Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:18 am
User Image

An area where students and teachers are free to talk and hang out whenever they want. You can get to the grounds from almost anywhere on the first floor. No walls protect these grounds because there is no where near by that people could come from that would not require a car. Only one road leads up to the House of night. Behind and around the sides of the school, is a forest that does serve somewhat as a wall, for those that do not feel quite as safe without true brick and mortar walls.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:44 am
▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx++xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawn Rider
Third Former

User Image

tabtabtabDawn sat quietly in the passenger seat of her Aunt Katina's old blue Oldsmobile. To say that she was nervous would be an understatement. She chewed gently on her bottom lip and popped her knuckles one at a time. Katina glanced at her niece and frowned. Guessing her thoughts, she cleared her throat and said gently, "Everything will be fine."
tabtabtab"Yeah," Dawn replied softly. "I'm just nervous."
tabtabtab"I know you are kiddo. One of these days you're gunna chew that lip off," Katina said with a smile. "I spoke to the High Priestess on the phone last night. She sounded like a very nice woman. She assured me that the building and grounds are safe and you'll be allowed to leave every once in a while with permission to come see me in town." She gave Dawn a semi-stern look out of the corner of her eye.
tabtabtabDawn sighed and crossed her arms over her chest. She gazed out the window trying to hide her smile from her aunt. "I won't wonder off."
tabtabtabKatina laughed, "Sure you won't! Just promise me you'll behave and follow the rules? I read up online about fledglings ya know. According to 'The Parent's Guide If You're Child Is Marked' you have to stay near an adult vampyre until to you fully mature. It said if-"
tabtabtabDawn cut her aunt off,"I know, I won't make it or whatever. I promise to follow the rules Aunt Katina. Don't be such a worry wort. I'll be fine ok?"
tabtabtabKatina was silent for a moment before saying, "Ok honey. I just worry about you, that's all."
tabtabtabDawn smiled. "I know. Oh look! We're here!"
tabtabtabThey pulled up to a large beautiful building. Dawn gaped opened mouth at the large structure.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx++xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫ xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

Kydre Foxleaf

SIDeshow19

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 am
User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
Brandon "Zoel" Woedissh
3rd Former

Zoel cut off the engine on his Honda Shadow and sat staring at the front of the House of Night. 'This is it then,' he thought bitterly.
He had only been marked that morning. He had been sitting at the breakfast table with his mother and sister discussing Zoel's plans for that evening. Today was his girlfriend, Tina's 18th birthday. Zoel wanted to make it a perfect night for her. His mother had offered to make her famous double layered strawberry cheesecake, Tina's favorite but Zoel wanted to take her out instead. They where arguing about it the moment the Tracker knocked on the back door. The Tracker wasted no time explaining what he was doing there and even took the time to give Zoel directions to the House of Night but then left as quickly as he came. Zoel's mother was hysterical. Zoel tried to stop her but she called his father making him come home. As soon as his father returned home he wasted no time telling his son what a disappointment he was and worrying how he would explain this inconvenience to his boss. Zoel, feelings hurt told his father not to bother and stormed out of the house.
He had gone by his high school to talk to Tina, hoping she would understand and know what he should do but the blonde bombshell snubbed him, breaking his heart even more then the reaction of his parents had. It was then that he decided to go ahead and show up at the House of Night. What was the worst that would happen? His life couldn't possibly get any worse.
He took his helmet off and watched as an old blue Oldsmobile pulled up behind him.
'Guess I'm not the only one,' he thought, instantly feeling little better.

xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:42 am

Dawn Rider
Third Former

User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

tabtabtabDawn noticed the guy on the motorcycle before her aunt did. 'He's kinda cute,' she thought to herself. 'I wonder if all the guys here are good looking.'
tabtabtab"Oh my, look at those tattoos and a motorcycle! My goodness!" Katina said in a harsh whisper.
tabtabtabDawn rolled her eyes at her aunt, "Stop it Ma! Most of the guys I hang out with look about the same. Remember Danny? He has more tattoos than that and he has three motorcycles!"
tabtabtabKatina put a hand to her chest, "Goodness and I let you hang out with guys like that?!"
tabtabtab"Katina!" Dawn said putting as much exasperation as she could into her voice.
tabtabtabKatina laughed, "I'm just messing with you. Looks a bit lost though doesn't he?"
tabtabtabDawn shrugged, "Yeah I guess. Maybe he's new too."
tabtabtab"Maybe," said Katina. She cut off the engine and unbuckled her seat belt. "Let's get this done then, yes?"
tabtabtabDawn sighed and got out of the car. Katina followed, smiling politely at the young man on the motorcycle. She approached him and held out her hand. "Hello young man, I am Katina and this is my niece Dawn. Are you new here as well?"

tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

Kydre Foxleaf

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:30 pm
xxяøšexx¢øяxxeffяegøxx
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching
Cause if they study close, real close
They might learn something

▍▋▋σρєη мιη∂є∂ ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxx▍▋▋gєηтℓє ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▍▋▋ ρrσтєcтινє ▋▋▍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xContent
xGrounds
xOutfit
xBarack is my to be made character, hopefully will be up by this week
________________тнє тαℓє σғxROSE

User Image

Rose had a content but soft smile placed on her lips as she walked along the grounds of her school. Darcy, the faithful companion he always was - perfectly fitting the character he was named from - padded along at her side. In the back of her mind, Rose had a curiosity of where her warrior had gotten off to. She made it a habit not to spy through their imprint, as that felt rude. But she was a curious woman who could not help it at times. Thankfully it was not a heavy matter on her mind, Elijah would show up whenever and wherever he pleased. And she was okay with that. It was a beautifully clear night and she would be dammed if she could not enjoy it due to some mother ish concerns. Besides, there was happy news to outweigh her worries. She had been contacted recently and knew that soon the school would be gaining new members to their already large family. How exciting! She did so hope that she would be able to make their experience at her House a memorable one. In a pleasant way that is. It would be such a pity if more names were added to her mental and bitter list of students that cursed the day they set foot on the grounds.

It was a sad fact that Rose could not control everything that went on in the school or did not have a hand in it. Or that she could not do everything to make everyone feel at home. But she did do what she could. One of her fonder memories were of the students who came to the school cursing Nyx and the School, looking back on their lives in want. Then by the time their sixth former years rolled around, they wanted to stay at the school as much as they had wanted to leave in their third former year. One name example of such a student was Barack, once known as James Krinner. The boy had come to her school looking like he had some invisible cuffs on him that made him come to the school. Rose had had no doubt it had been a mental promise to himself that he had made; to make his life at the school as hard as possible. Now, in his sixth former year, Barack was still a stubborn one. But he was much better than he used to be. He was a boy who did not want to admit he liked something, but showed no signs that he disliked it. Barack and Elijah had grown close, so it had seemed to Rose. And the High Priestess would be sad to see the boy leave when his time came.

"The minds of teens are interesting things, are they not, Darcy? She spoke down to the cat beside her. The fluffy orange tabby looked up at his vampire with his golden eyes. He let out a rumbling purr that meant very little to the woman. But she did continue on in her thoughts. Then again, we are all the interesting teenagers and someone else is the interested adults at one time or another. This was her reasoning as she walked. When a rumble of an engine motor being cut off caught her ear, Rose stopped. Then she looked to the lot where cars would park or drop off students or other passengers. She smiled to no one in particular as she saw two such teenagers talking with an unfamiliar woman near by. The vampire guessed that they were two of her new students, and possibly a parent with them? She wondered if they knew each other already or were greeting each other for the first time. Either way, Rose would not interrupt in their talking. Darcy, however, had different intentions as he held his tail straight up and trotted over confidently. The orange fluff ball had the intentions of giving something of a welcome himself. Being as his vampire was the High Priestess, the cat had gotten in the habit of giving greetings to those who needed it. Rose chuckled in amusement and watched the tabby from the other side of the grounds, standing closer to the building of the school itself.

O hxxm yxxk i l l e rxxm yxxt h r i l l e rxxy e a hxxy o u r exxaxxc l a s s i c
A n dxxy o u r exxa l lxxm i n exxt o n i g h t

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:09 pm
E v e r y t h i n g h a s b e e n s a i d b e f o r e T h e r e ' s n o t h i n g l e f t t o s a y a n y m o r e W h e n i t ' s a l l t h e s a m e Y o u c a n a s k f o r i t b y n a m e

════════ ══
══ ════════

A r e y o u m o t h e r f u c k e r s r e a d y F o r t h e n e w s h i t ? S t a n d u p a n d a d m i t , t o m o r r o w ' s n e v e r c o m i n g .

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
User Image
W i l l o w A l e x a n d r i a N o i r

F o u r t h F o r m e r S e v e n t e e n P a r t y W h o r e

Babble babble b***h b***h Rebel rebel party party Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence
Babble babble b***h b***h Rebel rebel party party Sex sex sex and don't forget the violence

B l a h b l a h b l a h g o t y o u r l o v e y - d o v e y s a d - a n d - l o n e l y
S t i c k y o u r s t u p i d s l o g a n i n E v e r y b o d y s i n g a l o n g

Willow pulled up to the school parking lot in her red mustang. Heavy bass dubstep played loudly from the speakers, and since the top was down almost everyone could hear it. She smirked and found a spot to park. Looking around she saw some new kids, she could tell they were. The two people in her sight of view looked incredibly lost. She chuckled to herself and turned off her engine, the music abruptly stopping.

Jumping out of the car, the small girl toted a couple shopping bags as that was where she was headed back from. She waved at the two people before wiping the mark-covering make up off her forehead. Being the usual loner she was she didnt offer to help the new kids. Waving to them was more than enough for her. She also waved to the high priestess, as she finally noticed her as she walked along. The High Priestess was an interesting woman. Pretty too.

Willow strutted down the sidewalk, staying as far away from the stupid trees as she could. Trees. Ick. Whatever. She smirked remembering the hella time she had at dusk with that boy from the club, Collin was his name if she remembered correctly. Its not like it mattered to her if she remembered or not. Humans, she found, were interesting, and she enjoyed drinking their blood along with screwing them. She knew the risks of drinking human blood but she quite frankly didn't care.

{ O O C } :: The Clothes I wear The Car I Drive Sup guys.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A n d n o w i t ' s " y o u k n o w w h o " I g o t t h e " y o u k n o w w h a t " I s t i c k i t " y o u k n o w w h e r e " Y o u k n o w w h y , y o u d o n ' t c a r e .

════════ ══
══ ════════

A n d n o w i t ' s " y o u k n o w w h o " I g o t t h e " y o u k n o w w h a t " I s t i c k i t " y o u k n o w w h e r e " Y o u k n o w w h y , y o u d o n ' t c a r e .

WatercolourKittens

Bashful Sex Symbol

8,700 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SIDeshow19

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:22 pm
User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
Brandon "Zoel" Woedissh
3rd Former

Zoel licked his lips, he really wasn't in the mood to talk to people but for some strange reason he didn't want to be rude to this woman. "Uh, yeah. Marked this morning," he said in monotone. "My name is Zoel. Nice to meet cha." He moved his helmet from one leg to the other so that he could hold his hand out to the woman to shake. Before she reached back however he noticed several things happen almost at once. An orange cat walked up to him and meowed for his attention, a red mustang pulled into the parking lot, the driver stepped out and walked toward the building waving to a beautiful woman walking across the lawn. 'Huh,' was his only thought.

xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:35 am

Dawn Rider
Third Former

User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtabDawn watched the girl get out of her mustang and walk up to the building. She tried not to drool too heavily over the mustang. It was a beautiful car.
tabtabtab"Positively charmed to make your acquaintance Zoel! This is my niece, Dawn. She was marked last night. We had a bit of a drive to get here but we made it safe and sound. You're welcome to come with us if you'd like," Katina said cheerfully.
tabtabtabDawn wanted to hide her face, 'Oh sweet mother of god...every single time! Gees Katina.' She shifted her weight from foot to foot and in her attempts to not look at anyone she too noticed the cat. She couldn't help but smile, "Well hello there. You're a very pretty fellow." She knelled next to him and reached her hand out and waited for the cat to get closer. She then noticed the woman walking in the grass. She stood back up and said, "Hello."
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

Kydre Foxleaf

Indecisive Dreamer

Demonic Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Is innocence ■ ■ ■
xxxxxxxx■ ■ ■ the difference between a boy and a man?

If there's ➸ 『ONE』 thing I hang onto
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxi ain't gonna do what i don't want to
xI'm gonna — ❛live!my life
xxxxxxxxSTANDING ON THE LEDGE, I SHOW THE WIND HOW TO FLY
x██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

User Image
                                                    At the sight of Darcy the cat, Enjolras the dog let out a welcoming bark and looked back at his vampire behind him. Elijah glanced at the canine but his eyes were fixed on the beauty standing a few hundred or so yards away. A smile had grown on his face when the warrior spotted his wife and lover. Elijah had noticed that Rose was watching some fledglings in the parking lot. He assumed they were new. What caught his eye was the mustang that seemed completely out of place with everything else around it. Not too far away he saw the girl that the car belonged to, or that belonged to the car. He could never keep it straight with possessions. It may have had something to do with the fact that personally he didn't have very many and what he did have seemed to change with every lifetime that passed. Anyway, it wasn't exactly with an approving gaze that he watched Willow walk with her multiple shopping bags to the school. Not that he let an open disdain show on his face either. One of these days that girl would bite someone or sleep with someone and she would feel the consequences. It always happened. Whether it was now or in a hundred years. Being as old as he was, Elijah had seen it a lot more than he wanted to. The best part was seeing them go to the people who warned them for help.

The vampire turned his eyes from the troublesome fourth former back to Rose. Automatically his feet had been taking him towards her, but he didn't mind it. Instead he walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Hello gorgeous." He murmured before giving her a greeting kiss on the neck. No he was not shy about his affection for Rose. Why would he be? They were married, they were imprinted, he was her warrior...He had every right from every angle to show his affection for the High Priestess. Elijah didn't linger behind her though, instead stepped to her side and kept one arm around her. Even though he didn't exactly look into her thoughts, he could get the gist of what she was thinking. First it was their little friend Barack, who he was curious to the whereabouts of. Then there was the thoughts about interesting teenagers. He could agree with that. "This is true, but if you think about it, not every teen had an adult. So what about those teenagers? And what were the teenagers interested in?" He added to her mental conversation with a teasing tone. He might not be taking it as seriously as she was, but hey, he wasn't exactly into thinking of the questions about youth anymore.

Enjolras was going through a phase of indecisiveness as he looked from his vampire and the other woman to where Darcy was by the people he didn't know. Generally the two were decent friends who bickered and fought then curled up by a fire or sunset to nap. So it was an honest question whether or not he wanted to join his animal friend or if he wanted to stay by his vampire's side. Instead of choosing either, he trotted forward about a yard and sat. Elijah raised an eyebrow then he noticed the dog. But then he raised his eyes when he heard a "Hello" and saw the red headed girl, probably speaking to Rose. Even so, it didn't stop him from giving her a genuine greeting smile. Seems to be a good night so far hm? He thought to Rose, thinking about how the two fledglings would fair in the school.

|◄hihi►|
When the world gets in my face, I say, Have A Nice Day
██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██ ██ ██ █ ██

Hopeless Reality

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:45 pm
xxяøšexx¢øяxxeffяegøxx
Hey baby, we don't mind all the watching
Cause if they study close, real close
They might learn something

▍▋▋σρєη мιη∂є∂ ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxx▍▋▋gєηтℓє ▋▋▍
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▍▋▋ ρrσтєcтινє ▋▋▍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

xContent
xGrounds
xOutfit
xOOC
________________тнє тαℓє σғxROSE

User Image

Rose gave a slight smile towards Willow as the fifth former when she waved, nodding once in greeting. Oh how the High Priestess wished that the girl would be more careful on her trips away from campus. Or just less trips off campus. Rose was sure something would happen to her one day. And she might just be too far for anyone to help. Or have gone to far for anyone to want to. Though the vampire hated to admit it, it was a definite possibility. With that thought she drew her eyes from the blue haired girl to the other fledglings in the lot and Darcy. Then she felt a familiar set of arms wrap around her and the scent of her mate brushed by her. Her smile deepened as a wave of goosebumps ran down her arms at the feeling of Elijah's kiss on her neck. "Bonjour Amour." She breathed in reply. When he moved around to stand at her side, she regretted that their greeting was in the public of the grounds. Even though Elijah wasn't shy with showing his affections, she was a bit more subtle. It had to do with what she thought was and was not appropriate in everyone's public view.

"Everyone has an interest in something. And everyone has someone interested in them. The teenagers had an interest in themselves and their futures."Rose answered her husband simply though it was quite an entertaining discussion for her. She looked over as Enjolras moved closer to Darcy but stayed close to the pair. The high priestess always found the dog a curious mind. But never one she had the drive to look into. Only certain people were supposed to understand and communicate with animals. There was a reason for this. Nyx did everything for a purpose, as well as those who might exist higher than the great goddess. Rose had no desire to push the limits of what she didn't need to understand. Instead she would be content with what she knew was okay to explore. "Hello!" She called back to the student with a smile. She would go over to say hello further, but she noticed that her husband seemed to be saying something to her. Or thinking rather. "Absolutely. She thought back in agreement with a nod. After which she gave him a knowing smile and walked on over to the lot and the students. Unfortunately leaving the warmth of Elijah's arm behind as she did so.

Darcy was having a highly pleasant time while the boy and girl noticed him. Even more so when the girl reached down to pet him. That was one thing he and his name did not share. He actually appreciated associating with the humans. He preferred them to be of older ages, children always seemed too over excited for his taste. Unfortunately his brief pamper by the stranger was cut short when she seemed to notice his vampire. The orange tabby glanced around to see the woman walking over to the three. While he himself lifted his tail up once again at the sight of Enjolras. Darcy passed Rose going the opposite way as he went to greet the larger canine. He seemed, but did not, forget the new fledglings as he bumped his head against Enjolras' leg. Though he listened attentively to Rose and heard her say
"Hello, I'm Rose Effrego. Pleased to meet you three." The high priestess had her usual easy smile as she looked at her two new students and the adult woman beside them.

O hxxm yxxk i l l e rxxm yxxt h r i l l e rxxy e a hxxy o u r exxaxxc l a s s i c
A n dxxy o u r exxa l lxxm i n exxt o n i g h t

Sneaky Hate Spiral

Hopeless Reality
Captain

Distinct Survivor

androgcyborgsam

Naughty Hellraiser

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:55 am
User Image
|| Ⱥlessandra || ȿonia || δ'Angelo ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════

If love is blind, why do I see you so clearly now? Perfect vision of our love somehow.
You take over my mind, you're the one that keeps me up all night.
I know no one else could make me feel this way.
I want to look up into the milky way tonight, the sky illuminates the love we make so bright.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Alessandra walked slowly down one of the paths on the school grounds. She was quite bored and there was really no one to talk to. Everyone else was busy doing other things, so she felt a bit left out. That was until her small cat Castiel bounded over to her. Technically, she belonged to the cat, but to her, they belonged to each other.

She walked over to one of the benches, picking the black cat up and holding him over her head. "You, mister, are quite the perceptive cat. You knew I was lonely, so you came over here to bug me." She spoke softly, setting the cat down in her lap. Castiel didn't stay there long before making his way up to her shoulder. Alessandra sighed. She swore the cat thought that he was a bird, or at least part bird.

Looking around the grounds, she saw the High Priestess and her Warrior, along with a few other fledglings. The fledglings seemed to be busy talking to each other, so she didn't see the point in bugging them. Although, one was fairly new. Well, the girl looked like she was a new addition to their school.

She turned her eyes back to the High Priestess and her Warrior. They were talking about something, but they looked so beautiful together. There was a great amount of love between the two and love was something always worth seeing between two people. She looked down at Castiel at that moment, smiling. "We share a love of each other, Castiel."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
It's you and only you. The moon shines its light on you, your pretty eyes they glow. Tell me that you'll stay the night, just stay a while.

Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?: Main ground of the Columbia House of Night

Wʜᴏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ?: Castiel, my black cat with blue eyes.

Wʜᴀᴛ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ?: This here wonderful outfit

Hᴏᴡ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ?: A little bored

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:03 am
"Sometimes a wrong turn can get you straight to the right track."

User Image

ɀεяσ εȿϯяεɭɭɑ

User ImagexxxxxxUser Image

The moon and night had been good to the history professor so far. She had completed reading the book she had only received yesterday and she got some of her lesson plans done. She looked up for the first time in forever and the edges of things were blurry for a moment till her eyes adjusted seconds later. She stretched out her slender boy to hear her back and shoulders pop. This noise made the little ferret at her side jump. She giggled at the creature. "Do not fret, Codex." She said, using her index finger to scratch the fur ball's small head. Of course the white being didn't refuse, she loved to be scratched there. At times, the ferret could be very, very demanding and would get under one of her hands as if to force her to scratch her head. "Oh, how I loved you so tiny one." She said. Zero's voice was soft and wise. For being hundreds of years old, the woman looked flawless. So wrinkles were on her body and she looked as young and a radiant as someone who just turned 21.

For her classes tomorrow, she decided to play a game with them to help teach them of how the world as changed. How people could know they could trust someone to now how it's hard to tell a truth from a lie anymore. Also, another one just for fun the next day to kinda of give them a break from learning for day. She liked to do that. She liked to plan fun days and not to mention was Zero a color teacher as it was anyway. For the first week of classes, she spent the entire five days playing games to help her get to know the students and the students to get to know her. What she liked the most about being a Professor was also getting to be a mentor to her dear students. It let her talk to them more and help them. She strove to be like a mother to the students she taught. That's just how she was. And being wise beyond her years, even though she was already so old as it was, she felt her job fit her very, very well.

Codex became restless and attentive at Zero's side. She looked at the white animal. "What is is?" She looked up to see what she was looking at. Rose, Elijah, and a few fledgling were standing together and of course, Codex wanted to go be in the middle of it but she refused to leave her vampyre's side. "Come." She said to the ferret and held out her arm. The small creature crawled up her arm and wrapped herself around Zero's shoulders. The vampyre stood up with her things held under one arm and held to her side. She walked straight up to her dearest friends and the fledglings she couldn't quiet remember. Which, she didn't feel too bad because the two didn't look like some of her students. "Hello, Rose, Elijah." She greeted her friends first with a radiant smile.

Then Zero looked at the fledglings and adult before them. "I'm Professor Zero Estrella. Who may you all be?" She asked the two of them with soft eyes that were the color of newly grown walnuts. This was usual for Zero to randomly appear. It was hard to ever know where the vampyre really was ever. She was never in the same place to read or plan her lessons. So, it was something that you had to slowly get used to. Most of her fledglings that she had in class or talked to often had gotten used to it. Even more so that she sometimes entered the classroom through a window or started her teaching from the back of the classroom. Yes, the woman was extremely colorful. It was something you should probably learn quickly. Her looks don't make you think that but once you stay around her for awhile, it becomes quiet clear what she's like.

User Image

OverOverCover: OOC

Random Lullaby
Vice Captain

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Kydre Foxleaf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:45 am

Dawn Rider
Third Former

User Image

tabtabtabDawn smiled shyly at the two vampyres, "Hi," she said.
tabtabtabKatina grinned from ear to ear, "Oh goodness, hello hello! I am Katina Rider, this is Dawn Rider my niece. She was marked last night and we where told to come here. I believe this young man here is in a similar position." She pointed to Zoel still sitting on his motorcycle. "We aren't really sure where to go from here."
tabtabtabDawn mentally cringed. Typical Katina, loudly announcing to the world she was there and would be accounted for. She loved her aunt but her ever present bubbly mood and desire to greet everyone she met with gusto and enthusiasm was embarrassing at times. She blushed lightly and bit her lip.

tabtabtabIn the underbrush of the trees lining the edge of the grounds a pair of bright yellow green eyes watched the scene playing out before her with curiosity. Darcy's human and Codex's human greeted two young humans and another adult human. She was very curious about the young human with the long hair. She looked like a nice human, someone trusting and fun to play with. The young female cat wanted to meet the young human. She stood up from her spot on the ground and padded out into full view of the evening moon. She stretched, enjoying the cool nighttime air in her fur. She sat down and began to lick her paws one at a time. For now she would wait and watch.
tabtabtab
tabtabtab

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:03 am
User Image
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
tabtabtab
Brandon "Zoel" Woedissh
3rd Former

"Uh...yeah, what she said," Zoel muttered in agreement with Katina. He cleared his throat and tried not to look as agitated as he felt. 's**t...I'm starting to feel claustrophobic. These ladies are nice and all but they just come outta no where don't they,' he thought to himself. He got up from his motorcycle and placed his helmet and jacket on the seat he had just vacated. He pretended to straighten his clothes to avoid looking at anyone. After a second's thought he added, "I was marked this morning...my parents didn't really take it so well. People of the Faith and all..." He didn't want sympathy from them but he felt the need to let the vampyre's know.

xxxx ▫ ▪ ▪ ▫

SIDeshow19

₪₪₪₪₪House of Night || OC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas