[OOC] The Aikanaro'hini -- Plot Recruiting Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 6:32 pm
User Image

This thread is the place to go if you're looking for recruit someone for a plot within the pride! It's pretty much open to anyone who wants to post here and find some RP partners :3

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:28 pm
Anameleth is looking for someone to play with, and something to do...  

Twilight_Ferret

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 9:27 pm
Barakillian's new to the area and recently had a very important question posed to him. He needs a few demons to speak with to sort things out.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:59 am
Also looking for RP for Sil'in - he's of the age now where he needs to start choosing a path. Ideally, because of his past experiences and determination to prove Iar wrong, this training would take him to be a recognized heir ooor some sort of fighter, possibly a royal guard.

If anyone has a lion they'd like to throw at Verge's kid, please contact me <3 I'd love to have more RP for him - that and family RP. :3  

SkieBorne

Dapper Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 pm
Xiang

Born smallest and last of three in his litter, Xiang is still a very young cub trying to find his place and his demon. Content to follow and watch, for now his world is very small.

It needs expanding!

Xiang needs RP, anything you want to throw at us, no death or hideous maiming, please, though I do understand he won't be liked because of his pale coat.

If interested Pm me, I can also be found on AIM, YIM, MSN and GIM.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 pm
Hm... how about some RP with Usare~? He needs playtime too XDD

He'd probly at least make fun of Xiang for his colors, maybe more. They could get into a fight of some kind, though without serious injuries lol  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:43 pm
Bah! I forgot to check back in thread ;;

I'd like that RP with Usare (he looks awesome grown, btw) it wouldn't be much of a fight though with Xiang being so much smaller than Usare, but like I said ish cool with me.

Do you want to start?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:48 pm
I could start it this weekend if you like~ Or if you wanna start sooner, you can start *shot* LOL

Work drains my RP muses during the week for the most part *crai*  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

fuKurohane

Profitable Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 11:42 am
Moto'ubele is the pride's new crafter, so if anyone plans on getting some weapons/armor made, they should have a little chat with her!
Just wanting some rp to get her status a-rollin.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:02 am
lol... ;; Okay Kittie is at it again, the RP bug had bit and won't let go, so.

My Xiang is an adol, he'll be aging up to adult in a month (or two...?) and I'd really like to do more with him,
I'm disappointed in myself for not really giving him some more focus sooner, but! That's still alright, right? ;;
User Image[X][X]

So here is Xiang, the pale demon, I've been doing a lot of assuming with him up 'til now, cause I haven't been doing enough actual RP, but its assuming based on plot in place and pride beliefs.
Plot in place being the very fierce rivalry with his brother Odhiambo, (Hiam having left the pride for the demon hunters, at this point. RP)

So all of those scars he could have gotten from fights only with his brother, I've assumed though that he has had fights with other members of the pride, that he was picked on, made other rivalries or even some friends and over the months of his youth has learned to fight by defending himself.

Because of what has happened, Xiang holds pretty hard to pride beliefs and ideals, (despite being pale in color.) He has always wanted to be a active and important member of the pride, (and never a slave,) but more so now. He feels that he must be everything that he can be, that he should be, so that his mother's decision to defend him would be the right one.

I want to know what you think of Xiang as a demon lion, more specifically what your lion thinks of Xiang. Being that this is not a huge pride Xiang should know more members.

As his story continues I'd like for Xiang to become a Knight (Arca'an) under Sparda, before that a Defender (Tirma'ath) and ultimately a member of the Royal Guard (Arma'ath) but only if he earns it.

So before, or during, all this I'd like pride Rp, it can be anything, fights, lessons, hunts, talks, snarling matches... Xiang has a pretty developed temper, it's becoming more loose and wild now as he gets older. I'd like them to be in guild (Or PM), I think they're slower this way, but at least easier to keep track of and easier for me to focus on. I'll also do AIM, YIM, or MSN rp, but those don't seem to go well for me since the times that I can get on and RP uninterrupted are not guaranteed to be the same on any given day of the week, weekends being particularly bad. ;;;

I'm also okay with doing RP that would be considered 'in the past' if you'd like to encounter him at a younger stage.
(Xiang was born in September, Juv in November and Adol in March)

If you are interested, PM me and we can plot or just go at it, if you read this and aren't interested (or able at the time) but still maybe your lion has an opinion they'd like to share, PM me XD, especially if you have a higher ranking member of the pride.

Thank you for your time. <3

Kittyintheraiyn

Versatile Cat

Sergeant Sargent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:18 pm
WANTED!
--------------TORMENTS, HORRORS & TWISTED MINDS

User Image

This is Kweu'Rasi. He's currently enslaved to Niliua, a cub nurse, and part of Rhaen's invading force, but I have plans for him to discover a demon within himself. Skieborne has already agreed to help out down the road, but before we can get to that he needs RPs. >3

Contact me via PM or IM
AIM = vampirepiratess

THE DEMON VICTUM:
This animal I have become
Kweu’s arrogance is his downfall. His code of ethics won him friends in the past, yet now it too has resulted in consequence. If it weren’t for his many faults he would be a great leader. He generally wants what's best for everyone - once his own needs are met, loves to be in charge, in control, and important. He always leaps without looking (sometimes, this is also a strength) and at one time seemed to fall in love with every female he met, but after his encounter with the three demonesses he finds himself wary of relationships. He also tends to be overly ambitious and single-minded.

There is darkness in Kweu. His darkness is hidden in plain sight, yet he’s never noticed it before. During his time in the pride his personality will change radically as he learns of this inner-darkness. For the time being he clings to his code of conduct because he believes it is the only thing that makes him better than the demons that captured him.

-Journal Entry

THE PLOT:
Long Version
Note: This is a tentative outline open to suggestions. If selected, some portions will change based on new ideas and revelations acquired during RP, though the general course of the story will remain the same.

At first Kweu will be terrified of the demonic pride. He will despair, thinking that his death is now certain, and fall into a deep depression. For a time he will find comfort in befriending the other slaves. Yet he finds himself plagued by nightmares of shadowy lions ripping at his flesh like hungry hyenas at a kill; he loses his appetite, sleeps little and withers away. (To encourage this, I’ll seek RPs with the nuttier members of the pride) Feeling ill one day, he goes to the watering hole for a drink and suddenly passes out with his nose and mouth in the water. He has another nightmare, but this time the ending is different and he wakes with a start. When he returns to his mistress’s den and lies down to rest his mind drifts back to the dream he had and he begins to reflect on it and on his experiences in the pride.

Once he’s recovered his strength he’ll go to one of the more approachable demons, probably a Sinta'har(e) or a Tu'azan(e), if there are any, or a Yana'hin(e), because they would likely know the pride's ways best, and seek to understand the demons for the first time (before now he's only cowered in fear under the assumption that every member of the pride is either extremely amoral, malicious or insane). As he listens he realizes that he shares some personality traits with demons in the pride. He never considered these traits signs of harboring an inner demon before, but now that he’s begun to re-examine himself he’s finding that all the traits he once thought noble also have a dark side. (At this point I'd also like to RP him doing something that he wouldn't have done before, an act of viciousness or brutality which will lead into the next part...)

What’s more, he feels something new rising within him, a lustful desire to dominate by force and to see and taste blood. Has something in him finally snapped or has his inner demon merely awakened?

At first he tries to resist temptation and maintain his former standards of right and wrong, yet his former morals seem less relevant with each passing day and soon he begins to question why he ever had these beliefs in the first place. Were these beliefs really his own or merely the indoctrinations of his parents? Was he run out of his former pride because of jealousy or because his twin brother knew that he harbored a secret demon? Is it possible that he was brought here by destiny?

Kweu begins exploring these questions by attempting to be more involved in pride affairs. He regains his full strength and seeks challenges to hone his skills in battle. Later, he decides to test his strength by bringing down a large prey animal by himself, one that might pose a risk to his life unless he’s able to bring it down (he would likely accept success as validation of his beliefs). When he feels ready, he’ll challenge his mistress to a duel and put his freedom on the line.

As he ponders these questions and re-discovers himself, he realizes that if he succeeds in changing his rank he will have to make a decision that could endanger his very life. When the time comes for his mistresses to strike, whose side will he fight on? Will he aid the lionesses who took him prisoner, as they were the ones who enabled him to learn of his demon, and gamble everything on their success or defy his captors and join the ranks of the demon pride he once feared?

Only time will tell how this story ends…

Short Version
A proud former king falls into the depths of horror and despair after being dragged through the gates of Hell, but he soon discovers he is not so different from the demons after all...

RP NEEDS:
--- Horror themed RP Ex: Being attacked/beaten/toyed with by a demon; witnessing one of the more gruesome traditions in the pride, such as blood drinking; meeting insane pride members; whatever else you can come up with! If it incorporates one of the pride's traditions, that's even better! (Desired Quantity: Unlimited!)
Note: I do not intend for Kweu to go insane! He will come close, but he will pull himself back before going over the deep end.

--- Slave RP. Friendly slaves will help keep Kweu's mind from snapping. (Desired Quantity: Low)

--- "Educational" RP. These RP oppertunities are for sane (or reletively sane) members only! They will help Kweu shed his prejudices about the pride and set him on the path to discovering his inner demon. The demons don't have to be friendly, but they should be willing to tolorate him. (Desired Quantity: Currently low; will rise later in the plot)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:28 pm
Click here for RAID!! plot! 8D  

Manda

Skilled Explorer

8,700 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100

foxdoll

Supportive Fox

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:40 am
User Image

Girlie needs RP x3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:41 am
User Image

I need some plot/rp with this boy right here. Still trying to work out a personality for him and what not. >: ?  

ktqueen

Fiction1119

Original Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:34 pm
I would love some back rp and current rp for Tamin. Family rp would be LOVED

User Image  
[IC] Aegnor'hini Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers