Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
closed. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:29 am
I just received my first SoA only yesterday, and I'm eager to start roleplaying her! No forms, no rules... just some ideas and an open, friendly ear.

User Image
Lani Is: Xenophobic and overcautious when it comes to non-dogs, although she's alright with familiars. Even though she'll keep her distance, she's quite jovial and polite to everyone. She prides herself on being quick-witted and fleet-footed, always keeping herself out of range from attack. She loves life and enjoys living every moment of it. Lani can be quite vain and finds her multi-hued coat rather attractive.

Ideas:
- Lani has been wandering around packless for quite some time, and thus subsisting on whatever rodents and carrion she can get her teeth on. I'd love to have her team up with someone (either some more WD or a larger predator) to go hunting.

- While Lani's not really competitive, she can be a smarmy arse when she wants to. She'd love to run into someone and challenge them to a race across the savannah... or perhaps a rocky terrain-type obstacle course.

- Mothering certainly isn't her strong suit, but she won't turn her nose up at a young one in need. Perhaps she strays across a pup whose gotten lost, and agrees to help him find his way home?

Notes:
At present, I'm not really looking for mates/flings. I'd just like some fun RP, regardless of gender and species. If ours characters have good chemistry, then by all means, let's make it official! But no predetermined relationships right off the bat.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:13 am
I can offer a few wild dogs for RP!

First is Uju, who is a ridiculous sweetheart. Very hyper and cheerful and outgoing. Rangi is much the same, bright and cheerful and wanting to be everyone's friend. Waridi is a bit of a vain dog, and prides herself in her hunting skills...sadly, it's hard to hunt big game alone, and she hasn't seen her sister in a while...

Serenity would be RPed on the borders of the Peke Na, and is very friendly and loves eating and is a bit clumsy. Brightone is another in the Peke Na, and is Serenity's grandfather...and is like a big golden retriever; friendly and loving and excitable, but noooot the sharpest tool in the shed, really (though he surprises creatures sometimes). Pich is Brightone's daughter and Rangi's mother, and is a sweetheart with a bit of a clumsy streak who...tends to talk in third person...she means well though.

They're all up for RP, and some of them could be used for the first or second ideas you have!

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:14 am
Bahatisha needs some friends- I could see them being travel buddies! (RP permitting, of course. But I think they'd get along.) Hati loves to leave things up to chance- she believes lady luck is always on her side and that all things are already determined- they just have yet to unravel. She likes to take risks and is somewhat an adrenaline junkie- taking on kills bigger than her and climbing rocks that, should you slip, might be dangerous. She's confident and sweet, and always looking for someone to take a gamble with her. If I'm to be honest, I'd like to RP her as an adol, because she was underplayed at that age and I haven't played her as an adult yet.

Alternatively, Dusky is always looking for RP too. :3 He's in Peke Na, so it'd have to be on the borders, but he's pretty easy-going. :3 Kind of. Mostly. He's a bit of a workaholic, so he wants to always be stronger than the day before.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:16 am
Das Tor

I think a hunting themed roleplay with Waridi and Lani has a lot of potential. Competition, snark, and finally cooperating with one another to get some meat in their bellies. I'd be totally up for that!

Would you like me to start the thread, or would you prefer to?  

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:19 am
Light Atago

Hati sounds amazing! I think she'd be totally compatible with Lani. They have obvious differences, but I think they would work. I can see Lani loosing her mind over Hati's confidence and fearlessness.

I don't mind if you want to play her younger, either. c: That's cool by me.

Shall I start a thread, or would you prefer to?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:21 am
If you could, that'd be awesome. |D;;; I need to make me some breaky.  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

Light Atago

Lupine Loiterer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am
If you could start that'd be awesome. 8DD I have to run some errands right now, but I'll be back in a couple of hours. :3  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:22 am
Das Tor
If you could, that'd be awesome. |D;;; I need to make me some breaky.

No problem. c: I'll start writing.  

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:26 am
Light Atago
If you could start that'd be awesome. 8DD I have to run some errands right now, but I'll be back in a couple of hours. :3

Yesyesyes for you as well. c:

It's going to be a busy writing morning! Hehehe.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:29 am
WD PLOOOOTS!

If you can, mind including my boy Tadelesh? He can be a teddy bear sweety but is always dragging others into the doghouse when it comes to hunting cause he gets WAY to serious about it but other times, he likes to be a big pupster.  

Tilly_Milly_wolf

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:21 pm
Das Tor

Tag!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:22 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

He sounds absolutely adorable! I'm sure Lani would love to meet him. c: Would you like me to start a thread, or would you prefer to?  

Bugghnrahk

Tilly_Milly_wolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm
Ici Chiot
Tilly_Milly_wolf

He sounds absolutely adorable! I'm sure Lani would love to meet him. c: Would you like me to start a thread, or would you prefer to?

you pwease? I am getting soaked up on anime videos too so making it would take me longer than usual.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 pm
Light Atago

Tag!  

Bugghnrahk

Bugghnrahk

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:37 pm
Tilly_Milly_wolf

you pwease? I am getting soaked up on anime videos too so making it would take me longer than usual.

Sure thing! I may end up popping out for groceries soon, so if I don't get it finished right away, I'll have it done when I get home. c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff