Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply The Graveyard (Trash)
The Barker Family~ Accepted (PLEASE REMOVE)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:30 pm
Victoria Barker - Deceased

Melody Barker

Victoria, Melody accepted by Essy!
Melody Approved by Violet Melody updates accepted by Essy!

Moved her to Blythe family Thread  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:15 pm
Hi, my name is Victoria Barker

But I mostly go by Vicky

I'm a Female

I'm 29 years old.

My birthday is March 3rd

I work in a muggle grocery store.

My dream job is I have no idea?

My blood status is Half-blood

The house I was in was Hufflepuff

I was in the class of 2011

I'm interested in men

I'm currently with Vincent Catlin

I may seem hardworking, serious, kind and cheerful. but I'm really well all of those things and more. I'm sweet and kind and always cheerful. I could make anyone laugh even on the worst of days. I always am trying to make new friends and meet new people. I would never turn my back on anyone and I love children! I'm always up for a good laugh and talk.

My background story is Well I grew up with just my mum because my dad died when I was a baby. I went to Hogwarts like any other witch and I graduated with perfect grades. After that I tried to find a job but everywhere kept turning me down so I just applied at a muggle store because we needed money. I got that job and have been working there ever since because I don't really like change and I actually really enjoy the store. It's right near the Leaky Cauldron so I get a lot of magical folk visiting too! That's how I met Vincent. He was buying supplies for his candy store and we got to talking. I ended up coming over to help him with some new sweets he was working on and one thing led to another I suppose and he asked me out on a date. We went on a couple more dates and such. I became his girlfriend and then well... I got pregnant. I know I know not before marriage and abstinence and all that chiz... but really? Come on. Anyways... I got pregnant and Vincent was ever the gentleman and asked me to marry him.... It all happened so quickly. I'm almost 8 months pregnant now.... and I wish I could get out. Everything was fine for the first couple months. September, October. They were great.... but then Vincent got... comfortable I guess. He started telling me about his kids and then he broke out the alcohol. The first time he hit me was on Christmas Eve. He was angry about his kids not coming home for winter break or something I guess. I thought it was just a one time thing... but no.... I want to leave. I tried to in April... but he told me if I left him he would hunt me down and take my child... our child away from me. I'm terrified and I don't know what to do... but part of me still loves him.... part of me still believes that the man I met is somewhere inside of him. Sometimes he's so sweet and kind to me... but other times he's an absolute monster. It's like there are two sides of him battling it out and his good side is losing.

I enjoy sweets, shopping, children, dancing, laughing, talking, making friends, and having a good time.

I despise pain, crying, yelling, fighting, spiders, and allergies.

I'm afraid of spiders, and losing my unborn child, and.... Vincent.

My strengths are Being able to smile no matter what, and making friends

My flaws are trusting everyone, and always trying to see the good in people. No matter what they've done.

I look like Jennifer Love Hewitt

My wand is a Pear with Pixie wings 11 inches

My pet is a barn owl named Leander

My O.W.L. Scores Were:
Astronomy - E
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - E
History of Magic - O
Potions - A
Transfiguration - E
Alchemy - A
Cursebreaking - E
Cooking with Magic - O
Muggle Studies - O
Wandless Magic - O

My N.E.W.T. Scores Were:
Astronomy - A
Charms - O
Defense Against the Dark Arts - A
Herbology - A
History of Magic - O
Potions - E
Transfiguration - E
Alchemy - E
Cursebreaking - E
Cooking with Magic - A
Muggle Studies - O
Wandless Magic - O

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:28 pm
Hi, my name is Melody Barker

But I mostly go by Melody, Mels, Mel,

I'm a girl

I'm 8 years old.

My birthday is June 3rd

My dream job is Something safe.

My blood status is Half-Blood

The school I will be going to is Hogwarts

The house I'm in is (put which house you were sorted into. If you are not a student of Hogwarts, remove this option! If you are making a muggle family member, remove this option)

I'm interested in pandas honestly. people are gross.

I'm currently with No one.

People say that, in a nutshell, I'm kind hearted (somewhere deep down) but very quiet. I come off as though i have secrets to keep and I'm not about to share them. I contemplate everything before making decisions, and I don't share very often. And when I say that I don't mean toys or something like that, I mean I don't share my thoughts. What if someone used them against me? I'm very good at planning and strategics and making sure I'm never the one hurt or left with problems. I won't be the one losing ever. I know better and I know my way around people and words. My sister instilled in me a sense of security but also a sense of wariness. I don't trust easily but once I do, I trust with my whole heart. Once you've gained my affection, you are my family. I guess it comes with being an orphan for so long. Family doesn't come easily and is very important to my life. I've been abandoned too many times to let people into my life easily though so you'll have to work for it and everything else that has to do with me.

My background story is I was born premature because my daddy beat my mommy and big sister up to near death. Mommy took good care of me and so do my big sisters and my big brother and other mommy and daddy. They all make me giggle and smile a lot. Mommy is gone now though... I don't remember really. Daddy was there, he tried to take me away.... and then he hurt me real bad. But Big sister took to me this horrible place. Its dark and scary and my family isn't here. I'm scared. I just want my mommy.

I like my new family and my home and my big siblings and my niece and nephew but I miss my big sister so much. No one knows where she went either. I heard them talking when they thought I was asleep.

My sister came home finally. Kind of. She didn't stay long and she never does. I've learned to just not care. If I let her into my heart... she'll just abandon me again and again. She's not reliable... but part of me will always want her in my life. I reread the letters from her over and over again. Her words sit heavy in my heart and mind but mean more to me than I will ever admit. My family I love dearly and life with them is much better.

I enjoy pandas, my family, sunshine, walking, thinking, and the letters I have from sister.

I despise the orphanage, daddy, sister for leaving me here, all the other kids, birds, the color red, pain, when people pick me up or try to move me against my will, when people try to take my things away, flashbacks and my nightmares.

I'm afraid of the orphanage and birds and the color red and magic and most adults (especially men) and my nightmare and well I'm scared of a lot of things.

My strengths are Putting a smile on my face, and coming up with creative names.

My flaws are I'm scared of everything, and I can't sleep.

I look like Ashley Olsen

My wand is a (what kind of wand do you have? Only applicable for those of age and going to their schools. If you are making a muggle family member, remove this option.) (length), (wood), with (core)

My pet is a stuffed Panda named Charlie

My O.W.L. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take an OWL in at the appropriate time)

My N.E.W.T. Scores Are:
(Add each class you will take a NEWT in at the appropriate time)

Oh yes, there's something else I need to tell you! In my short life I've already experienced the crucio curse.  
The Graveyard (Trash)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games