Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Ribbon Event!

Back to Guilds

White Ribbon Event is an event that has come out of the recent and horrible art theft. We will celebrate a united front against art theft. 

Reply More Contests & Games!
[Game] - Extrasensory - OVER! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:57 am
User Image
Click above to go to main thread

User Image

Extrasensory is proud to present you another crazy mini game event...thing... We hope everyone will have a fun time. Please respect microondas, FireFoxNinetails, and Duelist of Pokemon because we are are awesome managing this event and can disqualify you if we wish. But behave well and we'll get along fabulously ;D

User Image

Contents

-Intro (Here)
-Rules
-Game Basics + Prize
-Berry Holders
-Micro's Monstrous Mind (OF DOOM)
-Fayahs' Field (OF DOOM)
-Duel's Domain (OF DOOM)
-Firbunnythcro's Feast (OF DOOM)
-Reserved

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 am
User Image

User ImageGeneral Rules
- Respect everyone in the thread. That means no fighting or drama. Take such things to PMs, please.
- Make sure to read most/all of the first page, and only PM the mule when absolutely nessesary.
- If I don't answer your PM, it means you should have read the first page more carefully. :C
- Don't PM microondas about the shop.
- Don't steal my art. That means also no editing and no coloring without permission.
- No advertising, please.
- Do not beg, whine, or ask for free Pokemon. This includes bribing owners for their pets.
- Do not resell your Pokemon.
- Do not discourage others from buying/bidding, or use guilt tactics.
- Follow Gaia TOS.
- Don't spam or bump the thread constantly. Talk and make friends instead! ;D
- Have fun, and thank you for visiting. <3

If you don't follow these rules, you will be eaten by pitchfork!Clefairy. And I heard that he just sharpened his pitchfork yesterday D:!

Pogeys

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:59 am
User Image

User Image

This is the pretty ninetales that's up for grabs. It's even SHINY. Unfortunately, this fellow is quite shy. But no worries! We have a plan to draw it out ;D

You see, this Ninetales adores Microberries, Fayahberries, and Duelberries. If you obtain one (or more) of these UBER RARE berries, you may get the chance to attract this ninetales to you!

But to get these berries, you must challenge the staff member who the berry is named after in whatever challenge they choose. If you beat their challenge, you get a berry from them. You can get up to 3 berries, one from each staff member. AND, there may be a secret FOURTH berry roaming about, but the method to obtaining it remains a mystery.

All berry count as 1 raffle ticket. At the end of the event, we'll do a raffle of all the berry owners to see who wins the ninetales.

If you win the raffle at the end, please PM this ninetales's name and gender as well as your character's profession (such as breeder, trainer, rocket grunt, etc. Look in main thread FAQ for more information) to this mule.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:01 am
User Image

Berry Holders Here:
1. GwynnieKittenLover (Fayah Berry)
2. Dark_Musashi (Fayah Berry)
3. NaomiNaomi (Duel Berry)
4. Liquid Kitsune (Fayah Berry)
5. ChibiPoet (Micro Berry)
6. Tristam Lockhart (Fayah Berry)
7. GwynnieKittenLover (Micro Berry)
8. The Silver Falcon (Fayah Berry)
9. Renekai (Firbun Berry)
10. Rian-chan (Firbun Berry)
11. Rian-chan (Duel Berry)
12. Liquid Kitsune (Micro Berry)
13. Tristam Lockhart (Micro Berry)
14. Magical Werefox (Micro Berry)
15. pockychopstix (Micro Berry)
16. Tristam Lockhart (Duel Berry)
17. The Silver Falcon (Duel Berry)
18. Neko_no_Yami (Duel Berry)
19: Renekai (Duel Berry)
20. The Silver Falcon (Firbun Berry)
21. Dark_Musashi (Duel Berry)
22. Liquid Kitsune (Duel Berry)

Pogeys

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:12 am
User Image

OH HO HO! Behold, Microondas! Extrasensory's art slave owner 8D

If you hang around the thread for 5 minutes or so, you'll notice one very important thing about me.

What it is, you ask?

WELL THAT I LOVE POPTARTS OF COURSE! 8DDDD

So! To get my berry you just have to combine two things I love: Poptarts and art.

...ok, ok and Pokemon too.

So let me explain the rules:

- It works kind of like a raffle, only instead of buying tickets, you draw something.

- There are 3 subjects you can draw: Poptart, Jumpluff, or the Shiny Ninetales you're participating for.

- If you draw a Poptart: Counts as 1 raffle ticket.
- If you draw a Jumpluff: Counts as 3 raffle tickets.
- If you draw the Shiny Ninetales: Counts as 6 raffle tickets.

- So for example, if you submit 2 Ninetales and a Poptart, you get 13 tickets. If you sumbit 10 Poptarts, you get 10 tickets and so forth.

- You may submit as many drawings as you want as long as they are YOUR OWN WORK (Stolen art will get you disqualified. Remember what the White Ribbon event stands for!), and you can at least see some amount of effort put into it. :] It doesn't have to be Photoshop or anything like that, but I will ask the the drawing is at least colored, please.

- I will raffle a Microberry at the end of each day (11-12 pm EST), but I may close drawing submissions a bit earlier to double-check that everything is correct.

- The next day everyone starts with ZERO points again, and if you want more raffle tickets, you have to submit different drawings. ;D

- If you already have old drawings that could be used for this contest, you may submit them. But remember: different drawings for different days!

- If you have any other questions, feel free to post them. Good luck!

Today's tickets!
None!

Berry Winners!:
- ChibiPoet
- GwynnieKittenLover
- Liquid Kitsune
- Tristam Lockhart
- Magical Werefox
- pockychopstix

User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:42 am
User Image

BWAHAHA. I am FireFoxNinetails, gymleader of Extrasensory's Katrina gym and your awesome shop mod/RP manager so OBEY ME YOU PEON >:B

If you hang out in the main thread for a while, you'll quickly learn I'm well known for dragging people off into RP battles since I find great amusement in battling. So battling is exactly what you have to do to get my staffberry ;D

Oh don't worry, it won't be with Extrasensory's battle system. We'll use a much simpler version.

Basically, whenever I get online and say something along the lines of "WHO WANTS TO BATTLE ME? D:<" you guys can jump on it and say something like "I CHALLENGE YOU, PREPARE TO GO DOWN scream "

I'll probably take on the first 3 people who replied. Then we will have an EPIC BATTLE.

So I'll send out a pokemon in one post and roll a 100 sided dice.
Then you do the same: post a pokemon and roll a 100 sided dice

Whoever gets the highest number wins that round. If we get a tie, reroll. Then we repeat this for different pokemon six times. (Like...every new roll we send out new pokemon, 'kay? )

If you loose 3 times during your challenge, your challenge time is over and you can NEVUR CHALLENGE ME EVAR AGAIN. NEXT PERSON IN LINE GOES!
If you manage to battle my last pokemon without loosing 3 times, you'll get a staffberry!

----

Also, alternate offer!
If you somehow get my badge in my GYM (click here) then show it to me and you can get my staff berry. But this is much much more difficult to do xd

-----
WINNURZ
GwynnieKittenLover
Dark_Musashi
Liquid Kitsune
Tristam Lockhart
The Silver Falcon

-----
NOT WINNURZ (FOREVURZ)
Mythee
Bunnyiluv
Ashton Tsuki
ChibiPoet
Pockychopstix
Neko_no_Yami

User Image

Pogeys

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:43 am
User Image
Kukukukukuku......Greetings, Extrasensory kiddos. I are Duelist of Pokemon, Roleplay Manger and also a shop mod of Extrasensory. Therefore, I ask that you plead your eternal loyalty to me! >8D

Anyway, you'll usually find me lingering around the shop though I can't really say on a daily period since I work at Starbucks now. Which is why my part of the event is gunna be a set period of time...AKA ROLEPLAY CONTEST! 8D

D8! -ducks as a wave of heavy objects is thrown at her-

TnT Aw, come on guys! Don't be like that! Not my fault I can't be on the computer 24/7 now! Anyway, before one of ya gives me a head injury lemme explain exactly what ya guys are responding too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You have from the day the event starts to a day before it ends to respond to one of the two prompts below. I will be judging on: creativity, some length (Don't make your response three sentences long please.), and a few other things that I won't mention. ;3 That's mah sekrit. You can respond to both but can only win one of them.

When you post your response, please post in big bold letters at the top: "ZOMG! A PIKA BERRY! 8DDD". Also be sure to post which prompt you are responding too. If you don't, it gets ignored. End of story. You have been warned.
Prompt 1

Its the middle of the day and your character (trainer, rocket, researcher, etc...) has just seen a wild pokemon they they have either been, 1) trying to catch for the longest time or 2) or have been trying to gather information on for the longest time, and just as you approach the pokemon it dashes off into the bushes at a decent rate of speed.

Now hold on! Yer not gunna let that pokemon get away THAT easily, are ya?! This is your chance to chase it! ....Or you could avoid going through the thorny bushes and all that happy jazz to try and lure it out again. That works for the less ambitious types. :3 If you manage to catch it or lure it out...well....that what I wanna know. What if your character gunna do next?

Setting: The woods just outside of the city.
You may use one of your characters and one of your pokemon in the this prompt (if you have one. If not, then that's fine. :3 Make up one. As for the wild pokemon, PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! don't make it a legendary or a very rare pokemon! D8 Make it reasonable!)

Prompt 2

Its pretty early in the morning (depending on your point of view, "early" can be several different times.) and your character is just kinda wandering aimlessly through the city with his/her pokemon companion. Nothing really seems to jump out...and nothing different has happened in DAYS!

The stress and frustration is building pretty high, no?

Anyway, as ya round the corner near one of your favorite hangouts, you see something that lights up that fuse of stress that's been building all day. A punk has just lost a pokemon battle and is taking it out on his poor pokemon. The poor thing is just too scared to run or defend itself!

You gotta do something! D8! LIKE NOW!

So what are ya gunna do?

What I want in this prompt is....your trainer's point of view from start to finish; from wandering around to after you help the poor pokemon. The trainer and pokemon can be anything (expect a legendary or a rare. :3) and feel free to do what ya wish. Nothing gory or graphic, please. Keep things PG-13 too. :3

List of People who responded
Nothing yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now then! If your not willing to respond to the prompts...and yer willing to risk the threat of shockage or bruises...uh...

8D;; I kinda....need yer help, gaiz. -points at the pile of Duel berries behind her and the pokemon lounging near them-

User Image

That, my friends, is a Raichu known as Aeon. He's a pokemon that's been around since the shop began and, for those who know him (Ya'll know who you are) he's very VERY tempermental. Known to explode without warning and a buncha other stuff I won't go into detail about...

ANYWAY! What I need is this: Aeon has taken my stash of Duelberries for himself and I need to get them back! D8 SERIOUSLY!

Why haven't I tried myself? Well...I did...and...um....>>;; He kinda sorta...thunderbolted me? .......Yeah, I was too loud when I tried to sneak over.

Try his pokeball? TnT He's got it over there with the Duelberries. I can't get at it.
So, here is what you guys need to do. When you attempt to sneak over to the old man, ya need to post the following: "IMMA SNEAKIN' OVAH!" in BOLD GREEN SIZE 18! Anything else won't work! As you sneak over, you guys need to randomize one through one hundred and land on the numbers between TEN and FOURTEEN! This is critical!

If you land on anything higher than those five numbers, you were too loud! You woke up Aeon and he is not happy. xD The only thing you get from him is a nice Thunderbolt attack.

Now, if you land on a number below those five numbers above (Nine and below), You've only partically awaken him. However, you still get nabbed by a Mega Punch attack which, afterwards, Aeon promptly curls up and goes back to sleep.

You can only do this once per day! ONCE! NO MORE! If you manage to sneak away with a berry and without injury, please PM Duelist of Pokemon with the PM titled: "DO I GET A PREZZIE? 8D". You must also link to the page that you won on so I can confirm that you did so. >3

If you do win a Duelberry from this part of my portion of the event, you can't sneak by Aeon again. You can, however, enter the roleplay contest above. ;3

Who took a Berry
NaomiNaomi
Tristam Lockhart
The Silver Falcon
Neko_no_Yami

Random Grab? What's a Random Grab you ask? Simple really. When Aeon leaves to take an event break, the berry pile is left wide open for a scramblegrab fest. 8D However, Aeon doesn't take a long break so ya gotta move fast!

So this is what you have to do. Depending on what Aeon has left to do is how long the time limit is. It can anywhere from five minutes to an hour. <3 And what you have to do is, after I post that aeon has left you gotta post:

"SCRAMBLE GRABBY GRAB!" in bold BLUE letters. Nothing else is acceptable and you can only post it once. :3 Afterwards, I will raffle off the list and whoever is picked gets the berry. The amount of people who get a berry is random.

You can continue to do the Scramble Grab even if you win a berry from it, since it's a randomizer thing. :3
Random grab winnars! 8D
No one. ;;
User Image

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:49 am
User Image
User Image If you dare approach the den of what has kinda now become Extrasensory's mascot-ish pokemon, you may have a chance to win a rare FIRBUNNYTHCRO berry that serves exactly like a staff berry (will give you a raffle ticket in the Ninetales raffle). But it won't be easy.

The Firbunnythcro den is full of radioactive waves that could easily mutate you the moment you set foot in! Then, if you somehow don't get mutated beyond recognition after your first step in, you'll have to deal with over 100 different Firbunnythcro subspecies that had spawned from our Firbunnythcro CYO event! And even if you get past all THAT, you'll have to deal with several booby traps set up to protect the precious stash of Firbunnythcro berries.

So you still want to try? Fine! Don't say I didn't warn you!

Roll THREE 4-sided dice.

If all three are 4s, then congratulations, you win a Firbunnythcro berry!
If all three dice are 1s, ouch, you're got mutated beyond recognition and devoured by the Firbunnythcro. You can't try again for this section of the event EVER AGAIN.

You can only try ONCE PER DAY, if you try more than once, your body won't be able to handle it! Good luck!

If we find that you deleted/editted your post, U WILL BE KICKED OUT OF THIS EVENT >C

User Image

People who've won one:

- Renekai
- Rian-chan

People eaten (can never try again for this berry):
Raieth

Pogeys

Pogeys

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:45 am
Pika pi, 'kachuuu sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:12 am
(( Are these 'games' open yet? ))