Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[AMA] Ask Remi, Wren, Ceres, Keru, Felix, Pyre Anything Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:29 pm
(Stolen this beginning part from Jenn with permission!)

You can use this thread to find out more information on my characters' species, what their family is like, what they aspire to do, anything that might help you/your quest character, or just whatever you're curious about! You're also free to use this for whatever plotting inquiries you'd like, if that's more up your alley.

Questions asked here are OOC, but will be answered IC. <3 If you are not sure what would be common knowledge or not, or you'd like to ICly know some of this, just ask. c: Feel free to ICly ask questions from your character to mine if you're interested in ICly knowing stuff specifically! Your free to ask anything really~ Silly or not <3

This is just a general Q&A, but if it helps, think of this as a Formspring, Tumblr Ask, or Reddit AMA! <3

Characters:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Remi: Demon, Kitsune, Y2, Horseman Initiate

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ceres: Intermediate Hunter, Moon Division

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Takeru: Monster, Kirin, Weaponified and bonded to Ceres

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Wren, Monster, Peryton, Y1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Felix, Monster, Luck Dragon, Y1

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. P. Byrn, Monster, Phoenix, Professor  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:43 pm
Pyre - What's your favorite thing to set on fire? Also. Do you like fireballs?  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Anything and everything that is flammable, fool. Im certain things that wont catch fire at a certain point will at least melt if given enough pressure. And tch, of COURSE i like fire balls? Who would not love the beauty of a ball of flames being flung at them?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm
Frost wants to know where all these anime bishonen babies that look like him and a certain kitsune keep coming from.

Marcus to Ceres: "So are you and Bix a thing or a thing?"

Dis creeps on Takeru. "Kato. Kaaaaatooooooo <3"

Frost asks Felix if he was why he had such bad luck at frightnight games.

Rengath wants to know if Pyre would be interested in giving students a lesson in fire and it's use in FEAR harvesting. And how to stop setting the school on fire.  

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:53 pm
LW would like to know if it was Remi's fault again.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm
Remi, what's your favorite kind of sweet treat? Do you go home when you have the opportunity, and if so, do you like visiting? Is there anything you aspire heavily to do in the future?

Felix, how are you so cute? is it intimidating to come to a school with so many students, or does this look like fun? What's your favorite thing to do outside of class?  

Nothing Yet
Crew

Obsessive Stargazer

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:49 pm
Xiu wants to know what Wren's favourite foods are + her hobbies! <3

She also wants to ask Remi about balls :C  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:50 pm
Tsukiko wasn't sure when she got here... or how... or why. She just stood there with a puzzled expression on her face before she saw someone she assumed was a Y1 Student.
Going up to Felix, she hesitated before speaking.

"W-w-what's it l-l-like being a st-st-student here?" She stammered, keeping her eyes down. Silently, she was cursing her shyness.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

Seiana_ZI

Codebreaking Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:55 pm
Serafina loves Wren's style and is dying to know: where does she gets her clothing?

She's also trying to get more information about the horsemen, and is curious to know what Remi thinks of being an initiate.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 5:59 pm
Wren, What's your favorite color cat?  

Horticulturalist

Blessed Friend

9,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:28 pm
Remi.

You and Jack = OTP.

y/y?

y.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:45 pm
Jinhai would like to beg Dis' pardon and ask Takeru how he is faring as of late.

Meanwhile Sparrow asks Wren if she is free to go on a double date with Ren and LW, as LW has requested "bonding time." <3

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Lilwolfpard
Crew

Magical Unicorn

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:59 pm
(Holyshit guys im sorry i went to work for 5 hours and this exploded XD BIG POST TIME)

iStoleYurVamps

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Remi is fairly certain he has no idea what frost is talking about and even then it is sooooo not his fault.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Ceres frowns at Marcus but still has a faint touch of red to her face. "For the record we are not a 'thing' as it stands right now, unless you mean a 'thing' as in best friend? Either way it wouldn't be any of your business, right Marcus?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Keru tries his best to ignore a certain vampire with a huff and crossing of his arms... though he also side steps to try and avoid a certain boils touch as well.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Nooooo i am pretty sure i am a GOOD luck charm! : D Brother Skald says i am!"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "I am fairly certain that students need EVERY opportunity to be subjected to fire. Though i must say i think setting the school on fire is a lovely idea for a first lesson..."

Kyrieko

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ".... Depends on what exactly i am being blamed for <.<" Aka: probably.

Nothing Yet

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Hhmmm..." Remi actually had to THINK about that one. "Honestly i have taken a liking to spookies in general. They are so versatile and there are SO MANY DIFFERENT TYPES. Spooklate chip is one of my favorites.... but i also like those ones with the sweet frosting on top too?"

"I...dont really visit home at all no." This caused the boil actually to laugh nervously, and rub at the back of his head with his hand. "Actually i think thats why they sent that weirdo girl Discordia, or Asia as she says, to check up on me. Because i never visit. Im kind of sick of the constant tension the clan wars have in the caves you know? I just want to do my own thing. As for future plans? Uhm... no comment really?" Not that he really could comment, as it was he couldn't exactly talk about horsemen things.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."OH OH I KNOW THIS ONE!" He chimed up happily, closing his eyes and placing his hands together in front of him. " I LOOOVVEEEE coming to school here, people can be cary but what i think is the worst part is some people REALLY SMELL you know?" That last part was almost whispered softly, but everyone really could hear it anyways. "Theres this one boil in classes.. maaan he really needs to shower or something... maybe he always smells like that, or maybe its the ghoul next to him. She kind of DOES have some weird feel about her... Outside of class i enjoy pestering my two brothers, do you know Skald and Haze? I have not seen them here but i heard they go here too!" He zipped around happily, fluttering his wings.

Kaiyumi

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "Oh! I...uhm. Hiiiiii X-xiu <3" She first addressed the other ghoul nervously, a small smily spreading her lips as her face turned a deeper shade of pink. "I...uhm. Well..." She paused, wondering how to answer that....really. "I...Actually like... Meat?" She bit her lip. "I-i know most people think I'm just a grazer but... Perytons are Omnivores. Hobbies... i uhm. Well. I like to...nature watch? I sometimes bring a sk-sketch book..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."No"

Xantara the Eternal

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."AAHHH OMG ARE YOU NEW TOO?" Felix instantly zoomed over to the ghoul, fluttering his tiny wings and levitating just a little off the ground. His orange eyes were open wide as he practically emotion_kirakira 'd at her. "ME TOO! I just got ehre recently and booyyy is it HUGE RIGHT? Theres so much to see and to do and its just amazing and maaan dont be so shy no one here will bit you! Though im STILL not certain about that one boil over there... he might bite.. Or Skald... he is a bit pig headed at times, you know?" He rambled on at hyperspeed paces.

Seiana_ZI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh i...uhm.. Thankyousomuch!" She quickly blurted out, turning re din the face ones more, ears pinned back. "My- my mother...ba..back home, she loved to design cl-clothing and stuff."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Smiling shortly, the boil shook his head a few times at the ghoul as he spoke. "Really can not talk about it a lot...no...really, i cant. I will seize up if i even try to. But lets say i am glad to be a part of something that actually is DOING things and not sitting around doing jack."

Horticulturalist

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Oh! I...uhm. I...like the color red so... b-but do cats..come in r-red? Any color!?" She stumbled a little on, afraid she might have answered wrong.

Nio Love

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show." Ppffff JACK YEAH we are a OTP. a BROtp"

kurotomato

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. You didnt have to ask him twice, he would practically stumble his way towards the dragon away from a ceratin creeper vampires clutches 8| "...Better, now."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."D-Double date?" It took her a second to process this, a date that is double...? double D? ....OH. "....S-sure!"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm
Lilwolfpard

(( emotion_kirakira I Jackin' love this kid. Responding to the quote, and I see a floating Pink Link. He is a good luck charm! Not his fault the luck decides when/where to kick in... ))

Tsukiko just about froze up when Felix zipped over. She (amazingly) managed to squeak out a reply.
"J-j-just v-v-visiting. W-w-want to be a s-s-student. I'm a M-m-marine K-k-kirin. W-w-what are y-y-you?"
Don't petrify, don't petrify, don't petrify... She chanted to herself. It'd be impossible to learn anything if she turned into a (rather luminescent) statue.

Abe no Mizuki

Lonely Shapeshifter

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:19 pm
Dis: "oh can I watch you and Jinhai make out? I'm always a fan of mutal comforts."

He creeps closer.(fOuO)f  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces