Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:49 am
The Cat Demon Tribe

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Population: Around 250
Inhabitants: Mainly consists of many different types of Cat demons and other species of intelligent demons.
Many humans and half demons live here as well.

Demons in the area:

Shinzō taberu hito (During the summer months, once winter arrives, they will hibernate in the mountain caves.)
( 6 )
Hon Kori Yokai (During the winter months)
( 7 )
Zetsumei Sekai
( 8-10 )
Buzoku Hantā (rarely)
( 9-10 )

Animals in the Area

Wolves
Hippogryph (not during the winter)
Grouse
Ring Necked Pheasant
Cotton Tail Rabbit
Jack Rabbit
Cattle
Livestock
Poultry
Koi and Gold Fish (in the pond)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 am
Weather::

Sunny • Cloudy • Clear Skies • Dark Skies • Raining • Snowing • Thunderstorm • Blizzard

Freezing • Cold • Chilly • Cool • Perfect • Warm • Hot • Drought

Time Of Day::

Dawn • Sunrise • Morning • Noon • Afternoon • Sunset • Late Evening • Night • Midnight

Season::

Spring • Summer • Fall • Winter

Moon Phase::

FULL

Dice rolling form

[b]Current Location:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Mood:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Course of Action Taking:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]What is expected of him?:[/b] [size=9][/size]

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:45 pm
Rikuto

Current Location: Cat Demon Tribe
Mood: Relaxed
Course of Action Taking: Roaming
What is expected of him?: not much

I
n 6AM in the morning, Rikuto wakes up very tiring personally getting himself out of the bed. Rikuto wears a green hakama that fits him greatly, his boots are fit on his feet giving him the edge when jumping high, his hair is red as crimson blood long down to mid back. Rikuto's katana created by his father is very sharp as a raptor's teeth and long as a sword fish. Rikuto's height stands to 5,9 very tall as his father before. Rikuto's weight stands on 168 pounds the weight of a full grown panther. Rikuto can hear all the people outside but never knows if he will come across a enemy worth of his blade. Rikuto gets out of his house and looks around smiling seeing all the villagers he cares about but does help strangers from time to time. Rikuto then begins to walk very slowly through the village avoiding people to not wreck into them and observes the village's duties they do every day. Rikuto looks at himself like an over seer of the village, willing to take on any task regardless of his own safety and brave enough to fight any enemy. He looks over to the distance where the mountains seem to reach high to the sky with the kanata over his shoulder holding its handle very tight. Rikuto then sits down to sharpen his blade as he stays on guard for any enemy that dares to tread into his village without no verification of why doing so. Rikuto looks carefully at his blade watching its edge shine and spark using a stone knife to sharpen it while listening to the sound of danger ready for a battle to rise to his certain interest.

Dawn Mercer rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:00 pm
Rikuto

Current Location: Demon Cat Tribe
Mood: Concerned
Course of Action Taking: On Guard

Rikuto just sees a cow pass by and sighs with relief glad for it not being a enemy. Rikuto then notices Mattaki laying in an open space among the huts, seeming unconscious, and harmed really bad and quickly rushes over seeing him seriously injured. He then notices Suki too, but he knows its too late for her, "Somebody get help over here and hurry stat!" Rikuto yells out as a couple villagers rush over to help Mattaki to the medical village building in the far side of the building. Rikuto stands by the room listening for if he says anything if any sort. Rikuto has a very kind heart and hopes this young man survives and that he may ask for what enemy attacked him and will help him hunt down the enemy and slay it. Rikuto does not know the enemy but Mattaki might be the person to know who the enemy is and how to track it down. Rikuto sat there for a long time hoping that he has recovered and hopes to hear a thanks from him with great smile across his face and talk to him to find out who he is and that where he originated from. Rikuto does hold many questions but each one has its very specific point he is looking for. Rikuto though had thought about how severe the wounds looked, its like a bear had taken him and smashed him up against rocks brutalized his body with such intense force nothing he has seen before. it scared Rikuto slightly but it did not disturb his determination of finding this foe. Rikuto knew one objective which is taking down the foe and bring back a piece of it as a reward of victory and that to even give it to Mattaki to show he got revenge for him. Rikuto also knew nobody harms a stranger if you do not know him or her at all.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:06 pm
ʍattaki

Current Location: Outskirts of the Cat Demon Tribe, within the walls.
Mood: Disoriented
Course of Action Taking: Trying to breathe
What is expected of him?: Null

Previous Posts located in Konoha

User Image

A
drift in dark water of unconsciousness, Mattaki floated deep in a sea of nothingness. As an anchor to bind him, an unseen chain pierced him through the back and left him to face the black emptiness above. He hung there tethered in a world of black. Then without warning, the chain snapped, falling away into the abyss as he slowly began to rise. Limp before their mercy, he let the currents carry him up as the water began to lighten from black to gray. The paling sea was lost on Mattaki; instead he stared at the first glimmers of light with the eyes of a drowned man. Soon the dazzling rays of sunlight penetrated the water, dissolving the murk. Appearing above and marked by shards of white, the surface approached, its reflecting lights promising freedom with edges sharp like knives. His strength gone, he realized that he couldn’t stop and so he did what he knew. He surrendered. So through the flickering lights, he rose, listening to the delicate chime of glass striking as he waited to be cut.

Dark gray eyelashes fluttered and golden eyes opened and he was swarmed in blackness, blinking several times, his eyes tried to adjust to the light of the room, or lack thereof. Steadily the Tiger demon began to pick up on sounds, his ears twitching with their resonance. The voices of muttering women. The tiger’s fingertips sought his eyes and he rubbed them soothingly until the room slowly brightened to reveal shadows and shapes. Above him was a dark wooden ceiling, smooth and clean.

Drawing his attention away, a warm breeze brushed against his cheek and he looked to its source, a white rice paper wall with an open window set in the middle of it. The parted blinds rattled quietly with the next gentle gust and beyond them, a tinkling ring stirred him with thoughts of white shards and an endless sea. Held by a thin string with glass, the wind chime hung from the eave, swinging lazily as it sang.

He stiffened then as something very cold and wet was pressed against his brow-line, causing him to flinch involuntarily. Mattaki released a fierce cry of pain, before he quickly settled into a violent coughing fit. So painful were the wracking coughs each exhale of breath was complete agony, and left his mind swirling with numbness.

'I can't breathe! I can't breathe! Why can't I breathe?' The thoughts rushed through his mind. Panic set into his veins, as if someone had poured pure ice into his chest and lungs. His eyes dilated as fear overtook him and they darkened before suddenly brightening to a brilliant glowing crimson. His fangs elongated passed his chin and strips raced a jagged path across his skin as fur broke out across his jawline, his tail raced from is spine and grew, to whip wildly. Without the need to press his hands firmly, he felt the rapid thump of the straining muscle of his heart resonating hard behind his sternum. He felt the pace of the beat increase, filling his ears with the troubling sound of its growing exertion. Then before he could react, a searing and unfathomable pain erupted from his chest, wrenching his body with its intensity as it radiated through it. Snarling and growling he gnashed teeth as he lifted his hands shakily and clawed frantically at his chest, carving fresh deep red valley's into his already destroyed ribcage, ripping away at his flesh seeking desperately to relieve the excruciating burn tearing him apart inside. Rivulets of blood poured from the deep rakes of his claws and their red streams leaked down his glistening skin freshly soaked in beads of sweat. His back arched hard as every muscle of his body tightened rigidly with the pain and he groaned hoarsely. In a low drone, his swiftly pulsating heart hummed in its ever increasing speed as his lungs continued to seize with the constant intolerable pain causing his vision to swarm with white spots through the red. His claws left his ragged and torn chest to grasp futilely at his aching throat, desperately waiting for the breath that would not come.

Hands appeared suddenly on all sides of him, holding him down and restraining his movements. To his panic stricken brain, he failed to recognized the village healers holding him down, trying to prevent him from causing himself further harm. The wash cloth was thrown aside in his struggle, as one healer had been cleaning the blood from his face, this had been what had woken him.

"You'll be fine!" The voice of a female met Mattaki's ears, as she smoothed her small palms across his temples and across his hairline, "You are in the infirmary, you are safe and we are helping you. You were attacked, you need to calm yourself and let us treat you."

The rough hands upon his arms turned slowly into reassuring strokes of his palms. His face paled, his eyes rolled back. Not soon after this, he slipped back into the darkness of his mind.

Dawn Mercer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:41 am
Zandekar

Rikuto

Mood: Concerned
Course of Action Taking: On Guard

Rikuto then gets up slowly to grab a rag and heads over to the sink to wet the rag for a few minutes. Rikuto then sets it on Mattaki's forehead setting his head up on the pillow of the bed. "Hey guys will you tell me when he is better, i would like to know what happened to him." Rikuto asked with a generous smile and kindness, looking upon Mattaki. "Do any of you guys know who he is? where he came from and all that such?" Rikuto asked very curious. Rikuto looks at him examining him in detail plus Rikuto hopes he can get some answers about it. Rikuto sighs tired a bit"I might get some shut eye can i sleep in a bed next door i wonder?" Rikuto asked with a great smile. Rikuto hopes to hear from Mattaki and wonder if he will ask who found him first before the nurses and doctors were able to locate him and help him up. Though Rikuto had the thought of talking with him for a few hours time to see what he can discover about Mattaki.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:56 pm
Dawn Mercer

ʍattaki

Current Location: Infirmary
Mood: Unconscious
Course of Action Taking: Healing
What is expected of him?: To Heal

A
fter Mattaki had finally settled down after waking in an adrenaline fueled terror, the healers quickly went about cleaning him up. Cleaning the viscous wounds he had caused to himself. They were concerned. Normally a full demon would have been on the mend by now, however it seemed his youki was suppressed, hindering his natural healing abilities.

Not knowing the nature of the being who had attacked him, they were left at a standstill. There was no scent to it, only blood and the smell of charred ozone. A quiet murmur filled the room as the healers spoke amongst themselves only stopping momentarily as they were addressed by Rikuto, most to the tribe knew of him. He had spent the majority of his life living within the walls of the Cat Demon Tribe.

All help was appreciated, even if it was commonly looked down upon for a male to be within the infirmary. They understood his concern as he had placed another cool rag upon the Tiger's brow, he had after all been the one to find this tiger demon and gather a group of younglings to bring him here.

The main healer, Jun, a Tanuki demon nodded at Rikuto's request, "Aye we shall alert you of the moment he awakens." She was elderly, wisps of gray hair curled delicately about her cheeks. Her eyes were large and almond shaped, and her skin carried the markings of her race. Wired fingers tipped in sharpened claws, though her fingers were soft from years of healing the injured, and being a midwife to many of the demons and humans within the village.

"His name is Mattaki, he joined my commune a few month's prior to now. He has shown copious amounts of potential within our ranks, and is quite skillful with his Halberd, I will give him that. He has been residing along the western boarder, though the male does tend to wander needlessly." Rikuto's second query was answered by a none other than Lethe, the Commander of the Guard. She was a Lynx demon. Her eyes were a vivid green, while her hair, chopped short into an A-line was a pale brown. Her skin was faintly dotted with pale gray spots which ran along her forearms. She had rested her hip against the entrance of the room, as she watched the scene unfurl. Despite her beauty, she was a cunning and fierce fighter, one did not simply gain rank to Commander within the Cat demon army by Right alone.

Noticing Lethe within their company, the healers steadily exited the room, leaving the three alone.

Lethe's brows lifted and her lips curved up into a wry smile, "Sleep? Have you not just recently awoken? If you leave now, you will miss all the excitement," She said leveling her gaze pointedly at Mattaki as she felt low levels of his youki rise and lovingly move across his flesh as they slowly healed his wounds, removing the hideous slashes that marred his once flawless skin.

Stepping forward she boldly placed her delicately clawed hands upon his chest, and felt for the encrusted rivulets of dried blood soiling his trunk. She picked away pieces of them from his smooth unbroken skin, scowling at the chunks embedded in the fine, translucent hairs that graced his stomach.

A small smile rose on her lips, "Watch." she said, her eyes alight with near wonder.

Something crunched sharply, and her green eyes darted to his destroyed body. His chest had been broken inward on one side, leaving it misshapen and crushed. His right lung and even heart would have been smashed under the pressure of the ribs, she thought to herself.

Another crunch, this time wet and slick-sounding. The sound was coming from Mattaki's body. It was like time was rewinding in the most gruesome of ways, though to Lethe, she found it utterly amazing. One by one Mattaki's ribs punched upward, filling out into a proper chest cavity instead of the flat mass of gore it had been. Then a muffled crack of cartilage and bone, and the sucking pull of his lungs as the blood ran out of them. His spinal column reattached, and he twitched and jerked like a puppet on invisible strings, but with each backward step from death his body took, she and Rikuto were seeing Mattaki's skin flush with colour.

With life.

Silently and unable to help herself she reached forward and pulled open Mattaki's shredded clothes. He was whole. No punctured skin beneath the slick blood that painted his chest, just a broken off canine fang resting above his lung. Lethe knocked it away with more force than she needed, placing her palm against his chest in its place. Her eyes searching his face for any signs of awakening. "Demons are amazing," she murmured to herself, her eyes slanted Rikuto's way, "you should feel privileged to be able to share half of your blood with our kind, despite your father's transgressions of mating with a weak human." With that she stood straight her light gaze observing Rikuto haughtily as she brushed a delicate strand of her light hair behind a finely pointed ear. Despite living with humans within the Cat Demon Village, all knew one true fact about Lethe, she lusted for power, anything that she considered weak was beyond her interest.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:38 pm
Zandekar

Rikuto

Mood: Excited
Course of Action Taking: Protecting Mattaki
What is expected of him?: to watch over Mattaki

Rikuto then sat there and thought about what the lady said its true he can't miss the excitement of talking to Mattaki and he then proceed to speak out."Wow i did not know he moved to this village i am quite surprised by that thank you for letting me know." Rikuto said with a smile then said with determination "Ill stick around then for him it is my interest to make sure he is protected while on his recovery its true i can't sleep at a time like this." Rikuto then smiles" Maybe i can become a friend of his i don't have much strangers who come in here without a welcome from me usually i am very stern about who i welcome in." Rikuto said with a smile. "Man whoever harmed him, it must of been a bad fight though i am glad to see that he quickly recovered, i do smell the scent of full demon from him if he is a full demon perhaps he don't know the world that is seen within a half demon's eyes." Rikuto laughs a bit happy inside to meet a full demon who could become his friend. Rikuto then turns to Jun and says"Thank you for informing me that you will tell me of Mattaki's recovery i really take it into heart." Rikuto smiles then continue speaking "I never usually see a full demon in this kind of way usually no damage is inflicted to them at all" Rikuto surprised he thought of seeing Mattaki in this condition. "Though i hope he wakes up soon, i would hate to not talk to him even if he is a full demon and will you point him in my direction i am going to head out and explore around a bit." Though before he headed out, he turns to Lethe"Don't you dare speak so ill of my mother and father like that you piece of crap don't you ever do that again you hear me?!"Rikuto heads out with a frown across his face and walks around the village a bit keeping his katana very close to him very skilled with it because of his father's training. Rikuto watches all the children of humans and demons alike playing with their friends and smiles very brightly forgetting what Lethe said. Rikuto thinks about what if he has a family one day, would he be able to train his son into the ways of combat? Rikuto then dismisses the thought since it can be a burden on his mind at the time of age. Rikuto then sits down near the infirmary and meditates bringing his mind and body together focusing on future goals and the matters at hand.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:48 pm
ʍattaki

Current Location: Infirmary
Mood: Unconscious
Course of Action Taking: Healing
What is expected of him?: To Heal

L
ethe lifted a brow at his words. He was surrounded by demons every day of his life, what was he talking about? She blinked slowly at him silently speculating about his sanity. Her eyes widened as he continued to blather. Mattaki wasn't a stranger, he was part of their military... As he continued to talk about becoming Mattaki's friend and then protecting him, she released a humorless laugh. Refusing to talk to him and provoke him any further, he was obviously dimwitted. Why wasn't he using his nose? Even a half demon should be able to do that. Mattaki was obviously a Full Tiger demon, and the scent on him - his attacker was a demon too. She wasn't sure what kind, because she had never smelled anything like it, but its aura clung to Mattaki's skin.

She watched him leave. Relieved that he had left, now that he wasn't there to ramble nonsense. But then just as suddenly he came back and yelled at her about insulting his mother. She smiled widely, though he didn't give her a chance to respond before he left again.

She glanced down once more at Mattaki, and noticed a light pattering of gooseflesh rising along the skin of his ribs. Concerned, though her features hid it well, she walked to the chest at the foot of the gurney and pulled free a bear skin, and laid it across his form to keep him warm. It was amazing how weak he was right now, it had been some time since she had seen a demon in as critical condition as he had been. Luckily though it seemed his demonic aura had awakened and he was moving to a quick recovery.

Assessing the room once more, she left. She gave brief orders to the healers to keep a close eye on him in case he had another episode, though she doubted he would.

When she had left the medical wing, she nearly tripped over the fold of Rikuto's leg, catching herself she hissed at him, "Must you always be a nuisance?" Her claws lengthened, she was so ready to teach this half-breed scum a lesson.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:38 pm
Zandekar

Rikuto

Mood: Calm
Course of Action Taking: Seeking Solution
What is expected of him?: Find Peace

Rikuto was meditating very peacefully but then again just as he was about to fully relax, Lethe tripped over his legs and asked him if he must always be a nuisance. Rikuto just looked at her with his arms folded and calm face."Why do you always have to treat humans like they are trash and weak? Don't you have any idea how powerful they can become?" Rikuto asked in a very gentle way trying not to arouse any more aggression after calming down from meditating."i prefer not to fight anyone unless its truly right to do so but that day is not today." Rikuto said with no smile across his face being serious waiting for Lethe's answer. Rikuto hopes he can settle this matter in a very peaceful way he never liked to have a fight between his own kind specially when its nonsense to do so and that there is no point when it would just be nothing but a fight that is small and minor. Nothing big, nothing all that important."Honestly i can see why you take this so serious due to the fact i called you a piece of crap it was because you insulted the people that brought me life and now you are just going to sit there with your mouth chopping up and down about how humans are merely weak to this society clearly you don't get the picture at all just like them demons out there that have nothing better to do then kill everything they see." Rikuto did not mean to be brutal about the truth but basically he saw that Lethe needed to calm down and re think herself through before anything else.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:29 pm
Lethe

Current Location: Just outside the Medical Wing
Mood: Irritable
Course of Action Taking: Talk to Rikuto
What is expected of her?: Patrol the Village

L
ethe's eyes widened a bit as he actually began to lecture her, though he did seem to be talking a bit of sense. She didn't know her self why she had reacted so fiercely toward him, perhaps it was the stress that was getting to her. The fact that a powerful demon was able to sneak in, undetected and attack one of her soldiers. She wasn't sure if he had been ambushed, or if he had picked the fight himself. She would have him come and report what had transpired, once he was coherent. Meanwhile, she would send message about the incident and increase the security around the Tribe to hopefully prevent another attack. If there was a a new demon that could conceal itself and could even hide its scent and aura... they would have to be prepared.

Lethe blinked, as she realized that she had gotten lost within her own thoughts. Turning her attention back to Rikuto, she smiled, "I'm sorry that I insulted your parents, and no, I don't see humans as weak, physically yes they are, though through their determination, I believe that they are capable of outsmarting even the best of us..." she mused, "I should get back, do tell me when Mattaki wakes up will you?" She smiled, before she ran off.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:32 pm
Zandekar

Rikuto

Mood: Happy
Course of Action Taking: Guarding Medical Wing
What is expected of him?: Inform Lethe when Mattaki wakes up.

Rikuto then listened to Lethe saying sorry about insulting his family and that she knew humans are very strong in determination and that they can easily outsmart us. Rikuto watches her run off after telling him to inform her about Mattaki when he wakes up and decides to yell out to her to reply to what she has said"Ya true they can outsmart us and have the best determination like my mother who was raising me and oh ya i will let you know when Mattaki is up ok!" Rikuto said it with a smile hoping she heard him and that he hopes she knows that he will ensure that she gets informed. Rikuto then stays by the medical wing doors guarding the entrance in and that he is quite happy he made peace with Lethe and hopes that it stays that way. Rikuto hopes he can hang out with her sometime perhaps take a break with her and tell his story to her of how he came to be living in Cat Demon Tribe. Rikuto knows his story is sad along the lines but the fact is he grew strong from it and became a sole warrior here in the village. Rikuto does not have any idea when the attack happened but all he know is Mattaki is hurt by this attack and that its his interest to speak with him when the time comes.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Amatsu Narya
Captain

Dangerous Hunter

10,675 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:20 pm
Lethe

Current Location:Household of the Leaders of the Cat Demon Tribe
Mood: Stoic

Course of Action Taking: Report her findings
What is expected of her?: Increase the guard

A
ssured that Rikuto would tell her once Mattaki had awoken, she left the medical wing of the village, and quickly set off to inform the leaders of their tribe of her findings. Guards were stationed on either side of the entrance to the estate, she would not tell them now. The entire village and military as a whole would be informed once the proper decision to handle the new threat had been discussed in full.

She assumed that like most situations, such as these, the majority of the village would be kept in the dark to keep them calm, while steadily increasing the guard around them. It was never wise to create undue panic within the locals unless the situation could not be treated without the need to alert them.

Once inside the main house in which the leaders resided, she pulsed her aura to let them know that she required their presence. She knew her news would not bode well for the elders, and prepared herself for the long discussion that would await her once they arrived.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:29 pm
Zandekar

Rikuto

Current Location: Cat Demon Tribe
Mood: Hungry
Course of Action Taking: Walking to the market
What is expected of him?: To fill up his belly

Rikuto takes a bit of thought about the informing Lethe since she is army commander around this village. Rikuto heard a growling from his stomach, holds his stomach area knowing he needs something to eat after helping with Mattaki. Rikuto heads down to the market smooth as possible without bumping into any villagers or even soldiers of the army avoiding petty conflicts. Rikuto had the idea of having a nice soup with shrimp in it with rosemary and diced onions. Rikuto licked his lips thinking about that how it will be a filling soup. Rikuto arrives at the market giving proper greetings to the shop keeper, pays him the ransom for the shrimp soup with rosemary and diced onion in it and sits down with it. Rikuto takes his spoon, dips it in like a surf board and he takes a very slow and joyful sip of his soup and smiles. Rikuto also turns his head to the medical wing keeping an eye out for any commotion or even a slight hint that Mattaki is awake and recovered. Rikuto takes a couple more sips of his shrimp soup and thinks of the elders how they will react to the unexpected attack on the village. Rikuto know for sure this is going to be a huge discussion regarding the future safety of the villagers. Rikuto continues to eat his soup and had the thought" What will happen regarding the safety of the villagers?" Rikuto sighed about the thought and kept his eyes open upon the medical wing ordered by Lethe to inform her when Mattaki is recovered and ready to talk.

Dawn Mercer

Dangerous Vampire

7,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-Ami Hina Lee-

Malevolent Phantom

10,200 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image
xA M I
Half Demon; Human/Bird (Rosefinch) Demon | Eight Years Old | 4 feet, 3 inches | 54 lbs.
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

It all happened in a flash. Too fast for comfort. Ami kept her eyes shut tight during the travel. And even if it only lasted a few seconds, the trip from the lake in Konoha's boundaries to where they were now was nauseating at first. That was the first, and probably the last time, she had travelled instantaneously like that. At least it was going to make a nice story to tell one day. To who, she didn't know. But one day she would be rid of her lonliness. And she was glad she had a friend in the Zetsumei Sekai. Slowly, she opened her eyes to look around, cautiously. Where was she? All she knew for sure was that she was no longer in Konoha. She had recognized that place like the back of her hand. And this was not it.

"Where am I?" she said, quietly. The demon, as usual, uttered no sound. Instead, it glanced over to a territory not too far from where they stood, with walls surrounding the land. Ami tilted her head. It must've been some kind of civilization. She sniffed the air a little. She didn't sense much human activity. Or, any humans at all. She could only catch onto the scent of other demons. A lot of a certain particular type. What type of demon she wasn't sure. But the Zetsumei Sekai wouldn't take her here to send her to her doom, right? Just the fact alone that there were no humans made the area somewhat trust worthy. The child eater wrapped its tongue around Ami's waist once again, this time to set her gently to the ground. It stared at her broken wing, pitifully. Ami smiled up at it, placing her hand over its pale white cheek when it lowered its head before her, "Well, where ever I am, thank you for taking me here. I hope to see you again,"

The demon pulled away from her and turned around, walking away into the darkness of the brush. It was so silent, she couldn't tell if it was still there or had vanished again. Regardless, Ami stood there and waved a little, before also turning and walking the opposite direction. Though they have parted ways for now, Ami reveled in the idea of crossing paths again. Though it was the cause of her injuries, the child eater was the closest thing to a friend she ever had. So, naturally she would want to see it again, hopefully in a much better situation. As she walked closer to the walled up territory, the smell of demon wafted stronger into the air. So much so, that it almost bothered her. As Ami approached what looked like the entrance of the gated community, she gasped a little and hid in the bushes. There were two guards, that she could see, at the doors. But that wasn't what caused her to hide. It was what she saw of the guards. Their certain features.

Cats! Cat demons! she nearly cried. Of all the places the Zetsumei Sekai could take her for help it was a Cat demon tribe! What was a bird demon, a half bird demon at that, supposed to do here? Surely she would be a chew toy by the end of the day! But... She had to take a chance. Maybe they weren't as bad as she thought. So, with that being said, Ami took in a breath, calmed herself down, and then walked out of the brush. She hesitantly walked up to one of the guards, "E-Excuse me? I... I need help,"

(( ooc:: Previous posts from the Konoha thread! ))

Demon/Animal Encounter::
            Nothing at the moment

"Heaven is spilling her heart around,
            Open your palm and see what you've found,
            Somewhere in the fog, a moment we forgot,
            Remember my darling you're loved but you're lost
            "

Current Location Entrance to the Cat Demon Tribe walls
            Mood: Calm
            Course of Action Taking: Approaching a guard for help
            What is expected of her?: To get medical attention, as soon as possible

Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff