Welcome to Gaia! ::

Axiom: Kings of the East

Back to Guilds

Axiom is a place that constantly improves. We're literate, active, and keep things moving. 

Tags: Fighting, Fantasy, Roleplay, Original, Magic 

Reply Beyond the Abyss
Questions and Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:33 pm
With a new captain comes a new questions thread! This way i will get a notice if you have a question and make sure to post it here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 4:55 pm
I was wondering what gene mods here are okay to use? I wanted to improve my biochemist and use the ability to do gene mods to try and get him accepted into a country as a mercenary.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:23 pm
wolf4life13
I was wondering what gene mods here are okay to use? I wanted to improve my biochemist and use the ability to do gene mods to try and get him accepted into a country as a mercenary.

Go through and make sure they're how you want them to sound and I'll go through them later tonight.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:42 pm
SorceressJacklyn
wolf4life13

Go through and make sure they're how you want them to sound and I'll go through them later tonight.

Good to go.  

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100

ArtemisPhoenix94

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:39 pm
How would I go about trying to get my RPC a Summons? Would I have to work with her to wim a few more battles or can I get one approved? sweatdrop
Also, Do I post the profile in her Nation or in the Profile thread first? I can't remember.... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:40 pm
Moonfang Blackfire
How would I go about trying to get my RPC a Summons? Would I have to work with her to wim a few more battles or can I get one approved? sweatdrop
Also, Do I post the profile in her Nation or in the Profile thread first? I can't remember.... cat_sweatdrop

You have to apply for a summon first. Once approved, it takes double posts to tame a summon for use.
Your profile goes in the profile thread first, then if your nation has one it goes there. You will have to keep both up to date or risk things you do being invalidated.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:07 pm
Can a body swapped person summon?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:22 pm
Ana Helios

No. and the only ones swapped are already swapped. There won't be any new swapping at this point.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:28 pm
SorceressJacklyn
Ana Helios

No. and the only ones swapped are already swapped. There won't be any new swapping at this point.

Did you forget who I was? If so it's ultimashade here.

Also, can my summoning rank up with me if it's my only summoning, I saw that it'd be my only summoning if it has its own energy. I'm just trying to make sure I understand this all before I post my summoning application.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:35 pm
Ana Helios
SorceressJacklyn
Ana Helios

Did you forget who I was? If so it's ultimashade here.

Also, can my summoning rank up with me if it's my only summoning, I saw that it'd be my only summoning if it has its own energy. I'm just trying to make sure I understand this all before I post my summoning application.

Sorry. Didn't recognize you with the name change. Anyway, it has to made and stating that's gonna be a ranking summon when it's submitted.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:07 pm
Can I get my character's profile back? I got back on today purposely to keep my character from death but the profiles have already been redone...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 3:59 pm
XxBlack_FlashxX
Can I get my character's profile back? I got back on today purposely to keep my character from death but the profiles have already been redone...

Old profiles are still in Recycling Bin subforum. They'll be moved tonight.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:18 pm
I was playing at Aveline...what do I do since she's...dead?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:29 pm
Ana Helios
I was playing at Aveline...what do I do since she's...dead?

I have to wait for the Gaia rollover before I can send out the announcement addressing that problem.  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

wolf4life13

Eloquent Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:06 pm
Just following up on the gene mods question and wanted to know if I will need a mod to control monsters for me. I wanted to try and tame an Adolescent fire dragon, magma bunny, burning soul, lost soul, ghost freak, and/ or some skeletons ranks E and D.  
Beyond the Abyss

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff