Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)
≪✸GHawks Liger... GO!✸≫ Killing this Profile Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What themed contest would you like next?
Starter Set
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
International
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Tournament
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Musical
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Angels and Devils
22%
 22%  [ 6 ]
Knights of the Round
25%
 25%  [ 7 ]
something else... pm me with your idea ^^
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 27

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:19 am
User Image

Name(s): Raji, Eiji, Lucas, Marquise

~Confused? See our profile and then read the journal for more info...
comments are greatly appreciated mrgreen Here's the link!!!
Explanation

Wouldn't you like to know... stare
Maquise!? be nice for once crying
Not a chance... evil

Don't believe me?? I can show you. twisted
Does you vulgarity and unneeded
perversion have no sense of end?! It truly is appalling User Image

You and your big words stare
Read a dictionary for once... It may do you some good rolleyes
Whatever... the offer still stands cool
..... stressed Drop dead...
Acting like Marquise I see rofl

RL-Bio: So to avoid killing a quarter of myself, I'll answer your question on what's going on. If you haven't noticed, which is probably the exact opposite of what you're thinking at the moment. No we are not a group of OCs that can't stand each other, we are the egos of Liger (real-self suffers from MPDS or DIDs) but, it's not all that bad. The is myself, Raji, Marquise, and.... User Image Eiji. You know you like me!!! Either way, we finally get to be tamers and that'll be awesome!!! I want my own digimon!!! You'll get your own, but since Marquise was the one that got us in, he get's first pick... .....Suck it Eiji stare AWW!!! But I saw it first!!! And you hesitated, now you have to wait for your turn in the cycle. Damn, I guess I will have to wait... just you wait digimon!!! my partner is out there somewhere crying Either way... It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance. Yeah, you should visit our profile and stuff... don't be discouraged by Marquise's display, scroll down and stuff, especially to the journal entry to find out more about us wink ... either way, anyone notice how Raji was like now existent during all of this??? User Image He's asleep stare ZZZZZzzzzz User Image ....Lucky b*****d mad I don't follow...

*yawn* Pictures on profile... g'night. More stuff.... to come late..... zzzzzzz User Image

--------------------------------------
~In Character Profile
Kid Marcus Name: Marq Lucas Zuks
Home: somewhere in the....USA
Starting Digimon:
Gaomon
In RP partners: Gaomon, Leomon, Snowagumon
Favorite Color: Green

Old Digivice I acquired my digivice and digimon in a contest being held at the usual anime convention and thought it was just a toy. After hooking my digivice up to my computer and downloading its functions as well as picking up a starter set I was nearly given a hard attack by the appearance of Gaomon (who I named Destino, after my bestfriend) on the desktop just moving and looking the the various folders that I had...
After awhile of playing online with other tamers and learning the basics I started to surf around the internet, completely forgetting that I had a digimon that would follow my every move when he was plugged in. I then went to an old site, not knowing that it that had been corrupted by viruses. Of course Destino, being ever so vigilant went to try and stop the viruses; I aided him with what few cards I did have. Unfortunately I lacked the cards to help him out and had to watch him struggle and what few were remaining.
Nearly grabbing the monitor and yelling for Destino to run a bright light erupted from my digivice and I began to fall through the now whitened screen with my digvice floating after me. Needless to say I blacked out and woke to the sound of Destino shaking me and telling me to wake up.

---------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageName: Marq Lucas Zuks
Home: Digital World Resident
Current Digimon:
Gaomon
Other RP partners: ChaosPiedmon, Leomon, Snowagumon
Favorite Color: Dark Green

User Image After nearly five years of wondering and searching for his friend and soul mate, Chris, throughout the digital world, Marcus had nearly given up hope and became someone completely different from the child that had managed to stumble in through his computer. Marcus had come in contact with an odd crowd of people, whose influence had a major effect on him fragile disposition. He had started to develop darker habits and even picked up the life as a sword for hire. In taking this job Marcus ran into quite a few situations that further shaped his darkened disposition.

Wielding the Crest of Corruption, Marcus and his Leomon, Hiro, stumbled upon a dark cult known as the "Chaos Organization." The duo was severely overpowered by their strength and numbers and were made apart of a dark ritual that was foretold to, within time, user in the Lord of Chaos, Lucemon, back into the world. To seal the incantation that was set on Marcus and the Leomon, both were branded with a strange symbol:

MarcusUser Image- LeomonUser Image

imprinted on them, Marcus's left shoulder and Hiro's right shoulder. Luckily, neither were awake for the process, but once they were. Both were back in their inn with no recollection of the ceremony and a burning sensation whenever chaos was present. For a time there was peace and Marcus did not have to worry about having to find a job to satisfy his living expenses.

Marcus made a name for himself as the Battle Champion at Network City's Battle Colosseum and even made a few new partners (Esumi the lalamon, Void the Snowagumon) and even went on a few adventures where he met even more digimon.
~(to see full stories, check out journal... coming soon)

To be continued...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 am
~Reserved for my digimon!!!~

--First Partner-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tamer: Marquise
Well My digimon is: Gaomon!!! Come on and introduce yourself stare
Aka biggrin estino or Destin (Post Color: Gao-Mach/ Z'd)
Destino: gr...rr.r.r.rr *gnaws on a bone*
My bodyguard's gone feral!!! scream
Rawr?! (play?!) sweatdrop

Theme Song: The Raging One: Tatakae by Psychic Lover- Listen Here
Acquired: First partner

User ImageUser ImageBio: Started out as an assist program on Marq's computer and then grew into a more personalized program after latching on to a series of files included pictures and movies of the real Destin, who was deceased. He and Marq have grown close and protect each other. The headband that he wears is a gift from Marq and he values it deeply. Upon a strange encounter his once humanoid self turned feral, but became even stronger.

Personality: Quiet, Loyal, protective of friends and valuables, quick to anger, able to smell evil aura, and looks up to those that are stronger

Digivolve line: P.1Gaomon --> P.2Gaogamon --> P.2MachGaogamon --> P.2MirageGaogamon--> P.8 MirageGaogamon Burst Mode-->Slide Digivolve (Dna w/ ListenFeelEnjoy's Metalgaruru...)-->P.70 Zeedgarurumon--DNA with Victorygreymon--> Omegamon

User Image
Attribute: Data
Deck Name: "Gaomon Party"/"Ballistic Rampage"

{BM} Attacks:
Z'd HOU- Releases a blast beam of energy from zeed cannon
Blowback Breath-Sprays explosive energy from its mouth
Special:Fullmetal Blaze Mows down the opponent by simultaneously firing the Z'd Hou alongside all of the other weapons throughout its body.

[R] Attacks:Rolling Upper
Double Back
Gao Rush
Wild Echo-->Wild Bark--> Wild Howling

[C] Attacks: Spiral Blow
Dash Double Claw
Gaoga Hound
Double Claw--> Dash Claw-->Super Dash Double Claw

Attacks: Gaoga Tornado
Howling Cannon
Winning Knuckle
Winning Blow-->Winning Straight
Mach Spiral

[M]Double Crescent Mirage
Gale Claw
Full Moon Blaster
Howling Cannon
Quick Move--> Sonic Move

{BM} Attacks: Fullmoon Meteor Impact
Final Mirage Burst
Luna Haken Slasher

----Second Partner------------------------------------------------------
Tamer: Raji
This is my partner.... He scares me at times crying
Aka: Hiro (Post color- PreChaos/ PostChaos)
Hiro: The name's Hiro. Raji, even though I've gone to darkness, I'm still the same User ImageSpeak for yerself... I'm all evil!!!
GAH!!! eek
Ugh... The chaos on the inside runs heavy GAH!! The order on the inside runs Heavy!!
... Ummm Hiro??? gonk
Yeah?

Theme Song: Howling By Abingdon Boys School
Listen Here
Acquired: Second partner by tp

User ImageUser ImageBio: First known as PapaLeomon, Hiro was once a Leomon that loved to train himself and others. A dark feeling on the inside of him soon consumed him as he came incontact with an old rival, Darkdramon. Upon accepting or at least having it thrust on him, Hiro and his rival fused to create Chaosmon.

Personality: Harsh, not one to compliment for no reason, a workaholic. Suffers from OWD (obsessive workout disorder) cause him to always have the urge to workout as well as force his tamer to take part in it (poor raji). Every once and while the evil side of him kicks in, making all his normal traits negative.

Digivolve Line: Beware, this was extremely complicated, but it all worked out in the end...
P.13tsubumon > P.14Upamon > P.14Armadillomon > Ankylamon > Armor Digivolve:Seahomon (for battle and story purposes) > Armor Clash back to Ankylomon > Mutate: Leomon > Grapleomon >Unexpected digivolve: bancholeomon-->BanchoLeomon BM----> Mode Change:Bantyoleomon --> Dna with Neo's Darkdramon to get P.37!!CHAOSMON

-long, but soooo worth it 3nodding
User Image
Attribute: Vaccine
Deck: "Gatling Punches"/ "Sadistic Masochist"

[M] Chaosmon's Attacks:
Haou Ryoudan Ken (Supreme King Bisecting Blade)- A single decisive stroke with the Bantyo Blade which slices the adversary in half.
Dark Prominence- Fires the digital cell-destroying Gigastick Cannon in the Darkdra-Arm.
Bantyo Blade- Uses banyto-arm to strike with sword
Gigastick Cannon- Uses Darkdra-arm to fire with cannon
Chaos Slash- slashes with sword to sending a wave of energy
Chaos Blast- builds energy inside of his body and releases it like nuclear bomb
God Cross- attacks a target with a slash and blast combo.
Special: End of Paradox- Slices with a devastating blow that slices through time and space, making a small black-hole.

Tsubumon's Attacks: Acid Bubble

Upamon's Attacks: Shock Shout

Armadillomon's Attacks:Rolling Stone
Scratch Beat
Rigid Block

Ankylomon's: Tail Hammer
Megaton Press-> Mega Pressure
Armor Stampede
Rhythmic Knock

Seahomon's Attacks razz rism Rainbow
Dragon Noise

Leomon's AttackS: :Fist of the Beast King
Smashing Kick -> Heel Kick -> Hasai Shukuri (Crushing Kick)
Beast Sword -> Shishi Ou-maru (Lion King Sword)
Hyakun Juuken (Hundred Beast Fist)
Lion Strike
Lion Fist
Shockwave

Grapleomon's attacks:Shishi Juu Hazan (Lion Beast Killing Wave)
Shishi Senpuu Kyaku (Lion Whirlwind Kick)
Whirlwind Turbine Kick

BanchoLeomon's Attacks: Flash Banchou Punch
Shishi Raouzan (Lion King Sword)
(Otokogi) Chivalrous Spirit
Burn Banchou Punch

----------------Third Partner--------------------------------------------------------

Owner: Eiji
The twins of The Wind and Metal and they shall be awesome!!
A.K.A Himaki (Chocolate) & Ando (Brown)
Himaki: What up yo?! *cool pose*
Ando: ROCK ON DUDE!!!!! *even cooler pose*
Cool... cool

Theme Song: Shinken Days, Never Give up By Suzuki Shougo - Listen here
Aquired: Third TP partner

User Image
User ImageBio (s):Both hatched from an egg found by Eiji immediately latched on to their tamer. Both aspired to be superheroes one day and would soon get their wish as they both received a digi-memory and became Valkyrimon and Justimon. Discarding their secret identity, both Himaki and Ando make a point to correct all that is evil in the world. While they are both brothers that would do anything for each other, their brotherly love changes into brotherly Rivalry with it comes to get attention from Eiji.

User Image

Personality:
Himaki: Joker, Free-spirited, Show-timer, calm in times of stress, shy around certain people,
Ando: Trickster, somewhat regimented, Cocky, cruel, a bit of a techy, speaks german from time to time
Both: Overly competitive, Hate evil people, love to receive attention from their tamer... and did I mention that they like to pose? HECK YEA!!! *poses* I have a better one *does a reverse pose of Himaki* Yeah... posers...

Digivolve Line: P.40Snowbotamon --> P.42Nyramon ---> P.44Salamon--> P.45Gatomon --Dna with Were's--> P.51!!Silphymon --> P.51Valkyrimon --Mutate--> Justimon

User ImageUser Image

Attribute: Data & Vaccine
Deck: "Catch the Mouse"

-Valkyrimon's Attacks:
Fenrir Sword- Uses its sword to freeze everything in its path in a single slash.
Lightning Arrow -> Aurvandil's Arrow- Uses its crossbow to fire arrows at its enemies.
Saint Lance- Thrusts into enemy with a blast of wind and holy energy
Hawk Inferno- Fires hawk ally, Flare/ Freyja, in the form of a burning phoenix attack
Laser Javelin- Fires an explosive javelin.
Special: Sanction Storm- Raises a tornado by throwing out the shield on its arm.

Justimon's Attacks:
Special-Trinity Arm: Transforms his right arms into a combination of "Accel Arm", "Blitz Arm", and "Critical Arm".
Accel Arm: Slams the Accel Arm to the ground, generating shockwaves.
Blitz Arm- Fires orbs of lightning from the Blitz Arm.
Critical Arm: Slashes at the opponent with the Critical Arm.
Justice Kick: Delivers a kick with the force of 45 tons
Justice Burst: Stockpiles energy and releases it in a powerful explosion that extends with the amount of time used to charge

Previous stage Attacks:
[F]Snowbotamon's: Bubble Blow
Diamond Dust

(I)Nyaromon's: Fox Tail
Tail Whip

[R]Salamon's:Puppy Howling
Petty Punch / Petit Punch
Sledge Crash / Sledge Dash
Happy Paw

[C]Gatomon's: Cat Punch -> Lightning Paw -> Lightning Claw
Cat's Eye Hypnotism -> Feline's Eye
Cat Laser
Cat Tail

Silphymon's: Top Gun
Dual Sonic
Static Force
Astral Laser
Airfield

---------------First Contest Partner-------------------------------------------------------------

Tamer:Lucas
BE HOLD!!! My Magical pupil,Alphamon!!!
AKA: Jou (Post color- Violet)
Aww... Lukey-sempai, I live to be taught the way of magic 3nodding
And that you shall do... and you shall become great!
YES!!! I WILL BECOME TE GREATEST SORCERESS IN THE WORLD!!!! MUHAHAhAHAhAHAAH twisted
Oh dear... User Image

Theme Song: Butterfly on the Right Shoulder By Valshe- Listen Here
Acquired: Spring Fling contest

User ImageUser ImageBio: A random forest spirit that fell in love tamer, Lucas even though she flirts the majority of the time with other guys that she sees. Although her tamer considers her as a familiar, she is content with being close by him. She enjoys writing especially fan-fiction romance. Love is the next thing to religion in her book. Upon unlocking her potential from a close friend she changed from a fairy to a sage. Now she enjoys studying old text and learning the ways of a magician from Lucas. She still enjoys a good fan-fiction every once in a while, but she has also come to see that there is a need for boundaries to be set on it.

Personality Flirtacious, hyper Calm, impulsive Thinks things out, easily distracted Focused on the goals at hand, Like to experiment

Digivolve Line: P.30Lillymon --> P.30Togemon ---> Grapeleomon --(mutate)--> P.32MagnaAngemon --Dna w/ Chris Shadowheart--> P.32!!Alphamon.... Finished

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Attribute: Vaccine/Vaccine(as mega)
Deck: "Meadow Boon"/"Ether Pool"

Alphamon[M]Attacks:
Digitalize of Soul- summoning attack spell that takes on multiple forms
Seiken Grade-Alpha- summons personal weapon

Lillymon Attacks: Flower Cannon
Temptation
Fairy Vine
Hana no Kubikazari (Necklace of Flowers)
Flower Cutter
Vicious Vine
Sunburst Vine
Sun-Crescent Kick

Togemon[C] Attacks: Prickly Bang Bang
Mach Jab
Coconuts Punch

Grappleomon[U2]attacks:Shishi Juu Hazan (Lion Beast Killing Wave)
Shishi Senpuu Kyaku (Lion Whirlwind Kick)
Whirlwind Turbine Kick

MagnaAngemon[U3] attacks:Heaven's gate
Excalibur
Magna Antidote (Holy Disinfection)
Soul Banish
Shield Counter
Magna Jump
Excaliburst
Flying Swords of Justice

----Second Contest Partner----------------------------------------------

Tamer: Liger (That means all four)
A.K.A- N/A (Post Color Medium Sea Green)
I am the mighty Merukimon, Messenger God of the Olympus Twelve. I have allied myself with Liger
I guess this means we sit back and let him talk sweatdrop

Theme: N/A
Acquired: Olympics 2010

Bio:As I said, I am Merukimon, the Messenger of the Olympus Twelve. Over the past billion centuries my I as well as our brothers and sisters have watched over and searched for tamers worth of our power. In doing so, we set up a tourney to decide who would be the best choices. With me being the speed of the team, my event was surrounded by the use of speed, in the form of a chariot contest. Here I stumbled on little architect-in-training Liger. He showed much promise so I aligned myself with him. Hopefully he will grow under my watchful eye.

Personality: Regimented, serious, quick to scold, enjoys a good race even if he always wins, humble to an extent, and a gentleman to the ladies.

Digivolve line: P.50 Merukimon.... If you change me, I will kill you stare

User Image
Attribute: Virus
Deck: N/A

Merukimon's Attacks:
Thousand Fist- Uses a short and speedy teleport to get close to the opponent, then pours on a hyper-barrage.
Spiritual Enchantment- Uses its excellence in Shamanism and the knife Aztec to summon apparitions from a parallel universe.
Special:Mirage Image- Creates clones of himself that attack at the same time he does
Keriyukeion- uses powers to heal wounds

--------------Third Contest Partner---------------------------------
So yeah, this is Void, the adventurous Snowagumon. I like her style wink
A.K.A: Void (post Color- Cyan)
This is Marq is does an awesome Skeleton!!! heart
So are you always this passionate?
HELL YEAH!!!! Especially in winter sports wink

Theme: Bightdown PV by Tamaki Nami -
Listen Here

Acquired: Olympics 2010, Part II

User ImageUser ImageBio: A born tomboy (yes, she's a girl) that has forever lived in the snowy mountains with her buddy, Vikemon (he's with another tamer) and has forever enjoyed shredded the mountainous waves... especially during an avalanche. Her was simply a spectator during the Winter Olympics, but instantly fell in love with her tamer, Marq, after she saw how well he could skeleton. After the announcement ceremony she felt obligated to follow after him and learn how he got to be so good. Oddily, after spending so much time with Marq and his Fiery Passion, she felt the desire to follow after him, leading to a complete change in her digi-code. She later became obsessed with fire and soon became the Dragon's Roar Chosen one.

Personality: Thrill-seeker, passionate about hobbies, easily drawn to idolizing accomplishments, easily angered

Digivolve Line: Snowagumon ---> Frigimon --Mutate--> Monochromon --> Triceramon ----> SPINOMON

User Image
Deck: "Avalanche Version 1-4"

Void [M] Attacks:
Sonic Slash Rain: Shoots off the blades on its back all at once.
Sonic Rush Rain: Machine-gun fires blades on its back in waves rather than at one time.
Special:Blue Prominence: Converts the metal accumulated within its body into plasma by superheating it up to 15000°, then rapidly fires it.

Snowagumon Attacks:
-Little Blizzard -> Ice Needle -> Freeze Beam
-Ice Claw -> Sonic Jab -> Ice Shot
-Hail Storm -> Winter Blast

Frigimon Attacks:
-Sub Zero Ice Punch
-Snow Ball
-Icy Breath

Monochromon Attacks:
-Volcano Strike
-Tai Atari (Body Blow)
-Grand Fire
-Guardy Dusk

Triceramon Attacks:
Tri Horn Attack
Body Blow -> Mega Dash
Knock Buster
Tail Slap

------Fourth Contest Partner------------------------------------
Tamer: Lucas
Eh-hem... *cough, cough* This is Lord of the Slots, Stingmon. While he has need few words, best be assured that he knows how to get the point across. *adjusts glasses*
A.K.A- Yevon (posting color- Silver)
My point exactly...

Theme: Heart of Sword by T.M Revolution
Listen Here
Acquired: Piedmon's Casino (dice roll)

User ImageUser ImageBio: Being rather silent, Yevon was once a drunkard and obsessed with gambling until he realized the flaws in it. After a run in with Lucas at the same casino; he vowed to change his ways and strives to be worth of the 2nd chance he was given by the young tamer whose wisdom was beyond his at the time. With the power of the digimemory, Yevon attempts to fight against his addiction and become a might insect warrior.

Personality: Silent, quick to gamble, not willing to fight but will do if necessary, fights against the urge to gamble whenever the opportunity arises, likes to drink Saki

Digivolve line: Deltamon --Mutate--> Stingmon --DnA w/ NightShroud--> Paildramon --Unexpected--> HerculesKabuterimon

User Image

Attribute: Data/Vaccine
Deck: "Ballistics Lightning"

Yevon [Champ] Attacks:
Special Spiking Strike--> Spiking Finish: Creates a purple energy spike from his forearm which he uses to impale and stab his enemies.
Lightning Strike: Generates a blast of purple electricity to flings it at targets
Evil Antenna: Using antennas, he creates a soundwave that can manipulate other insects or cause confusion in others
Hot Squeeze --> Hell Squeeze: Extends antennas to constrict a target and generates the soundwave at point-blank range
Moon Shooter: Fires purple energy spikes at a target
Spinning Spiking Attack: Kicks super fast at the opponent

[C1] Deltamon Attacks:
Triplex Force
Skull Fang
Serpent Bite

[C2]Stingmon: See above

Paildramon Attacks:
Desperado Blaster
Sting Strike --> Speedy Scratcher -->Esgrima
Elemental Bolt

[M] HerculesKabuterimon Attacks:
Mega Electro Shocker -->Giga Blaster
Giga Scissor Claw
High Mega Blaster
Horn Buster Kai

---------Fifth Contest Partner--------------------------------------------
So this is Anubismon... he's my... adviser sweatdrop

A.K.A- Marik (Post color- Medium Orchid)
Anubismon: It is a pleasure to meet all of you... I look forward to Judging your souls in the distant future
That was weird...
I still have a job to uphold... even if I am to journey with you...

Theme Song: The World by Nightmare
Listen Here
Acquired: Pyranid Explorers Event (Top Chamber)

User Image
Bio: Lord of the Death, Anubismon got bored with simply judging souls and went out to find a worth soul to train in his dark yet just ways. to determine who he would 'Advise' He set up a tourney in which he would set forth a message to be deciphered and then a trail of traps to reach him. He was immediately challenged by many, but was most pleased with the actions of one tamer, Raji, and his partner at the moment. Instantly noticing the corrupt energy that flowed in the boy, Anubismon placed his job as watcher to the side and acquired the name Marik as he follows Raji and attempts to train him and his dark ways...

Personality: Wise and quick to point out the flaws, obedient, observant of life especially if it's close to death, dark-minded, known for his 'Fortune cookie' quotes

Digivolve Line: Anubismon <-- ???

User Image
Attribute: Vaccine
Deck: "Dark Influence"

[M] Attacks:
Special: Amemit- Cast judgment on a target in the form of a holy explosion that breaks down life and replaces with a new one.
Pyramid Power- Unlocks a hidden power to boost allies as well as self, providing protection from many forms of attacks.

--------First Tourney Partner----------------------------------------------
Tamer: Lucas
A young flower that will flourish into the greatness that only Broadway can present, Ranamon takes the stage...

A.K.A: Esumi (post color- Indian red)
Ranamon: It is a pleasure to meet you
*Blushes and bows*

She's so proper... how lovely. I see her being a fine actress...
Thank you, sir. I hope that I can become a Star heart

Theme Song:Nostalogic by MEIKO
Listen Here
Acquired: Team Battle Tournament

User Image
Bio: Having started as a young flower (lalamon), Esumi was captured by the beauty of the spirit of water and changed to a Ranamon. In the state she pursues a career in theatre and with his manager/tamer, Lucas. Her dream is to perform in a Broadway musical and then move on to becoming a world-famous opera singer, bringing smiles and sighs of relief to all that hear her voice. When angered, she calls upon the furry of the seas to overwhelm and flush away her enemies.
Personality: A bit of a drama queen, over-exaggerated, prone to random tantrums, shy at first glance, easily flustered

Digivolve Line: Lalamon --> Ranamon --> Calimarimon

User Image
Attribute:Variable/ Data

[HH] Attacks
Rain Stream: Sends a rain cloud and bombards her opponent with massive rain.
Jealousy Rain: Creates an acidic cloud.
Whippin' Waves: Creates a whirlpool. It can be manipulated into a drill of water or a column of swirling water.
Aqua Needle: Fires shards of heavy water at enemies.

Lalamon's attacks: Nuts Shot --> Seed Blast
Lullaby / Sing a Song
Lala Screw --> Lala Spiral
Nuts Gun --> Nuts Bazooka --> Nuts Explosion

Ranamon's attacks: see Above

Calmaramon's Attacks: Acid Ink
Nero Corso
Titanic Charge--> Titanic Tempest

------Sixth Contest Partner-----------------------------------------
Tamer: Eiji
Zanbamon, the Demon Swordsmen lives and dies by the sword wink
A.K.A Seigfried (talks in Maroon)
Zanbamon: My blade is dieing to taste your flesh... let us spare with honor...
Quite the Chivalrous one... aren't ya??
A samurai has a certain amount of honor that he must live by even if he is a mass murderer... stare
ooooookay sweatdrop what did I get myself into this time

Theme Song: Bloody Tears by DJ YOSHITAKA
Listen Here
Acquired: Bad to the Bone Contest

Bio: Once a demonic war general, Seigfried the Zanbamon, was greatly feared and heavily hated. Many wished for his death and nearly got it once he was defeated and then to be executed. Luckily, someone stood up for him and claimed that they could change him from the murderous killer that he was. After much training and punishment, Zanbamon was able to overcome his blood-lust, but only for a short while. He now serves his tamer, me, to the best of his ability with the many sword skills that he used to terrorize civilians so long ago. Unfortunately, too much combat for him as shown to revive his old nature, turning him back into the killer that he once was... that is he does until he recovers his senses usually after heavy fatigue or injury.

Personality: Blood-thirsty, Chivalrous, Demanding somewhat fair fights, hates to lose, prone to Kamikaze if he can't win, quick to admire one's strength and then become envious of it

Digivolve Line: Zanbamon <-- Asuramon

User Image
Deck: Sword & Sake

[M]Attacks:
Special-Uchi Kubi Goku Mon (Prison Gate of Beheading)-Unleashes an attack from the Ryūzan-maru (large golden blade) which has the power to cut an opponent's defense without hesitation
Juumonji Kiri (Cross Slash)-Unleashes an attack from its youtou (smaller blade) which releases a shock wave, generated by the nimble swings of the blade, that can cut the opponent apart crosswise.
Hunting Knife- a basic sword Techinque that targets the opponent's weak spots
Mystic Flame- Stops time and slices the enemy multiple times then restarts it so the enemy feels all the blows at the same time
Call to Glory- Summons an army of Muysamon to fight alongside him

------Seventh Contest Partner-------- (2nd Dream Partner)---------------------------------
Funny how it too this long for me to get my dream digimon xD Here is PandI, tha PANDAMON!!!!
A.K.A Ocelot (talks in Slate Gray)
Pandamon:It's Ocelot stressed
Pandi... Ocelot... It's all the same thing whee

Theme Song: Ready Go! by May'n
Acquired: Wild Western Event

Bio: Under construction

Personality: Adventurous, hates being called out of his name, loves to eat and us Bamboo for random things, can be a little lazy at times, enjoys a good game of hide and seek when he is seeking...

Digivolve Line: Revolvermon --Unexpected--> Pandamon --> Bantyoleomon--DNA w/ Chris--> Beelzemon Blast Mode
User Image
Attribute: Data/Vaccine/Virus
Deck: Tropical Bean Pie

[Ultimate] Attacks:
Animal Nail: Extends long claws and slashes the enemy continuously
Bamboo Punch: Punches at the ground to cause a volley of Bamboo spears to shot from the ground and pierce a target.
Panda Pummel: stockpiles power and rams into enemies with great force
Special: Unnanshou ("Yunnan Province")- calls on a promise land of bamboo trees that erupts under the opponent and sends them flying high into the air.

------Eighth Contest Partner-----------------------------------------
Tamer: Marcus
The paladin of the midnight sky and harbinger of chaos, I present ChaosGallantmon!
A.K.A Paramiere (talks in Dark Magenta)
ChaosGallantmonMy only wish is to serve the Chaos Lord and shield him from all opposition. Neither friend nor foe shall be spared. stare
Another self-righteous body guard. Well, better than a convict or pansy.

Theme song: True Plan Composed by Takeharu Ishimoto Listen Here
Acquired: Halloween Spree Event

User ImageBio: Under Construction

Personality: Regimented, lacks a sense of humor, prone to seeking revenge, and is rather quick to scold and point out a foe's weakness. She has zero tolerance for emotion, pity, and sympathizing.

Digivolve Line: NiseAgumon Hakase--mutate--> Guilmon-D.D-> BlackGrowlmon--> BlackWarGrowlmon--> ChaosGallantmon-M.C-> ChaosGallantmon Core
User Image

[Mega]Attacks:
Special: Judecca Prison- Energy is absorbed within Paramiere's "Gorgan" shield, causing it to light up and is then used to fire a massive wave of energy at the target.
Damaging Pierce--> Chaos Disaster--> Demon's Disaster- Builds up energy at the top of her javelin and releases it in a powerful thrust. The impact then releases a powerful beam as it generally impales the target, otherwise a large beam fires off in the direction that it was thrusted.
Cruel Balmong- Rapidly thrusts at opponent with the javelin on her right arm.
Chaos Shot- Builds up energy with his her main core (body) and releases it in a roar of rage. The release of energy results in her shifting into her Core form.

[Core] Attacks:
Leo Force: Javelin is cloaked in an aura and is then released in the form of multiple lions that pounce on multiple targets.
Midare Ice Arrow- without use of Shield or Javelin, Paramiere fires arrows of ice from her hands.
Chaos Slash- In a blind rage, Paramiere lashes out at a single target, slashing and piercing with her javelin.
Dark Hazard- An all out release of her core mode in a dark eruption. The range of this attack can stretch for several meters. This causes her to revert back to her normal form and usually causes her to revert back to mega, depending on the amount of sustained damage.
AT Charge- Builds up energy to boost the power and range of next attack. Usually used to prepare for her Dark Hazard attack, causing it to become outrageously destructive . This us usually a means of committing kamikaze because of the level of stress it puts on her digicore.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

((These are parts of previously mentioned digimon, but story/rp wise they are treated as separate digimon))

-----------------1st DNA Partner-----------------------------------------
(Cadiaver)
User Image

------2nd DNA Partner-----------------------------------------
(Bausch)
User Image

------3rd DNA Partner-----------------------------------------
(Doroku)
User Image  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:31 am
I claim this post for the Reserved!!! 4laugh

To The Deck

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:33 am
~Reserved: ART~

By Rae- Jou
User ImageUser Image

By ListenFeelEnjoy
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image

By ilord Werewolf

User Image

By WINDY!!!! XD

User Image
On the search for more...

By Excal
Crest of Corruption (red) - Crest of Vengeance (blue) - Crest of Charisma (chocolate)
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

By Kain
User Image  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 am
~I don't really see why lucas is making me do this,
but this spot is also reserved
Reserved: Random stuff, like me...

Favorite youtube movies:
Dead Fantasy epsiode 1 and 2

Dead Fantasy 3

Dead Fantasy 4

Dead Fantasy 5

Guild Updates- Joined the guild
-got gaomon
-got Tsubumon
-finally got Bancholeomon
-entered a contest with this: art 3nodding
I hope I do good and get like honorable mention or something sweatdrop
-reached the third page of most posts 3nodding
-Won 2nd Place in Spring Fling Contest and got a floramon, but traded it with first place winner, Rae-Jou, for her Lillimon
-Digimon theme changed from Beast only to DIgimemories
-Acheived 2500 posts and got third partner
-Dna'ed Banytoleomon for a Chaosmon
-3/1/10- got my third partner, Himaki the soon to be Valkryimon
-3/10/10- FINALLY MET WINDY heart heart and her annoying sidekick Toan
-3/12/10: Windy and Excal become my rivals... tamers that I aspire to beat...
-3/14/10: I WON A MERUKIMON!!!!! Second art contest... it was a tough one, but we emerged victorious with this baby :Battle Chariot

Digimon that I plan to get next... not according to Beast theme:
Nature Spirits (earth): MirageGaogamon
Metal empire (steel): Justimon or MetalEtamon
Jungle Trooper (Thunder): HerculesKabuterimon
Dragon's Roar (fire): Spinomon
Wind Guardians (wind): Valkyrimon
Deep Savers (water): Vikemon
Nightmare Soldiers (dark): Chaosmon
Virus Buster (light): Alphamon

5/9/10- Won a battle Tourney with lillymon and teamed up with Black_Blood Cat and Ichigo Ivan Ow
-Earned a lalamon, 60k, and two awesome cards

5/18/10~ WAS PROMOTED TO CREW MEMBER!!!!
HELL YEAH!!!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:25 pm
welcome to the guild ^^
what digimon did you pick?  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:59 pm
I'm getting a gaomon, but I have to wait for till Sunday for the limited to come out... I sent i my money and stuff, now I just have to wait for the art and stuff...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:05 pm
Luck!
i wish i could get gaomon :S  

Dexterity Bonus

Timid Explorer

9,850 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Timid 100

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm
man your lucky. you get a season 5 digimon wen you started out. i wish i can hv an agumon season 5  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:11 pm
Yeah, I guess it was luck that I stumbled on this guild that close to a limited giveaway... twisted Can't wait to get him.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:07 pm
Marquise: Luckily they're not to backed up on orders... Kind of sucks that I can't do much until he gets here *pouty face*
Raji: We altleast you still have us to talk to and the other places that don't require a digimon...
Marquise: Hmph... I'd rather be alone then.
Raji:.... crying *runs away crying* YOU MEANIE!!!
I try stare  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:23 am
so im guessing you hv multile personas

witch are cheerful, smart, mad, and also normal i tink??  

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50

Black_Blood Cat

Anxious Kitten

9,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:42 am
Hey there...
Welcome to the guild...!
^_^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 am
ichigo ivan ow
so im guessing you hv multile personas

witch are cheerful, smart, mad, and also normal i tink??

You could say that, but Eiji is anything but normal... He's crude, obnoxious, a complete perv, impulsive.... need I go on stare  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 am
HE'S HERE!!! HE'S FINALLY HERE!!!! Now the fun begins twisted
*digivice and Digiegg appear*
*egg hatchs into.... GAOMON!!!!*
User Image
Awesome!!! I'll call you... Destin. You like that?
*nods slightly*
Good... now. START RUNNING THOSE LAPS AND PUSHING THOSE ROCKS!!!
AFTER THAT WE'RE GONNA START PUNCHING TREES, THEN A LESSON IN BASIC COMBAT.
Ending in dinner and sleepy time and the next day.... WE DO ALL AGAIN!!! BAHAHAHA!!!
twisted
----------------------------------------------

Someone has been playing too much digimon world 1 talk2hand
But of course... who got the most hours and then beat it twice... if I may add. He's a natural born trainer with no remorse. rolleyes
Mine kept dieing on me... emo  
Digimon Graveyard (Memorable Archive)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 234 235 236 237 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces