You've Been Botted! [A Game] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

misslovelyness

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:42 pm
Bertie Botts Every- Flavor Jellybeans

We've all heard of them, right? Well, the strangest thing just happened.

A cauldron full of jellybeans just appeared in the Great Hall!

These jellybeans, however, aren't like any other Bertie Botts you've had in the past, my no. These cause strange effects to happen upon consumption.

The only question is: what will happen to you?

The directions are quite simple, I believe. I will start by saying that I eat a jellybean of a random description. If you wish to let the person interpret what it looks like, you may. Next, someone else comes along and tells me what I taste, and what happens after. Be careful, don't eat more than one. Dangerous and possibly catastrophic events can occur!

Use your creativity! Anything can happen!

*Takes a blue jellybean with white cloud-like wisps upon it out of the cauldron and eats it.*

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:02 pm
Oh no! Misslovelyness just ate a rare and dreadful Bertie Botts jellybean!
First everything seemed normal, but then purple smoke began to rise from her hair, and then her feet swelled up and KABOOM her hair turned into ice sickles! Her skin began to turn odd colors and then frogs jumped out of her nostrils!

Misslovelyness was ushered by Filth hurriedly toward the nurse.

Kimcl reached her hand into the pot and pulled out a multi-colored bean that resembled a Easter egg. She cautiously sniffed the bean then stuck it in her mouth...

(sorry Misslovelyness, you came back after awhile with no long-term effects xD)

KimCL
Captain

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:35 pm
KimCL, I am so sorry. You just ate a dreaded Easter bean. After consuming that particular jelly bean you all of a sudden grow a tail, a pair of bunny ears, and your teeth extend down. You all of a sudden have a vicious appetite for carrots. I think maybe the hospital wing might have something to cure that. Better hop there right away.

Steffyss reached her hand into the pot and pulled out a bean that was glowing with light in every color of the rainbow.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:36 pm
Steffys, I'm afraid you turned into Judy Garland. Although that's really not too horrible a fate...beware of the Munchkins following you around. eek

Stylish took a risk, reached into the pot, and ate a large bean vaguely reminiscent of a Jackson Pollock painting.

The Stylish Nihilist

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:31 am
Oh nifty. Now I have an idea for an avatar. I love munchkins.

Stylish you bite into your bean and all of a sudden your skin starts to swirl with colors. Your have become a human canvas for one of Jackson Pollocks great works.

Steffyss reached into the pot and pulled out a bean that was made to look like Stephen Lynch. Scared she decides to try it anyways.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:11 pm
Steffyss suddenly grows long, blonde hair in braids with a giant horned helmet on her head and starts to sing uncontrollably.

I had to look up who Stephen Lynch was and I quickly browsed wikipedia and caught Broadway and immediately thought opera for some reason.

sweatdrop

orange_button slowly analyzes the beans in the cauldron and pulls out a bright red one that looked like it has the texture of a knit sweater with hearts on it. Afraid of what it would taste like, she bravely tastes it.  

orange_button

Steffasaurus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:34 pm
Stephen Lynch is singing comedian. He was in broadway once but his thing is more funny songs.

Orange_button looks down and notices that she is wearing a knit sweater with hearts on it. All of a sudden the arms wrap around her like a straight jacket and she struggles against it.

Steffyss reachs into the pot and pulls out a black jelly bean with a green Monster energy drink M on it. She smiles and pops into her mouth praying it tastes like a Monster.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:24 pm
Steffys suddenly finds the world moving much, much faster than she's used to! It's as if everything's been sped up to double time, except for her. Very psychedelic!

Stylish shuts her eyes and grabs a random bean that's a very deep, calming blue, glowing faintly green.

The Stylish Nihilist

orange_button

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:33 pm
[Comment on my result: AHH! I'm in the wacky shack!]

Anyway, Stylish suddenly feels a calming sense over her, and feels like she's underwater. But suddenly, she looks down and has turned into a mermaid!

Orange gets out of her straight jacket and shuts her eyes while she's feeling for a bean. She picks one up that's fiery orange [what a coincidence!] and is slightly flecked with amber spots. She daringly pops the jellybean into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:22 am
Orange_button feels her skin burn slightly and her scalp tingles. She hears all those around her gasp and she runs from the room to find a mirror. Upon finding the mirror she looks at her reflection and sees that she has become a Weasely making her crush on Ron creepy in a way.

Steffyss reachs into the pot and pulls out a bean that smells like a library full of books . It has words written all over it so small that she cant read what it says. She puts it in her mouth and chews slowly.  

Steffasaurus

The Stylish Nihilist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:46 pm
When Steffys opens her eyes, she realizes every word people say is now written out in front of her as if it was scripted....including their thoughts. xd

Stylish scoops up a handful of beans and chooses one spiraling with rainbows.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:42 pm
"Wit beyond measure...
People start staring at Stylish as she walks to her table in the Great Hall. She pulls out a large mirror(she must have used magic to fit that in her pocket!)and stares, horrified, because the jellybean has turned her hair, her skin, AND her clothes RAINBOW!!! xp
...is a man's greatest treasure."

Luna___Lovegood

Luna___Lovegood

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:14 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Luna___Lovegood
"Wit beyond measure...
People start staring at Stylish as she walks to her table in the Great Hall. She pulls out a large mirror(she must have used magic to fit that in her pocket!)and stares, horrified, because the jellybean has turned her hair, her skin, AND her clothes RAINBOW!!! xp
Luna sticks her hand deep into the cauldron, closes her eyes, and randomly picks one out. When she opens her eyes, she discovers that she has chosen a strange moon shaped bean!
...is a man's greatest treasure."
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:20 pm
Oh my! Steffyss has eaten the super rare Ravenclaw Jelly bean!
At first Steff begins to re-taste the beans flavor of blueberries and suddenly hears Ravenclaws motto being spoken to her inside her mind. She has been given temparary abilities to read people's minds and know the answer to every question that someone asks her.

Remy slid her hand into the pot and pulled out a striped Purple and lime green jelly bean that just happens to be her favorite colors. She curiously sniffs it and pops it into her mouth.....

Rem10124

Main Forum: Haven for Harry Potter Fanatics

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces