Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Chat and Plot Zone
Plot X organizational thread! RIP Bodhisattva....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is the meaning of life?
  PONIES
  Intense meditation on impermanence
View Results

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:06 pm
Sors salutis (Fate is against me)
Et virtutis (in health)
Michi nunc contraria, (and virtue)
Est affectus (driven on)
Et defectus (and weighted down)
Semper in angaria. (always enslaved.)
Hac in hora (So at this hour)
Sine mora (without delay)
Corde pulsum tangite; (pluck the vibrating strings wink
Quod per sortem (since Fate)
Sternit fortem, (strikes down the string)
Mecum omnes plangite! (everyone weep with me!)

User Image

Welcome to... the "Plot X" organizational thread! Plot X is the plot in which Samsara attacks the Padmapani herd with her Mahapadma minions. If you aren't involved in this plot, this thread may not be too useful for you! Things are underway, so I don't think I'll accept any more players at this point.

~~ Plot Summary ~~

Samsara was not always a skinwalker. Once she was a member of the Padmapani herd, Hayagriva's daughter. When she was cursed and became a catwalker, Hayagriva was torn with anguish. He knew the dangers that skinwalkers pose and rejected Samsara, driving her off away from the herd. This instilled a great rage within Samsara, and she felt abandoned and betrayed. She vowed to take her father's life for refusing her.

She gathered a group of skinwalkers to attack her father but they failed and Samsara was driven into hiding again. During that time she practiced killing, gaining in strength and cunning until she formed a herd of her own, the Mahapadma. Now, with a new and powerful group of allies, she's decided it's time for one last attack on the Padmapani....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm
User Image

~~ RPs of Plot X ~~

Warning warning warning! The RPs listed here (especially as the plot continues) will be of a dark and violent nature. Soquili deaths may will occur!

Dark wings, dark words - Xelloss comes to Samsara with a fateful message.
Crush the lotus - Samsara readies the Mahapadma for the fight, and they set off.
The last journey - The Padmapani herd is one the move, and reflect upon things past and present.

These RPs are simultaneous and reflect what is happening to different parts of the herd:
The wheel of suffering - Hayagriva fights Samsara
Bloody nails and broken hearts - The soquili of the Padmapani herd who stayed to defend it battle with the Mahapadma.
The murder of hope - The non-fighting Padmapani run, but are ambushed.

Meditations on impermanence - The surviving Padmapani members hold a funeral for the beloved deceased.  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

~~ RP Regulations for Plot X ~~

There are a lot of different people involved in this plot, so please try to follow these regulations to keep things running smoothly and as unconfusing as possible! I expect that most of these are intuitive for everyone, but here they are anyways!

1. Do not god-mod. There will be a lot of fighting, but be careful to only narrate your own character.

2. No one is superman. In this RP, expect that your soquili could get a bit beat up. If your soquili is fighting a pack of ravenous wolves or a skinwalker twice their size, they won't get away without a scratch.

3. Once the fight starts, there will be no posting order! If your soq is doing something cool with another soq, feel free to continue it for a few posts. Just try not to get too far ahead of the rest of the action. This is a bit of an experiment and hopefully it'll make things more fluid and exciting!

4. If you have an idea for something epic you want your soq to do, PM me! biggrin I'd love everyone to have their awesome moment and would be happy to help out with my characters.

5. Short RP posts are fine, but please no one-liners!

6. I'm not going to be using rolling to figure out damage in the fight, but if you'd prefer that, contact me!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:22 pm
User Image

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:32 pm
... And another!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:33 pm
Feel free to post or whatever. XD  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon