Kamiki Teepee
Baby Pandah Teepee
LydaLynn Teepee
Sabin Duvert Teepee

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:02 am
Kamiki
((Thread RP anyone?))

User Image

Stormchaser landed in the meadow, coming down from the mountain and enjoying the sun on his wings. He had just come off a long patrolling this territory and wanted a bit of a break. He hadn't been around anyone but his herd and family in a very long time, and felt like his he needed to see the world a bit. Well, maybe not the world...but life beyond his family.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am
Baby Pandah

User ImageMuch to the protest of her hummingbird familiar, Falling Rock trotted towards the stallion. He had executed a lovely landing, and it reminded her that she hadn't flown much that day or met anyone new in a long time. Flint told her it was a good thing they hadn't seen anyone on their travels, but she was tired of feeling lonely. "Hello," she said to the stallion, a wide grin on her face.

Flint hovered cautiously behind her, examining the stallion and getting ready to poke an eye out if he made any funny moves.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:03 am
LydaLynn
User Image

Akos bounds around, trying out his wings. It doesn't seem to be going so well for him. But he tries mightily. His wings flapping as he jumps, and lands . . . crashes.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am
Kamiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stormchaser smiled at the lovely mare who approached him. He was delighted to see she had wings like he did - it make things easier for him to relax. "Hello!" he offered back. "Nice to meet you!"

He opened his mouth to continue his introduction when a crash of a young foal near by grabbed his attention. "Oh my..." he gasped. "Excuse me," he told the young mare, and flitted over to the young colt. "Are you okay?" he asked, nosing him.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:14 am
LydaLynn
Akos blinks, shaking his head. A huge grin on his face, "Did you see!? I think I got three whole feet that time!" He picks himself up, taking a moment to brush some clods of dirt and grass from his shoulder where he plowed into the ground.

Realizing he doesn't know the stallion who came to check on him, "Oh, Hi! I'm Akos."

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:22 am
Baby Pandah

Falling Rock rushed to the foal along with the stallion before they could have much of a conversation, Flint whizzing after her. At first she felt worried for the young winged colt, but then her grin returned to her face at his reply. "You did get pretty far!" she whinnied encouragingly. She heard Flint huff behind her but ignored him. She remembered when she had first started flying and the excitement of getting higher and higher. She looked over at the stallion, smiling. "My name's Falling Rock," she said.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:26 am
Kamiki

Chaser gave a sigh of relief when the little colt seemed okay. He also had wings, and he remembered just how thrilling and exciting it was when you're learning. He was still fairly young himself, but Chaser came from a herd where learning to fly was about the first think you had to learn to do.

"Good job," he told the colt, giving him a nod of approval. "Its not easy, is it? Take a lot of work!" He chuckled a bit and looked back to the mare. "Sorry about that. My name is Stormchaser," he said, to both the colt and the mare.

"Falling Rock... that's an interesting name," he offered with a handsome smile, indicating it was a good kind of interesting.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:48 am
LydaLynn
Akos grins. "Hi, it's nice to meet you Falling Rock and Stormchaser!" He giggles just a bit saying the names.

But, being of an irrepressible nature, he's soon bouncing and looking the adult soquili over. "You have wings kind of like Momma Aurora's wings, but not as bright and colorful. My wings are not like Momma Aurora's or Papa Dante's, they're different, just like my claws. And it's okay to be different. Because different is special. Even if it's just a name that's different." He delivered that statement like delivering wisdom from the heavens.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:19 pm
Kamiki

Chaser regarded the little colt with his talons. "I have an adopted niece who has claws like that," he said with a smile. "Her name is Cyclone. You see, most Soquili in my family are named after powerful forces of nature," he added, flaring up his wings for dramatic effect.

"How are your parents' wings different?" he asked curiously. A part of him hoped he wasn't being raised by ill-advised species... a wind should be among those who would share the skies with them! Perhaps that why did couldn't fly yet?

Chaser tried not to judge, after all there were a few Soquili in his herd that had wings like butterflies.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:30 pm
Baby Pandah
Falling Rock gazed at the foal with an amazed face and committed what he had said to memory. She looked back at Flint and stuck her tongue out rebelliously and then turned back to the two of them, listening to Stormchaser's story about his family. "I was named after a force of nature. My basket was found in an active rockslide," she beamed proudly, puffing out her chest. She looked at Akos curiously, "Where did you get talons?" she asked. She was reminded by Flint to be polite but she ignored him once again.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:36 pm
LydaLynn
Akos thinks about it for a moment. "Well, Momma Aurora's wings are like yours only with all the pretty colors. She has feathers, like me, by my wings are fatter and shorter so maybe when I finish growing up they'll be like Momma's, but she says maybe not because she doesn't know that I'm a wind like her, cause I have claws and winds don't have claws. But Papa Dante has different wings, they're all leathery and skin and stuff. Momma says it's 'cause he's Kalona."

With Falling Rock's question, Akos shrugs. "Prolly from my first family. But they're dead, so I never met them. Momma Aurora says that when I'm older she'll tell me about how she found me and she and Papa Dante adopteded me."

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:37 pm
Kamiki

"Maybe its fate that we crossed paths then," he said looking back to Falling Rock. Indeed, she seemed tailor made for his family... beautiful, with feathered wings and a powerful strong name. He found himself staring a bit, until a perturbed looking hummingbird seemed to keep catching his eye. He cleared his throat, "Sounds like a lucky escape. My sister Cyclone was also found after a tragedy."

Stormchaser regarded the little colt again, his mouth pulling into a frown. Kalona. He had never met one personally, but his father had spoken very ill about them. They had stolen one of his older brothers away from them...seduced and manipulated him. His heart ached for this little colt - was he being manipulated his his 'father'? He gathered they weren't related - he didn't have a lick of Kalona blood expressing in his features. "I see..." he said awkwardly, pawing at the ground. "Do you feel safe around your father?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:59 pm
LydaLynn
Akos nods, "Papa Dante is very good at protecting, even if he gets grumpy sometimes cause I wander off when I'm not suppose to. But Momma Aurora wanders off sometimes too. But I'm not suppose to because I'm small and can't fly and get away and stuff. But even if he gets upset, Papa Dante always comes and finds me so I don't get in trouble."

Then he realizes he's wandered off again, and looks a bit chagrined. "Oh! I should go. I'm not suppose to make Momma and Papa worry. Besides, my sisters are probably waking up from their nap and I should be there to help keep them out of Mama's hair." And with that he dashes off, the occasional wing flap aided jump showing an irrepressible nature.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:00 pm
Baby Pandah
"It seems that way, doesn't it? I'd love to meet your family," she said with a smile. Flint peeped in protest behind her but finally hid himself in her mane at the dirty look she gave him. She hadn't had a family in a while, seeing as she was running away from her father. Falling Rock had never heard of a Kalona adopting anyone. But she supposed "Papa Dante" was a good Kalona if he had adopted the young colt. She was not nearly so worried about it as Stormchaser seemed to be, but she felt a little embarrassed for being so blunt about Akos' talons now. "Oh, ok, it was nice meeting you!" she said to Akos as he ran away home.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff