Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:49 pm
Originally Posted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:18 pm

Stormwild spent almost five hours making her way into the mountains. She was determined to have her foals somewhere safe until she could get them into their baskets where they would stay until they could walk and keep themselves safe. She managed to find a secluded jutting on the mountain side. It was well protected, including an overhand where she could keep dry in case it rained, and a soft patch of grasses.

She was proud of her find, but as she slowly lay down, she began to worry that she had exerted herself too much. She was already exhausted, and she hadn't even started to birth the foal. But she knew it would be soon. She decided it would be best for her to rest while she good, and so she lay her head down and slept.

She slept until the pain her belly awoke her, and she knew it was time. It took a long time, and it was by far the most painful experience she had ever been through... but eventually she had three beautiful foals wrapped up in their baskets.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:52 pm
Originally Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 3:06 pm

Quote:
Stormwild was trying her best to be patient. She hated to think Balrog was actually right, but perhaps she should have been more careful in her decision to mother foals by an un-winged stallion. Her son, Sequoyah, was certainly the most handsome stallion that had ever graced her eyes, but she was, once again, grounded. Baby wind soquili can learn to fly, at least short distances, within a few days of emerging from their basket. But once again Storm was forced to stay on the ground, for her foal had no wings.

She didn't hold this against him personally, of course, but all the nagging little worries Balrog had planted in her head kept resounding in her skull. What would happen if a mountain lion came by? Usually she would just fly quickly out of range. WHat would she do now? She could not leave her son to be taken. Could she fight? Would she fail in being able to protect her own son?

Her wing feathers bristled as she shook her head determinately. Why was she letting that pomous b*****d get to her? Just look at him. He was stunning. Healthy and beautiful and by far a better specimin than he was, wings or no wings.

She held her head up a little higher as she walked through the meadow next to her son. The silver-coated colt was still a bit shaking on his new legs, but he was learning fast and doing well to keep up with his mother.

Stormwild kept a sharp ear out, looking for Couscous. Its very hard work to take care of one basket, so while she was in charge of taking care of Seqouyah, her other two baskets were given to Couscous and a friend of his to care for until they emerged. She was eager to see her other children, certain they were just as beautiful and strong as her son that walked beside her.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:01 pm
Originally Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:36 am

Kamiki
((I wanna do a short RP :3 I have about an hour or so. Anyone free to join))

Azure tossed his mane confidently as he landed in the soggy grass of the feild. He pawed at the ground and tore up some blades to munch, already looking forward to spring and some new, greener, crispier foliage to graze. He fanned out his wings to soak in the warmth of the mid-afternoon sun, lazily looking around for anyone or anything interesting.

Sayuri_Nitta
(( *cackles efilly* mrgreen ))

Izusa had begun to travel farther afield once grown, and this day she was out walking in the fielded areas, wings folded tight against her back as she stepped on the damp grass. She wrinkled her nose at the occasional patches of churned up mud, looking across the field to see if anything else was stirring out here. A flash of blue caught her eye and she clipped towards it, slowing as she approached the daintily built, butterfly winged Soquili. She blew air through her nostrils, and flicked her tail.
'You bug or horse?' she asked, blunt as ever.

Kamiki
Azure snapped his attention to the ... being that addressed him. His attenna perked up in a puzzled manner. He opened up his mouth to retort, then upon seeing that the quite intimidating looking mare was, well, female, he swallowed his anger and tried to be witty instead. "I, my friend, are something better than the two parts combined." He flashed his shimmering wings and struck a pose, tossing his mane back and smiling. "What about you? I haven't seen a Soquili like yous before."

Rein_Carnation
Fluttering her thin gorgeous wings the flutter known as Shaylee landed in a silly fashion. For once she was tired of chasing and avoiding leaves as they spiraled within the air. With a little snort she pawed the ground then looked around her for something more fun to do. Avoiding Everly was best usually she pondered, "Its always don't do this, or don't do that sort of thing." Scrunching her nose she stuck her tongue out and began trotting around looking for anyone to talk to.

((As I said I'm all for it really. The colors are devine. And well its a pure mating of the species really. So it means more flutters to populate Soquili land. I say go for it.))

Sayuri_Nitta
(( Lucky that you can do that lol...I wish there were more Kalona's ><; ))

Izusa grinned, flashing her pointed teeth; well he was fiesty for such a weeny stallion. As she was thinking this Yzma, her vulpine companion padded up and voiced her own opinion.
'Jeez, did this one not get enough food as a foal or what?'
Izusa's tail flicked in appreciation of the comment but she cast glances at the brilliantly hued Soquili and spoke again;
'And I've never seen one like you. I am Izusa, I am a Kalona.' she kicked at the soft ground, the mud squishing beneath her cloven hooves.

(( edit: sure ))

Kamiki
"I got fed plenty, I'm just slight in stature. Gotta watch the figure, you know" It was true, the stallion was small in both height and girth compared to most ground Soquili, and certainly looked meager compared to the confident demon.

As if on que, out of the corner of his eye Azure saw a purple mare flutter to the ground near him. Wow, he must have some major karma kicking in. She was beautiful (though most mares were to him), but a flutter herlself, the first he has seen since coming to this meadow.

He grinned at the Kalona and her little pet. "Birds of a feather, so to speak. We're Flutters." He called over to the lavander lovely. "Hello there, gorgeous." He flashed his winning smile again, flicking his tail.

Rein_Carnation
Shaylee: Looked up and nearly fell over her own two front fore feet. Talking to her was the most drop dead gorgeous flutter she'd ever seen. (not to mention the only one she'd ever seen.) Tossing her little head she pranced on over without a care in the world oogling at this new vision.

"Hee hee.. whoah you're a handsome one." she giggled as she headed over to Izuza and Azure.

Once again she pranced in her normal way as her fluttering wings captured the ecsence of the sun sparking a ray of glitter and beauty all around. Looking up she noticed the Kalona and blinked. "What are you? Whoah you look really cool!" she giggled once again and winked at Azure.

Sayuri_Nitta
Izusa rolled her eyes skywards; did they put something in the water around here? Everytime it seemed that two of the opposite gender got together near her, they started talking mush. Now she had two of these 'Flutters' as the stallion had called himself flapping their wings and acting goofy. Yzma snickered, looking at Izusa's expression. She knew the mares current opinions on matters of the heart, and was grinning inside at her luck at wandering into another display like this.
'I'm a Kalona,' she said, addressing the female Flutter.
'And yes I am 'cool',' she spread her wings, the span impressive compared to theirs.

Kamiki
"Nice to meet both you ladies. My name,as inquiring minds want to know, is Azure." Okay, so his mother might not have been the most creative gal out there, but at least it was a pretty say. "Say, I heard there was a pretty sweet apple grove around the curve of the mountain and past the Riverbend? Either of you two mares care to join me?" Though he addressed them both, the Kalona intimidated him (though he wouldn't admit it), and the slender, shimmering curves of the female Flutter was already starting to drive his thoughts elsewhere. He nodded to the two of them, letting his gaze linger for a moment, then slowly started heading that way, hoping they might follow.

((Need to go guys >< THey are kicking me out of the lab. THere's a class coming in))

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:08 pm
Originally Posted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:39 pm

Kamiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Narci and Azure fluttered down from the mountain, both of them starting to get bored with each other's company. Its not that they didn't... like each other. But their personalities were too similar to click together. The two awkward friends trotted around the meadow, looking for new Soquili, preferably female, to familiarize themselves with.

Narci perched himself near a tree and idly scratched his shoulder against the bark. Echo, his little rabbit friend, was just finally catching up to the two larger creatures that had the blessing of flight. She nibbled on some grass and stood near Narci's feet protectively. Well, looking abuot as protective as a bunny could.

Azure fanned his wings in the sunlight, taking a few bites of grass to chew on, but mostly just looking around for company.

Rein_Carnation
The childish purple flutter Soquili named shaylee flitted down toward the ground. Her smaller hooves touching upon the half saturated turf beneath her. With a pout she flicked her tail back and forth looking for something to do. Her wings shimmered pearlized as the thin structures caught the sun, returning it back with full radiance. She was happy to have lost her familar once again, such a worry wort he was.

Kamiki
Azure took notice of a purple flutter off in the distance. Giving a snort of acomplishment, he whinnied back at Narci then took to the air again, soaring over to where, to his delight, he found Shaylee. "How lucky I am," he called to her, landing, "my day as just gotten so much brighter seeing you, my dear."

Rein_Carnation
The purple flutter stood munching on her favorite snack; sugar plums. Her cheeks filled deeply making her look like an over stuffed squirrel with fall storage. Upon hearing his deep voice she nearly swallowed the entire plum she was savoring. Eating as fast as she could she flicked her fluffy tail and looked at him sweetly. "Hey its you. Azure right?" she asked with bright wide eyes. A girl couldn't forget nor even try of a stallion that incredibly handsome. "Brighter? How so?" she giggled and watched him intently wondering what he was up to.

Farland
( Dman, i give up *will stay up a littel later* If you dont want to RP you can just ignore this post Kamiki XD )

Catori swished her emerald and ruby tail, scarlet orbs scanning the sodden ground beneath her hooves. Soft white, marked only with the ocasonal stripe of red or green, and the candy mark on her kind legs, she looked rather... festive. She was small for a mare, and cantered lightly over the damp earth, a small smile on her face as she wondered around destractedly, overly bored.

Kamiki
((heehee, would love to Farland :3 ))

Azure flashed a dazzling smile - his white teeth stood out nicely against his pitch black fuir - and tossed his mane, knowing how his hair would catch the sunlight. She was very cute, Azure caught thinkinh to himself. He walked up close to her, standing just close enough that his shoulders brushed up against her. "Yes, Azure. Shaylee, yes?" He sniffed the air, getting a wiff of the sweet treat she was eating. THat kind of information might come in handy later.

"Brighter, of course, because I get to talk to you. I was getting quite lonely to tell you the truth."

Kamiki
Narci noticed a new Soquili enter the scene. And a mare - even better. He gently nudged Echo from her soldier-like stance at his feet, and headed over to her. She was a fairly pretty little thing. Not as pretty as himself, of course, but to be honest Narci didn't even know if such a thing was possible. She was a slender mare, which suited him just fine, since he was rather small of frame himself, being a Flutter. Though for a flutter he was rather decent size, especially compared to his compantion Azure.

"Hello there, m'lady," he said, approaching the mare.

Rein_Carnation
Shaylee couldn't help but oogle at him with a smile of a child. Naive as she was things tended to catch her attention more than others. And wow... he was a vision to her, his coat shimmering obsidian in the sunlight. She weaved her own wings with a delicate flutter as if being quite flirty the way she was acting. Tilting her head with batting eyelashes she wondered why he said that just now. "Lonely? Talk to me?" she repeated with a twinge of excitement. "I was so happy to talk to you last time... and that other Soquili... erm Kalona was there too." she nodded with a shiver feeling how close her was to her right now.

Farland
Catori starteled slightly, once again haveing not been paying attention, and swung her scarlet eyes up twords him, and was studden. At first she though she was seing a huge vivid bird. Her ears perched forward and she took an involintary step forward, driven by her curiosity, and tilted her head slightly to the side. " Oh, Hello! " she said, sweetly, after she realized he had been speaking to her.

Once again, caught staring, but she had been running into some of the most interesting soquili! First a unicorn, and now a startelingly bright flutter. ' Nice to meet you, my name is Catori ' she said, once again her sweet disposition shineing through, downding her curiosity as she incined her head slightly.

Kamiki
Azure kept his proximity to Shaylee. He remembered the Kalona well. While she was beautiful in a severe way, he was alltogether imtimidated by her. Not that he would ever admit that.

"Yes, I would love to talk to you. Alone. That Kalona mare didn't make for very nice conversation. Flutters like you and me... we're more affiable to the finer things in life than she. We can appreciate the subtle things. And recognize true beauty when we see it. Like I'm seeing right now," he said, looking pointedly at her.

Kamiki
Narci nodded at her, giving her a more thurough look-over as he got closer. He made sure he struck a pose and spread his wings when he caught her looking at him. Obviously, he should let her have a good look. "Nice to meet you, Catori," he said, walking around her, making her she got a good look at all of him. When he was sure she had, he folded his wings neatly at his his back. "I'm Narcissus. But you can call me Narci if you like."

Rein_Carnation
Shaylee reminised for a moment of how incredibly cool the Kalona's wings were. Stating the fact that Izusa had flaunted how hers were better than theirs. Something about the Kalona, though facinating as she was seemed downright creepy to the female flutter.

Her little heart beat so rapidly that it fluttered immensly off and on.
He complimented her yet again. Now she purred as if something was wound up inside of that tiny form. "She was a bit antisocial. Yeah you're right that flutters are different. Hmm so what is it you want to talk about?" she queried with a distinct blush as it hued upon her now raspberry cheeks.

Tirranna
She smiled, her face illumenated slightly as the cute look swept over her face, makeing her look rather serene. " Pleasure to meet you Narcissus, " she said, figureing it would only be polite to use a full name the first time adressing him. He realy was an impressive sight, though , with his large wings and vivid colors.

" I am pretty sure i have never seen you before... you are one that a soquili would most definatly... remember " she said, her eyes sweeping over him one last time, for she thought it would be quite impossible to forget such a sight. " You are a flutter, right? " she asked, though event o her own ears the question sounded silly. The two images in her mind just did not add up, the ditzy littel flutter she lived with, and this magestic blue and green stallion didnt look like they could possibly be of the same breed.

( BTW, this is Farland >_>;; *forgot to open another page while updateing journal* )

Kamiki
Azure smiled and rolled his neck in a horse-equivalent of a shrug. "I don't care what we talk abuot, I'm just happy to have the company." He noticed a bit of Sugarplum juice on her muzzle and he used the oppurtunity to wipe it off with his own. "What was m'lady munching on?"

Meanwhile, Narci smiled to himself at Catori seemed taken by his appearance. Obviusly she had good tastes. "Yes, I am a flutter. You don't see many of us around these parts, do you? I've just recently come to this place. Looking for a change in scenary. Some new grasses to graze on and perhaps a few younglings eventually is the place is right."

Echo, a shiney little bunny, hopped over and nestled herself firmly between Narci's hooves.

Rein_Carnation
Shaylee couldn't help but smile as he took the curtousey to remove the last of the plum juice that had wandered. "Ohh hee that's a Sugarplum. They are my favorite thing in the whole world. That and doing something fun, like say diving from the falling leaves. Most times its just myself because the other mares don't have time to play. Well that..." she leaned in closer to him and whispered, "and they don't have wings as grand as ours either." She smiled and watched him curiously wondering still what he was contemplating.

Tirranna
Catori nodded " I have seen only one flutter before, and i live with her so she hardly counts. ' she said, thinking of the hyper sugarl-plum-fairy. " Plus, i dont realy live here, i live in the mountains, so i wouldnt be a propor one for the counting of the flutter population " she said, a grin on her face as she swished her tail, slow and rythmicaly, behind her.

She tilted her headhead slightly, looking at the littel familiar, a kind smile suddnely blooking on her snowy face " hello there littel one ' she said, thinking this familiar looking alot cuter then the grump fx that plodded after the littel purple soquili.

Kamiki
Azure chucked and made a mental note that she liked Sugarplums more than anything in the whole wide world. He would definately have to look into getting some for her.

"Indeed, I haven't seen many other Flutters around these parts. Not that it would matter, you would be the most pretty little thing I've ever seen, even if you didn't have your wings. Though, I must say they are an added delight."

"You live with a flutter?" Offhandedly he wondered if it was the same flutter Azure so quickly went to flirt with earlier. "How facinating. But say, why doesn't she 'count'" he asked, knitting his brow.

Echo twitched her ears as the horse talked to her. She game a little humph- which no matter how annoyed she tried to look just came off looking cute. She sat up and puffed out her chest, trying to look at big as she could.

"Don't mind her, she's just a love-bitten little fluffball. She's been following me around since I was a fledgeling." He nudged her playfully with his hoof. "But I guess I've gotten a bit used to her presence."

Tirranna
Catori gave a queit chuckel and rose her eyes back up to the stallion " Well, i would have to say... because she is rather.. how shall i say... odd? but i gues in a sence we all are.. shes just hyper, adn still acts like she just came out of her basket... waltzing through the air like a wind-blown blossom... ' she said, affectonate amuzement filling her voice, like one who was talking about a particularly mischevious child.

" Shes rather cute though ' she said, her eyes flicking back to the littel rabbit " i myself dont have a familiar, but both my herd mates do ' she said with a smile ' A fox, and a littel wolf cub " though the rabbit did look adorable... like a teddy-bear who had been given a rather grumpy expression.

Rein_Carnation
The purple shimmering flutter was simply beaming by the comments she was bestowed by someone grand as beauty in itself. She flitted her long slender transparent wings still entranced by the web he was spinning. If only Everly was around she might think more clearly... wait a sec. Why was she thinking of that annoying grump fox at a time where she was feeling like a princess.

"You make me feel so special Azure. No one has ever told me how beautiful I am." she said with a bat of her lashes smiling indefinitely toward him. "I've never seen anyone that shines like you do. No other Soquili stallions that have talked to me have said such nice things. Thank you." she nodded with another blush.

Kamiki
Azure put on an expression of shock. "How could no one have every told you that? Your whole life, really? I find that hard to believe." It was the truth, as thich as he was laying it one. She was certainly a striking creature. "Well, if you let me, perhaps I can make up for lost time. I could talk about your beauty all day if you would let me."

Narci grinned. "Oh, I see. Well, I personally prefer mares with a bit of elegance myself."

He nudged Echo. She snorted through her little bunny nose and hopped back towards his back hooves. "They're amusing to have around. Though had I had a choice I would have chosen a eagle or a wolf. One wouldn't think a bunny really suits me. At least she does't clash with my fur."

Rein_Carnation
Shaylee blinked at his words, reminded her so much of sugar in itself. Like a confectionary floating with sprinkles and added SugarPlums. Cheeks flashed more of a reddish crimson than they had been previously. Her eyes sparkled peering through her silvery amethyst forelock with such adoration that she could ever show.

"Seriously. Most of the time the other mares think I'm a ditz. a clumsy little scatterbrained sugar high fairy." she repeated with a sadness to her usually perky voice. "It makes me happy to have someone say such nice things. Even my familar Everly.. he has never told me. Feel free to say as much as you like. Hrm... and I'll dwell on how handsome you are. Such radiating light from your wings. Reminds me of the rainbow."

Tirranna
" More like " at least she isnt going to try to chew my wings off " ' She said, a twing of her fear for the lion familiars slipping into her voice. If she ever met one, she was sure she wouldnt be as scared, but currently, they terrorfied her. She bent her head low for a moment, nozed across the ground and clamped something in her death, defdly pulling it up and takeing a few steps twords the lazily trickeling stream a few paces off.

When she returned she helt a dripping early carrot, Catori haveing just dipped it in the stream to remove the first, and setteled it on the ground near his hooves, a small gift for the littel bunny. Catori was one who didnt like to see people grumpy, and she gave a faint hope that the littel bunny liked carrots like she had heard rabits do.

Kamiki
Azure was a bit surprised, but a releaved, when she took a more serious tone. It meant she was opening up to him. That was a good sign, definately. "Many do not understand exactly how us Flutters work. You see, why others see 'ditzy' we are just carefree. We're dancing through life, not letting the little things of life bring us down. So many Soquili let things worry them so. We know better. We know when to laugh, and when to take things seriously and when just to laugh and keep flying by. Its why we're so beautiful - we know what we want and we make no excuses for it." He gave a warm smile and nuzzled her gently behind her ear.

Narci watched with interest as Catori procured a carrot for Echo. "Well isn't that nice," he said.

Echo looked a bit surprise, but after thuroughly sniffing the carrot over finally decided it was a nice gesture and took the veggie between her paws and began to eat.

Tirranna
Catori smiled sweetly " Better to be nice then rude.. unless they deserve it, but a cute littel rabit dose not deserve people being rude to her " she said smileing, her scarlet eyes shineing.

( Craptasic post because i must leave, hopefully we can RP tomarrow? )

Rein_Carnation
She listened to his voice, a soothing shiver that comforted her. He was right she thought silently... we are different. That in itself, a statement of pure truth became her cherished heartfelt feelings. A tear escaped her eye just then, a shining jewel that slid off her cheek toward the ground below. For once she was appreciated.

"Is it wrong to enjoy yourself on days where the leaves blow so free? To flit from place to place laughing full of mirth because you want to? You are right Azure. We are different. We are beauty in itself. Misunderstood we are always shuuned for who we are." she announced with a new brightness as she stood tall, puffing out her delicate chest. Her wings filtering the light of the sun, dancing around them like others of the flutter race.

Kamiki
((I should head off, too, I have to go grocery shopping XD))

Azure nuzzled her face again at the sight of the tear. "Wrong? It would be a sin not to," he said, watching the trees sway in the distance. "All this beauty around us that often gets ignored by others. Everyone knows a flower is pretty, or a gemstone, or a feather. But we can also see the beauty in everything. The grass, the clouds, the wind, the rain... everything's pretty it its own way. And once you start to look at life that way, its just such a much happier way to live your life.

He spread his wings, and giving her a playful n**, launched himself up into the air, catching a updraft of wind. "Come fly with me?" he asked, flapping in the breeze. With a laughing whinny he turned around and headed off towards the mountains, beckoning her to follow."

(We shall continue later?)

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:16 pm
Originally Posted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:24 pm

JadeEye
((*throws an RP post out as tempting bait*))

Ilianna had spent most of the afternoon with the apple tree, eating the juicy fruits and napping beneath the branches when she grew tired of standing about alone. Now she was awake, fully rested, and in better spirits. Surely there had to be someone out there she could talk to without getting the impression of being disliked.

She trotted leisurely back towards the open grassland area, humming a tune she had learned from her granddam when she was just a foal.

Libra07
As king entered the clearing, he heard a beautiful tune. As he stopped he looked about the clearing and noticed the strangest marked soquili he had ever seen in his nine seasons of life. But That didnt mater to him. He gave a freindly whinny to the striped mare and hoped that maybe she would reply.

Kamiki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Narci was resting on a secure branch of a large tree. He had grown accostumed to lounging about, waiting for lovely young mares pretty enough to warrant his attention to come about. He noticed from his high vantage, a white and striped young beauty trotting into the feild, eating the remains of an apple core.

Target located, he glided out of the tree and circles around above, using his semi-transparent wings and the sunlight to cast emerald and sapphire lights over teh mare's white fur.

Meeki
Chaos grazed quietly in the open. His body was tense and rigid despite his poor attempt to relax. His eyes kept roaming to Glamrock's baskets and that.. damnable Danzleikr. If he didn't care for his 'sister', he would have no problem charging the other stallion. For now, he will content himself with fantasizing about the morbid act.

He turned his head to look in the other direction and eyed a black and white mare heading towards the area he was near. Snorting, he continued his gaze, paying her no mind and hoping something worthwhile might capture his attention. This land needed more unicorns.

JadeEye
The mare paused and shifted her shoulders slightly as though steeling herself for some grand ordeal, yet the whinny from the strange stallion caught her attention and she turned her head about until she spotted him not to far away. Finally, life! She brightened and responded with a softer, yet equally pleasant whinny.

She went to move forward to greet the stranger properly, but as she went to move, she noticed the most peculiar thing happening to her coat. What was this green and blue that flickered over her coat? Curious, she turned her gaze upwards, searching for the source, and found that she was being circled by one of the most brightly colored soquili she had ever seen.

Kamiki
Narci's eyebrow twitched a bit as he saw the other male enter the scene. Bah, way to rain on his parade. No worries, though, Narci considered himself a much more admirable catch.

When the tiger-filly finally noticed him, he shot down a dashing smile and circled down to the ground. Despite his brilliant colors and confident aura, the male was small framed and short, much smaller than a normal Soquili. He basked his wings in the sunlight and walked up to the mare.

"Good day," he crooned, having to look up slightly at her.

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku snorted softly as he watched the black and red stallion. This seemed to be his day for running into the strangest Soquili... This one looked angry, though. This puzzled Helaku. Curious, he started towards the other male at a cautious walk.

Libra07
King Noticed the male soquili hoovering abouve her but was suddenly distraced by the Unicorn he had seen the previous day. He gave him a glance but soon after he started to trot over to the mare.

(( my horse actually struts when he trots, he looks really good when he does it though becuase he can do it fast, slow and even stretch his strides))

JadeEye
She couldn't help but look a LITTLE awestruck at how bright and flashy the blue and green stallion was...and she thought -she- was something out of the ordinary. Her confidence boosted considerably though; surely he wouldn't think her to be something odd. She didn't even notice the strange unicorn stallion down the way, at least for right now anyway.

"Hello," she responded cheerfully with a coy grin, not looking the least put-off by the male's smaller stature.

A quick glance told her that the browny-red stallion was heading this way also...excellent! She wanted to meet others and it never hurt if they were all stallions.

Meeki
Chaos continued looking around and spotted a male slowly heading his way. A smile danced upon his lips at the caution the stallion showed towards him. Such things tickled him... red. Maybe it wouldn't hurt to meet the lesser races in this land and kill some time until he can get Danzleikr alone. Would his fury never cease?

Tossing his head back and letting the wind blow through his long red hair, Chaos gave in with a reluctant sigh and walked over to meet the strangly colored stallion.

Kamiki
Well, wasn't it just getting crowded? Narci internally scowled as he noticed an impressive (not that he would admit it) unicorn stallion approach as well.

He didn't like the odds here. He wanted mares, not other stallions.

But he was determined not to let his confidence waiver. He turned his attention back to the tiger mare and let his eyes roam, not-so-subtly, over her withers. "My name is Narcissus, but you may call me Narci"

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku's nostrils flared slightly as he relaxed a tiny bit, though he kept a prudent amount of caution. After all, that horn looked sharp, and Helaku was no fool. Although...he had to admit, the innate arrogance the other stallion seemed to exude grated on his nerves. But it wouldn't do to show that. He inclined his head in a slight nod. "Greetings."

Libra07
King noticed the colorful stallion land. His colors may be beautiful, but king didnt care. King may be plane looking compaired to most stallions but he was still proud. As he trotted up to the pair he had that proudness about him.
" good day to you both" he said as he came to a steady and slow hault.
" I would like to offer my name to you, I'm King" He said as he carefully looked at the two beautiful ones. He figured that the Blue one wanted this mare, and had no intentions of taking her, for he was still infatuated in the blue mare with the souless black eyes

JadeEye
"Hello Narci...and hello King," she added, now that the two males were now both within speaking range. Both seemed pleasant enough and she either didn't notice the blue stallion's obvious examination of her hind or she didn't care enough to comment because she was flattered. Lia definately liked positive attention.

She tossed her head lightly to throw a curl of mane away from her eyes as she dipped her muzzle in a psuedo-bow. "It's a pleasure to meet you both. My name is Ilianna, but you may call me Lia if you would like. I was afraid I was the only soquili out today, but I'm glad I was mistaken."

Meeki
Chaos arched a brow as he got closer to the stallion. He seemed to resemble a raccoon. How strange it was though the features did have a striking quality to them nonetheless. Probably popular with mares though. They seemed to like that sort of thing.

"My...my, raccoons come in all shapes and sizes these days," Chaos muttered dryly before curtly adding, "Well met."

Kamiki
Narci returned the bow, making sure to flip his shimmering mane dramatically as he brought his neck back up. "Well met, Lia."

He took a quick glace at the other stallion, then took a step closer to the mare. "I was napping in a tree," he said, boasting a bit. For being able to nap in a tree is not a feat most horses can acomplish. "Wasn't worth getting up for anyone short of a vision like you."

Nel_Zelpher_2005
Helaku stiffened slightly in irritation, then forced himself to relax as he eyed this other stallion. Hmph. He didn't look as hardy, or as strong. If this...male...decided to keep up his insults, Helaku felt confident he could take the horned one on. Then again, that could just have been the brashness of youth. Who could tell? "Indeed," he said mildly. "Although my dear mum Delphia looks more like one, we're descended from Soquili kind like any other." He glanced at the other male's horn and tail. "And what kind of Soquili might you be?"

Libra07
King was amused by this stallions attempts of impressing but quickly added in,
" i myself cannot do that but i sleep where i can" King looked at the mare again but not in a fondling way, He was just simplyadmiring her pattern, how diffrent it was. The others stallions print was indeed impresive but king wondered how he would be able to camouflouge in a situation that called for it, he couldnt hide in the trees forever.

JadeEye
Lia looked a bit shocked at the blue stallion's statement of sitting in a tree, finding it to be intriguing but also amusing to visualize. She couldn't help but hide a smile as she thought of something as large as a soquili roosting on a branch like a common sparrow.

"I daresay I've never seen a soquili in a tree before," she attempted to say without chuckling, casting a look at King who she gave a nod to in acknowledgement. "Myself...I think I would prefer the solid earth to sleep upon...but perhaps I would think differently if I had wings of any sort. Us earthbound soquili have to make do with what we've got, I suppose." She dared to wink at King before turning her head to look at Narci again, admiring the bright sheen of his wings. His coloring had to be exaggerated with him standing next to her since she was so monochrome in comparison. Unless you counted the light pink on her cheeks in response to Narci's compliment.

Kamiki
"Well, its certainly an experience," he chimed. "Of course being small helps in edition to the wings." He flapped him for emphasis.

"I am new to this valley," he said, forcing himself to talk abuot something other than his wings. "Have you been here long?"

Libra07
King bowed his head in Lia's responce, and was flattered that she gave him a wink, he didnt blush how ever but gave a small smile back to her.
He looked about that valley as the two chatted. Particularly noticing the raccoon patterened soquili and the Black Unicorn. King had indeed seen a Unicorn or two in his life and so this didnt bother him or cuase him to be curious about this one. What made him so was the aprticular feeling that the unicorn Gave. King thought that perhapes another day he would go and talk to him but for now he turned his attention back to the two before him.

" indeed" He said as he just sat and listened to the two.

JadeEye
Lia brightened when Narci mentioned he was new. Now she didn't have to worry about sounding so silly if conversation about the valley had come up.

"I'm quite new, actually," she admitted to Narci, sighing softly. "I arrived just after sunrise this morning."

She looked to King to ask him how long he had been here, but found him looking aside towards a large greyish stallion and a black stallion with a crimson mane and tail. From a distance, she was only able to see what looked to be a defect coming from the black stallion's head, not the fact that it was a horn of some kind. Curious, she tilted her head, whisps of mane curling over her forehead.

"Do you know them?" Lia asked of King, wondering perhaps if he was wishing to go talk to them instead of herself and Narci.

Kamiki
lostlinx
I have a question. Are we allowed to try in the Newbie flat if we are not going to co-own it. Just to give the person a better chance?

((I think Sirenz said ealier that you can't claim for a friend.))

"Just this morning?" Narci smiled at her. "Not surprising, though. No other reason why a mare as fine as yourself would be walking alone." He puffed out his chest, impressed by his own charm.

"What caused you to leave where ever you came from?"

Meeki
Chaos trotted towards the unique group that consisted of the black and white mare he noticed earlier, a short and flamboyantly colored winged soquili of some sort, a brownish stallion and a white and pink mare. The colors were almost enough to make him feel sick to his stomach but they might provide a little amusement.

JadeEye
As King greeted the white mare, she gave her a glance and a friendly smile before turning to Narci, who was shamelessly using his charm to full advantage. Lia colored a light pink again over her cheeks but it disappeared as easily as it had cropped up, thanks to a carefully drawn breath and exhale that didn't make her look silly or flustered.

"Well, I mostly left on my own accord...I didn't feel comfortable with the home herd because they treated me oddly because of my stripes. They're all mostly normal colored...socks, blazes, and paint markings, I mean. My granddam was one of the few odd ones there. My mother said I got my stripes from her, but she only had a few about the forelock and on her legs." She looked off into the distance wistfully as she remembered her family. It was a shame she wasn't able to give proper farewells, but she felt it was better that way. "And yourself? Did you come from a large herd?"

Movement from the corner of her eye caught the black stallion with the odd head ornamentation moving closer so she turned to look at him curiously, her icy blue eyes kept from staring at the horn by instead focusing on how...intense...he looked.

Kamiki
Narci stiffened atliitle as the intimidating red and black unicorn came closer. He was confident he could out-impress a ground Soquili.. but a unicorn/ Fillies had this...thing about unicorns. They tend to swoon. Bah.

He tried, instead, to keep himself focused on Lia. "That's a shame," he said, sadness in his voice. "I think you're uniqueness makes you...well, unique. Stunning. Intriguing." Narci did his best not to give a knowing smile to King. "A diamond amoung coal, you know. Just looking like everyone else can be so boring."

He tossed his emerald mane again. The clouds finally cleared and he could feel the sun beating down on it, meaning it was a perfect time for a shimmer.

"My herd was very small, actually. Too small. Its why I chose to explore the world."

Meeki
Chaos arched a brow to the brown stallion. He wasn't aware his physical appearance reflected that of his inner feelings and thoughts. In fact, he made a habit of appearing almost frigid and unemotional. Perhaps it was little more than a lucky guess. "Heh," was his only reply to King.

His eyes had just settled on the black and white mare when another seemed to draw his attention. Turning, he found himself gazing into large green eyes and gruffed, "You're even worse than Glamrock!"

For the first time this evening, Chaos looked simply incredulous at the white and pink mare. She looked like she didn't have a mean bone in her body. In fact, she looked as sweet as fruit from a fresh grove. Chaos had died and gone to hell.

Libra07
King looked agerly at the stallion for making taht coment to Sundance and for the first time since he came here he just burst
" Is that how you talk to fillies, you inconsiderate. " He cuaght himslef in the sentence and calmed himself. But he still looked to the stallion with no backing down in mind, he may only stand 14.2 hh but that didnt matter to him.

(( sorry Meeki I had to make it a little interesting ^^ hope you dont mind))

Meeki
Glamrock giggled. "I am a unicorn and the thing upon my head is a horn. It's not really that sharp. It seems to be sharper on the males of my kind, however, it is also both a blessing and a curse."

Glamrock pushed herself up into a standing position and moved around her baskets so that she could lower her head in a proper greeting. "My name is Glamrock, Sir Catacus and it is a pleasure to meet you."

JadeEye
Lia didn't appear as though she was going to swoon over this unicorn male, but she was curious. However, until he was close enough to converse, she politely kept her attention to Narci. She didn't flush this time; perhaps she was growing used to the peacock's downpour of flattery.

"Well thank you," she said graciously, giving him a coy smile as she lifted her head proudly. "I'm glad that soquili out this way are a little more accepting of differences. My home herd was so easily spooked by anything remotely new because they're all so superstitious. Ridiculous, if you ask me. Markings are just markings, not a sign from above..."

But then she glanced away again as the black unicorn had come abreast of the group and she looked up to meet his gaze just before it was diverted to a nervous looking mare that had been chatting with King. When King started to speak harshly, she looked concerned, but not enough to look nervous herself.

Meeki
"Well, at least you have sense," Chaos stated stoicly to the pink and white mare, "But if you'll excuse me for a moment..."

Chaos turned to King, nostrils flaring. "I apologize wholehearted. Ding was it? You see, not all of us strut around like a stallion in heat that had just reached maturity. Not all of us flaunt ourselves and drool at every female that comes within sight. You continue showering the mares with your drool and running around looking for the first chance you get to mount a mare and I'll speak to them however I wish? How's that for a deal, Ping?"

Kamiki
Narci listened, his green tail flicking back and forth absent-mindedly. "Yeah, I've never had the 'pleasure' of interacting with anyone who thought that way. I mean... just because you're colored differently..." he took a moment to think of an example. "Like flowers. They are colored all kinds of ways but no one really thinks them odd. Or a 'sign' or whatever."

He waved his wings in the sun again. "Just plain lucky, if anything."

He pawed a bit at the grass. "Well, no matter now I suppose. From what I've seen we've got Soquili of all shapes and sizes 'round here. I'm sure you're feel nothing but welcomed"

JadeEye
She beemed at Narci, pleased with his way of thinking.
"If only others would think that way...so many problems would be solved. I feel almost at home, except for this little tiff..." A shoulder roll indicated the growing argument between King and Chaos, which she turned to look to for a moment.

Lia peered at Chaos with a mixed expression on her sleek, striped face. She was mostly amused at how skillfully he could snap back at someone, twisting his words about in a way that was both scathing and crude but made some sense. Though, truthfully, she hadn't noticed King trying to impress her as much as Narci did, but she thought that perhaps this black stallion had more insight into King's character than she did. It was best to keep her muzzle out of a stallion's battle.

Her blue gaze turned to look at King to see how he'd respond, a brow lifted almost in a challenging manner that more or less said "are you going to defend yourself?"

Libra07
" you say i do that? when have i ever done that? So what is it wrong to defend a friend, when some Jack a** Unicorn that thinks he's higher up in the line then the others that to him are infirior to him? And So what if im trying to make friends in this land? Does that autimatically mean that im trying to, as you put it, Mount every mare i see in sight?" Kings nostriles were also flairing and he had a madness in his eyes as he continued on.
" So if this is the way you veiw life and all others, i feel sorry for you, but you have no right to inquire staements that are based on fausle pretences! And My names King you dumb nut" King was inferiorated and wouldnt back down. He just stood his ground ready for what the Black Unicorn might try.

(( sorry meeki but im having fun with this XD your making me think!))

Swampieestar
Sundance watched the whole event unfold. King was so small compared to the unicorn. She would have backed down and bended to Chaos but not King. The mare kept her head low and suddenly found the ground interesting. She didn't want to become part of the argument so she realized that she would have to stay of the side of Chaos for the time being. "King, don't be so brash." Sundance would have shivered if she hadn't lifted her head. "You both have the right to say what you want and I thought that you, King, would think above such comment. Of all the Soquili to be so one track minded I never thought it would be you." She hadn't know why it angered her so much but something clicked when he began to accusations as well. Sundance turned to Chaos. "I have sense enough to know that insults will get everyone nowhere and we'll all be stuck in an endless loop."

Meeki
"I doubt you've known this mare for more than a couple days. Do you call everyone that has the ability to bat their lashes a friend? You discredit the meaning behind the word when you toss it about so loosely. Also, I would like to remind you that you were the first to become judgemental. If I remember correctly, the only thing I had stated was that she was worse than Glamrock. Did I mention in detail what I found to be worse than Glamrock? No. Are you going to valiantly defend every mare in this land that receives a less than positive comment? Big hooves to fill."

Chaos shook his head in mock pity. "It was too easy to rile you up. It's not nearly as fun when one resorts to childish insults such as 'dumb nut' and 'jack a**'. If you were trying to impress these mares, I'm pretty sure you flopped worse than a fish out of water."

Libra07
King realised Sundances words And Eased a bit, relaxed his muscles.
" your right, and i am sorry i've done such" Kings voice was calm and he looked to the black Unicorn, But this look had anger but enjoyment in it, one that king didnt express very often.

Kamiki
Azure shifted on his hooves uncomfortably. He didn't like physical confrontations, for many reasons. For starters, he was small. Also, he knew his strengths were in his beauty, wit, and charm...not his muscles. But most importantly, he hated the idea of getting a nasty scar, or ripping the skin of his thin wings.

But he didn't want to look like a pansy, either. So he fought his temptation to flutter away and took a protective step in from of Lia, holding his head high. He didn't say anything, though, beacuse he didn't want to imply he was interested in becomming involved. Or taking sides.

JadeEye
Lia mentally sighed. Such harsh words being exchanged...

She passed Sundance a ghost of a smile, thinking her to be the most rational out of the bunch involved, and listened to Chaos speak. The unicorn did have a point. Several actually, but she didn't audibly agree nor disagree. Instead, she bent her neck to nibble at the feathering of her forehoof, pulling bits of plant matter from the delicate fibers, hoping this would all pass over soon.

Libra07
As Chaos said thoughs last words Kings just wiffed it off.
" As a matter of fact I do, Im not trying to impress either, i find that trying to impress some one is far lower then flirting, And whats wrong with showing a little kindness? And I'm not riled up yet" King stopped as he took a deep breath in trying to shake off what he felt like doing and he just breath in deeply.

JadeEye
Lia heard Chaos speak again and lifted her gaze, finding his expression and voice to lack any sort of sincerity to it. While she appreciated the gesture, it had no calming impact on her; in fact, it spurred her to raise her head again and gave him a sensible, matter-of-fact look.

"No sense in apologizing if you don't mean it," she remarked evenly, not trying to start another fight, but simply stating her mind on it. "If you are not sorry for it, then there's no reason to waste breath on trying to suit the rest of us, hm?" Too often had she fallen victim to false apologies and felt the word "sorry" was thrown around carelessly like leaves on a stiff wind.

Libra07
King knew that such a stallion as he could have not ment that response, he was filled with hate for the 'common'. But he decided it was best to leave things be and the said.
" I let things go to far, but i my self am not sorry" As king spoke he realised that his first impression wasnt the best on these soquili and they would most likely not talk to him. But now he feared even more so that the black Unicorn may have made them think that all he was after was a mount. He kept thinking to himself this isnt true and that as long as he knew it he shouldnt let it bother him.

Swampieestar
Sundance let out a soft breath. All this fighting going on and it seemed only she would speak up. Her eyes darted to Chaos and his less than believable apology. "I'm sure that you've had much practice with your apologies regarding you temper. You need to learn how to control it rather than try to beat others in a screaming match." Sundance wickered lightly and shook her muzzle. "We all need to try to tolerate eachother. We don't need even need to get along to tolerate but i see that there is more to male unicorns then I was told. She didn't care how he took her comments but she knew that they were itching to come out. "I accept your apology though..."

Kamiki
Azure looked surprised that Lia was interjecting herself. Azure didn't know what to do. Do nothing and look like a pansy. Take a side and risk...well, just wasn't worth it.

So.... he stood there and looked pretty. Something he did very well.

Libra07
(( ok this will be after what Chaos says))

King noted this and just said, " I will be talking my leave now, i dont expect any one here to like me now" King still being proud, walked away from the awing crowed and thought : ohh what an eventful day this was:

Meeki
Chaos studied the black and white mare for a moment, carefully considering her words before responding, "I am going to have to disagree. I believe one should do the right or proper thing regardless of if they mean it or not. Surely there is some merit in doing the proper thing and the acknowledgement that it was needed in the first place? But if you want honesty... I do sincerely apologize that the three of you had to see me lose my temper like that as I highly value first impressions. However, in no way do I regret what I specifically said to him and would love a chance to introduce him to my horn." Chaos grinned from ear to ear then, a genuine yet menacing smile.

Turning to Sundance he replied, "I wouldn't control my temper for a harem of ebony mare unicorns willing to do my every bidding. I can tell that I have overstayed my welcome though so I will bid you ladies and the colorful gentleman there a very pleasant evening." Ignoring King, Chaos walked off.

JadeEye
"I prefer honesty, myself. Keeps me from wondering," she responded to Chaos blandly as he turned to walk away. Alas, it seemed that the group was breaking apart. Probably for the better.

Lia watched King amble away also, frowning slightly. She never claimed to like or DISLIKE anyone, even at this point. She had nothing against soquili that stated their mind; especially since King's heart was in the right place.

The mare sighed heavily and rolled her eyes skyward in a "heaven help me" manner before turning to see if Narci had fled. He was still there, surprisingly, though he didn't look particularly into the dissolved fight. She lifted a brow at him.
"Well, -that- was exciting, hm?"

JadeEye
"I prefer honesty, myself. Keeps me from wondering," she responded to Chaos blandly as he turned to walk away. Alas, it seemed that the group was breaking apart. Probably for the better.

Lia watched King amble away also, frowning slightly. She never claimed to like or DISLIKE anyone, even at this point. She had nothing against soquili that stated their mind; especially since King's heart was in the right place.

The mare sighed heavily and rolled her eyes skyward in a "heaven help me" manner before turning to see if Narci had fled. He was still there, surprisingly, though he didn't look particularly into the dissolved fight. She lifted a brow at him.
"Well, -that- was exciting, hm?"

Kamiki
Meeki
((You have the prettiest stallions, Kamiki. I don't think I've seen many of your females though. Stormwild is the only one that comes to mind. ))

((this should be all mine: http://kamiki.net/Gaia/pets/soquili/mysigs/

I think I have more stallions.))

Narci was still there, and followed Lia off.

At her question he just shrugged and tossed his mane nonchalantly. "Mmm.." he said, trying to look uninterested. "That unicorn seems pushy and rude. I think true stallions should be example of tact and grace."

JadeEye
"Oh, I don't know," she said absently, flicking an ear back to listen to both of the retreating stallion's hoof falls until they were gone completely. "There's a time and place for grace and tact, but also a time and place for speaking your mind. I think they were both in the wrong, in any case."

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:17 pm
Originally Posted: Sun May 06, 2007 6:55 pm

The violet mare named Kamiki lay down in the soft grass on the hilltop. From the corner of her eye, she watched two stallions meander near the edge of the creek. It was a dapple grey named Sequoyah and a spotty pink and grey young buck named Xandir. She had been watching them for a quite a while, drawn to their back-and-forth. It was almost touching, how much Xandir loved the dapple grey. Elicit, forbidden... like the stories the two-legs would tell around the fire place. She smiled to herself and ninnied a giggle as Xandir took a step closer to Quoyah, barely brushing his side. The grey stallion's ears lowered in embarassment, but he didn't budge.

Kamiki's little voyeur excursion was cut short by the landing of Azure, the brilliant blue flutter she had been seeing recently. He nuzzled behind her ear as he took a seat next to her. “What are you doing?” he asked, following her gaze to the stallions in the distance.

“Just entertaining myself,” she said, nodding towards them. She strained her ears but could not make out what the two friends were saying to each other. They were two far away and they were speaking in low, soft tones.

“That's sweet,” Azure said, taking a closer look at the pink mane of Xandir, smiling approvingly and not even realizing it was a stallion. “I found a fresh patch of wild strawberries up the mountain a bit, on the Southern side.”

“Oh did you?”

Azure nodded and smiled smugly. “I could show you, if you would join me?”

Kamiki tossed her mane and tilted her head. “I think... I would like that.”

Azure's tail flipped happily and stood up, shaking the grass off his coat and nudging Kamiki to get up. She complied, lazily getting to her hooves and streching. She lowered her hair, raised her shoulders and stretched out her wings to their full span. Azure watched approvingly and nibbled the spot behind her ear.

Kamiki snapped her head away and gave him a coy look. She wasn't ready to jump into any kind of romantic fling... not just yet. Azure still had a lot of work to do. “So take me to your strawberries,” she said, rearing up pawing at the ground.

Azure looked up at mare, much taller than him when she was standing up. But he puffed up his chest and hopped off the ground, taking flight, his blue wings catching the sun. He flapped his wings and headed towards the south, peeking over his shoulder and beckoning Kamiki after him. The violet Alicorn smiled back at him, spreading her wings and flying after.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:26 pm
Originally Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 7:08 pm

Kamiki was laying under a big shade tree, watching the array of Soquili playing in the field before her. There was a rapid influx of foals recently, and mares heavy with their future offspring. She always knew she wanted to be a mother one day, but she wasn't sure if they day would come so soon. She had been spending time...lots of time, actually, with a flirty little flutter named Azure recently, and while they had gotten very close, she had not yet become heavy, not was she sure that was Azure's idea with the relationship anyway.

Her tail flicked in irritation. It wasn't that Azure wasn't a wonderful stallion, if a bit flighty. But he seemed shy about talking about foals. She knew he had foals with another mare some time ago, and she knew enough to know he wasn't very close with his offspring. And yet, Kamiki found herself not...caring. She really didn't need a mate... not a lifemate at least. She didn't even know if she wanted to deal with the sticky politics of a long-term commitment. She was perfectly happy with her casual relationship with Azure, and, well... if she was to get pregnant by him, she wouldn't care either way if he was involved in their raising or not. Not exactly the most conventional way of thinking, but maybe she didn't have the romanticist heart in here that so many of these other mares did.

But at the same time... she wasn't just going to have foal with just any stallion that came her way. She hated to sound vain, but she was and alicorn. She didn't have any problems attracting the eye of every little ground and wind Soquili... And yet... why she knew it would be best to find another handsome alicorn stallion to breed with, she couldn't help but delighted with Azure. Despite his size, she loved everything about the little flutter. He was strong (for his size), colorful, beautiful, independent... all traits that would blend with hers quite well.

She began to daydream about the beautiful little fluttercorns that she one day wanted to have when a glint of sparkle caught her eye. Speak of the devil, Azure was fluttering her way.

"Hello, darling," he said, landing with a Flutter's grace and bowing his head.

"And how are you today?"

Kamiki smiled... he was always showily over-chivarlous. "I'm okay. Been thinking alot."

Azure's smile faded slightly, it was rarely a good sign when a mare had been 'thinking alot.' "Oh?" he said, trying to sound interested as he took his seat by her side. "Everything okay?"

Kamiki nodded and gave him a reassuring smile. "Have you ever thought about having kids again?"

Azure was obviously shocked by the suddeness of the question, but he quickly responded by shrugging one of his shoulders up a notch. "Maybe one day."

"With me?" Kamiki prodded, a small sadistic side of her enjoying watching him squirm.

Azure stuttered, not really know how to answer. "I never really thought about it, I guess."

Kamiki nodded, her expression neutral, almost pleasant. "They would be beautiful, you know." She smiled, and met his gaze, and he couldn't help but return the expression and nod.

"I know, we've talked briefly about our histories, and our plans. I know you're not looking for a stable herd... I know you're not even looking for a stable mate necessarily. At least not for now..."

Azure tried to break in, "Kamiki - its not like I don't -- "
Kamiki stopped him with a stern look. "No, let me finish. What I'm trying to say is... I'm ready to be mother. And I think.. I think you would be a wonderful father. I'm not asking for forever, but if we're going to continue with this relationship, I think you need be aware of my goals. I would like you to be involved when - well, if - if ever happens. But you don't have to pledge yourself to me or me only. As long we continue to be open and honest with each other, I think we could both be happy."

Azure was quiet for several moments, searching her face to see if she was serious about her request. He had no problems with children, and he certainly had to agree that they were a smart match. She was basically giving him an easy out, and that alone made him like her even more.

Finally he nodded, reaching over and nibbling right behind her ear. Kamiki giggled as he did, a weight lifted from her shoulders. It was always better when things were much more in the open, and that alone made her fall just a little farther for him.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:27 pm
Originally Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:53 pm

Kamiki
Your Gaia Name: Kamiki
Characters: Stormwild
Your RP paragraph:

User ImageStormwild rarely left her mountain sanctuary, but curiosity had finally gotten the better of her. Rumors had been pouring in all over the soquili lands about their new friends from the ocean and she had finally decided it was about time to introduce herself. She was walking along the beach, already remembering why she didn't like the place: the sand felt weird and unsteady under her hooves, and the spray of the ocean made her incredibly long mane sticky and tangled.

A sudden screaming broke her from her thoughts as her attention was drawn to a man that was ... half fish. Stormwild was a very old mare, and she had seen her share of crazy things, but this had to have topped the cake. Her mouth hung open as she stopped dead in her tracks. She openly stared for several moments until her brain finally processed what he was screaming about.

She begrudgingly pulled her attention off the man and looked up into the sky where he was flailing and pointing. Those were definitely no normal clamshells the ospreys were toting. She had seen a few of them around her lands before, and she quickly had to take action. She broke off into a full speed run, the sand billowing up around her dramatically and she gained speed on the birds. She gained distance, then when she was only a couple of yard away, she launched herself into the sky, her powerful muscles straining under the force of the jump in the soft, wet sand. Once airborne, she unfolded her wings, catching the steady ocean breeze between her feathers and soaring upwards above the escaping birds. This would be tricky; she couldn't just attack the ospreys for if they dropped the shells they could shatter from the fall. And why it would be easy for her to overpower one of the birds, she had no way to grab both shells...she had one mouth and no hooves. So if she just grabbed one shell, but the time she got it to safety, the other bird would be long gone. Quickly, she made her plan. She began to fly wide circles above them, not unlike a buzzard, flying around them in ever-tighter circles, forcing them closer together and lower to the ground with each pass. She tucked her legs under her, using only her wings when needed to bat and herd the birds in their escape. She knew eventually the birds would realize this prey was not worth the effort, drop the shells at a safer distance, then escape. Without the burden of the shells, an osprey would have no problem out flying a soquili.

Which kelpi shell do you want?: I would be equilly happy with either of them, they're both so pretty! But if I must specify, the Mahi Mahi please.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:28 pm
Originally Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:54 pm
Original Post: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10709307

Sirenz
WINNERS!
There were several wonderful entries but a great deal of people broke the rules and god modded the ospreys. It said to just post your action. If you were RPing that you were battling then you wouldn't god mod your opponent.
Griffen had the birds squawk but we agreed that was understood behavior of birds and they would have done that anyways in the RP whether or not Griffen "modded" that they did.

ELF and I finally came up with our decisions for each shell.

Your Gaia Name: GriffinFire

Characters: Nita (Native American Persona)

Your RP paragraph: Nita jogged along the beach, stopping now and again to stab at a fish idly with her spear. Ostensibly, she was fishing for her dinner, but she wasn't trying particularly hard – she wanted to retain her excuse for staying out near the water. The weather was pleasant, and she was hoping to catch a glimpse of more of the aquatic Soquili, or maybe even more of Ajadi's people.

Just as she bent to inspect a crab scuttling up the beach, Nita heard the cry for help. She looked up in surprise – there was Ajadi himself, gazing desperately upwards and flailing his arms futilely. He did seem to get himself in trouble, didn't he?

She followed his line of sight to the two ospreys, flapping slowly but steadily upwards, each grasping what she recognized as a shell exactly like those she'd seen gifted to a few of the others who had helped Ajadi a few days before. They'd been told young mer-Soquili would emerge from them – but these two were in danger of breaking apart! The empty clamshells littering the beach told her that the ospreys intended to make the Soquili shells their next meal.

A moment of hesitation, then Nita snatched the largest of the shells from the beach and flung it as hard as she could toward the closer of the predatory birds. The shell spun like a throwing disc, but veered far off her mark. "Leave them alone, you great brutes! They're not your food!" Choosing another shell, she tried again, and then once again, but each time she missed by several feet. The ospreys' squawks sounded as if they were mocking her.

Biting her lip in frustration, Nita cast around for something else to try. There were some rocks – but throwing things wasn't working: she was a horrible shot. Then she looked down at the spear she'd dropped when she'd gone for the shells, remembering her errand. Fishing. Fish! That was what ospreys liked, wasn't it? "Aha!" She grabbed up the spear and moved into the surf, for a moment standing perfectly still and intently watching the water for a swimming shadow.

There – one stab – and another – and there were two fish wriggling uselessly on her spear. Gripping the slippery creatures firmly around the middle, she slid both of them off the spear, one in each hand, the weapon falling once again to the sand. Nita straightened and stood as tall as she could. She waved her hands – still full of fish – over her head, trying desperately to catch the birds' attention. "Hey, you, yeah, you two, with the feathers! Don't you want some of this? Tastier than what you've got there, and easier to eat, too!"

Which kelpi shell do you want?: What, I have to choose? I suppose I must… The Wahoo, then. ^-^

Your Gaia Name: Kamiki
Characters: Stormwild
Your RP paragraph:

Stormwild rarely left her mountain sanctuary, but curiosity had finally gotten the better of her. Rumors had been pouring in all over the soquili lands about their new friends from the ocean and she had finally decided it was about time to introduce herself. She was walking along the beach, already remembering why she didn't like the place: the sand felt weird and unsteady under her hooves, and the spray of the ocean made her incredibly long mane sticky and tangled.

A sudden screaming broke her from her thoughts as her attention was drawn to a man that was ... half fish. Stormwild was a very old mare, and she had seen her share of crazy things, but this had to have topped the cake. Her mouth hung open as she stopped dead in her tracks. She openly stared for several moments until her brain finally processed what he was screaming about.

She begrudgingly pulled her attention off the man and looked up into the sky where he was flailing and pointing. Those were definitely no normal clamshells the ospreys were toting. She had seen a few of them around her lands before, and she quickly had to take action. She broke off into a full speed run, the sand billowing up around her dramatically and she gained speed on the birds. She gained distance, then when she was only a couple of yard away, she launched herself into the sky, her powerful muscles straining under the force of the jump in the soft, wet sand. Once airborne, she unfolded her wings, catching the steady ocean breeze between her feathers and soaring upwards above the escaping birds. This would be tricky; she couldn't just attack the ospreys for if they dropped the shells they could shatter from the fall. And why it would be easy for her to overpower one of the birds, she had no way to grab both shells...she had one mouth and no hooves. So if she just grabbed one shell, but the time she got it to safety, the other bird would be long gone. Quickly, she made her plan. She began to fly wide circles above them, not unlike a buzzard, flying around them in ever-tighter circles, forcing them closer together and lower to the ground with each pass. She tucked her legs under her, using only her wings when needed to bat and herd the birds in their escape. She knew eventually the birds would realize this prey was not worth the effort, drop the shells at a safer distance, then escape. Without the burden of the shells, an osprey would have no problem out flying a soquili.

Which kelpi shell do you want?: I would be equilly happy with either of them, they're both so pretty! But if I must specify, the Mahi Mahi please.

THE OSPREYS' REACTION
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
To Nita smile ) The ospreys were attracted to the speared fish so each bird let go of the huge shells in their talons. They weren't very high up so the shells hit the soft sand unharmed. When they landed on the spears that Nita was holding the fish was being pecked at until each bird was able to grab a whole one in their mouth. Satisfied, the ospreys flew away with their new treats.

"Ahhh! Those poor fish!" Ajadi exclaimed as he covered his eyes. Even though the fish now suffered the same fate that the kelpis would of endured, Ajadi was relieved.

"Thank you, human, for getting rid of those blasted creatures. I never seen feathered manta rays before in that color but they could have killed me as well. I want to reward you with the wahoo shell!" he said with a smile.

Ajadi then flopped towards the sea because the sun was drying out his scales. He didn't want to end up unconscious again! "Farewell!" he waved to Nita and then disappeared into the crashing waves.

To Kamiki: THE OSPREYS' REACTION
((lol Stormwild the bird herder! XD))
The shells were now slipping from the ospreys' talons as they tried to get away from the wind soquili that was herding them. Did the soquili need the food they were holding too? Whatever the case, it wasn't worth fighting for these shells when there was an entire ocean filled with fish. They didn't like the smell of those shells anyways since they contained food they weren't familiar with. A large flying fish was spotted in the distance so the birds dropped the shells onto the soft beach and raced towards it.

"You saved the day, winged creature!" Ajadi said with a big toothy grin. The shells were now safe from the hungry feathered manta rays at last.

"I would like to give you the mahi-mahi shell as a thank you for saving the day!" he said as he held the shell out to the horse. He wasn't sure how the horse would take the shell home but maybe an owner would arrive soon to take care of them both.

Ajadi then flopped towards the sea because the sun was drying out his scales. He didn't want to end up unconscious again! "Farewell!" he waved to Stormwild and then disappeared into the crashing waves.

send name/temper to Ameh please!! 'grats!!

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stormwild was left in shock, the weird fish man disappearing into the ocean. She looked down at the beautiful shell at her feet. What was inside? One of those baby fish like soquili she had seen only glimpses of? What did she do with it? She couldn't just take it back to her tepee...could she? There was a mountain river near her home... but could it survive outside the salted water of the ocean?

By this time, Little Thunder had caught up to her, his tail twitching excitedly as he sniffed the colorful shell nestled in the sand. It looked up to his companion and cocked his head, wondering what he should do.

Stormwild flicked back her ears and looked longingly at the mountain in the distance. As much as she would love to go home, she had been charged with a new responsibility. A warm, motherly glow came over her whole body the longer she looked at the shell. It had been any seasons since she had any foals of her own, and her children were all grown and beginning to start families of their own. Maybe she could make this work. She would ask around more about these fish-horses, see if she could raise him in her mountain river. But in the mean time, it wasn't worth the risk. She looked down to Little Thunder.

"Go back and tell Kamiki what as happened. I have to stay here."

The fox nodded and scampered away to deliver his message.

Stormwild picked up the shell carefully and found a quiet seacove. She stashed the shell in the shallow lagoon. The water was low enough that even when she lay down in the water herself, her head was above the waterline and could easily rest on the rocky outcroppings. She would stay here until the morning, or until Kamiki came to take watch.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:31 pm
The Water-Basket

Stormwild awoke the next morning miserable. She was sticky from the salt water, sore from the off angle she had to sleep in to keep her head above water, and felt filthy from laying in the sandy bank. She didn’t quite understand how a Soquili could live in such conditions, but it wasn’t her job to judge. The shell, however, seemed perfectly fine and content, unharmed under the little rocky crevice.

She stood up, the water running off her back and weighing down her wings. She shook violently and flapped her feathers, trying to remove the sea-grunge that seemed to coat every hair and feather on her body. It was no use, she wouldn’t be able to fly again until she had taken a long, deep soak in the clean water of the mountain streams. After a good long stretch, she noticed Little Thunder sitting on a nearby piece of driftwood, looking proud of himself. He hopped up and spun around, pointing with his nose. Following his gaze, Stormwild saw that Kamiki Ahawi was also on the beach, sitting on a large blanket and engrossed in some project.

Storm quickly used her hooves to cover the shell with some free-floating seaweed and padded over, nudging Kamiki on the shoulder curiously. The woman jumped, so engrossed with her weavings that she didn’t notice Stormwild has awoken. She patted her nose affectionately and presented what she was working on. There was a large basket, about twice the size of a normal foal basket, about three-quarters of the way woven up. Ahead of her some large tanned hides were being rubbed with a special ground that Kamiki had made, almost coating them with a slick, slimy sheen.

The woman picked up on the skins and rubbed her hand over it in demonstration. “It’s like a giant water skein,” she said. “Once it tried, it will be waterproof, and you can line the basket with it.”

Stormwild’s ears were pricked, and she tilted her head.

”At least until the shell hatches,” Kamiki continued to explain, you won’t have to stay at the beach. We can take this basket to the teepee, and place the shell inside. This basket will hold water very well, though we will have to refill it often.”

Stormwild whinnied in approval, loving the idea of being able to care for the shell back at her real home.

”Once I finish the basket, we can soak these skin sand wrap the shell in there for travel.”

And so they did. Kamiki wrapped the shell in the soaking wet hides and tied them carefully and securely to Stormwild’s back. She led her mare back up to the teepee on foot, as she carried the now completed water-basket. Stormwild showed Kamiki exactly where she wanted to basket to rest, and they worked on lining the water tightly with the waterproof hides. Several hours later, everything was set up perfectly. The basket was just large enough to keep the shell submerged in saltwater they carted up from the ocean. They would take turns, twice a day, refilling the basket with fresh ocean water to ensure it didn’t stagnate. User Image

Stormwild was ecstatic for Kamiki’s innovation, and thankful to her while she watched the basket and allowed her to clean herself thoroughly in the river. While she still wasn’t sure what to expect when the basket hatched, in the meantime she felt very confident she could keep it safe and secure with her up in the mountains.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:40 pm
Originally Posted Oct 2007

The Birth of Dahlia
A post dated RP

User ImageThey had spent days trying to come up with a name for the basket, so by the time the wicker wonder began to shake and pull apart, Sequoyah and Xandir couldn't have felt more ready. Stormwild had told them what to expect when the baby would start to emerge: it would get heavier than norrmal, almost hot to touch, and of course at the very precipice, the baby would begin to move inside and push at the weavings that kept it secure. She had warned them not to help the baby too much with the lid (which was secured on), becuase the effort it would take the foal to come out on its own would build its confidence and keep the baby subdued, so it wouldn't be too shocked from all its new surroundings.

That, of course, was easier said than done. Seqouyah seemed more calm on the outside as he stood watch over the bakets and the baby inside began to force its way out. But every little cry and murmber he heard from the little creature inside made him want to rip open the baskets into little colorful shreds. Xandir, on the other hoof, was pacing around their little mountain cove like a caged tiger. He jostled his wings impatiently and instead of standing stoic and silence like his mate, he emplored every few seconds, "Are you positive we're not susposed to help?!"

Stormwild and Kamiki were close by, the medicine woman brushing out Stormwild's long mane. Kamiki was an expert at Soquili basket weaving, and she felt comforting to know she was there incase something went wrong. They watched from a comfortable distance, knowing that this was something Xandir and Sequoyah needed to do on their own.

And after a couple dozen excrutiating minutes, the lid of the basket finally tore free. A panting, curious head with huge, sparkling eyes peeked out, blinking and squinting from the harsh light and peering up into the faces of her new parents. Xandir and Sequoyah were immediately upon her, nuzzling and coaxing her. The little filly, once accoustumed the the light, wiggled the rest of the way out. The two stallions were stunned, and nearly bursting with pride. Dahlia, for that was the name they agreed upon if it was going to be a girl, was stunning. Though not a wind Soquili like her mother, her fur nearly resembled feathers, shining in the sun in a brilliant display of colors. Her thick black coat had almost a rainbow sheen, and her neck, back, and mane were like rainbows themselves.

Sequoyah's elation was temporarily put on pause as he remembered the remains of her birth mother at the nest site. Rainbow feathers and color mane hairs were virtually all that remained of the mare that brought Dahlia into the world, and for a brief solomn moment, Sequoyah bowed his head and said a little prayer for her. He prayed she was at peace, that she didn't suffer, that she could comfort in knowing that her daughter would be well cared for. And mostly he thanked her for creating something that was just so beautiful. To his surprise, Sequayah found himself dangerosly close to tears.

Xandir, however, was just too distracted, too excited to think about anything else at the moment. He was already gently nudging his little filly, trying to coax her onto her wobbly four legs.

In the distance Stormwild was smiling herself. She wanting more than anything to go meet her new grandchild, but for the moment she held back, knowing her fathers needed this time to bond.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:43 pm
Musings in the Valley
Sequoyah & Xandir

User Image “Do you think we should tell her?”

Xandir looked up from large clump of clover he was happily munching on to gaze upon his friend. Last he checked Sequoyah had been taking a much-needed nap in the valley with Xandir, Dahlia finally being old enough to be left alone for a few hours as long as Kamiki Ahawi or Stormwild were close enough to watch her. “Tell her…?”

”Everything,” Sequoyah said, rolling over flat in the grass. “About how we found her… about her mother.”

Xandir frowned and walked over to him, nestling down beside him. “She’s so young. Don’t you think that would be traumatic? Telling her her real mother and sister were slaughtered by some unknown Skinwalker?”

”Birth-mother,” Sequoyah corrected. “We are her real parents.”

”Still,” the spotted stallion sighed. “She seems so happy, do we really want to lay that on her?”

”Don’t you think she deserves to know?”

”It’s not about deserving, its just… there’s no reason to lay that burden on her. She loves up, we love her. We’re raising her. We’re the only parent’s she ever known.”

Sequoyah nuzzled Xandir has he lay down next to him, thinking. After a few moments, he sighed. “Eventually she’s going to realize that no other foals have two fathers. Eventually, she’s going to want to know where babies come from, you know.”

Xandir made a face. “I don’t want to think about that .”

“I know, but that’s the truth. We tell her now, or she finds out later. I guess its just about deciding which would hurt her less.”

Xandir sighed heavily and laid his head down. “I’m just not ready. Not yet.”

Sequoyah nodded with him. “Okay, but we can’t put it off forever.” User Image  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:46 pm
User ImageStormwild peered into the pool of the water basket. Through the ripples and distortions she saw the shell sitting there, glittering into the light that filtered through to the alcove that had become her nearly permanent home since she took the shell under her wing. Twice a day, both her and Kamiki continued to lug up a fresh pitcher of water to pour over the basket, keeping it afresh with its native seawater. Balrog’s accusations rang in her ears quite often, but she tried to keep them at bay. She would not succumb her little seashell succumbing to a shark, even if she had to dive in there and beat the shark off herself. Anyway, sharks didn’t come that close to shallow waters, where Stormwild would vehemently force her little Mahi to stay, anyway…did they?

Regardless, if Balrog was so convinced that Wind Soquili were so superior, why didn’t he have confidence in her? She at least was willing to take risks. Look at Sequoyah… maybe he was a ground Soquili, but he was just as beautiful and strong as she was. And so would little Mahi. What was Balrog afraid of? Failure, most likely. He didn’t have the confidence that she did, he was just all talk, but no real confidence in himself. He could put on airs so well! Well, Stormwild thought, she would prove him wrong. Again.

But… it had been a while she had the shell. Of course she had no idea what was normal gestation for a sea-horse, or how old the shell was when she got it. Deep in the pit of her stomach she was worried sick that perhaps she had failed before even starting… but Kamiki assured her she was fretting over nothing. The water stayed clear and free of bad smells, and the shell was still heavy and warm to the touch. “Full of life,’ Kamiki would say, one hand on the shell and her other stroking Stormwild’s muzzle comfortingly.

And that always made her feel better.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:49 pm
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:04 am
Sirius Arrives at the Mountain

User ImageSirius awoke to the crack of thunder above his head. It was an early fall morning, and a heavy thunderstorm was making its way through the valley. Fat, heavy rain pelted down over the landscape and all those on it, including the skinwalker. He lifted his head out of the mud, the remains of his last meal laid out around him. The jagged white bones scattered in the little flootlets of rain, the remains of flesh pale and grey as the blood was washed out of it. He sniffed what was left, determining it was a living rabbit the night before.

His memory had been becoming spotty, often forgetting whole hours or days, especially if he was in his wolf form. Memories from his former life had nearly disappeared completely from his mind. This would normally disturb a healthy, balanced Soquili, but Sirius did not fret upon it. It made him feel even more free. Adding a air of mystery to his life, and feeling unburdened by the unpleasant emotions of guilt or regret. You could not grow attachments to Soquili that you did not remember a few days later, nor could you feel guilty for crushing the life out of something when all you remember is the pleasant, full feeling you get after a satisfying meal.

Now, he didn’t forget everything. Most of his day-to-day activities went on as normal. But when he spent long periods as a wolf, he would remember only flashes of smells, visions, and a collage of emotions. Soquili who didn’t make an impact on him faded into grey in his mind, like an extreme form of apathy. They didn’t care about him, why should he even bother to remember them.

He slowly rises to his feet, mud, water, and blood dipping off his saturated torso. The rain has increased the potency of his pelt’s normal acrid smell. The smell, the smell that used to saturate him and burn his nostrils. He has gotten used to it now, his scent becoming so much a part of him it was part of his identity. He would feel lost without it, its aroma enveloping him like a aura. And his pelt… though he would still tell others he could take it off at any time if he wanted to, he knew this was no longer true. It was also a part of him, a seeping into his soul. He had lost most of his thick, black mane now, leaving only a few greasy stands that would fall out from under the cloak of his pelt on occasion. The silver fur of his back and long receded, leaving the tanned hide of the pelt to lay flush across his skin. Like an ivy taking root, he felt as though his skin and that of the pelt were molding into one.

He felt tired, obviously he had been out hunting for a better part of the night in his smaller wolf form, but he did not wish to sleep in the watery, muddy ground. He began to walk towards higher ground, keeping his head low under the onslaught of rain. He saw Soquili upwind made aware of his presence by his distinct stench. Some fled in horror, others just made a wide birth to his path, averting their eyes. Eventually the trees grew thick and the ground rocky as he found himself at the base of the mountains. He observed the slope of the rocks and the sparse vegetation further up, and started his ascent. He liked the sturdy feel of the rocks under his hooves and while it was still wet, he was a reprieve from the mushy, cushioning feel of lying in a puddle of mud. He settled under a low outcropping, his eyes peering out of the shadows like the predator he was. Had he been here before? There was a fleeting since of familiarity with the mountains, but he did not know for sure. All that mattered to him is that he was here now.

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff