Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Down the Rabbit Hole~ An Alice in Wonderland guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for anyone who loves anything to do with Alice in Wonderland, be it the movies, books, or spinoffs. 

Tags: alice, wonderland, mad hatter, rabbit, hearts 

Reply The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)
The Looking Glass Wars[no spoilers] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlyssinReality

Invisible Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 7:24 pm
Have any of you read The Looking Glass Wars. It is SOOO amazing and if you like AiW, you'll love this. The only reason I said no spoilers is because I haven't read the second book yet. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:51 pm
I just read the synopsis for it. XDXD It sounds friggin sweet!!! <3  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

AlyssinReality

Invisible Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:41 pm
User Image

I love it so much. I can't wait to get the second. I would NOT put the book down in school. Everyone was making fun of me. xD

User ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 8:44 pm
So my tekFormat doesn't work in the guild for some reason. It's strange. Does center not work in here or something?  

AlyssinReality

Invisible Citizen

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

_DeVamp_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:19 pm
I am currently reading the second book in the trilogy.
"Seeing Redd"

It is sooo awesome

I can't wait til the third one comes out

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:21 pm
The Lost Goonie
So my tekFormat doesn't work in the guild for some reason. It's strange. Does center not work in here or something?

tektek formats do not work within guilds
I've tried it many times on my main account xD

_DeVamp_

Lady March Hare
Crew

Fanatical Lunatic

29,890 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:38 pm
I read the first one, and I have to say I really did enjoy it. I loved the 'Mad Hatter' character. XD The concept was wonderful; I'm really looking forward to reading the second one. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:50 am
Fairlee
I read the first one, and I have to say I really did enjoy it. I loved the 'Mad Hatter' character. XD The concept was wonderful; I'm really looking forward to reading the second one. ^.^

The secnd on is awesome
I finished it last night

_DeVamp_

Noxious Weed

7,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:44 pm
<~This is a repeat thread, if you could take this discussion to the "But what does it mean? Forum that would be delightful! Because you can discuss all sorts of meanings, spoilers, and exclaimations!~>  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:33 pm
Ah, I love this book. The Mad Hatter was the biggest shock and change to me. Everyone else did shock me at times, but not as big as a splash. The author is amazing at daffling and bazzling us with the whole story and the landscape of the whole land.

I've read somewhere that the author actually heard the story from someone else. o-o Meaning that this story could be true! The very thought is interesting.

I'm still looking for Seeing Redd, but then again.. I haven't been looking very hard. XD

Yo-It--=Shad=-

D!hydr0g3n M0n0x!de

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:30 pm
I do like this series a whole lot, and I can't wait until the third one comes out!!!
(I have a copy of 'Hatter M' signed by Beddor and Liz Cavalier, but that's readily available on his site, so....)

However parts of it seem far too fanfiction-y to me. Just saying.
And I feel like it would DEFINITELY be a better movie than a book.
((And yes, he is working on the screenplay..!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:21 pm
I finished the first book. xD Soooo good!!! I found the second book at BAM. Now I just need to get money to buy it. They were selling it hardcover for $4!!! O_O O the insanity!! After that, I need to find the third book which is supposed to be out but I haven't seen it anywhere....  

Lily of the Sword
Crew

6,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Noob wrangler 100

Rainbow Paint

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:43 pm
i JUST found the forums. this is my first guild and everytime I tried to do go to the forum and stuff i just saw the homepage lol

but anyway sounds like a really interesting book even though i have no idea what its about  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:14 pm
WhatsBeyondMyLookingGlass

no use this:
[align=center]example[/align]

Geccola_

Professional Consumer

AmikaKomenishi

7,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:44 am
Both The Looking Glass Wars and Seeing Red were amazing books. They seemed like children's books at first, but easily captivate and pull you in before showing their darker side. Like everyone else, the concept of the Mad Hatter threw me. He was someone different and altogether a deeper character than ever before. I'm still searching for the third one. Is it out? I've not come across it yet.  
The Crystal Continuum (The Looking Glass Wars and Other Adaptations)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games