Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply All In the Golden Afternoon
Underland CI on Gaia : An Alice in Wonderland CI Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 pm
So Guild ,we finially have an Alice in Wonderland CI on Gaia..well its sort of Alice in Wonderland but is a different take on the story. The CI is called Underland ( which was the name of Wonderland in the Tim Burton version too) and the Alice in this version is a boy .

But the Rig pet is the Cheshire Cat~ So Guild Lets discuss..

do you like the Underland CI?
What items would you of want added to the CI that are alice in wonderland related?
Do you like the Items in the Underland CI?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:05 pm
do you like the Underland CI? Yes I enjoyed it immensely
What items would you of want added to the CI that are alice in wonderland related? It would have been nice to see some neat weapons, preferably something loosely based off American McGee's Alice.
Do you like the Items in the Underland CI? I do, particularly Cheshire Kitten.  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:24 pm
do you like the Underland CI?: YES!
What items would you of want added to the CI that are alice in wonderland related?: Maybe more items that stayed true to Alice in Wonderland story...
Do you like the Items in the Underland CI? : For the most part, yes. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:07 pm
Yay! Wonderland RIG! <3 Just in case anyone wants/needs them, I found the image and item lists for your convenience.

Underland Item List | Underland Image List

And here's the RIG pet gif:
User Image
http://s.cdn.gaiaonline.com/images/event/december2011ci/december11_headergif3.gif

I very much liked this CI; it is, to date, my very favorite. <3 The story is my favorite, at least. So sad. And I was impressed with the items... especially the Mock Turtle one. It made me happy to read quotes from the original book in some of the items. I loved the Mad Hatter and his little rabbit skull (hmm... >_>; ) and I need Cheshire Kitten. XD Haha, yes, I know, not going to happen. But it's definitely an overall favorable impression from me.

I would have, like Cat like thief 182, liked to see some weapons like those from American McGee's Alice. Just because I've been haunting the suggestion thread in the Site Feedback and it feels like it would have been just the perfect platform to do so. XD Not that Cheshire Kitten's adult form doesn't resemble Alice's Cheshire... XD

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:51 am
Cat like thief 182
What items would you of want added to the CI that are alice in wonderland related? It would have been nice to see some neat weapons, preferably something loosely based off American McGee's Alice.

Ah so a knife.. and what else .. I haven't really played so I haven't really seen what other weapons are in the game. I know! the kitten is so cute  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:52 am
Seteppe
What items would you of want added to the CI that are alice in wonderland related?: Maybe more items that stayed true to Alice in Wonderland story...

Any ideas as to what items you'd like that are closer to the actual story of Alice in wonderland?  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:54 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Seteppe

Any ideas as to what items you'd like that are closer to the actual story of Alice in wonderland?

Hmmm. Maybe a actual caterpillar item, a traditional jabberwock, um, maybe Alic'es dress (Yes, I know there is already a item that has that, but I want a less frilly remake.)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 am
Seteppe
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Seteppe

Hmmm. Maybe a actual caterpillar item, a traditional jabberwock, um, maybe Alic'es dress (Yes, I know there is already a item that has that, but I want a less frilly remake.)

A jabberwocky item actually sounds amazing, there are many possibilities that could come from it.  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:56 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
A jabberwocky item actually sounds amazing, there are many possibilities that could come from it.

cat_wink I know right?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:58 am
Seteppe
Kahlan_BrightBlade

cat_wink I know right?

Totally, I could see maybe a companion item with an i am pose, maybe a new wings  

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:00 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Seteppe
Kahlan_BrightBlade

cat_wink I know right?

Totally, I could see maybe a companion item with an i am pose, maybe a new wings

I can see a "I Am", companion, wings, eyes, wow. The list can go on and on. emotion_kirakira Only one can dream.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:05 am
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Cat like thief 182

Ah so a knife.. and what else .. I haven't really played so I haven't really seen what other weapons are in the game. I know! the kitten is so cute

Ah, well there are bladed cards, the croquet mallet, jack bomb, ice wand, jacks, jabberwock's eyestaff demon dice, blunderbus, and of course the time freezing watch.

Also if we want to add in from Madness Returns there would be the vorpal cleaver, pepper grinder (or octo grinder) teapot cannon (or Catnip cannon) and the hobby horse. There's also a hat bomb and an umbrella that couls be used.  

Cat like thief 182

Versatile Humorist

13,600 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:17 pm
Cat like thief 182
Kahlan_BrightBlade
Cat like thief 182

Ah, well there are bladed cards, the croquet mallet, jack bomb, ice wand, jacks, jabberwock's eyestaff demon dice, blunderbus, and of course the time freezing watch.

Also if we want to add in from Madness Returns there would be the vorpal cleaver, pepper grinder (or octo grinder) teapot cannon (or Catnip cannon) and the hobby horse. There's also a hat bomb and an umbrella that couls be used.

wow those actually sound really cool , and we could always use more staffs and mallets on here ,as well as some other weapons that aren't swords.

@Steppe: I know, I can too, a tiny jabberwocky that you can sits by your avi, floats by your avi, and has an I am pose. Plus it would have a pose for wings an eyes. It would be cool  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:38 pm
Kahlan_BrightBlade
@Steppe: I know, I can too, a tiny jabberwocky that you can sits by your avi, floats by your avi, and has an I am pose. Plus it would have a pose for wings an eyes. It would be cool

Yes, yes it would! emotion_kirakira  

Seteppe

Questionable Pal

16,475 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Super Jumper 500

Kahlan_BrightBlade
Crew

Devoted Citizen

14,600 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:07 pm
Seteppe
Kahlan_BrightBlade

Yes, yes it would! emotion_kirakira

what about some march hare items? It seems like March hare doesn't get much love.  
All In the Golden Afternoon

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff