Reply Death Note Guild
DEATH NOTE IS DEAD! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wallrusthegreat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:04 pm
Who agrees after Misa and Light gave up their death notes the storyline became completely different and got boring after that point. I like to hear suggestions and opinions.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 4:30 pm
Death Note will NEVER die as long as there are still dedicated fans... talk2hand
User Image

ToXiKdInOsAuR

Kai Artemios

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:25 pm
ToXiKdInOsAuR
Death Note will NEVER die as long as there are still dedicated fans... talk2hand
User Image

AGREED  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:49 am
well, no not really... it didn't become boring... and yeah, death note will never die as long as their are dedicated fans!!!!! scream  

SeraphicAssassin

x-Twillight-Princess-Ai-x

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:34 am
Personally i hated the point after that

but

I absolutely fell back in love with it when i read death note manga numbah 7

Death note won't die

ever

i mean it

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:52 am
It's true it was better before they gave up their notes, but I still liked what came after that. And I guess I'm also one of the few people who actually liked the ending.
-
Death Note won't ever die, not that the japanese media would allow it anyways: 3 movies, a book, a side-story manga with Naomi... what'll come next?

Psychadelic

Akila_Ishtar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:26 pm
walrusthegreat
Who agrees after Misa and Light gave up their death notes the storyline became completely different and got boring after that point. I like to hear suggestions and opinions.

Yea that part did bore me a bit... but then it got interesting again later... in book 7 I believe? But yea, it's not dead even if that one part was slow. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 8:47 pm
um............ no  

--Amada15--

Zero Sacrifice

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 12:40 pm
Nope. I think it made it more interesting. I mean, otherwise it would've been the same thing over and over.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 1:14 pm
i agree with what Ali says.  

--Amada15--

cherryjuice24

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:10 am
DEATH NOTE WILL NEVER DIE
MUHAHA
I STILL GET PSHYCO WRITING PEOPLE'S NAMES IN MY NOTE

DEATH NOTE WILL NEVER DIE!!!

I STILL LOVE THE STORY AFTER M n L GIVE UP THEIR NOTES~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:08 pm
walrusthegreat

I love to hear other opionions about Death Note, but i don't think that you totally thought this through when you posted this on a Death NOte fan guild. lol

Of course, what i want to ask you is what would've made the series better? I mean, what changes would you have made to make it 'less boring?'  

Hel_LokisDaughter

7,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Psychadelic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:03 am
Hel_LokisDaughter
walrusthegreat

I love to hear other opionions about Death Note, but i don't think that you totally thought this through when you posted this on a Death NOte fan guild. lol

Of course, what i want to ask you is what would've made the series better? I mean, what changes would you have made to make it 'less boring?'

Light would start having an identity crisis after receiving back his memories! I mean, he's the only character in the series whose personality got completely upside down after receiving that damn book (Mikami's a mental case so he doesn't count).  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:10 pm
!!!DEATH NOTE WILL NEVER DIE BUT YOU WILL!!! twisted  

Schizophallic

7,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Beatellicle

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 6:25 pm
I've gotten to the point where Light gives up the Death Note in the manga....I still need to buy more volumes...O_O  
Death Note Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff