Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Just Banter Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Red Hot Chili Peppers.. Love them or hate them?
Love
77%
 77%  [ 7 ]
Hate
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Who?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Potato.
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

Betty Machette

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 9:10 am
Really just hoping to get a dailogue going here with some folks.... Im still trying to figure this out 4laugh

Any Fav songs out there question  
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 2:34 pm
video game songs and metal songs.......i like the piano version of koji kondo's 'song of storms' and the piano version of sonic 3s 'lava reef zone'.....i like 'bleed' by meshuggah and 'disposable heroes' by metallica...........id name some more but four is a good start............  

Lineriku

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 3:54 pm
Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead is my current obssession. xd I usually have a song every day that I just listen to over and over and over for no reason but the fact that I am re-loving it.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 2:11 am
Take Me To Your Leader by Add n to (x)

Pachelbel's Canon in D Major

Poison Oak by Bright Eyes

Are We All Forgotten by Paper Route

We Are Going To Be Friends by The White Stripes

I Can Barely Breathe by Manchester Orchestra

Failing Alone by Joseph O'seph

are some of the biggest tracks of my daily soundtrack right meow.  

Pachelbel Canon

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:34 am
If its metal, i'll probably like it  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:24 am
Well currently I'm listening to "I'm In Love With A Sociopath" by I Hate Kate.

Just downloaded the new Norma Jean cd so I'll be listening to that too. I like too much music xD

Also I never grow tired of Lady Gaga  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Angie moo
Crew

Rainbow Fatcat

13,375 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:40 am
Lady Gaga is sooo hot and smexy~ heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 am
Does anyone here like SKA?

It's only like...the BEST genre.  

Mr Enigma Girl

Wheezing Capitalist

6,500 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Forum Junior 100

Darthspanky

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:05 pm
ever sense i saw this i had phill collens running in my mind for days. not my fave song mind you sense i cant say i have a fave but this one i like.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:17 pm
Midori Hayashi
Sell Your Soul by Hollywood Undead is my current obssession. xd I usually have a song every day that I just listen to over and over and over for no reason but the fact that I am re-loving it.

You really got to get some better taste and music dear xd I tried to listen to Hollywood Undead and my ears bled. I suppose I could TRY another one of their songs...

Let see - I mostly do anime muisc right now but as far as bands go - I've got most of the albums of The Rasmus and No Doubt.

@n00bie fee: Ska is definatly awesome ~ I got excited listening to The Mighty Mighty Bosstones the other day <3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:52 pm
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi

You really got to get some better taste and music dear xd

lol, I could say the same to you! I like most of their songs, but not all of them. Yes, many of their songs are just random beats with profanity mixed in but some songs have a very good hidden meaning. We totally need to go through each other's music this summer. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:52 pm
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi

lol, I could say the same to you! I like most of their songs, but not all of them. Yes, many of their songs are just random beats with profanity mixed in but some songs have a very good hidden meaning. We totally need to go through each other's music this summer. xd

What are you talking about? talk2hand I've got the best music in the world! Actually - I just have everything on my iPod imaginable xD lawl, I got OutKast playing now and was just listening to songs from Juno.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:43 am
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi

What are you talking about? talk2hand I've got the best music in the world! Actually - I just have everything on my iPod imaginable xD lawl, I got OutKast playing now and was just listening to songs from Juno.

lol, I'll tell you what I'm talking about. I think some of your music sucks and you think a lot of my music sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. talk2hand
OMFG I LOVE JUNO.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:39 am
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi
Goddess Ace
Midori Hayashi

lol, I'll tell you what I'm talking about. I think some of your music sucks and you think a lot of my music sucks. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. talk2hand
OMFG I LOVE JUNO.

THAT'S CAUSE YOU'RE A NEWFAG. GET BACK TO THE OLDIES.

Edit: Omg, just got the best idea for a picture ~
Send me pictures of your favorite singers and what not. WE SHALL HAVE A BATTLE OF THE BANDS! And I can try out my new style :3  

Goddess Ace
Crew

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas