Captain nominations Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Holmesymcgee
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:05 pm
Okay, so as Star said before, we're nominating and voting on who we want to be the new captain, to be fair. If you would like to put your hat in the ring, sign up here, and I'll add your name to the list.

NOMINEES
Its Supa Will
Guardian_of_Light_Knux
Celestial_winters
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:07 pm
I wish to add my name to the list. Guardian_of_Light_Knux  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:12 pm
ahh! Knux! i was jus about to nominate you! XD lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:10 pm
as much as i would like to be the leader im afraid i might mess things up! so ima stay to voting! 3nodding

Iteti

Player

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:11 pm
makoto346
ahh! Knux! i was jus about to nominate you! XD lol

thanks for the nomination.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 1:14 pm
ur welcome! and im hardly good at being a captain! so just leave me up to being the adviser or something! XD  

makoto346
Crew

1,500 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Statustician 100

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:06 pm
I would also like to join in on the nomination.

Celestial_winters  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:12 pm
First off i vote for Celest, mostly because she had the known experience, after all she was a influencial force when lifeless was cap.

2 i hereby offer myself as adviser to any which become captain
as most know, i am the White Owl, i watch i listen, and often can have great ideas which can be beneficial to the guild, and also pretty damn good at coming up with alternatives solutions.

and as long as the new captain can respect my quirks.... well i can offer a hand lol. one of those quirks being, if your smart , you wont piss me off, and assume im a "loyal subject" to be pushed around at your whim..... and if that will be a problem, id gladly leave the guild.

and youll find im loyal to the guild, not necessarily to it leaders, unless i find them worth it. bullies, assholes, and powerhungry morons.... beware, this is not the position for you. because i will protect this guild, THE GUILD, and if i see that the leader is unfit to lead, i will either choose to leave, or i shall chose to be the Et'Tamnutept , its protector.
so keep that in mind.
^_^

and for those who are gett huffy, atleast im honest about it!
and no its not a threat. more like a carving on the great archway to the throne room that states
"be good to the guild, and the Guiding Spirit shall bless you,"
with a fine print that says
"Bring evil apon the guild, and the Spirit shall fall opon you"

hehehe

(and for Spirits Sake, never ever , ever ever, promote me to vice again and unlesss there IS NOT OTHER OPTION sheesh and even then.... think really really really hard for another option)  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Iteti

Player

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:31 pm
Btw im voting for winter! blaugh

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:51 pm
Thank you Spells and Thank you Arthur.

Truth and honesty are the main building blocks of a good personality and a good guild. Without them one is destined to fail.  

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Holmesymcgee
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:52 pm
Okay, Spells. I appreciate your wish to assist, but it would be greatly appreciated if you would leave my posts as they are unless you ask me. I didn't want to start a poll yet until I was sure that there wasn't anyone else who wished to add their name to the list. I'm not too fond of people messing with things I post without mentioning it to me prior, unless it's for an extremely important reason.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:43 pm
I know i havn't done much for this guild for the past few months due to my internet situation. When i was on before i was allways an active member. I believed in the Guardians way before i found this guild. I believed in my truth and i plan to make it real. We the Guardians have been brought down through the Generations from when time began. We've watched over this world and protected it. Now its time that we rise back up and protect this world once more.

I only wish to ask that you help me on this path. I believe i can do more for this guild then before. I ask for your votes Because i wish to bring this guild back from the darkness and bring the light back into it. I will do it.

(you can basically call that my Leader speech.)  

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

farewellstardust

6,550 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:02 pm
Leadership for a leader is only as good as those who follow and support them. A leader must have the qualities of honesty, integrity, loyalty to both the guild and to the individual members, a love for all those part of the guild family, and a trustworthiness, where each member knows they can count on their leader. No leader is born with these skills, they must be learned, they cannot be taught. A leader must be willing to interact with everyone on all levels. Be involved in minor activities as well as large ones. If you think that I am capable of these then vote for me, if not, then think of the other nominies and vote for one of them. A great leader will have some if not all of these qualities so think hard before voting.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:21 am
fine will sorry ..... i wont edit post anymore

*stupid arrogent b*****d can just go shove a d***o up his ungrateful a** , i was trying to keep things FAIR a word LONG ******** forgotten you ungratful snivling a*****e< GO ******** YOUR SELF

sorry *smiles sweetly* have a NICE day and be WELL

hehe  

SpellsThorn

Benevolent Lunatic

15,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Holmesymcgee
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:13 am
SpellsThorn
fine will sorry ..... i wont edit post anymore

*stupid arrogent b*****d can just go shove a d***o up his ungrateful a** , i was trying to keep things FAIR a word LONG ******** forgotten you ungratful snivling a*****e< GO ******** YOUR SELF

sorry *smiles sweetly* have a NICE day and be WELL

hehe

Ah....See, I can saw that nice little comment there. Right there in the middle? Yeahhhh. If you have a problem with me, go ahead and say it for ALL of us to see. I was making a simple request, and I really don't like the way you responded. Simply put, it was rude and uncalled for. I did a little minor edit there in the quote so everyone can see what you've got to say.  
Guardians Of The Sacred Light

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff