Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old Games/Contests
✉ [ Plushie for me! ] ღ Closed! {Colourists, pg. 11} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:35 pm
Soooo, Winter is swiftly approaching. For most people it means Christmas, and Hanukkah, and Kwanzaa. For me, who doesn't celebrate any of those, it's a time to celebrating the season. So for what ever your reason, if you have one or not, you can come here to give a little somethin' to those that you hold dear. Plushies!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:39 pm
So this is a free CYO {colour your own} event. You'll be able to colour the templated plushie provided, and send them to friends, significant other's, etc... who ever the heck you want! And maybe... just maybe, their plushie might come to life! 8|||

Please read the rules fully, below.

Rules:

-Follow Gaian rules.
-Follow shop rules.
-Don't steal the plushie lines. I mean.. come on, dude. 8T
-Do not send the same plushie to people. Only one version of a plushie is allowed.
-Don't discourage others from entering/arting. Be nice.
-No guilt tripping.
-If you don't feel confident in your colouring abilities, or simply don't have a colouring program, you are allowed to ask someone else to make one for you, based on a concept you have in mind. But please do not abuse this option by pestering people. They have the right to say no, and you should respect that. Ask in thread, or ask a friend if you need some assistance getting your idea conveyed.
-You can make as many as you want, but you can't give more than one plushie to a single person. So that means that I can't just make five million plushies for Dj. That's a nono. 8|
-You are allowed to make yourself only one.
-These are free to make, and free to give. There is no limit to how many plushies you can have from various people.
-Colourists, you cannot bring a plusie to life for someone that you sent one to. For example, I can't make a plushie that I made for Dj into a real noodle.
-Only post forms in here, or questions you may have. If you have a question, quoting me in here is the best way to make sure I see it.
-Each plushie gets its own individual post. So if you make one, and want to make another, put it in another post.
-More rules can and probably will be added. These will be in red, so be sure to check this often for updates. I'll try to post them when they happen.
-Plushie's will be delivered by those who made them for pals.
-Please don't ask people to make you plushies for yourself. That's totally not in the spirit of this at all. Unless someone offers to make some, or do some trades, don't just randomly ask for one. This is lasting a long time, so just wait.
-NO MULES. PERIOD. FOR ANYTHING. Common sense, use it.

Starts: December 3rd at 2PM EST
Ends: January 3rd 11PM EST

***OTHER COLOURISTS***

Please feel free to take on some of these plushies and make them come to life. We want to try and have everyone get one. Everyone is allowed to have up to three of their gifted plushies become real noodles. Be sure to cross out a form if you've chosen to make the plushie real. Don't want any mix ups or doubles! You can pick them how ever you'd like, and make as many as you want. The more the better! You can pick throughout the entire event. Even after Jan. 3rd. Officially stop making them... on the 1oth of Jan.

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm
Form:

User Image

Print out template

Plush PSD
cert psd
{you'll have to wait a few seconds to use the "normal download". You can see the count down at the right side. }

If these don't work, or something, please tell me, so I can try and fix it.

[b]Plushie[/b]: [post the img of the cert, or if it's hand coloured, post a url]
[b]For[/b]: {If you used nicknames or something, please make sure to put here the actual username. }

How this works:
-So you make a plushie, and post it here with the form. So it'll be counted as official.
-The plushie should be certed by you. If you need help for some reason, please post in here about it.
-You send the certed {uncerted too if you want} plushie to your pals.
-If you coloured your plushie not on a computer, and cannot cert, that is fine. Just make sure to have a "To" and "From" somewhere to the side, so we know who it's for, and that there aren't duplicates, etc. You can scan it, or take a picture of it, just so long as it's relatively clear to see what's going on.

Rules and guidelines:

-edits are allowed, up to a heavy level. Just don't change the lines entirely. Please check this thread to see what that means.
-you are allowed to print out the template and colour it with crayons, coloured pencils, markers, watercolour, etc. if you don't have a computer program for it.
-no cosplays or any noodles already made.
-we will decide the gender of the noodle. Adds some fun to it!
-the colourists don't have to include everything on the plush, and may interpret or add what was drawn differently. Please don't get upset about it. It is what it is. You got a free noodle!
-Don't get all pissy if you don't get the one you wanted most. Colourists will pick the plushies they wanna make.
-Those who do happen to get a plushie brought to life, please look here if you're interested in certing it.
-Brought to life plushies will be PM'd to the new owners, by the colourist who made it!
-Breeds will be at random, as well. Half-breeds, full, and normals. All up to artistssss. Unless you include wings/horns/fins, etc.
-DO NOT make OC's for people, if they're gonna get butt-hurt about the gender. These are free, and we don't want to deal with rude individuals who aren't pleased with their gift.
-Colourists, I think we already know this, but you cannot make more than one plush to life for an individual.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:19 am
Here will be a list of folks getting plushies turned into real noodles! An asterisk will go beside the name for each time they get a plush. Once they get all three, their name will be bolded to show they can no longer have any more plushes come to life!

**Other colourists, feel free to edit this post, and add on the asterisks/names for me.

* = 1
**= 2
*** + [bold] = 3, you done, son! 8V

List:
anasazi_lemur_babe**
angelgirl2345*
ArashiX*
Bitter Magic**
Bloody Hell Hound**
Bouncy_Pineapple**
BritMac*
Bucati**
bunnyilove*
Caitlyn Hellstorm*
Celestial Requiem***

ChaosMyotismon*
ChaosTheories**
ChezaRain**
DarkHeartedSorrows*
DeeJaye*
Depawsit*
DJ SnowKat*
elfstar89*
elven_princess001**
F a l l a c y*
Fea Line*
Feronia Moonscythe*
Frezir*
Geyser Eelborn*
gpprincess88***
Graceangel*
harukaharu*
icy serenade*
Inara4*
Ishmeluv**
Jinxgirl5*
Juridian Soul**
Kara Asumie*
Kiara Lime**
Kitsu_is_EPIC_FAIL*
Kyriana Razian**
La pore*
Leytacle*
Leopleuradon*
Lord_Lillith*
lux_rayne13*
Magical Werefox*
Mameha Otome**
March Valentine*
Meimou*
mewmew kittykat94***
Mia Firestorm*
Milady Emerald*
MoomoolatteCha-*
Musicaloner7**
Of The Epidemic**
OrliDeppgrl1526*
Parasitic Candii*
Pixel-x-Bunny**
Poe-tae-toee*
punkysise*
Reeshie Hack*
Revel1984**
Rinial Sisterdragon*
ro - ro - roar*
Saja Issachar**
Sebastian_A_Covarrubia*
Shadica**
Shi Berry**
Shirouen**
Silver-head angel*
SilverWolfSun**
Snowbelle Thundara*
Strawberri Stardust**
Subpixels*
SunFireDemon*
TanuKyle*
Taylaminkadot*
Tekkianna*
Twitchapter the 3rd*
Usually Strange*
varcom*
Wolfey Fireborn*
[X]Natty-Chan[X]**
xx Aps*
xxR o z e**
yeomso*
Yushika**

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

musicaloner7

Romantic Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am
ok open. 8|a  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:26 pm
Plushie:
User Image
For: elven_princess001  

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

ArrowAnubis

Beloved Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:40 pm
Plushie: User Image
For: Ishmeluv  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:47 pm
Plushie: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/LilRacerGirl/Gaia/IcyNoodlePlushCert.png
For: icy Serenade

I REGRET NOTHING.  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

ChexaRain

Unbeatable Streaker

26,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:24 pm
Plushie: []http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v613/jollyhotty/PlushCert.png[/img]
For: ArashiX

[Uncert]

meow  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm
For: Myself  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

bitsie spider

Deathly Demigod

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:07 pm
Plushie:
User Image
For: Fea Line  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:15 pm
Plushie: http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i187/lil_qt_cat/Emmiesnoodle.png
For: Milady Emerald

Yoink  

Lord_Lillith

Feline Fairy

12,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

gpprincess88

Blessed Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:30 pm
For: Strawberri Stardust  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:34 pm
Plushie:
User Image
For: Quiftan  

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:08 pm
Plushie: http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b190/LilRacerGirl/Gaia/ElvenNoodlePlushCert.png
For: elven_princess001

Taking this. 8V  
Old Games/Contests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas