Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Tome of the Dead (Roleplay Journals)
**Going Somewhere {Valkon's Journal} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:48 am
User Image

Valkon lantern
Valkon ghostling
Valkon Entity
User Image
User Image

This journal is private. Unless you have Eftemie's permission, you may not post here.
I prefer to link rps in or to quote them in my journals.

User Image
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:08 am
User Image

Valkon's Post

Navigation: You are here...

Rules: Just a few...

Updates: All the news...

Plottings: A listing of stories...

Valkon's Tale: A profile of Valkon...

Friends & Enemies: A list of those he has met and what he thinks of them...

Critters: A listing of Valkon's pets...

Possessions: A listing of things that Valkon has acquired...

Home Sweet Home: Information on Valkon's home and what you will find there...

Artses: Art done of Valkon...

The Way Out: Other journal links...

No Man's Land: Whatever notes or infos I feel I need to make...

User Image

This is simply to make it easier to start a post.

[center][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/mirshu/Ghostling/valkon_gr013.jpg[/img]
[color=#330066][b]Title
[/b]WIP/Date
Written by:
[/color][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/mirshu/Ghostling/valkon_grbar2.jpg[/img][/center]

[color=#330066]

[/color]
[center][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y179/mirshu/Ghostling/valkon_grbar1.jpg[/img][/center]

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:16 am
User Image

Just a few rules...

1. Do not post unless invited to do so. Only exceptions are those summoners with daemon or the shop managers.

2. I usually post finished or WIP rps into my journal rather than post with someone back and forth here. It just keeps the story form a bit easier.

3. All Gaia ToS apply. Be nice.

4. My PMs are always open to comments or anyone wanting to RP. Drop a line if you are interested. I am on AIM, so feel free to hit me there.

5. All the graphic banners and bars, I created. So do not steal. Ask if you want to use for sizing or something else.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am
User Image

This is where all the new stuff done to my journal will be listed.

Finished off the two reserve posts on page 2. Short but they work for what I wanted to happen.

01.10.10 Added the part after Kita and Az talking. Cleaning up journal a bit. Going to try to add the images of how his crows have changed.
11.14.09 Added Valkon's wakening on page 2.
11.03.09 Added part 10 of the Metaplot The Festival of the Moons, and started To The Light which branches off of it. Also added some infos to Home Sweet Home on the first page of the journal.
10.05.09 Added parts 8-9 of the Metaplot The Festival of the Moons.
09.20.09 Added parts 6-7 of the Metaplot The Festival of the Moons.
09.11.09 Added parts 1- 5 of the Metaplot The Festival of the Moons. Feel free to gank it if you need it.
04.27.09 Updated and filled in nearly all the reserves. Added some also from Valkon's Library. Journal is entirely caught up now though there are still some WIP to be worked on.
2.12.09 Huge update of stuffs. Watch given by Chronos added. GunSniper is awesome. heart

2.10.09 Added a story listing & some linked stories to page 2.
1.31.09 Graphics up. Reserved 4 posts and added 2 stories- 1 finished, 1 linked.
1.28.09 Information added on first page.

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:18 am
User Image

Those in red are tentative right now. With the metaplot I've had to shuffle a few things around, but did not want to lose track of them. Anything in Valkon's Library will be simply linked in from now on.

Valkon's Library

Sacrifice
D form
Father & Son - time spent
Corviy - a crow for Hawke
Bones Dem Bones - Valkon's bones are finally all found
Venomous Fangs - A snake form
Bad Odors - Skunk form
Trickster - Monkey form

__________________________Pg 5 _______________________

1. To The Light Valkon left Priyal to look for where the light stopped
2. To The Light Pt.2
3. To The Light Pt.3
4. To The Light Pt.4
5. To The Ligth Pt.5
6. Back To Priyal
7. Controlling The Dragon
8. Scents
9. No Bones About It

__________________________Pg 4 _______________________

1. Finding The Way Out - Looking for a way out
WIP 2. Gears, Cogs, & Voodoo - making clockworks
3. Valkon's Library
WIP 4. She's Definitely Psycho - Loa reflection by Valkon
WIP 5. A Son - Hawke appears
6. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.1
7. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.2
8. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.3
9. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.4
10. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.5
11. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.6
12. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.7
13. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.8
14. The Festival of the Moons - Pt.9
15. The Festival of the Moons - Pt. 10

__________________________Pg 3 _______________________

1. Cage Room & Dining Room - Dealing with prisoners & work detail
2. A Light Within The Abyss - Valkon talks to Kita
3. Valkon's Library - Idle time & crows
4. Devilish Treats - Loa, Valkon, & magic
5. Valkon's Watch - Chronos gives Valkon his watch
6. Construct Plottings - Chronos, Loa, Valkon plot
7. Valkon's Library
8. Dropoff Items - Items for Chronos & Loa
9. A Light In The Abyss - Kita & Az
10. Valkon's Library
11. ROUS - Valkon gains some rats
12. A Light In The Abyss - Kita & Az
13. Valkon's Library
14. She Messed With My Clothes? - Valkon grows
15. Let The Wolves Howl Valkon gets his wolf form

__________________________Pg 2 _______________________

1. Valkon's Awakening
2. Movement
3. The Old Man
4. Interrupted
5. Within The Dark - Valkon and others understand they have been banished by Kita
6. The Temple - Azmodeus pulls the darksiders to him
7. Valkon's Library - Valkon claims a room in the castle for himself
8. Among The Many Halls - Valkon meets Chronos & Loa
9. Dining Room - Azmodeus calls a meeting to order
10. Balcony Tower - The darksiders leave for the lightside
11. Battle for Kita - Distraction & mayhem lead to Kita's capture
12. Battle for Kita Pt.2 - continued
13. Battle for Kita Pt.3 - continued
14. Aftermath - Return to the balcony on the darkside
15. Aftermath Pt. 2

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am
User Image

User Image
Current name : Valkon
Name in previous lifetime : James Falcon
Age at Death : 13 years old
Family Crest : A falcon in a wood
Species :
Race :

Description : Wears an old black hat with a black and white checkered band. A long split tailed sleeveless black coat with brightly colored buttons and gems sewn to the front. Striped bands on his arms. Black shorts with white stripes at the bottom. He has a strange tattoo on his left arm and his mouth looks stitched. Violet hair at the crown falls to pale blue nearly white at the tips. He has several fox tails, violet at the base, then blue to the pale blue at the tips.

History : The day he died, James was walking in the woods. He fell mortally injuring himself. It's rumored that a fox was involved in the incident, but Valkon himself has not remembered any of this though he has fox tails.

Likes : Animals. Books. Bones. Playing pranks. Wandering through the woods. Interested in playing a flute. Is looking for a bone flute he once saw a picture of.

Dislikes: Stupidity. Those who stand by idly.

Strengths : Cunning. Intelligent. Loyal if it is deserved. Observant.

Weaknesses : Temper. Sulks. Cares about animals.

Artwork courtesy of GunSniper heart

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:23 am
User Image

Friends & Enemies:

(Please do not take offense at anything written here. This is ICly for Valkon. Not my OOC opinion of your character.)

Seska : Has not met yet.
Loa : Does not like the thought of her touching his tails. She's psycho.... Has begun to accept her and her strange ways. Not quite so angry at her anymore. Angry that she stole his essence and created children from them but he does care about his kids
Marcus : ..........
Svarok : Interested in finding out more about the multiple voices.
Azmodeus : Beginning to gain more respect for him. Is getting more loyal to him with each day.
Chronos : Likes him and is intrigued by his watches. Considers Chronos a good friend and one to be loyal to
Lestat : Has decided he likes Lestat, but unsure about trusting him entirely.
Ophelia:: Friend- Not met yet
Chaucer:: Friend- Not met yet
Percy :
Hawke: Loves his son alot and takes good care of him.
Fosull: Thinks his daughter is as strange as her mother but he loves her inspite of her psychopathic ways like her mother.
Azshara: Thinks she's interesting and plans to do some trading with her for bones or carcasses.
Watcher: Is greatly intrigued by him.
Kita : Hmpft... weak. Very unsure about her.
Agramon : ....... Loud and has a weakness to his own anger. Might actually learn something. Works hard.
Joachim : Dangerous but blind to what he should be. He will fall again to the darkside and relish it.
Koaru: gave information too easily. Does not trust.
Kael'thas:
Arthas:
Saranda:
Touma: Has seen, but not sure yet.
Creepy Carp:
Silurain:
Jaina:
Zion: Likes him alot. Thinks Chronos is in for a shock and it has amused him.
Morrigan: Not sure what to think yet.
Chai-Lynn:
Wudeia:
Nebula:
Kai:
Jenga:
Kishiko:
Sting:
Gizmo:

User Image
Inventory

Shapeshifting Abilities:
Crow - allows him to call other crows/ravens to help him whether living or dead. The more he uses it, the more they will answer to him. Crows watch and listen and that is this form's main idea.
Rat - allows him to speak to the rats whether living or dead and get into places that only they know about. The more he uses it, the more they will answer to him. It is their size as well as their sneakiness that this form possesses.
Wolf - allows him to speak to the wolves and travel in their packs and get into the places only they know about. The more he uses it, the stronger the wolf shape becomes. It's anger pushes Valkon and sometimes if angered he may see red.

Black Jaguar - this pushed him to legend status and gave him his demigod power of creature essences. Creature essences covers not only animal bones and forms but also the animals themselves. He is their protector.

Artifacts Collected:

Bones Collected:
Valkon's Skull - This is Valkon's very own skull. It should have been buried but obviously it's here for some odd reason.
Femur x 1
Bones X 45

Skeletons Reformed:
Crow - 1 full skeleton
Rat - 1 full skeleton
Wolf - 1 full skeleton
Black Jaguar - Full skeleton from temple in Hell's Throat

Favorite Books:
Human Anatomy 101 - A book that shows all sorts of things about bones and bodies.
Animal Anatomy 202 - A book that shows various images of animal skeletons and how they work.
A Book of Shrubs & Trees - A book filled with various images of trees, shrubs, their blossoms, bark, seeds, nuts, berries.
A Book of Plants & Flowers - A book filled with various images of plants and flowers that are used for medicinal properties and identification.

Treasures Stolen:
The Goddess Kita - helped get her into the dark realm

Items received:

Items given:

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:24 am
User Image

Clipper - a small male crow that sometimes sits on his shoulder.
Appears to be the runt of the group of crows.

Knack - a male crow that is very very smart.

Knick - a male crow that is Knack's sidekick.

Feyne - a male crow that helps but is rather lazy.

Lenore - a female raven that decided to join the crows on her own.
She's sturdy and carries heavier things.

User Image
These are changes his rats have gone through. Their coloring is the same as the other images, but they now have spikes on their tails, their ears are larger as are their teeth, and their feet have grown and nails have gotten longer, thicker, and sharper.

User Image
A black and gray rat that leads Valkon's rat pack.
Two silver rings in his ear and on his tail note that he is the leader.

User Image
Frack is a male brown and white rat with gold earring and tailring.
He backs Frick up entirely.

User Image
A female albino rat. She is all white except the tip of her tail is red.

Silhouette is a tanuki that Valkon will be finding.

Suiko

Suiko

User Image
Not sure what this is but it's most likely going to be Valkon's

Wraps

Carnival

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:29 am
User Image

User Image
Valkon's Watch - received from Chronos -
Artwork by Gunsniper

The crow protects the watch so that no one else but Valkon can open it to see the face. Even if the clock is forcefully taken from his hands it will close up and the crow will prevent it from opening. It has large golden talons and black feet. And, yes, that's a tiny replica of Valkon's hat on the top of the watch.

Inside you would be able to see Valkon's skull behind the face of the clock. Very dim at first, but it becomes less transplant the closer to his remains he is. When is is very close, almost on top of them, the skull will look solid and 3d. The big hand on the clock gives the direction of either North (12), South (6), East (3), West (9). It won't point in the literal direction, just the hour. The little hand will point to the intermediate directions, the times will be anything between the hours previously listed. When the two hands line up than it is plainly in the cardinal direction. When all remains of Valkon are found the clock will change its time to the exact time of his death and the skull's eyes will glow blue ( the same color of his own eyes.) whenever he is around the full remains. once he steps away from them they will always point to where they are.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:31 am
User Image

Information on Valkon's library and what you will find there. Map coming soon.

Valkon had gone to an upper floor after watching Loa closely. She was one who would figure out things. At least temporarily. He still was not sure he liked her, but then he was unsure if he liked anyone. But as he approached a room, he peeked in. After the third try he found two rooms to his taste. The first room was large containing a table that looked as if meant for meetings and such. Shelves with leather bound books and tied scrolls were scattered haphazardly still- not just on the furniture but also on the floor. The word Library came to him from somewhere and he thought that perhaps he remembered that there were several of these type rooms in a place this large. If her book was so important to her, then these would suit him and he would find the information he needed.

There were several large window shaped into the side with heavy drapes over them as if to prevent the light from getting in once. Now it was unnecessary and after deciding this room was his, he moved into the little side room.

Things were piled high there against one wall, fabrics, books, and more. Several trunks looked as if tossed to the side as some rushed away. Some were still shut as if forgotten and he moved towards them for a closer inspection. The metal bindings on them looked rusted shut, but could be opened later with a little force. The bed had curtains draped around it as if to shelter the person who had once been there and he decided immediately that he liked it. One large window in the side of the wall was draped heavily but also shuttered, though a bit was broken and hanging askew. A small table with a cracked water pitcher on it and a basin beside.

The wardrobe even had clothing still in it and then he noticed that it had more than that. There was a skull inside. No bones of the former owner. Just the skull and he studied it a moment before moving back to the door of the first room. This area was definitely his and he intended to claim it before someone else did.

On the outside of the door, he managed to crudely mark his name Valkon with some pen-type piece of metal. But then he hesitated, shaping the marking of Azmodeus also. Nodding to himself, he moved into his room. He was well-satisfied with what he had found.

Valkon's Library
Crow & Rat Items
(Each time 4 crows go out, they come back with three items each. Ravens are larger and each usually carries 1 item that is heavier. 3 rats carry one small item each. It's random what those items are. The bones go in the unsorted pile below. If you have been given something, then feel free to gank the images I created for them.)

Gems

Tigerseye x 3
Jade x 5
Sapphire x 1
Onyx x 1
Yellow Gem x 3
Green Gem x 4
Blue Gem x 4
Red Gem x 4
Violet Gem x 1
Special Violet Gem x 1 (Valkon's)

Flowers

Yellow Flower 1 x 2
Violet Flower 1 x 3
Red Flower 1 x 10
Orange Flower 2 x 8
Blue Flower 2 x 17
Unidentified x 2
Rowan x 4
Redwood bark
Redwood branch x 4
Oak bark x 3
Oak branch x 6
Acorns x 2
Larkspur x 5
Delphinum Red Stalk x 3

Ornaments

Jeweled Silver Cross x 1
Blue Glass Cup x 1
Iron Bell x 1
Silver Neckchains x 2
Iron Buckles x 2
Metal Gears x 2
Eagle Feathers Large x 2
Blue String x 1
Red String x 1

Items given:
Blue gem - given to Chronos and is now in watch
Valkon's Skull - given to Chronos to make watch
Green gem - given to Chronos
Red gem - given to Chronos
Red flowers x3 Yellow flowers x3 Blue flowers x3 Orange flowers x2 - given to Loa for paints
Full Crow Skeleton - Loa
Flowers- Blue x1, red x3, orange x2, purple x1, rowan x4, oak x5, acorn x1, redwood x4, tigerseye x3, Full Rat Skeleton - Loa
Corpses- cat x1, dog x1, snake x1, owl x1, blue glass cup x1, iron bell x1 - Chronos
Corpses - rabbit x2, dog x1, monkey x1, badger x1, cat x2, snake x1, metal gears x2, iron buckles x2, jade x 2
Larkspur x5, red delphinum x3, oak bark x3, eagle feathers x2, blue string x1, red string x1, Full Wolf skeleton, wolf skull x1, 20+ odd wolf bones

Pile of Unsorted Bones

Total : 312

Corpses

Snake x 2
Owl x 1
Cat x 3
Dog x 2
Rabbit x 2
Monkey x 1
Badger x 1

Skeletons Begun
(These are not necessarily in order of what he will gain and some I may change my mind on. Each time a skeleton gets to 75, Valkon gains a new animal form. I know that's probably sort of high but I wanted the challenge and to not be able to get them too quickly for story purposes.)

Crow - Finished
Rat - Skull Finished

Snake - Skull 33
Wolf - 2 Skull Finished
Monkey - skull x 12
Cat - 15
Ferret - 4
Horse - 5
Guinea Pig - 17
Bull - 2
Dauschund - 3
Mouse - 6
Black Jaguar - Skull 12 skeleton in Light ruins
Tiger - 7
Dragon -
Elephant -
Cheetah - 5
Shark -
Orca -
Dolphin -
Sea Lion -
Grizzly Bear - 5
Chameleon -
Komodo Dragon -
Stegosaurus -
T-Rex -
Raptor -

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:32 am
User Image

Artses of Valkon and friends

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:33 am
User Image

The only way out of Valkon's journal is here... XD

Other Ghostling Journals

A Hawke Amongst Crows
This journal belongs to Hawke, Valkon's son, and his protagonist, Gizmo.

Give Me Dolls!
This journal belongs to Creepy Carp who is a dollmaker legion ghostling. There are many voices inside of him. Some you might even recognize.

The Magic Man
This journal belongs to Kael'thas, a World of Warcraft cosplay.

Whispers At Night
This journal belongs to Touma, an Infinite Undiscovery cosplay.

A Frosty Mourne
This journal belongs to Arthas, the Lich King, a World of Warcraft cosplay.

A Flowery Path
This journal belongs to Saranda, Kishiko, and Sting.

Daemonologie

Asmodeus
This journal belongs to Asmodeus, a Prince of Hell and his summoner Mischa.

Shadow Fiends

Fire Opal
This journal belongs to Rukurai, Fire Opal, and his guardian Jasamine.

Edelsteine

Carpediem
This journal belongs to my newest Edel, Carpediem, God of Dolls

Laughter
This journal belongs to Lisana, Goddess of Laughter.

Mystery
This journal belongs to Tajnevaki, God of Mystery.

[Into The Labyrinth]

Shades of Grey
This journal belongs to Saljin, a cursed elven shapeshifter from Jareth's world.

Wulfe's Twisted Winds
This journal belongs to Wulfe Fene`rin, a demon still within his orb. I'm such a slacker... sigh... but I really do have plots for him.

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:34 am
User Image

Whatever notes or infos I feel I need here, usually references, etc...

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

Eftemie

Vermillion Gekko

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:38 am
User Image

User Image

Tome of the Dead (Roleplay Journals)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces