Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Archived } ----------------------- Old Retired threads Here
[CLOSED] Shroom Toss Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:04 pm

User Image

As you approach the booth, you are quick to spy a number of colorful mushrooms displayed, along with a pile of rings on the corner of the booth. In the other corner is a grumpy looking fly trap, who turns to look at you irritably. You think you can see something in it's mouth...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two minipets then hop up on the stand, watching you with interest before Astra pops up as well, grinning with unsuppressed mischief.

"Hello!" She says brightly. "Fancy a game?"

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Grab bag Trap

Fancy having a go at snaring some awesome prizes? Awesome! All you have to do is to stick your hand into this here fly trap (It wont hurt you...much), and see if you can grab yourself something shiny!

Quote:

OOC RULES

Roll 1d10 to see what your results are

1-9: Ouch! The fly trap latches onto your hand. NOMNOMNOM.
10: Success! You managed to grab a prize before your hand gets eaten!

- If you roll a winning number, quote me (poke mattix), with your SE choice and your Minipets username. ((

-You can only play this game once per day.

Minipet Prizes
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

Consolation prize!

It looks like Astra has something for all the people who got their hands nommed by her fly trap plant.

User Image

If you participated in the Grab Bag Trap, but did not win, then you receive a Happy Red Mushroom! You can use these mushrooms Here!. (Just make sure you note down if you are taking a mushroom in your post, as I will not be validating these rolls)

Consolation prize is active as of 10/09!

NOTE! If you'd prefer to get a mushroom instead of a SE, thats fine too. Just make sure you note in your post somewhere that you are taking a mushroom. YOU CAN'T TAKE BOTH A SE AND A MUSHROOM. It's either or. (But you can come back the next day and play!)

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:06 pm

Shroom Toss

Are you good at throwing things? Do you like mushrooms? Do you like going to high places? Well, this booth can't help you with the last one, but we do have mushrooms you can throw rings at! See how many rings you can land!

Quote:

OOC RULES
- Roll 10d4 to see how many rings land around a mushroom. Each 1 you roll is successful toss, and lands you a point, (For example, I roll 10d4 and I roll five 1's. My score is 5

-To make my life easier, please post in bold your total score

- Each day I will choose 5 rolls with the highest points, and those players will receive 2 tokens each.

- In the event there is a tie (as in, there are 2 high scores and another 2 with the same score), I will randomize between the tying players to choose a winner.

-You can only play this game once per day.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:07 pm
RESERVED  

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

poke mattix

Rainbow Lover

25,750 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100