Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
LEVEL-666 SYSTEM: CODE GLUTTONY Ends 11/3/12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Beelzemon, The Demon Lord of Gluttony

User Image

-Gluttony means over-indulgence and over-consumption of food, drink, or wealth items to the point of extravagance or waste.

-Beelzemon, the Demon Lord of Gluttony, is always starving for power, starving for food, starving for everything thanks to sin of Gluttony that he is made to suffer. After being called together by Lucemon, Beelzemon has to get is feeling of food before he can even begin to think about helping Lucemon get revenge on the Ancient Warriors.

Quote:
~ Beelzemon is hungry. Oddily he has enough weapons (...for now), but no where near enough food. Draw your best picture of gluttony at its best, in a way that will please the Demon Lord of Gluttony. Your interpretation of this is what will decide whom wins.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:13 pm
Here's my Gluttony picture, hope you all like it, especially you Mr. Demon Lord og Gluttony Beelzemon sir.
User Image
In case you don't get it...the rest of the family starved to death because the guy (the father/husband) kept on eating their food...And he still needs more food...

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blademaster Banryu

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:50 pm
...Right. Well.
I was trying to think of something related to Gluttony that didn't necessarily involve a person eating a large quantity of food...
(Not at all a bad subject matter necessarily, but I didn't trust myself to do something creative with it...)

So the only other thing I could think of...
Was Kirby.

User Image
Wherever it comes from... whatever (or whoever) it's made of... food is still food... *w*  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games