Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:53 am
User Image

Ok, so the title says 'Miakoda herd' but what we are looking for is someone to play a part outside of the herd, the herd is used simply because this plot line is from around the time when Sengdroma (Moon) and Maion decided to make a herd in the first place.

Read on for more information. (post 2)

Please note that we are HAPPY to alter/twist the plot if you have any good ideas that could improve the plot.

---------------------

Part needed: A stallion to play havoc within the herd.

If interested feel free to post or PM.
Please note that both myself and Dixie are rather slow at the moment but we promise to do our best. A little patience is needed.

---------------------

If you are interested in the herd please do not hesitate to post or PM your interest.
Miakoda Herd Thread

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:16 am
Background information

Ok, Maion and Sengdroma have got a rather detailed background together so I wanted to share a slight insight with you so you understand the characters.

Maion
Maion was cared for as a child by his mother, Eaving, however when he was young she left and failed to return. Being young and believing that she would never abandoned him he assumed that she had died. He had never met his father but found himself longing to discover his identity.

One day while he was ‘exploring’ the world he came across Sengdroma, a silent mare who captivated him from the first moment he lay eyes upon her. Since she could not speak (or so he believed) he gifted her the name ‘Moon’, granting her in his mind the power to control him as the Moon controls the oceans. Their relationship began to grow and blossom and before long Maion found himself meeting her family (although there was a twist on how it happened).

After this family gathering he spent the first night with Sengdroma and as the sun began to rise they spoke of dreams and goals, Maion longed for a family while Sengdroma wished to become as strong as her Father Scythe. With this in mind Maion set a plan into place to have Sengdroma trained by the magnificent ninja warrior Sofiel.

While Sengdroma was training Maion went to talk to Scythe for advice, believing that he had lost all chance of ever being with her (they departed on bad terms). It was during her training that Maion discovered the truth about Eaving and meets both her and one of his two sisters, he has a hard time acknowledging that any part of his history is connected to the one creature (skinwalkers) that he hates so much.

Once returning to Sengdroma after her training he challenges her in an effort to remover her one weakness, after knocking her to the ground her finds two/three foals come out of the bushes and attack him in an effort to protect their mother. After a lot of drama he realises that he is the father.

Sengdroma (Moon)

Sengdroma was brought up in a very closely knit family, but choice to remain in silence believing that she had no need of her words. Her family and friends accepted this believing that she was simply a mute; however the truth was revealed when she spoke her first words to Maion.

--more soon--

The next chapter

Now they started a family (ok we are still trying to get them a breeding slot) they have also decided to form a herd, with Sengdroma as its alpha and Maion its protector. This is an arrangement that suits Maion well as he see it as his sworn duty to defend and protect his mate.

However we want to add some more drama to their story in the form of ‘another stallion’, this other stallion would possibly join the herd for a short time and find himself falling in love with the beautiful Alpha Sengdroma. After deciding that he had more of a chance with Sengdroma than Maion he challenges him for the honour and position of protector of the herd.

Although its not required it would be great if the stallion could bring up the notion that due to Maion being an Angeni he had not right/authority interfering in the lives of the other breeds, and the he would be a better match for Sengdroma. I think it will be fun for them to say that the ‘loser’ is to be banished from the herd.

This plot WILL NOT LEAD to a breeding, just some fun RP.

After accepting the challenge we would like Maion to have a hard time, be forced into a situation where he is going to be defeated but after some taunting he finds himself feeling stronger and finally overpowering the stallion. The stallion will then be banished.

If we go back to the beginning I would like this stallion to be introduced into the herd by Maion, they would need to show 'strength' of heart and be willing to join a herd, it is then that Maion will invite them to take the initiation ceremony. Completely open to ideas about HOW and WHEN this meeting could arise.

Requirements

Must be a stallion.
Any breed other than Angeni or Skinwalker.
The stallion will have to complete the initiation ceremony but its only short so I am sure it will not be too much of a hassle.
Able to fight.
Any temper.

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:46 am
Application Form

Please do not worry about filling out everything or going into too much detail, we just need a taste of your character to see how this will all work out and to ensure we pick the best person for the job. Granted if the first candidate seems perfect then we will steal him up in a heartbeat. Please do not mistake any waiting as a lack of interest in your beauty, it could simply be slow communications between myself and Dixie.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Soquili:[/b] (name/image)
[b]Temper:[/b]
[b]What would he bring to the plot:[/b]
[b]Background information:[/b]
[b]Why would he want to join the herd to begin with?:[/b]
[b]Are you happy to have your stallion lose, how would he react/feel?:[/b]
[b]Are you happy about being banished?:[/b]
[b]What ideas do you have about the plot?:[/b]
[b]Other information:[/b]

Comment Forms

[b]What do you think about plot?:[/b]
[b]What are you ideas/how could it be improved?:[/b]
[b]What do you think about the herd?:[/b]
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 2:50 am
Open

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Miakoda Herd

PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:39 am
*pokes thread*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 17, 2009 1:22 pm
*pokes the herd mule*  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:40 am
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:02 am
This would depend entirly if my current plot idea for Cloud worked and is rped out, otherwise he wont be in the state of mind to even consider causing trouble. But hes going to go through a really rough patch and this seems like it might work for his plot too..

Name: Kaisanti
Soquili: Cloud Runner
Temper: (amused) but in the plot, he would be conflicted/angry/betrayed
What would he bring to the plot: A heart filled with grief and betrayal, and a sence of the unfairness of life. He is a good stallion in his soul and he would be trying to come to terms with his past and what he saw on his trip to his homeland, but seeing how happy the alpha pair are would eventually flip him out and hed loose it.
Background information: .. see above? XD
Why would he want to join the herd to begin with?: To try and get past what had happened to him and his guilt over leaving his family, only to go back and find them gone, destroyed years ago.
Are you happy to have your stallion lose, how would he react/feel?: Yes, infact he needs it. He would loose and be driven from a herd that was good. it would wake him up and eventually help him accept his own history. Broadly speaking.
Are you happy about being banished?: Yep. Cloud will eventually have his own famly and herd elsewhere. (Hes going to be an elder, this plot will help him get there.)
What ideas do you have about the plot?: Umm.. PM me? lol none right now, still working on Cloud's.
Other information: Need to hear back about Cyn first, and hopefully get Cloud's new plot underway.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:10 am
Sounds good, I will keep the thread up since you are not sure how his current plottage will go. In the meantime if you wish we can start an RP between Maion and Cloud, and if things work out or what-not we could have Maion invite him to join the herd seeing that there is still alot of goodness within him, and hope that they can bring it out.

I am hoping to have Maion as an Elder eventually so this is also key to his development as an individual.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:43 am
*nods* Of course!! I only managed to condence Cloud's vague history recently and Im still working on it. I fel like Ive finally pinned it down though and this would work great in giving him the conflict he needs to mature further. Currently hes just a free-hearted wanderer and hes developed as much as he can in that role. *is excited*

Id love to start an rp, Im busy today and tomrrow, need to do some detailed research on a training offer I got. (can't afford the fees so is looking up alternatives) But after the weekend for sure.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:50 am
Thats all fine hunni, I will probably start an RP and just ping the RP to your inbox for whenever you are free. =D

Maion has started some training/teaching RPs, he will also be asking for help/advice from someone he considers to be wise. So I am hoping that he has lots of experience for becoming an Elder, of all my characters he is the only one I can really see becoming an Elder.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:54 am
Still accepting applications and comments.  

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Syaoran-Puu

Enduring Werewolf

10,275 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100