Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

<3
  </3
View Results

Neuneu

O.G. Noob

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:28 am
How do you go about doing this? Not getting advice for myself, just curious as how you would play it out. o:

Or how you have done it in the past.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:50 am
Blow up their car.
Then leave a tiny little note on the wreckage saying, "I don't think things are working out."

The Mysterious Priest

Liquid Sunshine_XO

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:47 am
I guess that would depend on why I was doing it, but in the past, it was always because I feel like I just said yes when they asked me out because I figured "what harm is there in trying?" and then felt dumb because I don't know them well at all. As far how I actually went about it, I guess I'd kind of just... tell them I don't want to go out I guess? I don't remember. I think the first guy that happened with, I thought it was just because I wasn't ready to date and preferred being single.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:44 am
It depends on if it was with someone I had cared about during the relationship, but something had happened to make me feel not as close to them etc.

With the guy I was dating for a while through out high school, I didn't get to break up with him the way I wanted. ><; I tried to get us to meet up at the park or somewhere else but he wanted to know why and wouldn't go until I told him why. So I finally had to tell him over a text message that I wanted to break up with him... I felt bad for doing it that way, but I tried to get with him in person to talk about it.

gypsiebaby

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:31 pm
I have always just been pretty straight up about it. I don't pussyfoot around the event.  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:35 pm
in the past i'd have him come over (as he always did) and i'd sit him down and be like, "listen, i'm just gonna say it because i don't know how else to do this, but i think we should break up." then idk we'd continue to talk about it until they cry and i feel terrible and then they leave my house and i cry for the rest of the day because i feel so bad.
i hate breaking up! doesn't matter which side i'm on x(  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 11:48 pm
I think the ONE time I felt bad about breaking up with someone, it was because he was a really clingy guy but I still thought he was awesome, I just wasn't interested in a relationship with him anymore... but other than that, idk if I'm cold-hearted or what but I just never felt bad about breaking up with someone. Granted none of my relationships before Stephen lasted very long. I get bored, I moved on.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 am
i'm just a really sensitive person, always have been, and i really hate knowing that i make someone sad--even if it's necessary to happen. i once took back an ex because i thought he would be happier if he were with me. and i wasn't happy with him. but i wanted him to be happy. very very very stupid, i know.
i'd rather be okay with breaking up with a dude than feel bad with him. it's just too messy that way xP  

captain buttcheeks

Lonely Smoker

Lass Kyon

Aged Sex Symbol

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:31 am
Awwwh, yeah that's why I soldier on I think, lol. But I think you're such a sweet person in general.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 12:27 pm
The Mysterious Priest
Blow up their car.
Then leave a tiny little note on the wreckage saying, "I don't think things are working out."
I probably laughed at this more than I should've. xd  

Great Scoot

unfathomable

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:23 pm
I'm always done it. Not well, mind you. Things like, "I can do this anymore." or "I don't want to speak for you, but I know that I personally can't contribute to this relationship anymore" etc. I get bored. Or rather, they stop doing all the things that made the relationship work, then I get indignant, stop doing everything nice and tell them WTF and when they don't fix it, the sex goes away, they get angry, I say something like, "Well I only want to have sex when I actually want to, is that a problem for you?". Then some months of resentment. Some fights, escalating. THEN, I get bored. Then I walk out.

Also UGH. Ex-boyfriends pulling the scream-cry-freakout s**t. OMGGGHOQ CUD U DO DIS 2 MEEEEEEE. Dude. You're not 3. Nobody knocked over your LEGO tower. Get your s**t together. Yeah, I'm gonna be single a long time after this one, guys. Not the biggest fan of all the ways our society makes men into emotional fuseboxses with a billion shorts and crossed wires.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:17 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnzYG0ZkrXg  

Sailor Stephy

Obsessive Cultist

Dyer Maker

6,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:50 pm
As hurtful as it may seem, try to be clear about why you're breaking up. There is nothing worse than getting vague reasonings for a break-up. The worst is when a girl tells you that you're the best boyfriend they've ever had, and gives absolutely vague reasons for splitting up. A fella winds up feeling like they just weren't good enough and apparently they can't possibly improve either, really blows a guys self esteem to s**t.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 7:34 am
Great Scoot
The Mysterious Priest
Blow up their car.
I probably laughed at this more than I should've. xd

The Rotary Rocket

Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas