Sun Bear
Black Footed Ferret
Hooded Crane
Musk Deer
Asian Bearcat
Gharial
Tube-nosed Fruit Bat
Asian Leopard Cat

Kazue is most likely the most dangerous area. The land is soft and lush and hard to build sturdy houses on. Their only defense upon the Haiena is to ride to the ocean on horseback and then wade into the water, the mud acts like a sort of quicksand upon the demons claws and they will sink under it and drown.That is if they didn't already kill you while you were running away. These things are fast!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:09 am
Weather::

Sunny • Cloudy • Clear Skies • Dark Skies • Raining • Snowing • Thunderstorm • Blizzard

Freezing • Cold • Chilly • Cool • Perfect • Warm • Hot • Drought

Time Of Day::

Dawn • Sunrise • Morning • Noon • Afternoon • Sunset • Late Evening • Night • Midnight

Season::

Spring • Summer • Fall • Winter

Moon Phase::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FULL

Dice rolling form

[b]Current Location:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Mood:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]Course of Action Taking:[/b] [size=9][/size]
[b]What is expected of him?:[/b] [size=9][/size]

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 2:20 pm
ɑɩɳe

Current Location: Kazue Swamp
Mood: Determined
Course of Action Taking: Moving to another village
What is expected of her?: Prosper in Koga

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

Ǥrey eyes flickered about the dense woods of the forest as strands of her red hair lazily trailed after her, resting for a moment against her shoulder-blades before her companion picked up his pace once more.

Her small body clung to the chestnut Hippogryph’s sides as she buried her face into its neck as he galloped through to forest once more, making the poor girl shake up and down upon his bareback.

Her body was small, even for human standards; being five foot one and weighing about a hundred pounds. She really did have to hold on tightly to her friend. He was massive, being a dominant male of his species.

After a moment she had forced herself to sit up, opening her eyes to look around, though most of it was a blur. “Katsu!” She spoke loudly, causing the Hippogryph to halt in his spot; her small body almost being flung off of him as she pressed herself against his feathers before regaining her composure once more, her loose baby pink cherry blossom kimono rolling up her legs slightly as she sighed at him.

“We have to be quiet in the Forest… If you run like that you will just attract unwanted attention.” She had spoken softly, before her eyes darted down at the ground as she noticed the earth slowly sinking the two into the mud.

The Hippogryph took a few steps to avoid sinking as she glanced around once more, her eyes picking up movement but she could not tell from where. Her hands slowly moved down to the hilt of her dagger, her fingers pressed lightly against it as she took a moment to take in the surrounding area before her comrade snorted and began to pace through the forest once more, making its way even deeper into the swamp; heading towards Koga.

Yvvki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 4:37 pm
ɑɩɳe

Animal approaching: Elk

Mood: Agitated
Course of Action Taking: Surviving the swamp
What is expected of her?: Prosper in Koga

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

Λ sudden snap and she halted her friend once more to gaze over the area, her eyes scanning before she saw a faint brown in the distance and realized that it was only an elk. “T-that startled me.” She spoke quietly before her Hippogryph let out an annoyed snort.

“Oh shush you. Can you really blame me, seeing as I’ve never been outside before?“ She spoke with a huff before he had continued to walk.
“Shows how much you know.” She murmured, causing Katsu’s head to flip back, letting out a loud squawk before shaking his head and looking over the forest once more, sensing something that he couldn’t quite pin point.

Raine just sighed before nudging him with her foot. "We should probably get going." She whispered softly, although he had to be nudged once more before he began to carefully walk.

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50

the sexy dark angel 2010

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:06 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth

RONIN

User Image

Mood: Bored
Course of Action attempting to drown Raine
What is expected of him?: you never know

Ronin sat in his little vine made hammock he pitched in his little haven humming a song to himself thinking about how he was going to spend the night he loved living in his little lagoon because of all his entertainment options and the best part is his prey never see him coming at night do to his misty blue skin with black intricate tattoos over his chest and black pants that help camouflage him in the vegetation and his misty surroundings. he already feasted on some jack rabbits that he found hopping by earlier. He was growing ever so bored with the evening already. He debated going out to the village to have a little fun. His sharp ears could hear the faint sound of squishing a few blocks away. He sat up in his little netted bed; his long dark brown locks brushed against his shoulders.

“What’s this? The prey has come to me?” he chuckled to himself. He quietly went in for a closer look. As the girl came into view he let out a “tsk” he once again quietly murmured to himself “well that’s no fun. She is nothing but skin and bones” it looked as though she couldn’t put up much of a fight with her tiny body, Her pet hippogriff looked more intimidating, along with that there wasn’t anything very striking about her, Except…… her hair. It was quite rare to see red heads in these parts do to some ridicules beliefs that red hair was a sign of demonic blood.

He cracked his knuckles “well might as well get this over with.” he then started to hum a deep, dark, haunting melody as the hypnotism process began to start. His pupil-less white eyes began to glow as he materialized and dematerialized in multiple areas of her sight range to give off the illusion that she was hallucinating. Keeping the hippogriff in mind he continued to do his materialization dance around her as he waited for the perfect opportunity to strike.  
the sexy dark angel 2010 rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:27 pm

demon lurking in the background:
Sabertooth Haiena

While preforming his hypnotism dance he noticed and unwanted presence lurking in the background he quickly threw his metal thread towards it in a formation that wrapped around it legs. The treat tightened its grasp on the creature and hosted it in the air like it was caught in a rope tree trap

“Now now be patient if you be good you might just have a meal later” he whispered to it. of course he was referring to his new victim
the creature tried to break free but the metal tread had an agonizing, tight grip

((ooc: he will most likely deal with it after he deals with Raine))  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:43 pm
ɑɩɳe

Mood: Agitated
Course of Action Taking: Surviving Ronin
What is expected of her?: To survive.

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

aine glanced around the forest as her comrade continued to walk, her grey eyes looking every which way as she studied the forest before making her friend halt. “Wait, we have passed this area before, haven’t we?” She asked him softly before pointing at a random tree. “See look!”
Katsu paused for a moment, turning his giant head and twisting it to look at her from upside-down.

“Don’t look at me like that!” She ordered him, although he only re-folded his wings before turning his head back and continued to walk, even with the crazy girl on him.
Raine was slightly angered but knew that without her companion even the slim chance she had now would become no chance at living in the dense area.

“I could have sworn that I’ve seen it… wait what is that!?” She spoke loudly, pointing to a rock.
Katsu gave her a worried look before nudging her with his beak, trying to check if she was sick.

“Cut it out you silly, I swear I’m seeing things! There has to be something around here for my eyes to be picking up on all this.”
Suddenly she grasped her eyes. Katsu let out another squawk, this time a bit higher pitched as he showed some concern before he gripped the back of her kimono in his beak and continued to walk while holding her above the ground, determined to get away from this strange place.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 11:33 am
RONIN

User Image

Ronin continued to dance around her humming with a gentile tone. He had a sabertooth hung up in a tree and a girl riding a hippogriff he was ready to drown. That was all fine and dandy but something about it seemed too boring. The one thing that unsettled him the most was the hippogriff. Her knew how strong and short tempered those creatures can be, but for it to be tamed by a human it most likely is not as strong as a wild one. And he didn’t like killing supernatural creatures.

As he continued to ponder how he was going to make his first move the sabertooth haiena let out a growl behind him and that is when he got an idea. still humming; he grabbed a dead rabbit he was saving for later and climbed up the tree the haiena was strung up to he brought three fingers down on a presser point of the thread and with that motion it loosened its grip and let the creature drop to the ground. With the rabbit in his hand he threw it so it would land in the mush right next to the two victims the sabertooth’s eyes that followed the thrown rabbit, were now fixed on Raine and Katsu.

A part of him felt a little bad for bringing the haiena’s attention towards the beautiful hippogriff and as much as he was not for not harming supernatural creatures he still believed in the survival of the fittest. And if the creature killed the little girl in the process that would just be a bonus. He sat in the tree and watched with anticipation as the haiena began to charge at the two.  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Yvvki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 2:09 pm

Fleeing the Sabertooth Haiena

ɑɩɳe

Mood: Alarmed
Course of Action Taking: Fleeing Danger.
What is expected of her?: To find out who set her up.

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

Λfter a few moments Raine grew quiet, her eyes closing in a kind of meditation as she collected her mind once more. “I’m fine now Katsu.” She spoke, her small arm coming around to pet his large feathered head in an assuring manor before a flash of white whizzed by as the dead rabbit fell right in front of them.

Raine was taken aback as the large griffon took a slight step back and she swung her body around him, her legs buckling under his stomach as she sat up against his back. “Katsu, up, now!” She ordered sharply, although he was already in mid climb by then, up the closest tree he could reach.

It was then that she had seen the Sabertooth Haiena charging right at them, her hand instinctively griped the hilt of her Japanese dagger, but something seemed a bit off as it suddenly began to stumble in the mud. ‘Oh right. The mud...’ She had thought, her eyes widening as the beast came to a standstill.

Katsu had found a stable enough branch and had pulled onto it with his large beak before he observed the scene himself, his talons digging into the large branch as Raine shifter her small body against the side of his body so she could continue to watch the scene.

“The mud is pulling it in.” She whispered softly to her companion before her hands loosened around her friend as she sat up fully, her eyes pulling back from the Sabertooth Haiena as she gazed through the dense area.

‘Someone… or something, threw that rabbit.’ She thought slowly as her eyes suddenly picked up on some color, but she could not make out what it was.
‘I have a bad feeling about this.’ She drew her blade quietly as she gazed at the spot through the trees as the Sabertooth Haiena sunk deep into the mud, it’s head barely reaching the surface.

“S-show yourself.”
She spoke, quieter then she had premeditated, Katsu’s head drew forward slightly as he also focused.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 11:31 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth

RONIN

User Image

Mood: amuzed
Course of Action: approching Raine
What is expected of him?: ready for attack

Watching the whole thing from above He let out a sigh.

“Stupid animal” he whispered to himself you would think that the creature that hovered around his swamp would know how to keep itself afloat in it. The reflecting light bouncing off the blade off of the girl’s dagger caught his eye. he let out a deep almost musical chuckle as he finally spoke up.
“my my my the little girl has gotten feisty now hasn’t she?” he jumped down from the branch he was previously sitting on. His feet made contact with the ground beneath him and his body was still blanketed in the shadows of the swamp. He then straightened up. “Lady Luck must be on your side today. If that creature didn’t clumsily trip over itself and sink into the mud your inner organs would have been spread out all over this lovely swamp.” He stepped out into the lighting so his form could be revealed to her. His pure white eyes stared straight at her. He chuckled once again as he watched at her trembling body. “How amusing most people would look intimidating with a dagger in their hand but you just look like a little red headed field mouse.” He paused and tilted his head and then spoke again. “It is quite adorable actually.”

He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his metal thread. “Unfortunately you are in my territory now, and I am not in the habit of letting my human visitors leave alive.” He started to take a few steps closer to the female figure. A dark smile pulled at the corner of his lips. He stopped about five feet in front of her “however you do have a few options” he tighten his grasp on the thread in his hand “option number one: I decapitate that pretty little head off of your shoulders. Option number two: I cut you into a thousand pieces or option number three I sing your way into a watery grave.” He tugged on the thread in his hands “which option would you desire my dear?” his dark smile still plastered on his face.  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 12:55 pm
ɑɩɳe

Mood: Wary
Course of Action Taking: Surviving Ronin

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

aine stared in disbelief as the demon easily approached her at her command, and she vaguely wondered if he ever was good at hiding his appearance in the past. Her body was shaking, however; as she stared down at him, mouth slightly agape.

“I…Did not think you would actually come out… n-not only that but give me choices as well…” she spoke slowly, sheathing her dagger as she knew at the moment she wouldn't really be able to use it properly. Her friend looked at her worriedly as she slowly climbed off of him, perching herself on the branch as her grey eyes gazed at him.

“However… I think I would prefer to live, if it’s all the same to you. My intentions were just to pass through.” She spoke softly, half wondering if she could reason with him but she did not wish to stick around to find out as she suddenly jumped from the tree, free-falling as Katsu ran down the base of the tree, catching her upon his back as she was about to hit the ground, as he charged right for the demon.

Her hand still holding the sheathed blade as she raised it over her head, not sure if the wires were already set around her; but if they were then the sword would catch them before they sliced her.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 9:53 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth

RONIN

User Image

Mood: smug/angry
Course of Action Taking: trapping Raine
What is expected of him?: who knows.

He eye widened a little as he saw the creature boldly charging at him. Although he was rather impressed by their forward actions a smirk still managed to find its way to his face, for he knew that they did know what they were getting into.

With the thread in his hands he made a complex deft hand motion and within an instant the thread had mysteriously disappeared from his fingers. Taking the attention away from the disappearing thread he held out one arm in front of his body and positioned it towards the charging hippogriff. Waiting with anticipation the hippogriffs head finally made violent contact with his out reached hand. There was an intense jolt of pain that shot up his arm almost causing him to lose his hold at the creatures head. The momentum from the impact pushed him backwards a few feet and his feet dug deeper and deeper into the mud until the came to a stop his hand was still held up against the creatures head as his free hand reached up above his head. Even though he was still in pain from the strong impact a smile found its way to his lips. Now that they have made their way to a complete stop, he then flicked the wrist of his free hand and clenched his hand into a fist.

All of the sudden the thread that supposedly disappeared made their presences known as they were intricately woven though out the vegetation like a spider’s web. The thread was closely surrounding the two from the front to the back, from above and below and they were threatening to close in and cut them at any moment. One wrong move and a limb could be easily severed. He spoke once again

“I don’t care much for your reasoning for passing, all you humans are scum in my eyes. You kill what you do not know because you fear it.” His Pure white eyes were filled with rage and a small mixture of…. Sadness.  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Yvvki
Vice Captain

Pure-hearted Sweetheart

18,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:58 am
the sexy dark angel 2010
ɑɩɳe

Mood: horrified
Course of Action Taking: Figuring out Ronin

Raine and Katsu
User ImageUser Image

aine widened her bright grey eyes as he had caught her friend, bringing the two to a halt. Katsu shrieked at him angrily before Rain pulled his large feathered head back from being severed by the wires.

When the demon approached her she wanted to pull back, to run. Her heart speeding up as she realized it was really no use against him, and when he had spoken to her, she felt something clench in her heart. “You are mistaken; I never intended to kill you…I…” Her voice was quiet as she unsheathed her dagger.

Carefully she pressed the blade against one of the thin wires around her, so that she could move slightly further away from him. She was terrified after all.

“I was just set free from humans… so forgive my will to live.”
She whispered while Katsu moved slightly, causing the wires to cut his shoulders, before he grabbed the thin lines with his beak, aiming to pull the demon right at them.
Raine swiftly pulled her hand back, ready to strike as Katsu pulled, not to kill him but just to stun him long enough to escape.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:26 pm
Lady Yuuki Syth

RONIN

User Image

Current Location: kazue swamp
Mood: mixed
Course of Action Taking: figuring out what to do with Raine
What is expected of him?: ?

Ronin had to give the girl credit for a will to live but it seemed she was still very new to battle especially in the strategy department. If she was paying attention she would have realized the wire threads were woven so intricately throughout the foliage. Also she should have assumed that he was experienced in handling his own weapon. As the hippogriff grabbed hold of his thread he let go of the thread in his third finger loosening the thread in the creature’s beak and its attempt to further pull him toward them. He once again flipped his wrist trapping them even tighter.

He kept his position for a little bit thinking about what the girl just said about escaping humans. She indeed looked like she had been imprisoned for a long time. After all she looked so thin and pale it was almost tragic. However he shook his head and began to speak.

“my my my you have guts my dear, and your pet is strong as well. It did some heavy damage to my right arm, but you aren’t very wise in battle.” He briefly paused and then continued. “However it would seem unjust for me to steal life from you without you going through the horrible torcher it has to offer thanks to you humans, but I am not in to letting my prey go scotch free either so….” His hand made a quick movement causing one of the threads to cut off a few strands of her hair. Her gathered them and looked back at both of them. “I will let you go for now, so you can have time to experience some real life. It will indeed make it so much more enjoyable to then take it away from you.” He released his hold on the thread causing it to drop to the ground around the two. He then motioned to the small amount of hair in his hand “I will use this to track you down later in the future. Like you, I also have gifted pets.”

He let out a deep harmonious chuckle as he stared to walk away but he then stopped and turned back at them “oh and don’t even think about crossing me. I am in a rare forgiving mood today.” He then turned around and started to walk away again, humming a dark melody to himself.  

the sexy dark angel 2010

Amatsu's Domain

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces