Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I'm Considering Buying Animal Crosssing Wii..... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:29 am
Is it anything similar to the GC one? (Please note that's the only I've ever played. Sad, isnt it?) What's different? What's the same? Is it worth it?

I know everyone says its great, but I want to know why?

Anyone?
Cheesio?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:34 am
It's basically the same as the GC one. The acre system is different, it moves smoother, but you'll probably like it better than someone who played the DS one and jumped from the DS version to the Wii version, since there's enough differences between the GC version and Wii version.

I just think it's fun, but I'm not sure if there's as many festivals as the GC version. :/  

Orphie

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 am
Thank goodness, the Acre system is kinda annoying in the GC one.... and why'd they take out all those celebrations?

Is the town any bigger than the previous one or is relatively the same size?

The only extra holiday I'm awara of is Acorn Day... or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:46 am
otawara
Thank goodness, the Acre system is kinda annoying in the GC one.... and why'd they take out all those celebrations?

It seems about the same time, but it feels bigger because of the lack of acre system. Or something. I don't even know.

But the city is sort of cool. And voice chat while visiting other people's towns.  

Orphie

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:48 am
Orphie
otawara

It seems about the same time, but it feels bigger because of the lack of acre system. Or something. I don't even know.

But the city is sort of cool. And voice chat while visiting other people's towns.

Oh so you can actually speak with them now without leaving messages in the notice board... nice.

Does online connectivity work good or does it lag like brawl?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:53 am
Watchu talkin about Ota? If anything, they put more stuff in. The holidays are still there, plus some new ones that you've probably never heard of. Bunny day anyone? More fish, more fossils, more items for your house, items that you can only get by visiting a friend who has another version of the game(through Wi-Fi)... the list just goes on from there. The only things they left out as far as I can tell is the NES games you could play anytime and that Advance Island thing. It might hurt a little I know, but I think it was for the best they left that out. Also, the Tom Nook end of the month raffle. Again, will not be missed. That's about it. If you agree, please quote.  

wariodude128

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:54 am
otawara
Orphie
otawara

Oh so you can actually speak with them now without leaving messages in the notice board... nice.

Does online connectivity work good or does it lag like brawl?
It works fairly well. It's a LOT better than brawl by a long shot, but there are times when someone's connection craps out and the game has to reset or something. Other than that, it works really well. Except it's still a pain with friend codes and s**t.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:56 am
@Orph~ Sounds great. Does it come bundled with Wii Speak or do I have to buy it sepreatley? Most likely not...

@Wario~ Well, Tom Nook's monthly drawings were suaully good luck for me, so Watchu talkin about Wario?  

otawara

Orphie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:59 am
otawara
@Orph~ Sounds great. Does it come bundled with Wii Speak or do I have to buy it sepreatley? Most likely not...

@Wario~ Well, Tom Nook's monthly drawings were suaully good luck for me, so Watchu talkin about Wario?
I've heard about it being bundled with Wii Speak, but I've never seen it, and mine came separately (as I got it for Christmas). You'll probably have to buy Wii Speak.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:01 am
Orphie
otawara

I've heard about it being bundled with Wii Speak, but I've never seen it, and mine came separately (as I got it for Christmas). You'll probably have to buy Wii Speak.

So far I hear only good things about Animal Crossing Wii... i like it.

I'm pretty much sold, but I still want to hear Cheesio' speech about it.

He's the one who got me into it in the first place. Not that he knew it anyway.  

otawara

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:02 am
GETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETITGETIT
That is all. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:04 am
Super Cheesio
That is all. smile

xd
I'm getting it.

Gamestop is having a sale next week so I'll get it then.

When I get, I'll be sure to post the FC and all.

K guys, thnx.  

otawara

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:06 am
otawara
Super Cheesio
That is all. smile

xd
I'm getting it.

K guys, thnx.
Yay! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:10 am
Super Cheesio
otawara
Super Cheesio
That is all. smile

xd
I'm getting it.

K guys, thnx.
Yay! biggrin

WAAAAAAAAAIT!
*drags you into the topic again*
Does it come bundled with Wii Speak?  

otawara

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:13 am
otawara
Super Cheesio
otawara
Super Cheesio
That is all. smile

xd
I'm getting it.

K guys, thnx.
Yay! biggrin

WAAAAAAAAAIT!
*drags you into the topic again*
Does it come bundled with Wii Speak?
You can get it either with or without Wii Speak.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff