Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wall (Now Beta Testing; Closed to Applications)

Back to Guilds

Shingeki no Kyoujin, Attack on Titan, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Titans, Literate RP 

Tags: Shingeki no Kyojin, Attack on Titan, Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, Armin 

Reply Independent RP Threads
[Robotic Zamat × -Una Spiderdust-] The Dancing Titan (2) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:52 pm
This is a private RP thread for Robotic Zamat and -Una Spiderdust-.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:04 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

...................................Stationary Legion Prater.......Dark Prater

User Image

"Happiness can exist only in acceptance."- George Orwell

Peter was rather ticked.

Now Sergeant Peter Prater, or, as his squad mates called him Prater (or 'Father') looked more like a bull than a man when he was ticked. He was not only tall, he was stocky, well-muscled, had a face that while good-looking enough was the sort that when overcast could scare the living daylights out of his own sisters. The short black Mohawk, thick eyebrows and nose-ring only served to underline this similarity between Peter and a black bull who had decided to act like a human for reasons best known to himself.

Peter was annoyed at the way certain members of the royalty, namely His Majesty himself, had decided on some royal whim to 'oversee cadet training'. As if the man has any clue about what he was watching. This rather annoyed him; like his Captain, he firmly believed that Royalty had no business whatsoever nosing about the place while their subjects went about fulfilling their orders. It was, he felt, a mater of trust.

However, he really was in no position to even suggest such a thing, and his Captain would be ticked if he got himself arrested or anything. But he did feel harassed.

The real problem Peter had with Royalty, he realized, was that you could not just go up to them, punch them in the face and say 'yeah? you and whose army?' because they, you know, knew. It was like cheating; being thoroughly unfair and no fun at all. And the institution was not all that attractive for Peter, either. Why would someone have rights over him just because his great-great-granddad was a bigger murderous b*****d than his own?

Naturally, Peter never mentioned such things, but he often thought them rather strongly. Sometimes so strongly, he wondered if anyone who was telepathic in the vicinity would start having a nosebleed...

Peter could have put on some 'kissing royal a**' act,but he knew he was incapable of it. Lying did not come easily to him, as he often forgot what it was he had lied about. So her avoided it in the first place and kept his own council, allowing his Captain to spew B.S. as much as she wanted for her own amusement. As a result Peter had become about as straight-forward and honest as a plank of wood; as such he treated politicians and any other such people of highly dubious moral nature with great distrust, having been duped by people like these a number of times during his younger years.

Peter disliked lies, however, he had never really needed them, as when one is built like and ox with fists that could bring down a wall if he wanted to, one did not have to resort to lies in order to protect oneself.

So he was ticked.

And he had decided upon taking the 'sacred' pilgrimage down the road north to the Dancing Titan, a tavern and inn that was found not too far from the Stationary Legion's training fields. It was a favoured watering-hole for the Garrison's officers, in fact, as the lower-ranked soldiers did not like going so far from the barracks late, as their drill sergeants might give them extra work, should they seem to have too much free time. And it was nice to not see a hot-headed newbie every now and again, and just drink in peace.

Sitting into his favourite brooding corner, Peter did just that: he brooded. And like a champion too.

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC: )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:34 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image

User Image

█ █ █ █ █

Roonie Known to most as Shyruna would not usually frequent places akin to this.
The stench of tobacco tended to cling to her hair like the ash of the cremated, a herbal type of tea steamed within a cup of intricate design as her head, buried into a book of old literature barely re appeared. Occasionally a hand would slide out for the buns delicately stacked upon a plate, but her face, that painted face and radiantly kept hair was hidden.The pink she wore was a contrast to her job, however the way Roonie saw it was that she were bringing color to a morbid world where war ensued.

Roonie was a medic and her time off was very rare from the fact the war victims kept her busy, it was Her jobto prevent death and promote recovery, it was Her job To bring vaccines to the people and provide adequate health care. But it was the Richie's whom sat with their emaculent dinners and fine tailored suits that had stacked the cards in their favor. Survival of the weak relied on her aid. Rank, Class and status was not something she cared about when it came to saving a life, of course Roonie had her opinions of the higher up's much like others whom did not have a pot to piss in.

The air of the Dancing Titan was stale like the musk of bile mixed with body odur, smelling that stench every day she had a resilience to it , but sadly she did not have a resistance to brooding aura's. The Brooding aura she sensed was sat in a corner like some child scored or told to sit in the dunces chair as an exhibit, although her head had not shown itself from behind her book, she did talk with a very polite if not very proper voice,
" Are you just happening to try to take a s**t?.. i do have some laxative in my bag somewhere, of course if your brooding like some sexually frustrated c**k-rel then i suggest you read my book and use the hand at least twice daily, well that would be my professional advice but as a person and aquaintance how about we talk, My name is Dr Shyruna L'Cien..." Finally that damned bok was placed upon the table.

Shyruna was not a very disheveled person she had a immaculate painted face and painted nails, long deep red hair and vibrant amber eyes that appeared to have a deep fire in them. She waited a moment to nudge him " Well come on what is your name? you are not mute are you?, no you cannot be mute ..your too loud in your actions for that.." There was a chuckle as she just waited his response.

█ █ █ █ █

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:09 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter was innocently nursing his beer when the loud red-head began to reel out, or spew out sentence after sentence of imbecilic, and rather demeaning words. She was, to be more precise, not 'loud' in the sense of vocal volume, but 'loud' in the sense of irritating. Annoying even. Not to mention, down right insulting. And she did it all with a charming smile that clearly stated to the world that while her voice was chatty and clear, she knew full well that

1. Any man, if he said such things would be pulverized in seconds flat

2. She would not be on account of her being female, and a reasonably pretty on too

Now, perhaps, if Peter had not been in daily contact with Captain Farqua, and her grandfather before that, over the course of some 20-odd years, he might have reacted somewhat differently. However, as he had had to put up with similar assaults upon his honor and integrity, not to mention blatant and course statements as to his private life, Peter found that he was more or less immune to such talk now.

"No, miss." He said, voice clam and polite and not batting an eyelid, as if he was talking to the wife of the district mayor of Stohess. "I'm not mute. I'm a black monkey trained to talk like humans. Being mute was not an option. I am fed enough gruel every day to ensure my bowels are strong enough for a Titan skipping rope, too."

He snorted, making his nose-ring swing back and forth while looking into his beer, then turning his back on the rude red head.

"As for being sexually frustrated, Miss Doctor," he added, with a faint grin on his face that she could not see no he was facing away from her. "I visit His Majesty's menagerie quite often, so no need to worry your head over that one. You might like to try it too."

"Bad humor is an evasion of reality; good humor is an acceptance of it."-Malcolm Muggeridge

(OOC: FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!FUN!!!! smile A word of caution, while you might be a medic RPC, that is not an 'official type' of cadet. I only state this as there has been some confusion with another member about this point. While an RPC may be prior knowledge to becoming a Cadet, there is no distinction between one cadet and another, as in, there are no 'medic cadets', etc. GLOMPZ!!! -takes breath, then deflates- That said....SHE'S CUTE!!! lol lol lol lol <3 -throws seriousness out the bloody window- WHEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!! )  

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:13 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image

User Image

█ █ █ █ █

Roonie's brow raised before letting out a light laugh behind her hand. Oh how she found him amusing , she had conversations with cadets before they had been very emotional when she had questioned their troubles, yet this one indeed was a tough nut to crack. She sat a little from him examining his character and taking in his appearance, which although rugged, she could tell he was better mannered than most. She had hoped for a name from him something she could put his face to other than black monkey, she guessed that she would just have to call him a spikey headed baboon, although she did not want him to flip out.

She had gained a respect for the stranger, he was not all that bad upon the eyes either , though his admittance she blinked and sighed. " Ah i see be sure to take your shots regularly.. we need to increase the populous, also gruel can be a bit binding so if you ever want to dip your hands into my stash of buns feel free.. Mr D.A " And so the mighty nickname came to pass as Roonie had given him the initials of his hair do, which a barber had once told her was a Duck's a**. The way he talked really made her feel somewhat special although she had hoped to get a laugh from him , cheer him up some, Roonie pouted a moment " you know your so cute you remind me of a moo moo...remind me not to wave red at you, oh wait ehehe my hair is red..your not going to charge at me are ya? i i mean i know i am off duty but a girl has to keep her dignity you know, so do you always label yourself so harshly? " She pitied the stranger, he obviously had low self esteem and this upset Roonie.
Roonie always looked for the good in people ,even when they treated her harshly, so it was no surprise she felt a want to help out this gent in some small way,
" So uh i am guessing you don't have time for girl long term .. i mean we are hard to keep right, with our nagging .. our vulnerability.. our monthly cycles making us like crazy psycho bitches..right?" She walked up towards him facing his back her hands went on his shoulders to give a relaxing rub if he allowed. " What you need, you need a massage and a good spa day"
(OOC:

█ █ █ █ █

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:16 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter nursed his beer, back still turned to the annoying red-head who seemed to none the bothered about his attitude to her. He supposed she was not really the type to pay attention to others, but more to what the little voices in her head told her to do in the spur of the moment.

It was much the same situation with many of the women in his squad, never mind the Captain, who was, most likely, one of the 'worst'. It seemed to be the way women of a certain attitude let off steam. Peter knew everyone had to let off steam one way or another, so he was more or less fine with it, once he had gotten used to it. It was so much water off a rock, really.

Naturally, it helped him not in the least that he was a very patient and amiable person. Little barbs really like those being shot at him left, right and center right now really did not come into his radar, at least, not in any way that would make him react noticeably in any way. He just sat there, seemingly in his own little miffed world, wondering if he would ever have a chance to gut some of his superiors.

"I could charge you with blatant disrespect for a superior officer," Peter said in an absent-minded manner, acting as if he had no idea what Roonie was o about, not really taking the bait, having gotten far worse in his cadet years. "But I'd be damned if I want that sort of bloody paper-work."

He then turned and looked at the overly chatty girl with a look that was some mix of annoyance, boredom, and outright disinterest.

"Long term girl?" He asked, then snorted again, "Why would I want one? I got shots and all the she-monkeys I want. No commitment whatsoever. Nor chit-chat. Spas would only serve to lessen my scent. I don't want to loose my allure. Thanks for the well-meaning advice though."

With this he turned his back on Roonie again and stood, rubbing the back of his neck, then walked over to the counter with his mug and ordered another.

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:35 pm
Robotic Zamat
User Image

User Image

█ █ █ █ █

Roonie raised a brow to walk back to her seat.
If that was how he wanted to be she was not going to humor him, she had been trying to make him laugh but had only ended up feeling like an a**, taking up her book again she closed her mind off again to the surrounding around her, it was the best way. People could not be harmed by her nature and she could not be hurt from her attempts at social interaction, a male as cold as he was grated at her nerves he did not even fly a comment back or laugh or anything.

Roonie had figured he was just a war automaton, produced only to fight and did not understand that she was trying her best to be funny to joke with him, he was like a bull stubborn and ready to charge when the signal was upshe occasionally peaked round though after a while just left him to it. She could not see the point in continuing conversation, it was clear he only tolerated her.

█ █ █ █ █

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:10 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter was not only annoyed and apprehensive about that the way the politic behind the military was going, but also rather outraged at the news he had been told by his captain. It was nothing new, and there really was not much they could do about it, orders were orders, after all, and there was, in a certain, rather sick way, sense in it, however, it simply underlined Peter's complete distrust of all those who called themselves 'blue blooded'.

It was also annoying him how his thoughts were centered over this problems and kept wheeling back to it even when he made an effort to avoid it. Shaking his head at this, he looked about as he waited for his refill and saw the annoying red-head now among a stack of books. That would, he thought explain a lot about her personality. Or personality disorder, however you wanted to see it. Peter had often noticed that people who spent more time around book than with other people tended to end up overly chatty, as if compensating for the lack of human-to-human interaction. He, personally could not see the attraction in books. They were a tool, but paper lied better than any face, and he treated everything he read with utmost suspicion, making reading not relaxing in the least.

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:14 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna could feel The stranger looking at her as she read her book.
Her hand flipping over the next page shakily she now felt rather uncomfortable with his presence being there " it is a romance story.." she said finally, her eyes still not moving from the page she decided not to look at the hulking minotaur of a man " spiky headed bull nosed minotaur p***k..." she thought, her hand came round for a bun and the book was placed down as she asked, " why don't you smile..or laugh...? did something bad happen?.. i lost my laughter once too...i lost my Father and brother to this stinking war..so i made it my goal to protect and aid as best as i can, i know i am not cadet material.. but this is who i am...unlike you born without fear..it scares me that i cannot defend myself as readily" She did not know why she was telling him this, she certainly was not going for sympathy and she was not going to get his interest any time soon.

But she had tried, that was all she could do in trying to make a friend and coming out of her shell, she was not exactly beautiful, not socially adept, pretty boys tended to make her nervous and guys like him tended to make her uncomfortable just as much. What she wanted was a friend, what she needed was a confidence boost, she thought about trying again, but she were probably wasting her time and would have had better luck trying to draw blood from a stone. Then it came from her an apology, perhaps she had insulted him in some way? " sorry.. i didn't mean to insult you back there i just wanted to cheer you up.. i didn't think...like usual..you have it hard don't you..."

█ █ █ █ █
And i want to paint it black
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile nothing has changed except for post format

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:30 pm
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter, taking up his mug, now refilled, and taking draw then looked surprised at the direct attack he got from the red-head. Looking over the edge of his mug, he raised his thick black eyebrows in surprise.

This was not quite the sort of response he would have thought to get. He momentarily wondered if the red-head was mentally sound, then shrugged it off; most people he knew behaved like this, it was nothing new among those who had faced Titans, after all. It was the sort of jumbled, mixed-up speech that one got from someone who has been through a lot, but had never really talked about it, and when they finally could talk about it, the words came too slow to be able to follow the brain and the pictures it threw up for the mouth to describe.

Peter knew that state of mind all too well...

"What makes you think I'm insulted?" He asked evenly, neither kindly, nor sharply, eyebrows coming together as if he was trying to solve a befuddling question. "And that I've got it hard? I don't need any sympathy, nor cheering up. Thanks for the thought, I'm sure, but I am perfectly fine. Many people have it far harder than I do."

He snorted derisively, making his nose ring swing back and forth, and scratched the back of his head.

"You, on the other hand," he continued, raising an eyebrow now. "You look like you're about to start crying. Please don't. I'm not good with sobbing women. I'm a drill sergeant, not a poet. If you're looking for someone to whine with, you're barking up the wrong tree. If I have a problem, I go and solve it somehow, I don't write songs, or poems, and then expect everything to get better."

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:06 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna pouted as the man seemed to suggest she were about to cry.
yes her eyes were bulgy , yes she felt emotional, but that was probably the fact she was lonely than her about to cry, she could easily of hit him for that, and of course it may of meant paperwork for him but that did not matter. She then thought about the fact that there were people worse off than themselves and she had to agree, he was right and it was in that moment that she practically sat beside him. Any closer she would probably have been sat upon his lap, she lean's to his ear and whispers " oh you can command me any day" she got out a red scarf she tended to use to wipe her brow when in surgery and pretended to be a matador "Toro toro!!"

Okay it was probably cruel but Roonie was having fun with him, okay so he was not the carefree lighthearted person, but she sure could get drunk with him. " So want a drink.. i could do with some alcohol.. what about you huh? Sarge...."

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 am
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter was quite often thought of,especially on first glance to be about as thick as two planks. People of his demeanor were often thought to be so, as they generally did not seem to respond to stimuli from their environment. They did respond, but not in any way that would cause a scene. It was simply not in Peter's personality to cause a drama. He was perfectly aware of things going on about him, especially about this weird female who seemed to be really wanting to hit on him, it was rather difficult not to notice her, with her all but dancing on him lap now, but Peter was not the sort to react to this in any other way than how he did.

He simply and very deliberately ignored such people.

Peter did not dislike people like this, but he drew a line when they started behaving in a way he did not like, and thought rather beneath him to answer.

So when Roonie began coming up close to him and crooning, while it was true his face was being swept up by a red tide coming up his neck, he snorted, leaning back and out from under her, pulling away, and sitting some way off from her now, with his back to her. For him, a guy who grew up on a quite little farm village, a world away from the city, this sort of behavior from a woman was something he thought of as demeaning even to herself. He did not like it at all.

"Go play with someone else." He told her with a wave of her hand. "You're not my type. I don't like people who play that game. "

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:47 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

Shyruna looked at him blushing.
There was a spark within her eyes as the cogs in her head turned with amusement as she grabbed his hands unsuspecting,
" well then i guess there is only one solution to this" she said before placing those un suspecting hands on her breasts, " oh oh my ..Sir i hardly know you" she said, of course She was waiting for his reaction, she was playing maverick with cards up her sleeve the dice were loaded in her favour.

At least that was what she thought, Roonie reveled in the fact she had made the male blush, but she had not yet thought through what her plans or motives were other than to get him to loosen up, if he didn't and this became futile well she could always tell his squad that he was gay and bent as a 2 pound note.
Leaning in closer she gave him the ultimatum's , 1: he could shut up and enjoy it, 2: she could get him charged for sexual assault, and 3: if he refused to react she could always tell his squad and the whole of the dancing titan that he was gay.
" Well what is it going to be big boy/ are you going to co operate or do i have to use my other assets?..its not like i wanted to bed you i just wanted to get drunk with you.. gosh...you could of just humored me...but no you have to go and break my heart.. and grope me you meanie .. your so mean!"

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:00 am
-Una Spiderdust-

Sergeant Peter Franz

User Image

Peter was looking forward to continuing his quite, and uninterrupted drinking, or was hoping to do so in spite of the loud and brash woman assailing him, when he suddenly felt a pair of small hands grab his, almost upsetting his beer, and then found his palms on top of two warm and fleshy body parts.

It took a moment for his mid the catch up with events, at which time he went a deep red, almost purple. This might have been taken as embarrassment, and it was, half of it was, but the other half was plain anger.

"What the blazes is wrong with you woman?!" He shouted, jumping up and pulling his hands away. At this moment, the whole tavern went quiet.

Peter was well-known enough, being a regular, for being sober, straight, and possessing patience longer than time itself, almost. If he snapped, it was something to be crossed off a calender, and it surprised most people among those who knew him. If who he lost his temper with was a woman, those people began to look nervous.

"Who do you think you are to come in here and start harassing me?" He continued, face like thunder. "If a guy had been coming onto you like that, you'd've been screaming blue murder, but it's alright if you do it to a guy?!"

"Get outta my face and take your stupid games somewhere else!"

He was standing there, looking like a god of thunder with his overcast and outraged expression and his nose ring swinging back and forth in his nostrils and he huffed in complete irritation.

Robotic Zamat
Vice Captain

Fashionable Elocutionist

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Legion Of Spirits
Vice Captain

Generous Sex Symbol

11,200 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:28 am
Robotic Zamat
User Image
User Image

█ █ █ █ █
I see your Record
█ █ █ █ █

there was silence now within the tavern. Roonie looked at him, screaming was not a bad suggestion,but there was something better she could try. " so you do not think i am attractive at all?" she pouted and looked as if she would cry right now,

" you touch my breasts and you felt nothing.. yeah right you blushed and you know it...i get it i understand... your restraining yourself for our wedding night" she said giving a coy look.
With a cough to gain further attention of the regular's she takes the beer from his hands and toasts with it.
" people of the dancing titan!! I give a toast to my wonderful fiancee whom has promised to protect me through the good and bad times, whom is saving himself just for me ...He proposed to me just now isn't it great!"
she firstly downed his beer and closed the gap to kiss his head,
with another whisper to Pete's ear she spoke,

" If you know whats good for you... i would play along, cause if you don't i will make your life hell" she grinned as many congratulated them she of course stayed close to Pete , people here knew her also , she had healed a few and aided in their recovery, so of course they thought she was an Angel, he on the other hand had a long had fall ahead.

█ █ █ █ █
█ █ █ █ █
(OOC smile

Independent RP Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items