• Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 pm
User Image

Demons in the area:

Sabertooth Haiena
( 6-8 )
Umadoshi Yokai
( 6-8 )
Agohige o hayashita kage (more common than other villages)
( 7-8 )
Elemental (rare)
( 6 ) Does not fight
Buzoku Hantā
( 9-10 )
Zetsumei Sekai
( 10 )
Demon Slayer
(6-9)

Animals in the area
Cotton Tail Rabbit
Jack Rabbit
Deer
Elk
Wild Horse
Hippogryph
Wolves (occasionally)
Fish

Itsuki is a small peaceful village that gains most of its wealth from trade. In this village it has been known that the people are more aware of their impact on nature and thrive to better the world around them rather than destroy it. A blessing for their work has drawn the last Elemental which is in essence a creature that gives life, which thrives in this village's surrounding area. The creature is rarely seen elsewhere. Also, due to this village's closeness with nature, has also drawn some negative side-effects, as the forest continues to grow, so does the demon population. This makes this village the number one target of the Agohige o hayashita kage.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:01 am
Weather::

Sunny • Cloudy • Clear Skies • Dark Skies • Raining • Snowing • Thunderstorm • Blizzard

Freezing • Cold • Chilly • Cool • Perfect • Warm • Hot • Drought

Time Of Day::

Dawn • Sunrise • Morning • Noon • Afternoon • Sunset • Late Evening • Night • Midnight

Season::

Spring • Summer • Fall • Winter

Moon Phase::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FULL

Dice rolling form

[b]Current Location:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Mood:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Course of Action Taking:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]What is expected of him?:[/b] [size=9][/size]

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 15, 2013 8:32 pm
Rin

User Image

Current Location: Forrest area north of the village
Mood: Frustrated
Course of Action Taking: Trapping a rabbit
What is expected of her?: Nothing at this time.

The blond haired girl crouched her slender 5'6 body behind the bush with anticipation. She wore a white skirt, and had chest armor over her white tank top. Tonight, she decided to wear her favorite garment, a deep crimson cloak to help keep out the cold. On her feet she wore knee high boots. Her hands which were enclosed in metal gloves gripped the ground as her light brown eyes never left sight of her target. She continued to stare intensely at the rabbit sniffing around the carrot trap she had left for it. After four failed attempts of trapping the rabbit she was at her wits end. While it’s true that she could just shoot the little creature she had a hard time stomaching the dying cries the bunny made, so she figured she would just trap it and giving to one of the village guys to kill. Her amber eyes widen as she saw the rabbit start to nibble the carrot end. She slowly started to raise her body with anticipation until all of the sudden her stomach decided that now was the best time to speak out in protest to its emptiness.

The rabbit perked its ears up at the sound of the stomach growling and sharply turned its head toward her direction and caught sight of her blond ponytail peeking out from behind the bush. With that it bolted in the opposite direction.

A few seconds had passed as Rin stared at the abandoned trap in silence. The dumbfounded look never left her face as she fell over on her side like a stone statue.

“WHHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?” she whined as if she was in a bad soap opera. She rolled her tiny body over on her back in the grass “I was so damn close, and now I am going to die of starvation in this god forsaken *insert colorful words* heap of a forest.” Clearly she was over exaggerating but after her fifth failure the crushing agony of defeat was getting to her. She looked over at the bag of herbs and nuts she gathered earlier in the morning “well I guess you guys will be my saving grace to help me survive this long nig-” she was interrupted by yet another stomach growl. She angrily looked at her flat tummy “SHUT UP YOU ARE THE REASON WE DON’T HAVE ANY DINNER TONIGHT?!” She then gazed up at the approaching night sky with the look of defeat written all over her face.  
WhiteRose342 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 11:24 pm
Creature: mother eaters
Rin

User Image

Hippogriff
User Image

Current Location: Forest area, north of the village of Itsuki.
Mood: scared
Course of Action Taking:avoiding mother eaters
What is expected of her?: head back to the village safely

Her star gazing was cut short by the sound of rustling coming from behind her she quickly jolted off the pathway and climbed the nearest tree she could find. Out from the brush below her came a pack of disgusting mother eaters. Her brown eyes widened in fear as she held her breath trying her hardest not to make a sound knowing that she was a female and was preferred prey to these creatures. Before they could even notice her the sound of galloping became louder and was headed towards their direction? They started to scurry in the opposite direction to get away from the source of the noise.

She looked down with a puzzled look at their leaving. Starting to feel it was safe; she started to lower herself down, but then from below her a beautiful white hippogriff showed up on the pathway. Knowing their temperament she quickly clung to the tree and shut her eyes tightly in hopes that it doesn’t attack her, but to her surprise she opened them to the feeling of nudging at her feet. She looked down to see the creature nudging her boot with its beak as if it was purposely trying to get her attention. Not sure how to react: she cautiously lowered herself down the tree till he feet where firmly placed on the ground. She tried her best not to look it in the eyes but the creature kept nudging her shoulder. She turn towards it and slowly started to back away

“um th-thank you for not attacking me Mr. birdie. I will j-just be going now.” She was able to stutter out the words and bowed her head and turned away very cautiously hoping it wouldn’t attack her while her back was turned. She started to make her way back to the village but after a few blocks of walking she could sense the presence of four extra feet walking behind her the whole time. She turned her head to see the beautiful white hippogriff walking behind her “um are you following me?” she asked it, half expecting a response. The bird creature bobbed its head up and down as if it was saying yes. She shrugged her shoulders not sure what to think of the situation. He must belong to someone. It’s to odd for a full adult to be so tame without the influence of an owner. She thought to herself. She continued to make her way back to the main village with the hippogriff trailing behind her.

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 am
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: Near the shore ends of the forest
Mood: Calm
Course of Action Taking: Exploring the forest
What is expected of her?: Nothing as of this time

The young woman treaded along in this quiet, peaceful forest, new to this island she ventures along. Her hair, the colour of the silver with a tint of blue in her strands. Being a cat demon, she evidently has ears that match the tone of her hair as well as a slim tail, her frame is fair and skinny. She wears of traditional garments and headdress from her village, the garments in beaded the colours of dark navy patterned with gold. Her attire is a mixture of royalty and ninja-like clothing, revealing most of her fair skin. As for her shoe wear, she wears long black-ish navy coloured 'socks' in with golden rimmed sandals with padded soles, allowing her to tread silently. Lastly she has a hip pouch with many bags and pockets, whereas tools and weapons she may use, if needed along with a garter pinned in two daggers.

She pauses, standing in between two trees as a breeze whistles by, she closes her eyes enjoying the breeze. A few seconds pass as the breeze dies down, she then slowly opens her eyes, her eyes gleam as the moonlight shines above her, revealing her golden eyes, as the colour in her garments. She stands 5'6" tall slender, and fair. Her eyes glow bright in the darkness, linked to her extensive night vision.

She then searched her surroundings, seeing there was no danger or any danger approaching her, seeing that her ears have extensive hearing. Enabling her to hear kilometers away of anything coming or going. Suddenly, she abruptly stops. Her ears twitching as she hears running water, she smiles under her mask as she dashes through the forest utmost silently.

As she finally reaches the terrance, she comes to a stop. Swaying her tail happily and breathing in the fresh air, the girl giggled to herself. "How exquisite, breath taking view indeed. Oh how I envy the people
to inhabit this place.."

::Where she came from, it was desert like.
She gleamed, padding over to the shore even more. She crouches down, dipping her finger in the waters, several times, before stopping
and staring out at the beautiful view. She speaks to herself..
I wonder where this said village is, of cat demon warriors, the one said..
I wonder if I am near..

Coffed rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 1:28 pm
Ayame (Yumi)

User Image

Current Location: On the shores of the Lake /forest
Mood: Curious
Course of Action Taking: Poking at the river waters
What is expected of her?: She's going to get attacked, by a fish.

Just as she thought to herself, she heard something, her ears twitching as she focuses on the sound. It sounds like..movement..in the water..? She thought to herself as she heard it approaching, she sways her tail. As her ears pick up the movements are of a species in the water, she licked her lips. Thinking that when the fish would pop out she'd grab at it. Just as Ayame thought of her 'brilliant' idea a medium sized fish leaps out of the water right in front of her, and it manages to smack her in the face with it's tail then.

With that she just.. stayed there, still crouching at the shore. Not sure, what just happened. She then rubs at her cheek.. and clucks her tongue. Then she gets up slowly, standing up stretching her body and legs as she's crouched down for too long. She didn't look around or worry if there was anyone near her, she then shouted in frustration "I just got smacked in the face, by a fish!"

Coffed

Noob

15,615 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Partygoer 500

the sexy dark angel 2010

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 11:43 pm
whiterose342

SHIRO

User Image

Current Location: Hill outside village
Mood: Depressed
Course of Action Taking: Approching Rin
What is expected of him?: Get a tour from Rin ^^

The six foot, blond haired man sat on the hillside just outside of the village and was playing his flute. His fingers danced across the instrument making such beautiful melodies. After a while of playing he lied his body down as he let out a sigh

“It has been a week and I know I said I would try to make a new living here but I honestly don’t know where to start. I have enough money for food to last me the next two days but aside from that I am going to have to go scavenge for food out in the woods.” His depressing thought where interrupted but the sound of footsteps and hooves coming towards his direction. He sat up straightening out his blue kimono as he turned his head. A beautiful female blond with brown eyes was headed in his direction. “oh my oh my what a day for a pretty blond to come my way” he hummed to himself as he grabbed his flute and put it in his sleeve he stood up and turn the rest of his body around her way. It was only then that his magenta eyes caught a glimpse of the majestic white hippogriff trailing behind her. A pet may be? He thought to himself.

He waited for her to walk a little closer so hi approach would not seem to weird once she was close enough he finally walked towards her. “Good day my dear I was wondering if you were by any chance on your way to Itsuki village? You see I’m new here and I am afraid I do not know my way around town. I know it may seem like a lot to ask but could you temporarily guild my way through the village?” Of course he already knew all the main points of the village he was just making up an excuse to be around the beautiful young maiden.  
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:21 pm
the sexy dark angel 2010

Rin

User Image

Current Location: outside village
Mood: Confused
Course of Action Taking: walking back to the village
What is expected of her?: find the hippogriffs owner

Rin was quite confused as to why the hippogriff was still following her to the village. But he attention was taken away from the creature for a few minutes and now focused towards the man that was walking her direction up the hill. She had seen him a few times around the village before so she found it rather odd that he was asking her for a tour when it was clear that he already knew his way around the village. Looking at his cheesy smile it finally hit her that he was lying. She gave him a look of disbelief and finally spoke.

“I have seen you around town a few times already. I am quite impressed that you have not been able to navigate your way around the main points of town by now. And unfortunately I am already dealing with some bigger issues as you can see.” She turned her head towards the white hippogriff that happily trailed behind her. “I need to find out where this guy came from so I can bring him back home and have him stop following me.” The hippogriff quickly walked ahead of her towards the blond man. His beak collapsed on to his rope and started to playfully tug at it.

She saw the creature tug at the man’s robe, finding it very odd that it was so comfortable being around him as well. “The hippogriff wouldn’t happen to be yours would it? I have a feeling it has an owner but I am not sure where to look for him or her.” All of the sudden he stomach started to growl, reminding her that she had not eaten since yesterday.

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

the sexy dark angel 2010 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

the sexy dark angel 2010

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:11 pm
whiterose342

SHIRO

User Image

Current Location: right outside the village
Mood: flirtatious
Course of Action Taking: attempting to talk Rin into showing him around
What is expected of him?: treat her to dinner

His eyes widened as she caught on to his flirtatious plan so quickly. But he tried to smile it off and continue on.

“Well… It’s true I have been here for a while but I still am not entirely familiar with the location of certain building because I have been so focused on making money to keep myself fed. i am sure I will officially remember the land points especially with a…” he scanned her up and down; eyes lingering at certain areas and continued “lovely healthy woman such as yourself.”
He then chuckled at the feathered creature playfully tugging on his kimono. “unfortunately I do not know this majestic beast but he seems like a fine creature and if you want I can help you look for the owner if in return you show me around and help me find a place to stay” he gave her a bit of a cheesy smile. He then heard the sound of her stomach growling and began to speak with a light laughter

“it’s getting late Why don’t I treat you to some late night dinner I know a little shack that serves late dinner after all your stomach seems very rebellious tonight.” He grinned slightly bowed to her.
He heard some rustling coming from the edge of the forest tree line must have been a passing rabbit

((sorry its kinda short.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:01 pm
Ven Seliander

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Current Location: Shore of the lake, opposite of Ayame
Mood: Calm, yet alert.
Course of Action Taking: About to approach Ayame
What is expected of him?: Nothing at this time.

Sitting against a tree, near the edge of the lake, the tall, six-foot even man with a spear nearly just as long, if not longer, gazed at the calm lake waters, the moon glistening on the clear surface, a couple fallen flower petals laying atop his tan, worn cape. With a sigh, he closed his eyes, listening for any demons that could be stalking the night.

If only this peace would last...

Suddenly, Vin's eyes popped open, as a shout from across the lake caught his attention. Looking towards the source of the noise, he managed to catch sight of a girl, almost directly across the lake from him. Chuckling quietly to himself, Vin stood, brushing himself off.

Catching fish with her bare hands? Strange girl...

With a shrug, he began the long walk to the other side of the lake.

AirTheFallen

Angelic Tactician

15,775 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • 50 Wins 150

WhiteRose342

Fashionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:47 am
the sexy dark angel 2010

Rin
User Image

Current Location: outside village-village temple
Mood: a little anxious
Course of Action Taking: find a spot for both Shiro and the hippogriff to stay
What is expected of her?: get something to eat.

She looked at him and thought about his two offers she really could use some help finding the hippogriffs owner and she has been starving all day with her poor luck hunting. She once again glanced at him giving him a suspicious look.

“Well ok then I guess I can find a spot for you to stay tonight and you can treat me to dinner, but I warn you I have a large appetite right now so it will not be cheap”.
She responded to his cheesy grin with a coy smile, knowing that he was probably poor. “But before we get something to eat I need to see if there is room in the temple stables for this guy to sleep” she gestured to the hippogriff happily trotting by her side.

She lead them both through the village and up to the temple grounds. The temple stable was rarely used nowadays do to the fact that there were not many more combat priest like her that rode battle steeds. The hippogriff gave a bit of a disproving snort, but obediently led itself into one of the stalls and started to make a little nest area. It almost knew that Rin was going to help him find his owner. Rin gave a satisfied nod and turned to Shiro “Alright now to deal with your living situation.”
As far a Rin knew the temple in her village was full when it came to residents but she was sure that it wouldn’t be a problem if he housed with her for a 2 or 3 nights until they find him a more permanent residency. She opened the back door to her room and led him in whispering. “You can probably stay here for a few nights but don’t get the wrong idea you are not staying here permanently and don’t try anything funny.” She then left the room for a few minutes and came back with an extra futon set. She placed it near the far back corner and brought the changing wall over to surround it giving it a sense of separation from the rest of the room and having it act as a disguise. It would not go very well for her if word got out that there was a man sleeping in a priestess room.

Once again she turned to him and whispered in a hash tone “You better keep yourself hidden and you mouth shut about this. Ok? I could be kicked out for doing this.” She then led him back to the back door so he could take her out to a midnight dinner.

((its ok ^.^))  
Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces