Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:27 am
User Image

Okay, so. Here's the thing! I've got three natural-ish SoA here, who may or may not be related in some sort of plot. I'm not really picky, I just want to see that you do have some plans for the SoA you win here because... well, Like natural-coloured things and I want to see these guys get some action if you know what I mean. XD

You can choose to enter alone, or as part of a group/duo. I can't say what option will improve your chances, tbh, but just to be fair I guess I'll let folks enter twice IF they want to enter both solo and with someone else. Hell, I'll even let you enter once alone, once with a partner, and once as a trio. See how generous I am?

Anyways. All you've got to do to enter this thing is write up a plot request thingy. Like folks do all the time when they're looking for a mate or whatever. I'm too lazy to give you a form, and I'd rather you just write it up with way you would do in your own plot request thread anyways. So there's no basic requirements for info aside from like... which one you're entering for, and a name, I guess. Most plot threads seem to include details like the past, relatives, what sort of plots you're looking for, and so on.

If you're doing a group/partner entry then you can either write it up as if you're looking for more people to join your plot OR as if the one SoA/owner has a plot request thread and the other is filling in an 'application' to plot with them. Make sense?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:31 am
And I'm reserving another post for more details, including answers to questions and random other stuff.

Opens: NOW
Closes: Um... Sept 30, 11:59pm EST

When specifying which one you are entering for you can refer to them as... dark boy, old dude, and the girl.

Regarding Inheritability of Edits: These lions will be placed under the category of 'SoA that only pass edits at the discretion of the colorist' which means they may or may not pass edits, when bred.

Slander

Shameless Exhibitionist

7,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Brandisher 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:39 am
I'd like to try for The Old Dude, I would like him to go to the Viking Pride concept the Myrsky Syntynyt.

Name :: Bekan
Personality, History and other stuff :: The quintessential Viking. He's the reason civilized lions tremble in fear (in his mind at least). he has a thirst for battle, and tends to strike first and think later. As a Viking, he's one of the "berserkers", and rushes into battle.

He possess some skills which other Vikings respect, though in his case their respect is tinged with fear.

He doesn't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings don't care much for diplomacy. The only people who trust him completely are the ones who've never met him, which in a pride as close knit as the Myrsky leaves his friend pool a very shallow one indeed.

Born and raised in the pride, he has watched many warlords rise and fall without even blinking an eye, he's happy to be in a position as a Captain or simply a Reaver and would strike anyone down who dared to call him too old to fight and charge in to battle the way he used to. Truthfully, he is too old but being as stubborn as a mule he refuses to go down without a fight, he wishes to die in a fight and fears that his old age may actually see him die in his sleep which would be the most dishonourable thing possible in his old filmy eyes. So he continues to rush head, foot and heart first in to any battle hoping that he might gain the greatest honour of dying on the battle field. May the gods help the poor soul who dares to tell him it's time to retire or worse it's time for him to be a freeborn, he may just take their ears, eyes or nose off just for suggesting such a thing, if they aren't too fast for him that is!

He has always been a womaniser, when he goes a viking and it is unknown how many cubs he has sired in his many years of pillaging but he has never taken a wife, perhaps in these, the twilight years of his battling life he may take a lady to his bed and call her his wife.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:09 am
I am entering for the lady lioness YO

She will also set sail for the Myrsky Syntynyt! xD

She will hold the position of bard. A lovely female who seems to be able to do anything her mind puts her too, except fight of course. She is a smaller female, not nearly capable of winning battles with others, so she puts her skills to other good uses. Her most useful skill is singing.

Often the males will give her a story to make into a song, one that she will sing at gatherings, to spread the word of such great deeds. She can put any story into song, make you cry or laugh. She is also very good at making up stories to keep the males entertained, as some males need sometimes. -males will be males-. She is also good at dancing and other such things, good at keeping attention. She can keep a rowdy males attention long enough for who ever he is feuding with, to get away. She is currently single and not really thinking of having a mate.

Though a plot where as she falls into the lap of some male, who is persistent enough for her to finally accept his want to marry.

She was born into the pride, the only cub to two elderly parents; who saw her grow until her adolescence. She is very proud of her work and does so only to please her deceased parents's souls.

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

zephira738

Timid Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:22 am
((This is a trio-collaboration :3 ))

Have you ever dreaded bringing your new boyfriend home to meet your parents or, more specifically, your dad? Yeah, sometimes dad can be a little crazy about some guy looking at his baby girl, and this father definitely has a case of overprotective. A really, really bad case of scary cleaning-the-shotgun-on-the-porch overprotective. But the poor girl is a hopeless romantic, and when her handsome so-called knight in shining armor sweeps her off her paws, instead of going to daddy they decide to elope! Oh my! But daddy isn’t going to stand for that, oh no. This nasty male who kidnapped his precious little baby is going to pay for that…

Old Dude

The Overprotective Father
Played by Zephira738

Name: Emeka
Meaning: Great Deeds
Summary: A noble warrior and passionate defender of justice in his youth, this grizzled old male has been left somewhat bitter by the evil nature he sees in the world around him. No matter how strongly he fights, he cannot win the war against the dark that he had dedicated his entire life to. After losing his beloved mate and one of their cubs to the fangs of an enemy, he basically gave up on people and devoted his life to raising his only surviving child. A strict and demanding parent, he kept her safe from everything and everyone… It was, of course, the only way to defend her from the evils of the world. No one else could possibly love his baby girl like he does, all those boys are just looking to take advantage of his precious daughter!
Deep down he’s afraid of losing her as he lost his mate and son, and sometimes he wonders if maybe he is going a little over the top…but the world is a dangerous place, full of pain and hate. Isn’t it better to keep her from being hurt the way he’s been?

Dark Boy

The Smooth-Talker
Played by Caedek

Name: Si’anis
Meaning: Shadow cat
Summary: Betrayed by the one who he loved for the sake of a family rivalry, this young lion has deep scars upon his heard. Not very trusting, at least not at first, he’s a bit self-centered and very arrogant. He takes things fairly personally and gets very defensive, especially in regard to his past and the reasons why he is the way he is. There is no such thing as love, and romantic fools need to learn the way this cruel world works. And he’s just the one to show it to them… but, in the end, can he bring himself to break this innocent heart?

Girl

The Sheltered Romantic
Played by FallenThroughMidnight

Name: Adanna
Meaning: Her father’s daughter
Summary: Raised under a strict but caring paw, she has heard of how dangerous the world is but bursts with curiosity all the same. Stifled by her father, but a bit afraid of the unknown, she dreams of a handsome prince to come and sweep her away like her father swept her mother off her paws. When the dark male catches her hunting, his sweet words sound so like the fantasies she’s been dreaming off, and it’s easy for him to lure her away from her ‘suffocating’ father. Blinded by her open-heart and floundering in inexperience, she is more than a little vulnerable and utterly trusting of her ‘knight in shining armor’ while remaining a bit shy of strangers, at least initially.

Plots Wanted:

For the ‘Lovebirds’
- General RP She’s a little sheltered, he’s a little bitter, so show them the world in all it’s messy chaotic glory! The good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Fights he can defend her from.
- Friends along the way.
- Perhaps someone from his past?
- Someone who can help him to understand not all is lost. Maybe a Seer who predicts a happy ending? Or a god/dess would be awesome!
- A pride! The eloping pair will eventually want to go and settle down somewhere safe to raise the future cubs.

For Daddy
- People who’ve met the couple to give daddy directions (or mislead him)
- A sympathetic ear for poor daddy, could possibly evolve into a healing romance? Any feline species, infertile hybrids welcome! Heck, maybe even a male under the right circumstances, a close friendship would work. Cubs are POSSIBLE, if you want, but remember he’s getting on in years.
- Noble causes for him to defend, fights for him to help him remember his glory days…he doesn’t have to win the fights though. And he can be misled by the nature of ‘noble’ cause too!
- PERHAPS a pride to settle down in when he's through, maybe even the same as his daughter and her new mate, but that's only a maybe.

Not Wanted:
- Death for any
- Flings for any
- Maiming for any  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:24 am
(SoA wanted: Lioness)

Entry:
(Writing as if a plot thread looking for players for the two males. Old lion is her father, and the dark lion as her to-be mate.)

Name: Aesha
Meaning: 'Life' in swahili
Species: Lioness
Stage: Adult
Mate: None
Offspring: n/a
Pride: Prindeland (If she gets accepted)
Fertile: Yes

.:About her:.
Aesha is the youngest daughter of her father (old lion), her family is huge, and part of the Pridelands. A plucky, playful lioness Aesha loves to live life to the full. She doesn't believe in being careful all the time, but instead wants to experience the world and everything it has to offer. Of course she is devoted to her family, but she also feels stifled by them, and mostly, by the expectations of her father. All his older kids have grown into productive and responsible members of the pride, and he fully expects her to follow in his footsteps. He was a powerful and influential member of the pride in his day, a great hunter and skilled tracker. Age has slowed him down but has certainly not affected his drive or his mental abilities. He wanted his daughter to take over the Head Huntress position, and eventually, to become part of the council. Yet she has other ideas. She's perfectly happy as a huntress, she is good at it and she gets to explore all kinds of new places. She would consider a scout position, but she is far too bubbly and energetic to have the patience required to be a scout. So she gave up on that idea.

.:The love interest:.
While out on a hunt one day, she runs across a hansom, dark coated male. Its instant attraction, for he is nothing like the males of her own pride. Tall, muscular, with that stunning dark coat and pale creamy mane. She can't take her eyes from him. He looks nothing like the lions her father had picked out for her to choose from, and for that, she fell in love with him for the first time. During the course of the day, they ended up hunting the same herd of zebra and wildebeest... constantly fouling each other's runs and spooking the herd. Eventually, dripping with sweat and with nothing to show for an entire day's worth of work, she chased him down and laid into him with fang and claw. He gave no quarter, nor held back due to her being a female and in the end, both of them ended up bloody and bruised, yet with no clear victor. He had strength, but she had agility.

It was a stalemate.

Panting, tired and sore, the pair eyed each other form yards apart. Yet suddenly, she burst into laughter, a warm, light sound that rung like bells. Not laughter at him, but at them both and how stupid they must have looked to anyone else. Stunned at first the male finally heaved a heavy sigh and gave her a quirky smile.

"Well miss... since it seems we are stuck at an impasse... how about accompanying me to the river for a drink.. "

Still giggling she tossed her head and sauntered over to him, pacing past with a sensual glide and flicking her tail under his chin. "Hmm.. I certainly can't refuse such a gallant offer, now can I? Lead the way Casanova."

Together, the pair of them went to the river where they drank and bathed and finally, talked. They stayed there, lost in each other, until the darkness brought a chill to the air. Knowing she was a long way from home, she stood, intending to leave, but he reached out, placing his paw over hers and asked her to stay, offering his own den to shelter in that night.

She had lost her heart for the second time that day, during their long and in-depth conversation and she agreed. A new spring in her step and joy in her heart. For she was head over heals in love and he he seemed to be the same. Together they travailed to his single den just as a thunderstorm ripped open the sky. The rain and water and crashes of thunder a mirror to the wildness of young emotion.

.:Future Plot:.
Aesha of course, brings the rogue male home, planning on taking him as her mate. Her father objects strongly to this and is hell bent on her marrying one of the chosen pride-born lions. The dark male will have to prove himself to her father, with Aesha's help, and also win over most of the other pride members. He will also have to support her as she rises up against her father's smothering expectations, and help her grow into the lioness she will one day become. Giving her support and comfort and strength, without smothering her as her father has. Eventually, she and her father will reconcile and the dark male will be welcomed into the family, just in time for Aesha to have her first litter with him.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Adona Benedicta

6,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:38 am
For a marriage of convenience, this coupling has become very inconvenient.

You see, in the pride they're from, the Female (played by yours truly) and the Old Male (open) were mates. At the time, it had been very convenient. She was young and had no power to her name, and this female... She likes power. She likes wielding it in her paw like a weapon. But given whom her parents were, barely above slaves in their pride, it's not at all hard to imagine that Khadija was lacking in that department.

But the Old Man... He had power. He had a strong rank, and though he was well past his prime, Khadija accepted his proposal, thinking that she'd be set for life.

Yeah. Right.

The pride died not long after the two were mated together, and of the few to survive, Khadija and her "mate" were among them. Rogues, now, they wandered for a while, but Khadija has grown to resent the older lion for holding her back from joining another pride. He won't join another pride, you see, not until he finds one that he thinks is suitable for the both of them, and as much as Khadija would love to just leave the old fool rot in the rogue lands while she thrives elsewhere, she just can't bring herself to.

They are married, after all, and without a challenge to that marriage... Well, she's sort of stuck.

And that's where the Dark Male comes in.

What I'm looking for is someone to play the Dark Male, to come and try to take Khadija from the old man. She won't really love either of them, though her affection could be swayed to either of them. She did feel some... twinge of something for the Old Man before they were thrust into the rogue lands, though it's hard for her to remember exactly why she bothered to marry the old goat. And because she was married so young, Khadija hasn't had the experience of another lion's affections.

In the end, I like to think Khadija would learn something about loyalty and love, either because the Old Man wins the struggle or he gets hurt in the fray and she feels guilty, and stay with her mate because she did marry him, at first, because she loved him. (And his power. Mostly his power. But kind of him, too.)

But we can play that out and see what happens. 83

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:34 pm
I'm applying for the Old Dude. His name would be Aminifu, which means "Faithful". He would be a member of the En Gedi, after having joined up as a rogue a very long time ago. (( I've OKed this with Thalion, the Pride's Owner. Thal is going to be trying for the Girl, who would be Aminifu's sister. ))

One of the main things that the Pride believes in are Soul Mates. Once two Pride members have chosen one another, they complete the Rite of Marriage, and are then bonded until the sad day that death takes one away from the other.

Aminifu experienced this day only recently, when his lifemate was cruelly taken away from him. Not by age or ill health, but by another feline. She was brutally murdered, for no obvious reason, during the short period of time in which she had accidently gotten separated from her lifemate and the rest of the Pride.

When Aminifu found her, she was already dead. Even her Totem, a Dove, had been mercilessly ripped to shreds. The reality of it all hit him so hard that he collapsed. A large part of him had died with her, and when he awoke, he was a changed lion. His first thought was to find the one who did this to her and make them pay, despite the fact that it would go against all that his Pride believed in. He didn't care though, not anymore. All he believed in now was revenge.

As soon as his Totem, a Wild Dog, found him, he sent it away with a message to take back to the En Gedi. The message was that he wouldn't rest until the murderer of his lifemate was brought to justice.

And so he went off in search of the one who killed his Soul Mate. With so little to go on though, it proved to be far more difficult than he anticipated. All that was left at the scene was a faint scent and a few tufts of fur. He was eventually found by his sister, and brought back to the En Gedi, in an effort to heal his broken heart and restore his faith.

There was nothing that could be done though. Instead of taking comfort in the words of his beloved sister and friends, he grew increasingly more bitter day by day.

XD And finally, this is where we hit the present day, and possible plots. Again, this is stuff that's been discussed with Thalion, the Pride's owner. First of all, there's the killer. The killer could turn out to be a member of the Aba-Haraki, a group of leopards who worship the God of War. They haven't been seen for some time, but they do still exist. This incident with Aminifu's mate could lead to a plot that involves the Aba-Haraki.

There's also the potential for Aminifu to try and change the ways of the En Gedi, by steering them away from their peaceful beliefs. Obviously he's only one lion, but nothing is ever going to stop him from searching for the killer until the day he dies.  

~Masamune~

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 5:26 pm
For the older gentleman lion:

Name: Mankrik
Pride: I'd like him to enter the Mzawa'kondo as a member from before the attack that has finally found his way home.

Story: Mankrik and his mate Olgra were a pair of elderly warriors who battled the rogues that attacked the pride on one edge of their lands when they were separated by the overwhelming numbers. As he saw his mate being overwhelmed by the attackers, rage came over him as he turned to face his enemies, but they brought him down easily with their greater numbers. He later awoke to a passing healer tending his wounds — the healer had come across him in the savanna where he fell. Filled with uncertainty whether his mate was still alive or not, he struck out to find some trace of her...or others from his pride. Every day he scouts the horizon for more of the rogues who attacked them to quench his bloodthirst.

Future plot: I'd like him to come across someone, obviously from the pride, to bring him home. He needs news on if the pride's lived, and more, his mate. I thiiiink I would like him to reach the pride and send someone out to try to find her after seeing she's not there. She will be found, dead, a little ways out from the pride. Depressed and furious, he will throw himself into strengthening himself, and possibly go seeking fights with Outsiders to avenge her further...or to die in.

And maybe, just maybe, he'll find some salvation in the form of another elderly friend (a new mate?) or even some children, trainees, to teach and to take solace in.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:05 pm
Old Dude
Name: Zosimos.
Meaning of Name: 'Able to survive' in Latin.
Owner: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
RP Color: #a68848.

Personality: Zo' is a pretty mellow lion, taking life easy and trying not to stress over things.. Well, trying. With his sister now fully grown, he's starting to dislike other males for no reason, other than thinking that they all just want to do it with his baby sister. D:<
He tends to be seriously overprotective of Koralie, to the point where he tries to drive a male she's talking to away and take his sister away with him to go hunting or something he makes up on the spot. Zo' would risk his life for her without another thought, she being the only family he has left. He can be a bit negative in attitude when it comes to talking about families or even seeing one, because of the loss of his 'parents', and will try and change the subject after being quiet for a while.

His whole world would most likely be turned upside down if he ever found out that he was adopted, especially if he was told by Koralie. ;-;

Looking for:
- Possibly a mate? Someone who would stick by his side and support him with his attempts to get Vinz' away from his sister.. or possibly draw his attention away from those two. O:

- An orphaned kiddo to take in? Species probably wouldn't matter to him, in fact, something besides a lion cub would catch his interest even more and cause him to give more affection! Even if said little one were in his care for a little while, Zosimos would turn most of his attention to them instead of his sister and her suitor... but still keep an eye on Koralei. Always. >->

DO NOT WANT: Life threatening wounds, pride/group/etc. offers, flings, death.

The Girl
Name: Koralie.
Meaning of Name: 'Maiden' in Latin.
Owner: Shi Berry.
RP Color: #d8b166.

Personality: Naive about some things, mischievous when she chooses to be, and calm most of the time, Koralie's a pretty sweet lioness. She tends to be very generous, often found offering part of a kill to rogues that happen to be passing by. Though most of them do happen to be males who try and court her.. she can't seem to figure out why.

She teases her brother playfully about his overprotective behavior over her, but feels somewhat smothered by his presence nearly all of the time. Kora' knows he means well, after their parents deaths but.. can't a girl get a break? D:

When it comes to males and love, she's pretty inexperienced, but manages to pull herself off as a bit of a sly flirt. She acknowledges her suitor's advances but knowing fully well that her brother will be around to chase them off, regardless of whether or not she would actually consider them for a mate.

Looking For:
- Maybe a suitor or two to try and woo her? This wouldn't end up with a mating or fling, though, since elder brother Zosimos would just chase them away. Just to give her a little more experience with boys~ :3

DO NOT WANT: Life threatening wounds, pride/group/etc. offers, mate/fling offers, death.

Dark Boy
Name: Vinzenz.
Meaning of Name: 'Conqueror' in Latin.
Owner: Sasu Berry.
RP Color: #644028.

Personality: Vinzenz summed up in one word? Smooth. He aims to please those he wants something from, twisting his words when needed to gain an ally, take a kill from someone, or managed to snag the company of a pretty female for the night. He's by no means weak physically, though, and can hold his own if needed. Vinz' just prefers to use smooth talk. If violence is needed, he isn't afraid to cut a few faces without a second thought.

He just adores a challenge, and is rather stubborn when it comes to the possibility of him losing or giving up in some way. Vinz' becomes easily obsessed with winning things, and will do whatever it takes, including playing dirty.

Looking for:
- Not much, actually. xD Most of his attention will be focused on Koralie and showing up her brother.

DO NOT WANT: Life threatening wounds, pride/group/etc. offers, mate/fling offers, death

The sibling's history: Zosimos was adopted by a young couple of lions, taken in when he was just born, found out in the wilderness beside his mother's corpse along with the small bodies of those that had been his siblings. He was raised as their own, and grew up to have a fairly normal life, never told that he was adopted. He never suspected anything either, his 'parents' having similar colored coats to his own. Once fully grown into an adult and more than capable of handling himself, his aged parents had a litter of their own at last!.. But only one of the cubs survived, due to their mother being sick. Zo's mother also succumbed to this sickness after giving birth, the strain far too much for her. This left Zosimos, his father, and newborn 'sister' on their own.

The trio managed, father and son becoming aged and worn by the harder life. Eventually, the sibling's father shared the same fate as their mother and siblings, overtaken by this sickness and perhaps a broken heart. However, before her father passed on, Koralie was told at a young age of how her 'brother' was not connected to the family by blood, but adopted. Their father's passing left Koralie as the only person knowing this secret. She kept it well hidden from her 'brother', not saying a word about this secret passed onto her.

Zosimos stood in as a sort of father figure for his baby sister, deeming himself her protector now that it was just the two of them and keeping her out of harms way as she grew up. The two wandered aimlessly, siblings taking care of each other and living a simple life. But soon after Kora' had grown into an adult, Zo' found a problem.

Other males.

With Koralie's new look came suitors! Every so often, when Zosimos was out of sight, a rogue male - or even two! - would approach the little lady, trying to get to know her and have her tag along with them to their den for some good company and fun. Lured in by his sister's good looks.. What fools. None of that would happen on his watch! Flashing teeth, a fierce orange glare, and threatening rumbles from Koralie's elder brother ran those suitors off rather quickly. No harm would befall his sister. He'd lost everyone, and there was no way in hell that he was about to lose her. Using his grizzled appearance to his advantage, he protected his sister.. Perhaps he was too protective. But over time Zo' soon found it to be a tiring task, chasing away these other males. Leaving his sister to go out hunting or to find a nice place to settle down for the night, he'd return, only to find Koralie with a male trying to get cozy with her. Gah, time to run them off again.

Koralie soon drew in another male, her brother finding the two after coming back from a short hunt. Time to get that kid out of here.. But, to his surprise, when he tried to scare the boy off, the younger male stayed put.

Vinzenz was his name, and he was intent on having Kora's company. Pfft. He wasn't afraid of this other male. He wanted to get to know this Kora' girl, try and conquer her and show up this beast of a brother, and perhaps.. have a little more going on with this lovely female.

Future Plots: Vinzenz will stick around with the two siblings for sure, taking on the challenge of wooing Koralie as well as trying to seem like a better lion than Zosimos in her eyes. Whether or not the younger male smooth words and actions have any effect on the pretty lady is all up in the air! Taking him as a mate, having a one night stand, or even ignoring Vinzenz will all be up to her.

Zosimos isn't going to just stand on the sidelines and watch all of this happen, though. Elder brother will be interrupting as many of his new enemy's attempts as he can, not wanting to risk loosing his sister.

Koralie does have the upper hand in all of this, though: the secret of her 'brother's' origins. Maybe, if brother continues to keep his overprotective and rather outrageous attitude, she'll let her secret slip. Maybe all hell will break loose then, who knows? O: Or even just tell it to Vinz'! Perhaps Vinzenz will use that to his advantage, telling Zosimos that he knows something especially dark about him, but just keeping the juicy gossip to himself, the stress of not knowing turning Zo' into the weaker lion of the two.

Lots of drama, that's for sure. <3

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:06 pm
Mmkay, IDEA.

The dark boy is important. He could be the leader of a pride, or the owner of some treasured posession, or something.

The girl and the lighter boy are siblings. They want whatever the dark boy has, and they will stop at abso-freakin-lutely nothing to get it. Maybe they even have a warped idea of what it is the dark boy has, and want it, even though it's really nothing important. The point is. They want whatever he has.

The plan is simple: They'll get close to him, maybe even set up an "assassination" and save him from it, and then, if it's something material, they'll take it and run, and if it's something bigger like power, they'll overthrow him and take it that way.

But little do they know.

The girl finds herself falling for the dark boy, and eventually finds herself pregnant with his cubs. And then the s**t hits the fan (oh yes) because boy, is the brother pissed. In a rage, he attacks the dark boy and maybe beats him to within an inch of his life, and then he takes his sister and leaves.

At this point, he no longer trusts her, and treats her more like a prisoner than anything, and when the cubs are born, he'll take them and teach them the world from his point of view and basically corrupt them and turn them against their poor mommy.

Then after a while, the dark boy comes a-looking for the love of his life (or whatever he is; maybe he's just got a hero complex), and he rescues the girl but they're forced to leave the cubs because by now, the brother has managed to build a strong enough bond with them (and severed the one they had with thei rmother) to keep them at his side.

As the cubs grow, they will hunt the dark boy and the girl for the brother, and thus begins a tragic blood feud between the descendants of the dark boy and the girl and the descendants of the brother (as well as those of the girl's first litter). And they'll be all rage-y at each other for generations. Whoo.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:20 pm
The Old Dude
Name: Aqil
Played by: _ p a o cx

Personality: Aqil's an older intellectual who's pretty good at what he does, which is teach. He's a nice guy, encouraging to all his students and someone who doesn't believe in corporal punishment. He's patient with all his students and, when he finds it, helps his students to focus on their strengths rather than their weaknesses (though he doesn't neglect those either). Aqil is the authoritative, fatherly sort who likes to have a more level relationship with his students, believing that it makes him more approachable and his students would be more willing to go to him for advice should they ever find themselves in need of some.

The Girl
Name: Nyeava
Played by: DragonsRage24

Personality: Nyeava is an intelligent lioness with a fascination for the stars. She is naive, but believes herself wise with her thoughts on love and happiness. She has never felt accepted, amongst those she traveled with, and the overbearing rule of her father has made her scarce of seeking out others for contact. Through private teachings from her beloved teacher, she found a way to express herself and feel like a part of the world through the stars. Having her mother pass on when she was too young to remember, Nyeava believes she can speak to her mother through 'listening' to the stars and what messages they give about the coming days.

Plot
Their History: Nyeava's the daughter of the leader of one nomadic pride and so is more or less a privileged individual. As such, Aqil, who was once her father's teacher growing up, as well as her mother's, was asked some time during her adolescence to be her private teacher at her request. She was rather taken by the stars and wanted to learn more about them, so these private lessons were to be held at night. Seeing it as a personal favor for his friend, her father and leader of their pride, Aqil accepted without hesitation. It was through these lessons that the two got closer. On occasion she would share her troubles with him, and he would offer his advice. A shoulder to lean on, so to speak, and with time the two found that they were falling for each other. Strange as it was, but it happened. Their relationship was kept a secret, of course, and they continued to meet at night under the guise of her nighttime lessons about the stars.

It was on one such night that her father, who had news for his daughter concerning her future mate and the one who would take his place when the time came, went in search for and found them lying on their backs, stargazing. From afar is looked rather innocent, but as he got closer he saw that the two were a little too close. Upon further inspection and a little eavesdropping he found out about the relationship and was, of course, infuriated. Naturally so, as their relationship was unacceptable, a teacher and student. Granted she was old enough to make that decision on her own, but her father would have none of it. Let the drama ensue.

What Happens Now: Would be looking for someone to play her father. He can be a nice guy and stuff, but for their situation he'd be hell-bent on separating the two for good, which basically means booting Aqil out of the pride. Nyeava would of course follow him, or he'd come back and steal her away (rather, ask her to follow him and she does) and the two would disappear into the night. Her father would then go after her and try to drag her back, but how that ends is up for discussion. Of course we'd like for Aqil and Nyeava to stay together, be it within the pride or out in the roguelands on their own. Also.. it'd be nice if everyone walked out of this alive and more or less in one piece. Minor injuries and stuff is fine, but an all out brawl ending in someone maiming or death just wouldn't work. D;

its_ p a o

Witty Punching Bag

tuesdayscat

Sparkly Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:50 pm
The Young Whipper-snapper

Name: Falleg'ótta ( meaning: Beautiful fear in Icelandic )
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality: Fall is formidable. He could easily be described as a narcissistic psychopath. He loves no one, save himself, but even that isn't enough to save him. Death holds no fear for him, and yet fear itself is beautiful to him. He enjoys seeing others squirm, plead for their lives, and then giving them joyously unto Death. That's not to say he has no scrap of mercy, nor of companionship. He understands the strength in numbers, but he has little patience for weakness in himself or in others. He's as cold as his blue eyes, and as free with his terrorizing ways as the wind. He listens only to his Warlord, and even then he is only barely kept on his leash. He plunders and pillages and does as he will even so, and should the constrictions of the pride become to great to bare, he will shake off his shackles and turn off into the roguelands to make his own way. He cannot lead a pride, he knows, because he can't care for any but his own desires. Befriending him is difficult, but it can be done. Such fools are wise to keep note that his loyalty is skin deep and given a greater prize, he will betray them easily. As for love...

The Masked Aggressor
Name: Ljón'taumur ( meaning: Lion leash in Icelandic )
Pride: Myrsky Syntynyt
Personality/Plot/History: From her birth, Ljó's mother knew she would tame whomever she set her pretty teal eyes on. Born to the son of a Warlord, her father passed away before he could ascend the throne and Ljó's mother was given away to a lowly Captain. That proud blood beats through Ljó's veins and it is only by chance that she did not attach herself to the new Warlord's side like a power-hungry, blood-thirsty leech. Instead she recognized the power in Fall, and sought his attentions despite the discouragement of nearly every female in the pride. Ljó's mother shook her head and smiled only, knowing that to speak against the idea would only solidify Ljó's intention. Nevertheless, Ljó approached Fall, and was only mildly surprised to be met by teeth and claw. Her response was instantaneous. Though she is half his size, she met his ferocity with her own and he was struck by her tenacity. She has even come to hold sway over his meandering, vicious ways, though she has no intention of reigning in his malicious nature.

But now she is owned. Fall will not let her go whether she willed to her not. Thus far she is not bothered by the notion; he's powerful and brings her pretty things from his pillaging. But what should happen if he tried to leave the Myrsky Syntynyt? Would her pride let her leave the land she knows? Or will she risk being maimed or even killed by her terrible mate?

(As a note Fall would easily fit in with Adona's plot of needing someone to take the female away from the old man. ;D Adona knows diiiis.)  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:10 pm
Entering For: The Girl
Name: Jochebed (Hebrew) - glorious; honorable.
Plotting for/with: En Gedi Pride - old displaced member. (I'm working with Masa!)
Background over-view:
Jochebed would be the younger sister of the older male (Aminifu), born in the En Gedi's original homeland. She led the pride's huntresses in her younger years along with her totem, a falcon. She was badly injured in attempting to bring down a zebra and was unable to continue her role as a huntress. Even after recovery, her hips weren't the same. She aided in deciding upon a new head huntress and resigned to the role of a sage within the pride.

When her brother suffered the loss of his mate, she tried to reason with him but he'd have none of it. Bent on revenge, the male departed from the pride beyond their migration.

After the appearance of humans in their native homelands, the En Gedi were forced to migrate. She became lost in the crossing during a sudden sandstorm. Falling behind, she was forced to take shelter and rest until she was able to continue.

Personality:
Despite her disability and age, Jochebed continues to be a firey elder. She doesn't hesitate to share her opinion, sometimes forcefully. She has an eye for handsome males and while she's very aware of her age, she's not above sitting close to the training grounds to watch the young bucks spar. She never had a mate of her own and she's not too optimistic about starting a family, but in her mind there's no harm in windowshopping so to speak. She has a short temper and while she's unable to back up most threats, her verbal lashings well make up for it.

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Puhterodactyl

Ghostly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:18 am
Triotriotrio~
Puhterodactyl - Dark male - Tichaona - "We will see"
Bellforge - Old Male - Mwenye - "Owner, Lord"
_Shouko_ - Female - To the old male "Refliwe", to the young male "Kefliwe", addressing herself "Nkemdilim" (her cert name) - "We were given" / "I was given" / "Let mine be mine"

DYNAMIC AND PAST
A lion pride if there ever were one... well, sorta. In the group that these three come from, males are allowed to stay with the group and have their own families, so long as they joined with their mate. Roving males are not welcome. Apart from those two stipulations, there isn't much rhyme or reason to the pride, just families of lions coexisting and helping each other out, sort of like a village. And in this rag-tag band are two leaders, each with differing opinions but wise enough to compromise so as to best lead.

The thing is, though, that the older male, Mwenye, is much better at sharing than his younger counterpart, Tichaona. Mwenye led the pride for many seasons before the darker-coated male rose through the ranks to his current position. Mwenye'd never seen Tichona as a threat, and gives him all due respect, but doesn't trust something about the male.

Tichona, on the other hand, just can't wait for Mwenye to die. (Not that he'd ever try to speed up the process...) As the lesser ruler by default of age, he often is the one that gets short-changed when it comes to making decisions. Which pisses him off. But his anger is a cold one, he believes in karmic retribution. What goes around comes around. Payback is a b***h. He's rather selfish and his decisions are mainly fueled by what is best for him individually than the betterment of the pride as a whole. Which is why he usually loses.

When Tichona rose to be the second king, the two act was celebrated like a house warming. All of the families contributed gifts to their leaders. Meats and furs and fancy trinkets. But one family gave something quite different. Quite different indeed! A lioness a little bit younger than Tichona himself was placed at the feet of the two kings. She looked like a frightened little thing, and Mweyne's heart went out to the girl. But for Tichona, something else stirred.
(His greed, you perv. >:T)

Mweyne called the girl "Refilwe". "We were given". He considered her quite the nice gift and treated her well. Though he still treated her like property. He would have been happy to have let her live her own life and make her own choices- really not possess her at all- but Tichona's lust for rivalry and to overcome the old king didn't allow for that. Mweyne, never having had cubs before, decided to try with precious Refilwe.

Tichona, all the more selfish of the two calls her "Kefilwe". "I was given". After all, it was when he became king that the donation was made, not to Mweyne's honor. He's not the least bit gentle with the girl and when she's not being made to make an heir for Mweyne, he likes to use her for the same thing. He's rather coarse and cruel to her, but as the king, he gets what he wants.

Then there's poor Refilwe herself. Or Kefilwe. Depends on who you ask. Her real name (according to her) is Nkemdilim. "Let mine be mine". She wishes for freedom more than anything, but knows she will never have it. Her life isn't too bad, considering she belongs to the kings, she eats well and doesn't really have to work, but neither male is much comfort. Mweyne is very much of a father-like figure to her, but in his drive for heirs, she turns away from him. And there's something oddly attractive about that Tichona... Maybe it's his icy blue eyes or the feeling she has that he really deep-down does care about her on a level other than a possession, or maybe it's a classic case of Stockholm syndrome, where she thinks there's something between them that may (or may not) really exist.

Nkemdilim dreams of running away with Tichona and for him to prove his love, but the male would never do that. He has to stick around and wait for Mweyne to die (or help that along...)

PRESENT AND PLOTS
It's still a race to get Nkemdilim knocked up, so ASAP all three lions will have 5 RPs and the males as well as Nkemdilim will be submitted to breed, and it's up to the dice or the colorist to decide who's daddy.

Tichona is looking for:
Flings
For Mweyne to die already
"Mates" (more lionesses that think he's in love with them)
Familiars
General RP
Challengers to beat down

Not looking for:
Death, Prides, To lose fights, a real mate, someone to get knocked up and then leave with the kids, someone to overthrow Mweye - it's better to live with the enemy you know

Mweyne is looking for:
Flings
A queen/mate to have kids with and then settle down with
General RP
Potentially getting overthrown?

Not looking for:
Death (YET), Prides, someone to get knocked up and then leave with the kids

Nkemdilim is looking for:
Lionesses to be captive with her - misery loves company (A sub-plot of its own where Nkemdilim goes out to find more lionesses for her kings)
General RP

Not looking for:
An escape (well she is, but can't have one), a mate, a 'knight in shining armor', a pride, to be infertile (god, her kings would be pissed)  
[OOC] Events [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff