Welcome to Gaia! ::

An Artist And Art Collectors Paradise

Back to Guilds

art, artists, aviart, collector, 100 days 

Tags: arts, friends, artist, event, collector 

Reply Archived
100 DAY EVENT 2012 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 349 350 351 352 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am

Update: Ok all artist who finished the event shoul have received a trade, if not please let me know. I'll be sending the prize money for art collectors tomorrow evening. Just to help me keep everything structured : )

I would like to take a moment just to tell you guys how really really... really proud I am of you guys. It took a lot of work, dedication, and asked for a lot of sacrifices from all of you to get where you are now, and damn.... you've got my respect for being able to do the hole event with out giving up! You've overcome all obsticles and pushed yourself to do your best!!!.

Even when you felt down, unmotivated, and simply not in the mood to draw.. you still stuck to it. You've worked hard to get here... and my god.... I hope you guys are as happy with yourselves as I am to see you guys go all the way to the end.

Very very proud.

I'll start handing out trades now to everyone who compleated the 100 day event. I'm not sure if gaia still has a cap on how many trades you can send at a time, but if I do hit such a cap, I'll informe everyone, and would ask that everyone please accept there trade as soon as they receive it, so other members can get there share quickly as well. : )

I will start alphabeticaly, and go from there. People who made it throught the hole event with out missing one day, will be awarded 500k plus all bonus challenges they did over the course of the event. People who missed a day but still stuck to the event till the end regardless, will be awarded 250k plus bonuses. If at any point you notice the sum in the trade is not correct please contact me by pm and well look over it together. : )

Thank you all for all your hard work, and dedication towards this event. I hope to see you all again in the futures ^-^!!!!

Guild Captain
Kai_Chi

Time Zone Converter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am
We will be keeping up to 10 post per person here at a time the rest can be found on the 100 day event log Here

Artist Enrolled

A

- Aliiak
90, 91, 92, 93, 94a94b, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

B
- Blue Salt
90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

D

-dark pillow

E
-Ethereal Phantasmagoria

K

- Kitten-Tora

N

-Nikkic87

R
- romesilk

- RoseDragonfire

S
- Siafoam
90, 91, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

- SweetNiar

- Shestval

-------------------------------------------------

-Pugnacious Banana

- KuraiHanax3
84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

-II Little China DoLL II
89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100

-drakokatze

- Anne Mine

Kai_Chi
Captain

Kai_Chi
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:23 am
Art Collectors Enrolled

- ePinayCutiePie
19 (Amandelie)

- Kumi Uchiha
1., (dorkicookiimonster)
2., (little leanna)
4, (URL-Length)
4, (Harley Quinne)
5, (kaname423) (w/o background)
7 (romesilk)
9 (Nikkic87)
20 (Nikkic87)
24 (Goo Goo Honey)
45 (Anne Mine)
55 (dark pillow)

- URL-Length
1., (emonekokami)
4 (TAngelCinnamon)
10 (Amandelie)
37 (dark pillow)
56 (dark pillow)

- ashleyjordan
13 (Kitten-Tora)
33 (II Little China DoLL II)
42 (Aliiak)
77 (siafoam)

- drakokatze
1., (florzz)
3, (Amandelie)
10 (Kitten-Tora)
12 (TAngelCinnamon)
13 (Pugnacious Banana)
29 (TAngelCinnamon)
37 (Aliiak)
57 (Shestval)
64 (Ethereal Phantasmagoria)
77 (Kitten-Tora)
81 (sweetniar)
86 (dark pillow)

- mythological irony
8 (Imalyose)
16 (TAngelCinnamon)
23 (Amandelie)
37 (TAngelCinnamon)
56 (dark pillow)

- TAngelCinnamon
6, (dark pillow)
7 (Anne Mine)
12 (Amandelie)
34 (RoseDragonfire)
54 (Kitten-Tora)
59 (Kitten-Tora)

- Bishoujo Senshi BonBon
1., (Serandaria)
31 (Harley Quinne)

- animelover357
8 (TAngelCinnamon)
10 (Goo Goo Honey)
8_coloured (TAngelCinnamon)
20 (Whee Glee Me)
27 (Kitten-Tora)
37 (KuraiHanax3)
54 (RoseDragonfire)

Art Collectors (Not Enrolled in the contest)

-DearestDoormat
4, (Ninja Katze)
8 (Goo Goo Honey)
32 (Nikkic87)
33 (SweetNiar)
34 (romesilk)
54 (Anne Mine)
54 (Dark Pillow)
56 (SweetNiar)
69 (dark pillow)
70 (Anne Mine)

-imalyose
16 (Miadra)
30 (Pugnacious Banana)
34 (Exploding Tofu)

-Inferno Breeze
17 (Imalyose)
19 (Goo Goo Honey)
80 (siafoam)

-Shestval
51 (TAngelCinnamon)
73 (romesilk)
88 (Kitten-Tora)

-Siafoam
5 (Amandelie)
74 (romesilk)

- Kai_Chi
6 (Imalyose)
23 (Exploding Tofu)
64 (Kitten-Tora)
79 (anne Mine)
83 (Nikkic87)

-Ethereal Phantasmagoria
19 (Dark pillow)
48 (drakokatze)
80 (dark pillow)

-pugnacious banana
21 (Imalyose)
23 (romesilk)
30 (dark pillow)

- II Little China DoLL II
24 (Imalyose)
30 (Ethereal Phantasmagoria)
31 (TAngelCinnamon)
33 (Kitten-Tora)
34 (dark pillow)
34 (TAngelCinnamon )
37 (Anne Mine)
49 (Anne Mine)
51 (dark pillow)
56 (dark pillow)
68 (Anne Mine)
74 (Anne Mine)
81 (Anne Mine)
87 (Ethereal Phantasmagoria)
99 (shestval)

- Bishoujo Senshi BonBon
25 (Aliiak)

- Nikkic87
25 (romesilk)
27 (romesilk)
69 (Anne Mine)
79 (drakokatze)
83 (Shestval)
85 (Pugnacious Banana)

- Nandoral
26 (Imalyose)
27 (Shestval)
33 (Ethereal Phantasmagoria)

-Dark Pillow
64 (drakokatze)
80 (Anne Mine)
83 (dark pillow + anne mine)
88 (romesilk)

-Romesilk
73 (dark pillow)

-Anne Mine
77 (dark pillow)
83 (dark pillow + anne mine)
85 (dark pillow)
92 (dark pillow)
96 (romesilk)

Donations

Donations are from people who wished to help support the event. If you'd wish to give a donation, please contact me by pm.

-Ninja Katze (1000000 gold emotion_jawdrop seriously O___O I was not expecting someone to donate such so much emotion_bigheart thank you for such a generous donation towards the event!!!!)
-TAngelCinnamon (50000 gold + Blue Winter Wrap heart Thank you for your generous donation towards the event : 3)
-Imalyose (50000 gold : D heart Big thanks for your donation towards the event!)
-Anne Mine (9500 gold : D heart Thank you for your donation towards the event!)
-Anonymous(1000000 gold emotion_jawdrop emotion_bigheart Another very generous donation!!!! thank you very much, we shall make sure it goes towards very dedicated artist!!!! >: 3)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:27 am
Art Collectors Request

- ePinayCutiePie
Quote:
Art Request: in my signature if yall are doing cpls would you draw your avi kissing mine under the mistletoe?*
Click for larger links!

User Image User Image User Image

- Kumi Uchiha
Quote:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art Request: I want winter themed art of my current avi!

This is the outfit my avi will wear all during winter aside from Christmas(Eve & Day), New Years Eve, & Valentines Day! So you can be sure that she will be appearing in this outfit more than once!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Art Request: This is a fan art couples request, I absolutely love Shadow the Hedgehog
Reference

(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/fe/Shadow_rivals.png/175px-Shadow_rivals.png)

So I want a couple art of this avi & him in either his normal form or you can be creative & make him in human/anthro form! All I ask is that you make my avi(if you choose his normal form) enjoy playing with his white fur on his chest!

Art Request:
This last request is to have art of my dream avi.

All these I give the artist complete artistic freedom unless specified!

-URL-Length
Quote:
Art Request: Solli

Art Request: Celia color guide

Art Request: hollow and jay (couple or separately) c:

-ashleyjordan
Quote:

Art Request:
A picture of your avatar and mine giving eachother a gift-it can be anything so get creative!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Art Request:

Love of Your Life-a picture of you/your avvie with your beloved whether that be your mother, father, grandmother, pet, siblings, friends, husband/wife, significant other or favorite character.

Art Request:
And I know this is silly, but I really like the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Leonardo especially. So if you could draw me a picture of him, I'd love it

- drakokatze
Quote:
Art Request: Whatever my current avi is ^_^ (image should theoretically change as my avi does )
User Image

- mythological irony
Quote:

Art Request: Click the pictures for the profiles.

1. User Image

2. User Image

-TAngelCinnamon
Quote:

Art Request:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Winter theme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Valentine/romantic/sexy theme

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Water theme

- Bishoujo Senshi BonBon
Quote:

Art Request:

I have three silly ideas involving Gaia animals... I've been questing this art for a long time (just so you guys don't think I threw out any random idea to be part of the contest)

Request 1: Mr. Pinchi looks like a snobby British guy to me. I'd love to have art of him holding up his claw, wearing a top hat and monocle, having a really disdainful expression on his lil lobster face.

Request 2: Any art of Cinnabunnie from Sir Praline Pepperpot's Capricious Cat Circus!

Request 3: Nomy the Snail doing some kind of random activity... flying through space, munching sprouts in the garden, sitting at a computer playing on Gaia...

- animelover357
Quote:
Art Request: My OC/animeself Lexi (See images below, click to enlarge)

User Image

User Image

You can also go here for more details about her. Her info is on the top.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image

- DearestDoormat
Quote:
Art Requests:
1.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Notes
・ Ears should be furry but tipped down, like the position of the doll ears.
・ Feel free to draw the tail with a tuft of white fur at the end, instead of the demon tail. I'd almost prefer that.
・ Halo is optional.
・ Click the avatar for an item list. I know it's cluttered. Sorry. :<

2. Millicent "Millie" Manston (ref 1 - ref 2)
Notes
・ She loves ribbons. She has a habit of tying almost anything she sees up with them.
・ When tending to someone's injuries, she also ties bandages into ribbons instead of wrapping normally.
・ She's extremely shy and quiet, and has lots of trouble talking to people.
・ Feel free to design clothing for her. Her style is cutesy with ribbons. Try to include medieval influences.
・ Reference 1 includes her profile.

3.Clarabelle Wright (ref)
・ Her specialty is knives. She's good at wielding and throwing them.
・ She lacks social skills, due to a rough lifestyle. She's bluntly honest and often offends people.
・ She has a beauty mark beside her left eye. Her right eye is going blind due to an accident.
・ She secretly loves her long hair, contrary to her boy-ish personality.
・ Feel free to create casual, non-uniform clothing for her.
・ Reference includes her profile.

Thanks for looking! > u<User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

- Siafoam
Quote:
Art Request:
User Image aka User Image

Samples: XxXxXx
Hair is brown with blond highlights which are naturally sun bleached and mostly straight with the occasional loose curl. It should either be down to about mid back length with a headband or sunglasses restraining it from falling in her face or up in a ponytail with a plumeria flower above her ear. The gold is braided headbands however, if you draw sunglasses on her head ignore the headbands. Freckled everywhere and the t-shirt is low cut and tight. You can generally see her halter swimsuit strings (gold or white). Shirt can be whatever design you want..just blues, whites and greens please. She can be wearing either hip hugger jeans or cut off jean shorts with flip flops. T-shirt, surfboard design and pose are completely open to the artist.

- imalyose
Quote:

Art Request:
User Image
Art Request:
pg-13 picture of me hugging a penguin, being cute, or in a bdsm/femdom situation. ex me dressed in "mistress" clothing, holding a cane. or me biting someone on the neck. (remember, nudity is not allowed on gaia). Hurting someone, humiliating someone (preferably male, as I am straight). or me being cute while wearing dom clothes (I am a cute person, dangit!)
Ref's of me: (click for larger!)
User Image User Image (self portrait. discluded stretch marks on tummy)
www.youtube.com/pengubaby
hair color: my hair was red blonde as a kid. now it's brown with red highlights and occasionally in the sun gold tints. mostly- it's just brown, bleh. I have many different glasses- mostly red (elegant, blue (wearing in pic, serious, librarian, sexy), and black/brown (nerd glasses like velma from scoobie doo). I am blind without them, and very ticklish though I HATE that.
PLEASE draw me true to life- meaning fat.
I also have an upturned button nose, which I hate cause I think it looks like a piggy nose. I have almond shaped eyes, and I always look high or sleepy, because my lids cover my eyes halfway.
Appearance: freckles in my face. you can't really see them, I think, unless it's summer time. 5'5. huge *cough* bossom. blue-grey eyes that turn more blue, grey, or green, depending on my mood.
I have a bubbly, happy, cute personality. I read 10 hours a day, if I'm not in school or working.
I also love harry potter fanfic. harry/voldermort. harry/draco. harry/renrir. sirius/reumus. harry/severus. severus/ANYONE BUT DUMBLEDORE <3 sevvy <3
if I were a house, I think i'd be a hufflepuff, but everyone would be like "why aren't joo in slytherin?"
One more art idea- I am looking for work, and having a shitty time of it, and find myself procrastinating a lot, as well as have ADHD. so maybe you could do something about looking for work?

- Inferno Breeze
Quote:
Art Request:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. My current (atm) avatar!
Art Request:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This oooold old avi of mine

Art Request:
Design a crazy and colorful food-themed costume!
.... forrrr ....
My OC: Real name: Celia, Character name: Paprika
Celia is a journalist, graduating top of her class, but in the year 3872 AD, there aren't that many paying jobs for journalists anymore /: So Celia is now the host of the popular visual transmission "Edibility," the top rating show on Human Network geared towards locating homo sapiens viable food sources in the galaxy now that the earth has become uninhabitable. While Celia is naturally upbeat and always smiling, Paprika, her show personality takes "bubbly" and "joyous" to another level.
This is a quick sketch of what she looks like without any of her costume/wig/make-up on: Celia
(natural coloring is dirty blond hair and grayish-blue eyes)
Paprika's wardrobe is filled with costumes a la Katy Perry and lady Gaga, except everything has a food theme to it.
Optional: draw her with her little sister Daphne looking disapproving. Daphne looks pretty much exactly like Celia except shorter, normal-sized (Celia is super-skinny), grayish-green eyes, smaller breasts, and has shoulder-length brown hair. Daphne runs their late father's mushroom farm, so is stuck orbiting Sol and is perfectly happy with this arrangement. Helps her run her smuggling way-station much better. My Day 2 sharing entry was actually of Daphne trying on one of Celia's Paprika dresses and being horrified at a) how tiny is squeezed her waist b) how revealing it was and c) how garish the colors were.

- Shestval
Quote:
User Image

- Kai_Chi
Quote:
Art Request:
User Image Avi art for my fire elemental avi ^^

- II Little China DoLL II
Quote:
Art Request:

User Image

Art Request: Ana Marie Winston. The waifu of Dollie. Generous and kind, she spoils her Dollie with beautiful gifts. At the end of the day, she just wants to be next to her darlingk. May it be cuddling while watching a movie or passing out in bed with her beloved. She is the perfect wifey that takes care of all her hubby's need. They love to do everything together... so feel free to draw Marie as her beautiful self, or with Dollie to double-up the beauty of the piece! ;3

** Many items are optional within her avatar, so don't be afraid to change or make a completely your-style outfit with her base.

"There is a lot of freedom with her colors too. She tends to look through her closet or stores and just pick out things that look pretty or lace-ish. There really is no way you could draw her wrong, unless you drew her in "hip-hop" wear...she doesn't really wear that. Her style sometimes has been referred to as "Gothic Lolita" But really she just loves the frilly."

For more detailed information, visit here.
Some outfits she created in the past: Photobucket

User Image

Art Request: Dollie loves rubber duckies... not real ones. You know, the ones you bring with you when you take a bath~ Her duckie is usually yellow, but they've been known to take on different colors to match her outfit if it's called for. Dollie's favorite colors are golden-yellow, red, and white.
Sharp yellow eyes, but dull with life. Despite her cute, doll, and child-like appearance, she gives off a womanly aura through her gestures and smoking habit.

Very open and opinionated, she is not embarrassed by any questions. Honest and truthful, her strong desire to help others have gotten her in trouble countless times. Yet, despite that side of her... she is known as a selfish and greedy princess. High maintenance in her need for attention. She feels the strong longing to be the center of the stage; and if anyone tries to steal her spotlight in her territory, she kicks them to the curb with an iron fist. If you reach out to pet her with compliments, she will climb onto your lap and purr until you stop. That is the type of cat she is.

Feel free to take any outfits from her photobucket if you feel more inspired to draw them ;3

User Image

Art Request: Claus too, have a smoking habit like Dollie. Sarcastic and cruel. He stands out, but blends in with his surrounding. He rarely speaks unless he finds it necessary, but that doesn't mean he will tell you to watch out for the ditch you're about to step on. He enjoys seeing others fall down from their own failures, but will not hesitate to reach out in assistance if asked.

Rarely makes an appearance after a witch trapped him for his devious and twisted personality. He usually keep to himself in his luxurious room filled with purple velvet drapes. A demon within the mirror known as Whimsical Mirror, owned by Dollie... and when he does come out, he is magnetically attached to the owner of his mirror. Not because she owns him, not that he would admit that... he's just drawn to Dollie's personality which is so different from his own. He is free to come and go out of the mirror, but it drags much of his energy if he stays out too long.

Blindfolded, but not blind to the world. There is still much unknown about Claus.
His one other outfit: image.

- Pugnacious Banana

- Nadoral
Quote:

Art Request: I am in desperate need of artwork of my fursona/an rpc of mine. For those who don't know what a fursona is, the basic idea is that you give an animal a much more human like structure. A good example of a type of fursona that most are familiar with are werewolves. The body structure is more human like than a normal wolves, yet it still retains all it's animal like features. Below are some visual examples to help you get a better idea...
http://i1218.photobucket.com/albums/dd413/Foxmandan94/Fursona.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/foxboy93/Anthro/Katana_as_an_Anthro.jpg
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk136/chareunsap1/Anthro/wolf-7.jpg
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f144/foxboy93/Anthro/anthro_117.jpg
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa162/noxnightstalker/Shifters/Brahma.jpg

The pic I wish to have done is a fursona of a female White sibarian tiger. She stands about 5'10" and has dark amythist colored eyes. Her stripes aren't the usual solid black. They start black in the center, and gratiate into a dark red as the color reaches the edges. She has defined curves, but is slightly muscular form fighting for a living. Her hair is thick with lose curls, medium shade of red, and should extend to about her mid back. The character is an assassin, but is still kind in heart, so if her expression could mimic that some, that would be great.

I know this is a rather hard request, but the internet fails at providing a pic that is even remotely close to what I'm looking for.

- Ethereal Phantasmagoria
Quote:
Name: Ethereal Phantasmagoria
Art Request:
Um......My avatar ^^ No blood needed. It's female but may be genderbent/ambiguous.

User Image

- Nikkic87
Quote:

Art Request: User Image

I've never made an art request before, but I figured why not. ^_^

Aiden Lhyn Cordellie (One of my male oc's)

Skin tone: Light beige, just dark enough to not be considered pale
Eye color: Misty blue/grey or red. Which ever you think will fit better
Hair color: Silver
Hair length: About mid back
Hair style: This
Facial exspression: emotionless
Facial structure: This
Outfit: This
Race: Vampire
Height: 6'4"
Build: Toned, more built than athletic, but not a complete body builder build either.

Art Request:
1. Design-A-Kid!
I have a lot of OCs. Sometimes I wonder... what would it be like if XXX and YYY had a kid? I turn to you guys to answer this question! My request is to see a kid based on one of my OC couples! There are four couples to choose from:
User Image
[click for bigger - dads on the left and moms on the right]
I don't care if it's a boy or a girl, what age you want to draw the kid at (baby, child, teenager, even as an adult!), I'm just curious to see what an offspring might potentially look like!

2. Mythic Senshi Fuku
I'm sure some of you are Sailormoon fans like me. This request is to see otaku senshi designs based on ancient mythology!
I have collected some references of ancient fashions which might be useful. Some ancient civilizations weren't as concerned about nudity as some people nowadays, so if you're easily offended, please don't click. ^^
Greek, Egypt, Aztec
But don't feel you have to do something Greek, Egyptian, or Aztec! Feel free to draw from any ancient cultures, civilizations, mythologies, etc.

- Anne Mine
Quote:
Well then. These are the avatars I'm requesting art of ^____^
You can draw them together, seperate or whatever you feel like XD
Your choice 3nodding

User Image
User Image
User Image

- dark pillow

Quote:
1. My current avi
http://www.gaiaonline.com/profiles/dark-pillow/2618115/

2. The avi I use the most (I'd love to see some gender-bend versions of this too! >w<)
User Image

3. Something that includes butterflies, horns and blood. :3 Just because I love all those things and would love to see some art including them. ^u^

Kai_Chi
Captain

Archived

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 349 350 351 352 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas