Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:02 pm
xo. Po's Plot Thread //

Hello! : D School kind of ate me the past couple of months, but now that it's summer and I'm officially a college grad, I have loads of time on my hands to get back to all of you lovelies! ^^

I'm mostly looking for new plots, since most of my old ones have dropped off the world. I have too many OCCly old characters that haven't gotten what they deserve, so I'd really like to fix that! That being said, if we had an old plot that you'd like to continue, just let me know! <3

As a slight note/disclaimer, I might be a tad slow with my RPs; it is summer now, so I'll probably be at a decent pace, but I just thought I'd warn you! And if a plot is important to you, I'll try my hardest to stay on top of it! ^^ And periodic pestering is okay for those too. c:

Here`s a link to my journal (it's under construction but most of them are there with up-to-date info!), feel free to look through it! : D

The List:
xo. RP with Bwana and Mzuka
xo. RP with Xanaris and Tivoli

xo. RP with Kali and Uzembe
xo. RP with Kali and Kokotevu

xo. RP with Azizi and Lavanta

xo. RP + plot with Kiini and Seolfor

xo. RP with Nisha and Mzuka

xo. SRP with Tsubame, Lumi, Mahina, Vayu
xo. RP + fling with Mahina and Banji
xo. RP + fling with Lumi and Lume
xo. RP with Lumi and Rahmara

xo. RP + fling with Areia and Caziel

xo. RP with Ilari and Parvati

xo. RP with Siiri and Keir

xo. RP + ? with Bali and Gaida

xo. RP + possible fling with Mael and Aine

xo. ORP for Pumi, Avani, and Malini

xo. RP with Azima and Amania

xo. RP with Kaishori and Pele
xo. RP with Kaishori and Iroh

xo. RP with Teleza and Aras

check your notices beezy you've been tagged in other rps

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 pm
Quote:

User Image

Pride: Tangambili Pack

Personality: Laid-back and lazy to a fault, Jua has settled into the bachelor life a little too well. When he was still with his twin, his life was far more energetic - he even fathered a litter of pups who are all now grown.

History: Jua was born into a very large wild dog family, with a twin that stuck by his side at all times. They did everything together - grew, joined a pack together, found different love interests. Once turmoil struck their pack, though, his brother went missing, leaving Jua and his distressed sister-in-law to find a new pack for safety. One of Jua's daughters stuck with him, concerned for his well-being, but has ultimately made her own life, leaving Jua to do little more than laze around and tend to his pack duties.

Looking For: Someone energetic to get him out of his slump! Jua's very fun-loving, he just needs the proper motivation. I'd love for someone to come along and give him a proper chance at creating a family.

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Tianxia

Personality: Quite and reserved, Wei enjoys her solice. She's always been on the shy side, but she's also always been overly kind and caring towards others. This side of her only grew when she became a Priestess, helping others with their problems and concerns; it also served as an outlet for her sadness at being abandoned by the one male she thought she'd spend the rest of her days with.

History: Wei was born into the Mtaishi'miele, a pride heavily believing in reincarnation. A male came along one day and convinced her to follow him out into the world, making a new life of their own together. They separated for a time, searching for a new pride to call home - Wei found the Dawnwalkers, and joined their ranks as a Priestess. She waited for her male to find her, but he never came. She accepted her solitude and absorbed herself in her work, which made her pride's disbanding even harder. After a time, she found herself within the borders of the Tianxia; she hopes that this will be her final home.

Looking For: Wei has had too many plots come and go, so I'd love to find her someone to romance her sweetly, and maybe start a family with! Alternatively, I love the idea of a 'forbidden romance' with her, where she has cubs with the father but no one else can know who he is. Maybe he leaves her gifts and trinkets and has secret rendezvous with her. o uo

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Rogue

Personality: A quiet and energetic girl, Latifu has always had a fascination with gods. She loves their 'magic' and how they always seem to help others. She's a born dancer, always wanting to dance but not confident enough to sing her own songs to dance to. Instead, she's usually dancing to a silent song in her head.

History: Latifu was the product of a fling between friends; she got her dancing from her mother, and her larger stature from her giant father. Growing up, she encountered many Gods, fascinated by their appearances and abilities.

Looking For: Possibly a God fling! Someone who would dazzle her enough to keep her attention. And more God encounters! Latifu is sorely underplayed, and I'd like to get back to her. ^^;;

Quote:

User Image User Image

Pride: Ela'wadiyi

Personality:
Tivoli: A calm and earthy female, Tivoli loves to just sit in a patch of flowers and stare at the sky all day. She sees no wrong in others, and can be quite the hippy. She also tends to be oblivious to hidden meanings in things, and takes most things at face-value.

Nashoba: Blank slate boy! That's why he doesn't have his own section....

History:
Tivoli: Tivoli was raised to see the good in the world, and all of that seemed to accumulate in her mate-to-be. They joined the pride together during the Sky Festival.

Nashoba: Born into the pride! That's really all I've got. xD;

Looking For: Pride RP! They'll both be participating in the Sky Festival this year, but they need more interactions! And a cute crush for Nashoba would be adorable. o uo Even though he's technically an adult now. ^^;;

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Swampies!

Personality: Blank!

History: Lolo is from a huge family, but only one of two dark-colored cubs from it. She should be an adol but I'm lazy I want to build her up as a cub. ^^;

Looking For: Pride RP! Family RP! She's my first and only swampie, so I'd like to explore that. c:

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Aka'mleli

Personality: Momo is young and optimistic.

History: Found as an orphaned cub by Van, he's taken care of her and been with her for her entire life. They traveled as she grew, until they found their new home. Momo still finds exciting things in her new home every day.

Looking For: Pride RP! I'd like to play her out a bit more before looking for a relationship for her, but if you have any ideas, toss 'em my way!

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Stormborn

Personality: Siiri is more kindhearted than most of her brethren, but she's still a Viking at heart. ....that's it, that's all who she is. xD

History: Born into the pride, Siiri hasn't necessarily done much with her life, which has become apparent recently. She's debating a change of rank (either to Priestess or Reaver), but she'll need a change of perspective.

Looking For: Pride RP! I'm also debating some scraps for her to get into to build her fighting abilities. Possible breeding plots available as well, depending on the idea.

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Mava'bunda

Personality: Pretty blank! Maybe suave. Maybe calculating. Who knows.

History: He's been in the Mava'Bunda for awhile now.

Looking For: Anything! I'd like to bring some fresh blood to the pack too.

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Tianxia

Personality: Another blank!

History: Born in the rogue lands, Emi ultimately followed her sisters to the Tianxia, keeping close with them.

Looking For: Anything! Some pride interactions plz. And some family! orz

Quote:

User Image

Pride: Rogue

Personality: Gypsy-like in nature! She tends to avoid commitment at all costs, but she likes the idea of love.

History: Areia lives by the desert, loving the sand. She's been on her own most of her life, with a few acquaintances that come and go.

Looking For: A fling! She's had a few fling ideas come and go, but she needs one to stick! Either one where she buckles down and becomes a flakey mother who raises hap-hazard cubs or one where the dad steps in to raise the cubs.

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 6:53 pm
Okay, I guess that it's for now. c: If you know I own an SoA that you're interested in, just....let me know? And I'll let you in on their status?

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:31 pm
Polette
Okay, I guess that it's for now. c: If you know I own an SoA that you're interested in, just....let me know? And I'll let you in on their status?

Hiya!

I know it's been a super long time but Aras x Teleza maybe? biggrin heart

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 8:44 pm
chi honda

Hiya!

Ah, yeah, we could keep at that one~ c:

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:35 pm
Polette
chi honda

Hiya!

Ah, yeah, we could keep at that one~ c:

Yay - awesome!~

Do you have any ideas or would you just want to do another random like meet up?

chi honda

Adorable Dreamer

18,275 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Tycoon 200

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 11:38 pm
No ideas, really. o uo Should we start off completely fresh?

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:32 am
What Kali's mortal form? OuO ????

Mahina >_> Is apart of the HUGE family tree... isnt she >_>...? *wondering* Love her colors ;o;

Meta Plot:
The 'Nera can extend paws to the French pride and hold any/all members [ Puts in why the pride was disbanded here ] and house them until the pride can be held up on its own again. smile
They would love to help out, Especially now that Emi is in charge of the pride. Its a lot more humble yet still strong and self sustainable.  

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 11:05 am
For Mzuka: Jua Bwana had 4 rps and an attitude XD he's cold and calculating and had a mission. Make all the babies! He'd have no problem never seeing his cubs but if they do seek him out he'd train them to be like him...if they stuck around after meeting him XD

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:56 pm

Chi Sohma

Iiiii don't necessarily have a non-lion form for her yet. :'D

And Mahina is a granddaughter of Mauja, though she has zero of his markings. c:

And~! I've been discussing the 'end' of the Makina, and I'm officially deciding that it was probably a fire that drove everyone out, and they dispersed. So yeah, I mean, whatever members that are left around could go? I could send Nicephore and Mael there, with any other members I might have lying around; I honestly have no idea what's going on with other members. xD;

SilverLutz

Aaaah, one of Thona's boys~ c: Yeah, that could definitely work! ^^ She would probably lean along the wandering off after path, but whatever works, I guess. : D

Polette
Crew

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:01 pm
Just put them in the joining thread, And I'll help you find out ranks for them. Common Refugees and probably Royal Refugees? ( Or whatever rank you want them in, in the mean time- just let me know ) Throw'em in and when you come back and decide to make the pride again- they can transfer over. At least they'll have a 'second' home. Note that The nera probably found out by one of the ambassadors or one of our informants and came to help their fellow Makina out of the fire and bring them to safety. <3 If you wanted to make a small announcement- and quote the members?  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:29 pm

Gonna quote what Chi said; you two are really the only two members other than my still active in SoA, soooo. Yeah. c:

Also, officially saying the reason for disbandment was a fire.

Chi Sohma

The 'Nera can extend paws to the French pride and hold any/all members [ Puts in why the pride was disbanded here ] and house them until the pride can be held up on its own again. smilies/icon_smile.gif
They would love to help out, Especially now that Emi is in charge of the pride. Its a lot more humble yet still strong and self sustainable.
Just put them in the joining thread, And I'll help you find out ranks for them. Common Refugees and probably Royal Refugees? ( Or whatever rank you want them in, in the mean time- just let me know ) Throw'em in and when you come back and decide to make the pride again- they can transfer over. At least they'll have a 'second' home. Note that The nera probably found out by one of the ambassadors or one of our informants and came to help their fellow Makina out of the fire and bring them to safety. <3 If you wanted to make a small announcement- and quote the members?

Znaruto

Velveteen Angel

Polette
Crew

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:11 am
Polette

Aaaah, one of Thona's boys~ c: Yeah, that could definitely work! ^^ She would probably lean along the wandering off after path, but whatever works, I guess. : D

Oh yes, she certainly doesn't have to stay. I just mean if the kids sought him out later in life X3 Would you like me to start something up for them?  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 12:09 am
SilverLutz
Polette

Oh yes, she certainly doesn't have to stay. I just mean if the kids sought him out later in life X3 Would you like me to start something up for them?

Oh, okay! C: And yeah, that'd be awesome~ : D

Polette
Crew

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 pm
*bumps up*

I've fixed this up a bit~ > u>

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff