Reply Breedings
CLOSED- WINNERS pg 5 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:23 am
Hello Ladies, and one or two gentlemen XD welcome to Darks breeding corner.

Today dark will be opening breedings from 6th/7th - 10th of August.
Now i will be opening TWO slots and THIRD if there is Alot of the people i am splitting it up into.

Right please read the rules it is important.

I ask that ANY ONE who has WON this month or in July breeding to please one Post one form.
I also ask this for those who have won BRIBES from any colorists this year, for breedings to only post one form
I will not hold it against you if you post the maximum But i will think it Extremely unfair that your not giving other people a fair chance to fight for a slot.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:35 am
Rules

▶ Follow Gaia TOS
▶ Follow TLN rules
▶ USE my form please.
▶ You may Post up to 3 Forms.
▶ Please post All forms separately.
▶ I will NOT be ccing this time around.
▶ No guilt Tripping Others into posting your couple if you can only post ONCE.
▶ Please try to be fair
▶ NO whining under any circumstances
▶ If you dont like the way i do breedings Dont enter (simple)
▶ THIS IS NOT A CUSTOM BREEDING ( you dont get a say in how i do this)
▶ I will not be streaming it will cause to much trouble, but thank you to all those who like to watch ^ ^
▶ Your welcome to mix match up couple i am open for ONS ( although you will only get 2 bowls max)
▶ I am not taking on 5 bowlers this turn. 3-4 roll for Rp'd LM couples.
▶ You may PM me with any problems or question concerning breedings ^ ^
▶ Have a good day and thank you for reading. ( i am able to add rules when ever i feel i need to.)

Zaiyon

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:48 am
Breeding Likes

▶ The Same Conditions would apply to Breedings But a couple add on's
▶ Prefers to do mod/heavy Edited couples
▶ I will be Equal over ONS or Lifemates
▶ Will pick ANY type of edit over Unedited couples (why ? because i hate Patterns)
▶ Doesnt Like Un-matching Couples - where the colors Dont Compliment each other.
▶ NO Birds
▶ NO Ultra complex hair.
▶ Just ehh .. xD

How to fill out Custom form :

We're Alittle Lighter than heavy

Username: Dark_iced_angel
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Lord_Lillith

User Image User Image

Pet name: Soubi XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Avary heart

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, Clothing, Wings.

Lifemates or ONS?:LM ( post link . cant be bothered ehh )-YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO LINK YOURS !

Rp'd couple? : Yes ( post link . i cant be bothered to link mine i am lazy )- YOU ACTUALLY HAVE TO LINK YOURS !

Tell me a bit about your couple: They are a very Odd couple with a strange meeting, While the one is a gently caring male the other is a psycho killer who fell in love with the gentle being and came to settle down, although he has come to settle in well his dark side still stays there and he constantly wonders how his love will react to finding out about his past.

Throwbacks?: [No / Yes
[url links here lala ]

For Dark to fill out: ( leave this alone)
Bowls: 0/0 Kits: 0/0 Adult: 0/0

[align=center][size=10][color=#5e5e5e]
[b]Username:[/b] ENTER HERE [/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=10][color=#5e5e5e][b]Partner Username:[/b] ENTER HERE [/color][/size]

[Image here please] [Image Here Please]

[size=10][color=#5e5e5e][b]Pet name:[/b] ENTER HERE [/color][/size][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color] [size=10][color=#5e5e5e] [b]Partner Pet Name:[/b] ENTER HERE [/color][/size]

[size=10][color=#5e5e5e]
[b]Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see[/b]: [only from the two parents]

[b]Lifemates or ONS?[/b]: [link - for LM only]

[b]Rp'd couple? [/b]: [link] -[Only fill out if you have applied with Crim for Extra Bonus babbins for rp]

[b]Tell me a bit about your couple[/b]:

[b]Throwbacks?[/b]: [Yes or no, do not list specifications. Generation 1 Noodles cannot give throwbacks, unless paired with a Gen. 2 or higher. Provide links up to 2 generations before the parents. ex; grandparents, great-grandparents. No siblings, cousins, aunts, ect. Saying yes doesn't mean you automatically get them, it just means there's a possibility. ]

[b]For Dark to fill out:[/b]
[B]Bowls:[/b] 0/0 [b] Kits:[/b] 0/0 [b] Adult:[/b] 0/0
[/size][/color][/align]

WHAT kind are they

both noodles need to be extreme to apply here.

[align=center][color=red][size=14][b] Where Extreme >..> so what ? [/b][/color][/size][/align]

for heavy edits/ extreme and heavy edits

[align=center][color=Orange][size=14][b] Heavy and proud of it [/b][/color][/size][/align]

for mod edits/ mod and heavy edits

[align=center][color=hotpink][size=14][b] We're Alittle Lighter than heavy[/b][/color][/size][/align]

for minor edits / mod and minor /normal and minor

[align=center][color=Pink][size=14][b] Weeeee, were floating [/b][/color][/size][/align]

for normal noodles with no edits

[align=center][color=brown][size=14][b] Plain and normal DONT JUDGE US [/b][/color][/size][/align]

FOR FIRST TIME BREEDERS - Is this your First time ? Have your couple never tried for bowls before, Or maybe your new to the TLN completely. please post this form

[align=center][color=blue][size=14][b] OWO i am new, we are new. Love us ![/b][/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:55 am
list of peoples

Zaiyon

Zaiyon

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:04 am
I guess ppl can post now

IF YOU DARE BWHAHAHAH  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:17 am
Weeeee, were floating

Username: Yushika
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Gpprincess88

User Image User Image

Pet name: Soeri XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Kora

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: kittyness, hair, dollness

Lifemates or ONS?: LM

Rp'd couple? : Rp approved

Tell me a bit about your couple: Kora, a lonely kitty found a young unloved lady and befriended her. Shortly she grew attached to her and started to love her as her mate. They been trying for years for children of their own. Kora would love to bless her mate with children that way she can prove to her mate, that she would be the best mother that she knows she would be.

For Dark to fill out:

gpprincess88

Blessed Phantom

gpprincess88

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:57 am

Username: Gpprincess88
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Zoeybird92

User Image User Image

Pet name: Anica XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Lupus

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: We would like Hair, clothing, wings

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates of Course <3

Rp'd couple? : Rp Approved

Tell me a bit about your couple: well Anica was lost with out love and had a ons with someone she wasn't in love with. Lupus did the same and got very drunk one night and ran into an attacking bush. Anica being a bit grouchy with herself, debated on saving him. She was scared but something more happened that night as she pulled her self closer to him and healed his wounds.

As time moved on he got closer to her and as did she. They fell in love and their love continues to grow stronger and stronger, hopefully they will have young kits for themselves to grow and bond more as a couple and a family.

Throwbacks?: Yes
Anica's Father Chief Shrehifo (of Chef for you razz )
Anica's Daddy, Miroslav

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:35 am
Heavy and proud of it

*Not sure what you would consider them.

Username: -Yasha Alchemist
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Icipher Infinite

User Image User Image

Pet name: Leonard Ziz Cross XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Jack

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Bone wings, Headphones, Gloves

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates

Rp'd couple? : n/a

Tell me a bit about your couple: This is a masterxslave relationship. Ziz is crazy, in simple terms, and the closer he gets to people the more violent and possessive he is. Jack shows up at Ziz’s home one day, lost and confused on what life means. Ziz’s tests him, sparking new life into the fox slave’s life. He’s found his purpose and stays with Ziz through all the pain, because it’s better than feeling nothing. Ziz’s is starting to understand what he is doing is not ‘right’, but they are working on it together now.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
Ziz's:
Father and Mother

*I've won a breeding already this month, but I figured you'd like this couple so this will be the only one I put up.

For Dark to fill out:

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

ChaosTheories

Obsessive Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:54 am
We're Alittle Lighter than heavy *I think

Username: ChaosTheories
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: ChaosTheories

User Image User Image

Pet name: Bhree "Bubbles" Freefeather XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Averie

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, hoodies, glasses

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates (scroll down)

Rp'd couple? : No

Tell me a bit about your couple: Averie and Bubbles have a bit of an odd relationship. Bubbles was the heir to a very important family who rebelled against the whole thing, and is now in hiding from them. Averie, on the other hand, is the simple type who would be perfectly happy to sit and read a book all day. They met when Bubbles broke into Averie's home just for a place to crash the night. But in this case opposites attract, and she never left. :3

(Self plot yay?)

Throwbacks?: No

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:37 am
We're Alittle Lighter than heavy *Maybe? orz

Username: RockerWolfie1616
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: RockerWolfie1616

User Image User Image

Pet name: Zee Lizard Scale XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Raz Melia Ione

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Hair, Scales, Surprise me

Lifemates or ONS?: ONS

Tell me a bit about your couple: Raz got a little lost after a party one night and ended up in the woods (somehow)..it was getting cold fast and she had no idea what to do with herself. Stumbling upon a cave filled with rather freaky looking male noodles was certainly not in her plans but, thats where Raz stayed for the night. It was a spur of the moment one time fling. Now if she has bowls they'll be left at the cave to be raised by the group of misfits..after all Zee did say he liked males and wanted kits. That's one reason Raz had a bit of fun..you only live once right?

For Dark to fill out:

RockerWolfie1616

Timid Wolf

14,400 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Bookworm 100

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:51 am
Weeeee, were floating

Username: Ishmeluv
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Yushika

User Image User Image

Pet name: Jarek XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Leviathan

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Edited tails, long hair, gems

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates (They were only just entered)

Tell me a bit about your couple: Leviathan is a legendary Pokemon sought after for her ancient power which could topple whole cities in its wake. Jarek was high guard to a princess whom he loved deeply, but after her marriage to the king of another land, he left his kingdom to start anew, so that he might not fall prey to his affections. Protecting was all he knew, and so when he found Leviathan being attacked by those who wanted to control her power, he fought to save her, and immediately promised his service to the legend who knew nothing of the places beyond her ocean lair. They traveled together and taught each other many things, and eventually, Jarek realized that he was falling into the same trap as before, he had become too close to his charge and fallen for her many quirks. Only this time, Leviathan had learned to love him too.

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:33 am

Username: Ishmeluv
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: Lexi_Perplexi

User Image User Image

Pet name: Liliti of the Cosmos XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Alexion Lucara

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Trinkets, pirate-esque clothing, and bat wings

Lifemates or ONS?: Lifemates

Rp'd couple? : Yes (Seventh from the bottom)

Tell me a bit about your couple: Lexi was raised by an overprotective brother who kept her hidden from the world, afraid that she would get hurt. Liliti spent many years without her family, traveling by sea to see the world, and upon returning was once again reunited with them. She had missed them, but she still longed to travel and touch the sea. After meeting Lexi, she told the young vixen many fantastic stories about her time as a pirate, and lit a fire in the girl’s heart that had been long suppressed by her brother. They spent many days together, planning trips and preparing for the day in which Lexi would have to discuss these plans with her brother. When she finally broke the news to him, Liliti was by her side to coax her through it, and to declare her unwavering love; she would always, always be there to protect Lexi. Although her relationship with her brother is now in need of some recovery, Lexi and Liliti have been able to travel all over, on both land and sea… And when Liliti received the news that much of her family had gone missing and were presumed dead in an airship accident, Lexi was the one to take care of her. Now, all they want is to carry on the dying family line, and to experience the bliss of their own kits.

Throwbacks?: Yes.
Liliti’s father
Liliti’s other father
Liliti’s grandmother
Lilti’s other grandmother

For Dark to fill out:

Ishmeluv

Aged Zealot

wasluxy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:21 am
Plain and normal DONT JUDGE US

Username:  lux_rayne13 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Username:  Usually Strange 

User Image   User Image

Pet name:  Yukii   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Pet Name:  Pepsi Cola 

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Cola colored eyes, cola colored collars, white toes~

Rp'd couple? : ---

Tell me a bit about your couple: Yukii has tried the past two Christmas seasons to adopt an orphan. Both times he was rejected... and after the last time, rather than go to Ryuu (his friend-turning-more) for comfort he turned to the bars. Enter: Miss Pepsi. The next day, they realize they are sworn enemies and vow to never speak of it again... until she shows up with bowls. I haven't talked to Strange on how this will carry from here for Pepsi, but this is what brings Ryuu and Yukii together as mates~

Throwbacks?: 1st gen, but since they are both soda Noodles feel free to play with that~

For Dark to fill out:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:33 am
Weeeee, we're floating

Username:  lux_rayne13 
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Username:  Geyser Eelborn 

User Image User Image

Pet name:  Lady Asta   XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    Partner Pet Name: Macaw Pa'das 

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Mixed breeds, rounder ears, leopard spots~

Rp'd couple? : unlogged

Tell me a bit about your couple: Well, Macaw is... in the closet. And Lady is kind of his smokescreen of sorts, he wants to fall for her but his heart just won't let him. He tries to start a family with her, but after they have kits he realizes where his heart really belongs. Lady, while saddened, understands whole heartedly. They end things peacefully, but maintain a happy friendship while raising the kiddos and moving on with their love lives~ (Feel free to edit, miss Gey!~)

Throwbacks?: Don't think so, Gey might edit this~ Geyser's Edit: Nah. He's got a sister in this shop, but there's some debate on whether this really counts. Really, the only significant thing she'd add to the mix is the possibility of black markings and purple eyes.

For Dark to fill out:

wasluxy

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:21 pm

&&

Heavy and proud of it

**Has Dark's stamp of approval**

Username: Depawsit
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Username: lisais-fire619

User Image User Image

Pet name: Murozond XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Partner Pet Name: Hati

Trait's [Top three] that you would love to see: Dad's wiiiiiings, Mom's spawts, Dragon scales owo

Rp'd couple? :

Tell me a bit about your couple: Muro and Hati are the type that only respect strength. To them, there are no exceptions, you're either prepared for this world or you aren't. They wound up crossing paths in the jungle and got into a heated fight or well argument. One thing lead to another and they ended up having a roll in the hay.

Throwbacks?:None

For Dark to fill out:

Breedings

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out