StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:56 pm
(( This takes place right after all the guards have been KO'd, before everyone goes in to take down the king and his pet during the Felicity Island event ))

Whew! Sienna was glad that was over with, though she still hadn't managed to obtain a winged Bidoof, though suddenly the little guys were everywhere! The (probably wingull) feathers were really cool too! But she was quite content with her current catch, a stripe-y Bidoof she planned to keep in the pond at the gym. Shina had come up with the idea that if all the assistants from the gym caught one, they could be used as an extra challenge for those trying to get to Shina.

The bird keeper's train of thought was throughly derailed from the Motterossa gym and her new position at it when she spotted a familiar face in the crowd. Last time Sienna had seen the girl, she had been in snow gear, and unfortunately Sienna hadn't.

"CLARAMAY!" She shouted across the room and made her way over to the other trainer. "Claramay! It's me, Sienna, remember, I ran in to you in the Freezelands awhile ago?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:12 pm
Both Cetus and Mat breathed a sigh of relief. The duo had been battling their way passed rampant Bidoofs, poison gas, and arrows traps just to find a way out of that damn temple. Finally, after taking down what seemed to be an extremely powerful guard-Doof, they were finally given a chance to relax and unwind. Unluckily enough, during the battling fray, the Galactic grunt had managed to snag the oddly accessorized Plump Mouse Pokemon. She was now stuck with two rodents instead of one. Though Cetus couldn't deny the glee of owning one, the second certainly brought about some worry to her thoughts.

It was much wilder than she had expected it to me. Durre Menthor, or Menty as she now called her first caught Bidoof, was a ragamuffin only needing the taming of a Pokeball to keep her lax. (Though there still seemed to be something wrong with it. She seemed a little . . . slow in the head.) The other, which Cetus had decided now to nickname just yet, was still kicking with rambunctiousness.

Holding either Pokeballs in both of her hands, the grunt switched her gaze from the guard-Doof to Menty's Pokeball. "Ahh, I can't keep both . . . " she sighed, turning them over. "Menty would be easier to take care of, but the guard would certainly attract more attention at cont- Huh?"

The Galactic grunt didn't react to the name immediatly. Instead, she let the alien identity simmer for a while until she pipped up and remembered, "Wait, that's one of my fake names!"

Cetus quickly jerked her head around and blanched a few shades of white. Who was it that knew her? Than she caught the face and equally let the lively shade of scarlet reenter back into the confines of her face. It was just her -- that girl Sienna. Why was she there? It wasn't a surprise though. She was the only familiar face the grunt had met on the cruise. At least Sienna's was a much more pleasant one . . . and not as tangled as Ai's.

"Ah, Sienna, hello!" she cried, trying to sound pleasant. In reality, she sounded like a bedraggled mess. "What an unpleasant place to meet you in again! I see you're fairing well though?"  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:10 am
Sienna and Frey had simply been battling Bidoofs and puzzles, their group had been lucky and managed to not hit any poison gas or arrow traps, though she had already seen the injuries on other group members and heard snippets of conversations. The bird keeper had also snagged a Plump Mouse pokemon, one with yellow ears and stripes. She had never owned anything other than a bird - what did Bidoof even eat? The girl guessed she'd find out soon enough.

Her Bidoof had grown obviously tired of the temple and wanted to leave with one of the group members, and she didn't want to be the only one at the gym without a Bidoof to add to the pond. She still wasn't sure of a name for it though. Sienna had been staring at the pokeball right before she spotted Claramay, and still had it in hand.

Everyone there was a mess after that dangerous temple, so Claramay's vibe went unnoticed by Sienna. "I know right? This place is crazy what with all the Bidoof trying to kill us and stuff. Frey and I are doing pretty well though yeah! How have you been? Didn't hit any of the nasty traps, I hope?"

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:13 am
"On the contrary, we hit many of them," Cetus practically moaned in reply. She maneuvered a hand to signal at the scrapes along her left upper thigh and across the skin of her bared right shoulder. "We've hit everything from poison gas to Arceus knows how many arrow traps. This temple was rigged to kill someone, I know it."

Mat snorted in reply, folding his arms over his chest and nodding his head solemnly. Even he couldn't deny that the temple certainly was made to keep intruders out, which many of the cruise goers had unwillingly become since falling down that ravine. Making it out alive was a worrisome subject because it was hard to tell when they'd even make it out of there. But they'd taken down a Bidoof that was strong. Could they be close to an exit or something worse?

"There's a lot of Bidoof around here, haha." Cetus lightly laughed, holding up both of her Pokeballs. "Look, I caught two of them."  

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm
Sienna cringed at her friend's wounds. Those looked like they hurt! She paled and got wide-eyed at the mention of someone getting killed, "Woah I really hope no one got killed, this is a dangerous place though..." As they were venturing through the temple, the bird keeper hadn't really thought about the real danger they were in. It was more of a fun adventure trying to get through the temple, but in hind-sight she paled again to think that something could have happened to either her or Frey, and on their vacation! It was scary, and not something she normally thought about at all.

Frey was confident in his ability to battle and protect Sienna as necessary. He preened himself throughout the conversation. The temple was no sweat for him, then or now. The Bidoof were excellent battle practice, and he was surprised his trainer ended up taking one along. He was ready to leave this dusty place though.

Sienna's mood lightened as she thought of her new pokemon. She had mixed feelings about him, or her. She smiled, "I caught one too!" Likewise, she held up her single pokeball.

Suddenly, someone came running past - everyone was running! The large and ornate gates that they had defeated the guards to get past were beginning to groan open. Pokemon and trainers alike were in a rush to get to the supposed exit, someone wasn't watching were they were going in all the excitement and BAM! Sienna was knocked into Claramay.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 am
NaomiNaomi

((Also tag!))  

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:11 pm
"I- Oh!" Cetus was unable to contain Sienna's weight and, with the added pressure against her freshly obtained scar, couldn't hold her own either. She gave way to gravity's merciless pull and tumbled to the temple ground, fluttering up a poof of dust as she fell. The two Pokeballs she held in her hands were suddenly released from her palms. Like marbles, they rolled away from her and were lost to the fallow fog.

Rage burned in her throat and as soon as she got her bearings, Cetus raised a fist to the unknown idiot who knocked Sienna down and gave his fleeing back a good tongue-lashing. Realizing, after that moment, she had sneaked out of her guise for a moment, apologize profusely and sighed a bit dreamily.

"Oh, oh, my apologies!" Claramay cried, touching a hand upon her cheek. "When I get angry, I lose myself to my temper . . . I said such nasty things. Oh, how dreadful."

Mat snorted. It was the first time Cetus allowed her real self to shine through during their entire time together from the cruise ship to the temple tumble. Impressive, but Mat was admittedly a bit relieved to find out she, erm, wasn't going nice on him anytime soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:17 am
Sienna rolled off of Claramay as soon as she realized what was happening. Brushing herself off, she sprang to her feet, the pokeball in her hand forgotten and free to roll on the dusty temple floor. The crowd had dissipated further into the temple, to whatever lay behind the ornate gates.

"It's okay, don't worry about it," She smiled. The bird keeper would've had a few choice words for whoever pushed her down as well, if she had any choice words in her. "Are you alright though?" She asked, dusting herself off some more.

The pokeballs! She looked quickly down at her hands, the bidoof's pokeball was gone! "Ah! I dropped my pokeball!" Sienna exclaimed and began searching the dirt floor.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 am
Cetus sniffed and wiggled her nose as a small bumble of dust irritated her nasal's interior. "I'm fine," she affirmed, nodding her head when she lifted a hand and thumbed a bit of dirt from under her nostrils. "How about you?"

When Sienna cried about her Pokeballs, Cetus's eyes widened as she too was missing the two she was holding. "I- Me too!" she exclaimed, dropping down beside Sienna and patting at the floor as if she lost her pair of spectacles.

As the billowing dust settled, Cetus caught sight of three Pokeballs haphazardly tilted before her. She considered them with confusion, quirking a brow at which could possibly be hers. Eventually, she beckoned over Sienna and nudged her chin at the trio.

"Which one is yours?" she asked, cocking her head to the left. "They all look the same . . . "  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:33 pm
"I'm fine too, but I can't tell which one is which, either," She frowned. Just then, the temple began to rumble. Any other trainers that were still standing outside the large room in the center of the temple took this as a sign it was necessary to get in there with everyone else. The rumbling worried Sienna, they should get out of there soon.

"Uhh, how 'bout I take this one, and you take the other two? We can open them in the big room," She gestured to the large ornate doors, "I don't think we should stay out here much longer." The rumbling had started again, along with a slighty strong breeze.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 12:26 pm
Cetus's eyes darted up to the ceiling as bits of loosen mortar and gravel tumbled from the sudden and unexplainable quake. She nodded her head at Sienna and snatched up whatever balls were presented to her. "G-Good idea!" she shuttered come another tremble. "Let's go!"

With her Marowak in tow, the coordinator rushed her way into the adjoining room. She fought against the rushing gale, paleness and panic etched into her suddenly noticeable aged features.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm
NaomiNaomi

Dust landed in her hair as the great stone structure shuttered. Sienna moved quickly after her friend, also afraid of the unstable temple.

She was quickly greeted by a large battle; a huge pokemon was running loose. A Kangaskhan? Trainers all around her were having their pokemon fight it. She quickly sent out Frey, her pidgeot, to join the fray, the pokeballs she had dropped and picked up completely out of her mind.

StarrySeas
Crew

Fuzzy Firestarter

10,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

radish

Crew

Regal Himedere

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:18 pm
(( End? O: ))

The mother Kangaskhan was jostled with an onslaught of attack. With her and her elderly Marowak too out of shape to assist, Cetus and Mat settled into the back of the temple, allowing Sienna and the others to take care of the threat, the thought of only surviving and making it out of there alive the only worry drifting through both of their minds. If they ever made it out, of course.  
Wilderness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games