puhterodactyl
R4gn0r0k IV

Hydra x Serru fling???
User Image
He's kind of a play boy so he'd be real sweet talking to an insecure lioness if he thought could get something out of it. :U

Oh man Serru is pretty! I approve! Want me to start up a rp between them? Or do you want to?  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:17 pm
R4gn0r0k IV
Oh man Serru is pretty! I approve! Want me to start up a rp between them? Or do you want to?

If you wouldn't mind setting it up, I'd appreciate it! He's got 3 finished RPs atm so this'd be #4 for him, easy enough to get him ready. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:09 pm
Puhterodactyl

Here you go! I think she has 2 rps, but I can do some srps to get her count up. 3nodding  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:51 pm
*bump*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers