♥LEtS! Charries! ♥ Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:39 pm
All my characters will be numbered. Their number will be listed with their name and a link to their profile. When that character is no longer available the number shall be crossed out. (Not including one since he shares this post with his profile...)

User Image

Name: Lavrenti Dyavol
Nickname: Lati
Race: Demon
Personality: Smiley, relatively a nice, happy person on the outside... but on the inside, at home... he's a tiny bit of a sadist and likes to tease others to tears.
Looks like: Long, long blonde hair, bright green eyes, a nice not too masculine but still a bit muscly shaped body. A lightly tanned skin and a lip piercing connecting his lip to ear by a chain. Almost always baggy clothes that show a little bit here and there and likes patterned things mixed with non- patterns things.
Bio: Long time, Lati has been been around for a very long time. He's been around in the human world since 1113 B.C. He's gotten close to any human who peaked his interest... then gained their trust and played with them and teased them till they either left or got boring... But he finds these guys just to be too damn cute. He's always wondering who will catch his interest next...
Seme, Uke, or Seke: Seme
Pic:
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:59 pm
Wow I love him...You did a great job with the character~  

inunu_luvr

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:04 pm
Nice ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:24 am
Two-theeish words.

Lucas O'brian!

o3o He's to doepy to leave, to cute for anyone to loose interest in him. And he is a clutz, so he needs some one XD *squeal!~*  

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 pm
User Image

Name: Tanner Guilecito
Nickname: Tali
Race: [sexy] Half human half Merman
Personality: Playful, loud, tricky.
Looks like: Ice silver hair, bright blue-green eyes, really tanned. Nice body build, abs, little amounts of clothing. 5'11, 137lbs. Three piercings on each ear and lots of bracelets.
Bio: Tali was born to a human woman and a merman. His father was visiting a island in the middle of the ocean when a castaway washed ashore. The woman. a beautiful human female woke up soon in the merman's care. They liked each other, though each already had spouses, and you know screwed each other. Lady got pregnant, man built a house on the island and a boat for her. She lived there, gave birth to her kid. They named him Tanner and gave him his mother's last name. His mom was fishing on the boat when he was a child and got attacked by a shark. Therefore... she died, leaving Tali alone on the island. His father came to his son and taught him a lot of different things and now Tanner lives on Malibu beach working as a life guard.
Pic:

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:13 pm
Haha Tanner is a brilliant and most thought out character. Just let me know if you would like to role play at anytime ne~!  

inunu_luvr

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Keichi Tenshige
Nickname: Kei
Race: Nekomata
Personality: Sweet, Caring, teasing-ish, flirtatious, seductive and funny
Looks like: A little above shoulder length black hair with white tips, and black cat ears with white tips.He also has a black tail with a white tip... He has bright red eyes and pale white skin. He's around 5'9 and 132lbs. He's slightly muscular but a lot stronger than he puts off.
Bio: Keichi was born into a small village just a bit aways from Kyushu town. He was born with only one tail and it wasn't even forked, causing him to get made fun of for it. Though, he ended up not caring in the end seeing as though he kinda liked the attention and most of the people that made fun of him ended up trying to screw him once or twice.His parents got old and brittle and shriveled away. With that he gave their section of land away to a villager and left the town. He moved to Kyushu and into a nice roomy apartment complex. He lives alone and works part time at a cafe` as a waiter.
Pic:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 16, 2010 10:01 pm
I positively adore your characters~ And I have to give you props..You really know how to make the character seem lively. But either way I am interested in role playing, let me know if you would like to have a go at it.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:42 pm
very well done, Lavrenti Dyavol and Tanner Guilecito are my fav's, pm me if you wanna rp with me some time ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:42 pm
Such appetizing characters~ I love them so. I do wish I could make mine as detailed as yours. On another note I would love to role play with you.  

PHX-Suns-all-4-Nash

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:44 am
Bump.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 6:34 pm
Is Tanner still avalible? o;
if he is, would he be interested in any of my RPCs? They're under the name: Jakkiie's New RPCs.  

xGantai

Fashionable Lover

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:55 pm
B U M P!

Need a cutie for Tanner still~
Any offers~?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:50 pm
B U M P

Tanner, still available!

User 21809883

Man-Hungry Kitten

NykinaEverlynn

Shameless Explorer

6,900 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:55 pm
If Tanner is still open I'll do something with him.
You can take a look at the few Characters I've made. See if you like any.
Characters  
Yaoi and Yuri Character Profiles

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces