Welcome to Gaia! ::

Air Gear: Kings of Kanto [U/C]

Back to Guilds

With Storm Riding at its most popular height, A civil war is brewing to combat its Gentrification. 

Tags: Air Gear, Roleplay, Semi-literate, Slice of Life, Fandom 

Reply [The Archives] Recycling Bin
[Hospital] Great Mercy Refuge Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 5:45 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A state-of-the-art hospital meant to help take care of any ills the riders & visitors might have.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:16 am

Cecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                Storm Rider

That had been certainly the most interesting time he had in a subway. Lucky for him with the third degree burns he didn't feel the pain that the fire had done to him. He had been going through a couple surgery's and so far it was going pretty good. He was still going to be in here longer but things were looking hopeful. He may have a few more surgery's hard to say, but regardless of what happened he wasn't going to stop riding. He also learned from the doctors something really strange. Despite being 39 his body was still 26, the doctors had no explanation for it. His body just apparently had started aging slower when he hit maturity. How did that even work he didn't know, doctors didn't know it was a weird situation. He of course after the deaths the subway situation caused was removed from the ATP and the police force. It was what it was, there was no point crying over it. "I need a cigarette " He would reach over to his pack of cigarettes that one of his old team mates brought in for him.

Tricks:

Stamina: 30/30
                                                                                Wear: 0%

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [80]
                                                                                → Strength: [50]
                                                                                → Stamina: [30]
                                                                                → Jump: [10]
                                                                                → Air Time: 30

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 9:25 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

READ: 215 // Acc: 130(160) // STR: 20(30) // Sta: 55(75) // Jump: 10 // Air Time: 15 //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

When Rain entered the hospital she was quickly put on a cart and taken to the emergency care unit where she was helped as quickly as possible. After the blast they were taken tot he hospital in rolling plains. Napua and Cain were taken tot he emergency as well, all these were taken care of and wrapped up as they were later put in the same room to rest, since they were friends. Rain didn't remember who brought them to the hospital or what had happened when that ATP officer ran away. Rain had blacked out right when her air treks exploded so she didn't know what happened after that, she just hoped her friends Napua and Cain were ok. As Rain laid in the hospital bed she remained asleep first silently wrapped up in bandages as she wires on her to check her pulse.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Stamina: (72/75)
Air Trek Wear: 5%

Tricks used:

Angel-Kami-Sama

Yaroki
[

Klayko
[

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
With the wing regalia dawned on her treks, she would roll into the hospital. She needed to have a few words with a few people. Mainly Dannis and Cecil. See, she was busy working on other things until she heard news about some weird explosion. She only rushed because she figured it would be Kochi but due to certain circumstances she found out that wasn't it. Was a shitty thing to come all the way down to this unlovely place but it was whatever. It reminded her, she need to redo Kochi's brainwashing with 100x effectivity. While true love won't stop the commands and undo the brainwashing. It still was annoying when your project refuse to kill something because she thinks it so hot and wants to ******** it. Either way, she would come into the room and look at Cecil. "Hmmm. Looks like you seen better days. Even with surgery going well. You still look like utter s**t. And you still trying to smoke. Wow you really are a flaming head of garbage.
"

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:46 am

Cecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                Storm Rider

Cecil looked over to Valerie as she spoke. When she called him a flaming head of garbage he laughed. How long had it been since he was called that. "You know the last time I was called that by a girl I ended up marrying her, wonder if its history repeating itself." He gave a small chuckle then looked at Valerie. His eyes while looking rough they did seem to have a caring side to them. He put a cigarette in his mouth looked down to his lighter and lit it. When he raised his head again and looked at Valerie a second time, his eyes no longer had that caring side. Now they were the look of a pure Stormrider. One who didn't care what they destroyed or did while riding.

"I may look like s**t but I don't feel like it. No in fact this has been one of the best days I've had in a long time. I had forgotten how much fun it is to destroy stuff. I finally woken out of my 18 year dream. A dream in which I was a cop and some hero wannabe. So not only have I woken up but I also found out that apparently despite being 39. My body is only 26, the doctors can't explain why. It means I've only wasted 5 years of my life instead of 18. And finally after a long 18 year break Apollo is back." Depending on if Valerie had actually known about police cases, she would have heard the name Apollo if she did. It was a case that started 21 years ago, a year before the founders of Req. Co. had come to America. The case was of a Storm Rider who had formed a team and tore up New York.

Back then AT"s were relatively unheard of in America, however if one knew some good connections they could get a pair from Japan. That is exactly what the rider only known as Apollo did. He got five sets of AT's and formed a team. The team was a pure storm riding team. They destroyed, robbed and generally did what they want. The cops not having dealt with such a thing before had a hell of a time trying to catch the team. For 3 years this team did what they wanted avoiding the cops. Then suddenly the team simply disappeared as if they had never existed. The cops despite 3 years to collect info on the team didn't have much to go on. They did not have any faces or any actual names. All they had was the leaders name Apollo and the emblems left behind. It was one of unsolved cases that the police had. However with the statue of limitations the case was of course abandoned. What the police had no idea of was that Apollo was actually Cecil and had joined the police force. He hid right under there noses the entire time. "Now what reason would a such a beauty as yourself have to be here in my room? Only high school girls visit me these days and I'm sure I've never met you."

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                Noble Negative J3T

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
"Not in your wildest dreams dumbass. If anything,
the only thing that may repeat is your legs getting ******** over if you keep trying to play these games. Your failure of love life has nothing to do with me. Nor do I truly care about it. It doesn't even affect the reason I am here. Sad,
to be on the force and not even know? But I guess, you was a small fry for this reason." She would take the cig from his mouth and snatch it away before flicking it to the ground and stepping on it so it'll be put out. She would then yawn. "I give no ******** who or what you are. If anything I could finish your storm riding dream right now. Wanna test this situation?[" she quipped, holding up her leg, stretched out to show the wing regalia was attached to it, already looking like they were ready to change to stage 2. "Now, if you don't mind. Chill. Anyways. What exactly happened in the subway? More importantly.. How much trouble did you cause and who all Seen you?

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:05 pm
User Image
User Image
Black Swan
C-Rank
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Jump:[50]
→ Air Time:[50]

User Image

The moment she was in the ambulance, the emergency medical technicians, commonly referred to as EMT, in the back began checking Napua's vitals. Taking note that her heart rate and breathing were within acceptable levels, they began the physical examination. Externally her left arm seemed the worst of it, second degree burns from the middle of her forearm to her shoulder; already covered in blisters one of the two quickly applied burn cream and bandages. The other EMT examined the full extent of the other burns, first degree burns covered her abdomen, as well as her right arm. Once the examination was finished, the emergency medical technicians simply applied burn cream to the remaining burns, it seemed this one got incredibly lucky. "Man this kid must have a guardian angel or leprechaun's gold to get away with a bit of second degree burns on one arm." One if the technicians commented as the ambulance slowed to a stop allowing them to take Napua inside the hospital. Unlike Rain and the former ATP officer, Napua's burns didn't warrant immediate attention in Intensive Care Unit, or ICU. Instead she was treated by the resident on duty in the Emergency Room, whom on top of what the emergency medical technicians did ordered a test to make sure her lungs were smoke free and giving her a sedative for the pain before assigning her a room.

Some hours later as the first rays of dawn's early light stretched out across Napua's face the hawaiian girl groaned as she finally began to stir from her slumber. Unfortunately the hospital had called her emergency contact, whom had been way for a sign the island girl would be okay. That simple groan was the only sign they needed though, "Ya fuking lil s**t...." Napua knew that voice but before she could even open her eyes the hit to her cheek came, her sister Lani was here. "You get any idea da kine crazy s**t can happen in da old city? But nah you just gotta go do da dangerous s**t in da subway where some kine gas leak wen blow dat place up. Ya know how scared I was wen I went get da kine call you here? f** Pua think for once, you get family who worried bout you." With that the hawaiian woman hugged her baby sister fighting back tears. "Thank God you safe girl," Napua smiled back at her sister. "Come on Lani ya think a little fire could hurt me, da bugger was action. Ya know except for the whole almost dying thing." Laughing weakly, the Jade Road rider tried to return the hug only to find her left arm in an elevated sling. Attempting to remove her arm from the sling caused it to blossom into an inferno of pain. So great was the pain that Napua couldn't help but cry out in pain a little. However when she tried to lay it back down her sister stopped her, having sat up at the sound of Napua's pain. "Oh no Pua, doc told me wen ya went wake up you need for move yer arms and torso. Dey say dat way ya skin no heal wrong."

Sighing Napua clinched her jaw as she moved her arm out of the sling, as she began bending it her eyes teared up a bit more in frustration at how much it hurt rather than the actual pain. After a few agonizing minutes of bending, stretching and rotating her arm Lani allowed Napu to put her arm back in the sling. "You was laughen da while time ya guys." Napua said with a glare at her sister who was attempting to hide a smile. Lani's phone buzzed as she opened her mouth to respond, checking the message her expression turned from amusement to one of annoyance. "Sorry Pua but I gotta go dat was da boss tree people wen call out so I need go fill in; da doctor say ya need for stay at least a day here ta make sure ya bubble arm no get infected or swell up. I'll come get ya tomorrow morning if you no find one ride." With a kiss on the cheek Lani got up and headed off to work.

Laying on the hospital bed with nothing but her thoughts was completely unbearable, for someone like Napua who was constantly moving it was the worst kind torture. Swinging her legs over the side of the bed and pulling her left arm out of the sling Napua noticed the extra clothes Lani must have brought for her to change into tomorrow. "A day early won't hurt, " closing the door she pulled off the hospital gown carefully before pulling on her clothes. Stepping out of her room, I wonder if Rai and the tin man are here too? Walking down the hallway Napua began checking each room looking for her friends. After a few wrong turns and a helpful nurse, Napua found Cain's room. Wow Tinman luck for you no body else get da kine robot stuff like you. Looking through the doorway she noticed he was still unconscious, guess I wasn't da only one catchen up on da zzz's. Turning on heel, the hawaiian girl once more took off down the hall once more looking for Rain's room. "Where you at gurl?" She wondered aloud with a heavy sigh.

User Image
Thoughts: "Whare you at gurl?"
Where: Great Mercy Refuge
With: Hospital full of people
OOC: Word count 900

User Image

N7-Ame

Noble Negative J3T

[quote" "]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2017 2:04 am

Cecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                Storm Rider

This women was certainly a head strong one that was for sure. Now that was something Cecil could appreciate. Once again he laughed as she insulted him. What kind of person laughed at insults directed towards them? Only two kinds of people did that. Those who understood that laughing would make people unwilling to continue insulting you and those who didn't care what people thought or said about them. He was the later not caring if someone said something about him. When Valerie brought up her leg he gave a whistle, both at her very good looking leg and at the Regalia. Though he wished she hadn't stole his cigarette. "I did always wonder who had the Wing Regalia, as unlike all the others it isn't listed. I do want to know how you managed to pull that off. As for testing a situation out, if I had my legs I would gladly. But at the moment the best I can do is throw this knife I have at you. Wouldn't make for much of a match that is for sure."

Cecil shook his head admitting defeat in that regard, the knife was brought in as well with the cigarettes. It was to defend himself against anyone who decided they wanted to take revenge for the subway incident. "You have a lot of questions for someone who hasn't even bothered to give me a name. But if you are so insistent who am I to say no to such a cutie. What happened in the subway was a bunch of idiot kids not taking advantage of the opening I gave them. Some girl and another guy were fighting a goth chick. Like one of those weird vampire things that came out in hordes. Except this one was alone and seemed much stronger. I ended up coming in at a good time saving the girl from most certain death. Got a good hit on the vampire chick. "

Cecil then sighed as he now brought up the part of the story that pissed him off. "Another chick showed up guess the three of them were friends or something. But here is the good part. Those ******** morons sat there talking instead of attacking the vampire chick with the opportunity I gave them. The Vampire chick sends a tornado my way and so deciding it'd be best to leave them to their fate. I avoid the tornado and try to get the ******** outta there. Turns out the vampire chick was of the smell road. Place lit up like a fire cracker. Of course I got all the blame despite the fact I've never been against such a rider before. Sure I've read about the road and maybe there was a smell from it but I thought that was just the subway. The vampire chick wasn't even wearing AT's so of course I didn't think I'd blow the place up. Of course based on that fireball, it wouldn't of mattered anyways. If I didn't just sit there and get torn up by a tornado me just moving on my AT's would have blown the place up." He shook his head at the whole thing, it was really annoying to him.

Cecil then was asked about the trouble and who saw him albeit in a non grammatically correct way. Not like it particularly mattered as she might just talk like that. "Well enough trouble to get me kicked off of the ATP and NYPD. But there isn't officers waiting outside making sure I don't go anywhere. So I would say legally I'm not in any trouble. As for who saw me, those three that were there. The metal man and the Hawaiian chick who came later both probably don't know who I am or even my name. The blue hair chick with the big boobs seemed to recognize me, though she seemed to try and hide it. Other then that I suppose the person who found us there. That covers everyone I do believe."

Tricks:

R.E.A.D[170]

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:22 am
User Image

The course of events that transpired were sloppy to say the least, but here she was, hours after it happened and an hour before everything that would take place would begin. It certainly was a hot mess to not warrant any blame, sure enough, but it was the reports and forensics that occurred about the situation that made everything inconclusive to say the least. It required further investigation and she was getting directly to the source of the matter.

“He did well,” she stated to another figure. “The criminal that escaped under YOUR nose in the first place is now in a position to where she can't escape. Still, that explosion in the subway was too massive. Some of the witnesses are painting an elaborate story.”

Her light brown eyes cut the other figure so sharp a glare that the relaxed conversation held up until that point had turned immediately cold. “I have no intention of stopping your mad games like I had none with stopping Percival. I will however, conclude the investigation. Whatever happens after that, you can decide.”

Dannis walked out the room they were in, heels clicking as she as clad in an ATP attire fit for a female in charge of the military, well, in a more bustier approach with clothes that made sure to reveal just enough and hug her body the right way complete with the famous Admiral’s hat. When she walked, her hips and body swayed with one that commanded attention and authority. To some, it made them swoon. The Brasilian female opened forth the first door to which held the occupant known as Rain after the doctors gave her the clear to proceed the second the woman had awoken from her injuries and treatment. She placed a stick of thick bubblegum into her glossy purple lipstick coated lips before fully examining the girl before her.

“Of course you knew this day would come,” her tone was calm, yet stern and cold, one that would make any hair on a person’s body stand still. Her eyes? They themselves were powerful with a gaze that warranted anyone near to cut the bullshit and get right to the point.“A criminal is involved in a Subway massacre dealing with vampires. The stories themselves say to fabricate just you, but I don't operate from hearsay. I'm interrogating all of you.”

She was starting with the heavy questions, one that was very simple yet very complex with answers. "What happened?”

Noble Negative J3T"

N7-Ame

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

"You're so silly dear. You should know as well as I do. If she was truly under my watch, she would of never made it off the island. Besides, it brought more information that I needed." Valerie retorted, not really giving much of a care to Dannis and her words. She did what she wanted, Valerie did what she wanted. It was however, Percival seemed interesting.
However, last she checked, that the vampires got to him. Yes, she knew about her counterpart's idea of testing her kids. Really retarded, but it nothing that has to do with her. Once Dannis left, she would look back at the man in the hospital bed before shaking her head

"I would appreciate it if you keep all your little horn dog mannerisms to yourself. Trust me. It's not happening. At all. Though, I am still a woman. I appreciate the compliment though. My legs are a work of art" she started. If he kept up the mannerisms, she was going to literally break every single bone in his arm. Without any type of remorse. She would chuckle a little at his admittance of defeat. "At least you know your place. Better to stay there. If you tried it though. I certainly can end your life now....and I just told you to stop with the compliments. Got damn it." her voiced yelled. Then hearing the situation. How...why..Bruh. "You know. You lucky I need you for stuff later. I shall be sending you in for a reconstructive surgery. High tech thanks to air trek technology and regalia power. BUT. Before we send you in there to get all healed up." she whispered before taking his hands in hers sweetly. "I might as well give you a surgery gift. For good luck" she whispered. With hands still entwined is his, she would give him a kiss on the lips. Why? It was a sweet beginning to a bitter end. With a few swift movements. both his arms would be dislocated off the shoulders before follow up attack. Literally within seconds, his arms would be broken and fractured in multiple places. His arms literally probably looked like broken spaghetti noodles.

"When the surgery is done. Meet me back at the ATP station. Try not to strain yourself. Even though your legs be good as new and your bones and other injuries would technically be healed. Any sudden movements or strenuous activity is going to ******** it up and you be in a hospital bed for months instead of getting back out here and being normal."

Noble Negative J3T
Captain

9,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:57 pm
While everyone else was busy talking and such, Cain was busy being rolled around in a wheel chair. Both of his arms and legs were broken and needed repairs while his body was riddled with second degree burns. Seems the shock of the explosion had knocked the man out. He was slumpt over, sleeping as he was wheeled to a room. It was a good thing a mechanic was called beforehand or else he would have been there longer.

(Money: 67.60)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:21 pm
User Image

✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖Rain Kwon ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖ ✖

READ: 215 // Acc: 130(160) // STR: 20(30) // Sta: 55(75) // Jump: 10 // Air Time: 15 //
With:

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Rain would soon wake up as she felt that couldn't move her legs all that well, as she would wake up fully she saw that both of her legs had been wrapped up she started to freak out a bit as she looked around frantically seeing that she was in a hospital bed with a doctor close to her, after being told to calm down she would calm down for the most part, enough to listen to what the doctor had to say. She was informed that there had been an explosion at the subway and Rain and her friends were found with severe burns on her bodies. Rain had the worst of it as her air treks had blown up and both of her legs had been dealt with third degree burns and if she didn't do surgery on it she wouldn't be able to walk ever again, she had a pause as she would lean back in her bed as she was also glad that her friends were all fine and alive just suffered some massive burns as well. As Napua came into her room Rain gave a small but light smile seeing her all and well. "I'm glad you're ok Napua, tell me what happened? I remember blacking out right when that atp officer left using that trick of his." Rain asked as she was looking at her but then her room door opened and then came in an atp officer in a suit, from the looks of things it looked looked like the officer knew exactly who she was even with her disguise. just hearing her stern and cold stare and that voice made every part of her body scream out for her to run away. But it was obvious that she couldn't but it didn't look like she was going to get arrested but instead interrogated, she had numerous experience with interrogations so she would answer them honestly and correctly to the best of her knowledge.

Rain then went back tot he beginning as she started. "I was riding out at the underground subway like any other day, until out of no where this dark clothed lady came out of no where and attacked me with two blades, I did my best to defend myself but it was obvious she was much stronger than me. She was weird, like as if she came from a movie or something she had powers to things I haven't seen existed in this world, she could scream so loud that all lights popped int he subway, she could disappear int he darkness then teleport behind me with me realizing it. If it wasn't for my friends Cain and Napua I would easily died in that subway station. Everything was going ok until that atp officer came into the picture, after he came in everything started to go south." Rain then frowned as she would think about it for a moment as she continued. "Yeah it was that ATP officer Cecil, when he came into the picture everything started to go wrong, I could tell he road the Flame road from his entrance, but then he turned his back on the lady then left using some trick. Then thats where my memory ends, after I watched him running away with some trick I blacked out and next thing I know I'm on his hospital bed with both of my legs wrapped up and been told I have third degree burns on my legs." Rain said as she would then look at the atp officer and said. "Thats all I know I swear, like I said I blacked out before anything else happened, I was told the subway exploded but I have no memory of that happening in my eyes." Rain then looked at Napua and asked. "Did they find my air treks on me after the explosion? Even if they exploded the tuner told me that my air treks were special and that they were unbreakable, I know that Cain can bring it back to its original build, I just need whatever if left of my air treks!" Rain asked Napua maybe she knew something about them, she then turned back at the atp officer and said. :I don't care if the guy who did this is an atp officer, make him pay for what he has done to me and to my friends and to all those he injured or has killed at the subway, he should not go unpunished for this." Rain then felt intense pain coming from her legs as the pain killers were going away and Rain would grip her sheets as she made a small yell of pain, making the doctors from the outside come in to treat her again. Rain laid her head back onto the bed as she tried to relax from the pain she was going through right now.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Stamina: (72/75)
Air Trek Wear: 5%

Tricks used:

Angel-Kami-Sama

Yaroki
[

Klayko
[

N7-Rain

Loyal Knight

13,425 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100

Black Fire Lord

Demonic Bachelorette

13,000 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:32 pm

Cecilxxxxxx.
                                                                                Storm Rider

Cecil shrugged as she rejected his little compliments. He was still going to say what he wanted to say. Though when she grabbed his hands he raised an eyebrow. Then came the kiss, yes the kiss. It was unexpected to say the least but highly enjoyable. He gladly embraced the kiss though he had that feeling it wasn't going to be just a kiss. No after all a girl didn't just decide to kiss him after literally telling him it was never going to happen. Then came the dislocation, not unexpected. He kept the kiss while she was gladly breaking his arms. It was painful but he didn't cry out. He ran with the Mafia in his younger years. Once he had been accused of something he didn't do, a weeks worth of torture to get him to confess. They did find the real culprit after a week and he was of course given some serious stuff after that. He got to kill the ******** who had actually done the crime in the first place. The point was after that things didn't seem to hurt as much, nothing compared to that week.

Once she broke the kiss he grit his teeth looked at his arms then sighed. "Wonder what will be broken when we have sex, whatever I call worth it. I'll be sure to take your advice cutie. I'll meet you at the station after the surgery, though a name would be nice. Unless you don't even want to tell me that in which case I guess cutie will do." He couldn't even smoke now, well unless he could maybe get his lighter to work with no arms. He didn't see that happening anytime soon. Well nothing to do but get the surgery.

Tricks:

Stamina: 50/50
                                                                                Wear: N/A

R.E.A.D[170]
                                                                                → Acceleration: [105]
                                                                                → Stamina: [50]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:18 pm
User Image

She sat down in a chair, a recorder playing under the the notebook of which she was jotting down notes. Like an open book, she told a story, one about heartaches that the man on the piano could play and make it in to a song that everyone could know the verse. Still, it was lacking substance, a bass. Why was she doing this all, exactly? Even with the forensics, she couldn't exactly place some minor details. Neither could Rain apparently, so there Dannis was, nodding her head as if to say "Yes. Yes. Go on, you pleb."

She stopped the female from talking when she felt she had enough. Why? Because it was seemingly one-sided when she made pleas for the bad rascawwy man to atone for his crimes.

"There is some truth to your story, however..." her heels clicked around the surface of the hard floor, the female walking towards the sheets of which covered the wounded female's legs. "Your AT's was also another source to the explosion.
If I made the scary white man from town who couldn't even pleasure, fondle or gargle his own sac of numbnnuts pay for killing others, that means you would also be a part of the source. Your AT's are locked away as evidence for that matter. If the results determine you were innocent, there may be a way to reverse your charges. Now..."

She turned towards Napua, the source of who was looking for Rain. She opened the door and stared directly at her. "You sustained the least amount of injuries. Sing me your song and sell me your story."

Cecil was sedated, but he was not whisked to operation right away. Those were Dannis's orders as she did tell Val she would like to have a little..."fun.." with him.

Noble Negative J3T"

N7-Ame

Yaroki

Black Fire Lord

Klayko
Crew

Blessed Tactician

Yaroki

Omnipresent Genius

12,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:31 am
User Image
User Image
Black Swan
C-Rank
→ Acceleration: [40]
→ Jump:[50]
→ Air Time:[50]

User Image

After wondering a while longer a doctor was able to direct her back to Rain's room. Brah ya fing kidding me right? She be with da Tinman, Napua mentally kicked herself as she returned to the room. Unfortunately before she could say even one word a strangely dressed woman talking about vampires and the explosion. While it sounded crazy the hawaiian girl would be lying if she said that the goth chick hadn't creeped her out, worse than anyone she had ever met, Napua would be lying big time. So I'm guessin da psycho goth girl must a used some kine crazy power ta set up da explosion. Was dat mini hurricane just da kine distraction or someting. Listening to Rain's story, the island girl couldn't help but see more than a few things wrong with said recollection of events. It was clear Rain, as much as Napua loved the girl, was showering some serious hate on the Air Track Police. Flopping down in another chair, something she instantly regretted due to the pain send from her burned arms and midriff, as her friend went off calling for blood. Chill gurl you be puttin it on a bit tick, if her friend wasn't careful her own cries might get turned around on her. Looking at the strange woman, her outfit wasn't normal yet recently Napua had seen New York had a plethora of different styles. What really stood out for the hawaiian was the eyes, bet there's a cool story dat goes with dem no nonsense peepers.

She was so lost in her own thoughts that Napua nearly missed what the woman said about Rain's tracks being a source of the fire. Damn I was just jokin brah, no need for send my gurl up da creek. Napua thought shifting in her seat when the weird woman addressed her. "First sista need for set da record straight, my gurl here got it wrong scaredy cat braddah went get dere before me. " Napua said looking at the girl laying in the bed, as if to say "sorry gurl but gotta tell it like it is". "Now I went down dare for try find my gurl to go ride, I know she go down dare loads of times." While her reason for going down might have been a lie but saying she went there looking for a fight sounded bad. "I never get more dan a few meters when da lights went go out. Thinkin somebody was in trouble with one da street gangs, I went rush to help. If not for da Tinman, dis girl's boo," pointing at Rain with her thumb before continuing. "We going da have been fightin in da dark, which da goth chick no seem for mind. After what you said I think she could a been one vamp. Anyways wen I went get dare I never know if braddah man scaredy cat or goth chick was da one who was causin da trouble. " Taking a breath before chuckling a little, "in hindsight I shoulda used my Infinite Tremor for hold dem both. But instead I went ask my gurl here what's what, next thing I know goth chick sendin a hurricane at us and as I start for counter her I notice braddah man running. Den s**t really went down south, some crazy fire ball came from no where. But ya know thinking bout it now dat hurricane coulda been one distraction or somethin while dat vamp goth girl did some smell road gas crap." Napua had only seen one smell road rider before and he showed just how flammable that road was by being dumb enough to smoke while riding.

The next part of her story was one Napua would have rather forgotten but she'd come this far. "Anyways once I saw dat fire coming from da entrance and the exit I went do da only thing I could think to do. I bum rush dat bugga covering my mouth an prayen I no end up like a pig in da immu hot and under rocks." Talking about the fire almost seemed to make Napua's left arm feel like it was burning again. Squeezing her hand into a fist to snap herself out of it, "I can't say how long I was riding through da fire or why I never get burned more. Maybe it was my momentum or fa devil share his luck, but I knew I was not goin ta due dare. When I went break through da other side da fire I blacked out ." Taking a deep breath she looked up at the strange woman with a renewed spark. "I hope dat answers your questions but couldn't braddah man have given ya all dis?" Napua asked curious about what this woman wanted to know. If they knew vampires or whatever was attacking why bother kids instead of just asking their own guy?

User Image
Thoughts: "What you really wanna know?"
Where: Great Mercy Refuge
With: Rain and Purple Lips
OOC: Word count 826

User Image

N7-Ame

Noble Negative J3T

Klayko

[quote" "]

[The Archives] Recycling Bin

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]