Tiger and Bunny Discussion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 pm
Something to start us off since there is not that many members.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:15 pm
Reaction faces for episode 12, anyone?
Rock Bison and Sky High, yo.  

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

Meidokami
Vice Captain

6,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:22 pm
Daily Days

The only reaction I had was---> gonk gonk gonk
But then Kotetsu---> crying gonk

The preview for next week just made it worse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm
Daily Days
I was waiting for someone to discuss episode 12. I don't know seeing tiger so hurt made me so sad, espically how he cared for Bunny so much that he wouldn't stop even when the time stopped for him. He did wrong before when he got in the way between bunny and Jake, he know what de did was wrong, so he tries harder to stop Jake. Not only for bunny but for the people. I wonder how jake knew it was origami cyclone? I guess because of the wristwatch thingy ._. Now seeing barnaby cry in the preview, makes me more anxious to see next weeks ep .-.  

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 pm
MissterStrawberry
Daily Days

The only reaction I had was---> gonk gonk gonk
But then Kotetsu---> crying gonk

The preview for next week just made it worse.

User Image
Same here. Bunny better get it together. I finally like him, and it's back to square one. I mean yeah, it's Kotetsu's fault too, but he apologized so Bunny better man up and get over it.

Rock Bison and Sky High better get a redemption episode. And I'm sick and tired of everyone saying Origami and Sky High are first to die.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:32 pm
Uruha_the gazettE
Daily Days
I was waiting for someone to discuss episode 12. I don't know seeing tiger so hurt made me so sad, espically how he cared for Bunny so much that he wouldn't stop even when the time stopped for him. He did wrong before when he got in the way between bunny and Jake, he know what de did was wrong, so he tries harder to stop Jake. Not only for bunny but for the people. I wonder how jake new it was origami cyclone? I guess because of the wristwatch thingy ._.
Kotetsu knew that he effed up, and apologized to Bunny. As I've said, Bunny needs to forgive and forget.
It's insinuated that Jake can read minds, as he says "I can hear everything" or something along those lines.  

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:36 pm
Daily Days
And I'm sick and tired of everyone saying Origami and Sky High are first to die.

Not origami!!!! gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Uruha_the gazettE
Daily Days
And I'm sick and tired of everyone saying Origami and Sky High are first to die.

Not origami!!!! gonk

I won't have it, not now that he's finally become a real hero.  

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

Uruha_the gazettE
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:39 pm
Daily Days
Uruha_the gazettE
Daily Days
I was waiting for someone to discuss episode 12. I don't know seeing tiger so hurt made me so sad, espically how he cared for Bunny so much that he wouldn't stop even when the time stopped for him. He did wrong before when he got in the way between bunny and Jake, he know what de did was wrong, so he tries harder to stop Jake. Not only for bunny but for the people. I wonder how jake new it was origami cyclone? I guess because of the wristwatch thingy ._.
Kotetsu knew that he effed up, and apologized to Bunny. As I've said, Bunny needs to forgive and forget.
It's insinuated that Jake can read minds, as he says "I can hear everything" or something along those lines.

I forgot that Jake can read minds .w.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:47 pm
with me it was
origami cyclone sad I knew jake would figure him out but not that fast. just glad he lived I just started to like him

Sky highs fight neutral confused kinda surprise the skills skyhighs got you really don't see him till this episode fight

Rock Bison confused eek amazed by the shortness

Then Kotetsu's whee neutral sad gonk scream crying emo emo emo you can guess I was pumped that tiger was heading in then it was all down hill fast from there  

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:28 pm
Would anyone kill me if I say I love Kriem. heart
Her outfit and personality is so cute. I do support the Jake x Kriem pairing.
The announcer for some reason I still hate her.

WTF is lunatic doing? I bet in the middle of bunny fight he's going to swoop in. 8 /  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:16 pm
I'm fine with it as long as Jake keeps his pants on. Kriems adorable with her freaky teddy bears  

Eve Rise

Aged Lover

8,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:10 pm
iGender Bend

WTF is lunatic doing? I bet in the middle of bunny fight he's going to swoop in. 8 /
Kriem is pretty adorable, I like her too. Jake x Kriem is pretty much the only pairing I support in this series. I have no set opinion on Agnes yet, but she's okay for right now.
If Lunatic swoops in, I'll throw a boot at him. I want Bunny to have his own fight and realize that he really can't do everything on his own. After Bunny gets his a** handed to him, then Lunatic can swoop down and do his thing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:19 pm
Daily Days
iGender Bend

Kriem is pretty adorable, I like her too. Jake x Kriem is pretty much the only pairing I support in this series. I have no set opinion on Agnes yet, but she's okay for right now.
If Lunatic swoops in, I'll throw a boot at him. I want Bunny to have his own fight and realize that he really can't do everything on his own. After Bunny gets his a** handed to him, then Lunatic can swoop down and do his thing.

So far that my only real pairing I love.
I'm wondering if he's waiting for everyone to be defeated before showing up.  

Im the Girl one

Devoted Hoarder

10,325 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Daily Days

Dapper Informer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:25 pm
iGender Bend
Daily Days
iGender Bend

So far that my only real pairing I love.
I'm wondering if he's waiting for everyone to be defeated before showing up.

I bet he'd do that. Just working and watching as the heroes go down, and then swooping in at the last second to fix everything. I actually think it'd be pretty cool to have all of the NEXTs in training/hiding to swoop in and be like "Sink my city? Fight me first!" and be all "Heroes, you saved us all the time, let us save you. We want to be your heroes." (y'know,like the sand portal guy and the kid who can make anything live and control them). There's also been talk of the citizens stepping in to defend the heroes by doing the Spiderman trash-throwing thing. Either way, I'm hoping for an awesome episode after the b'awwfest that was 12.  
Tiger & Bunny

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff