Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Little Phony

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Phonyland! 8D 

Tags: phony, phonies, phonyland, unicorn, pegasus 

Reply My Little Phony
[ORP] HALLOWEEN 2016 COSTUME BALL Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:44 pm
A sudden bump from an unknown phony nearby who was merely passing managed to snap Out of Orbit back into reality. Her hooves slowed in their clapping before the filly realized who the next participant was.

"Oh...um... it's my turn, right?""

In an uncertain manner, she hoisted herself up so she could try to mimic the sort of success that Totoro has with her own apple-adventure. She was nowhere near the confidence level the forest guardian had, so she didn't let her hooves leave the edge of the bucket.

She leaned forward, absolutely uncertain about her life choices at this point. Out of Orbit paused, glancing to Totoro as if silently asking for advice.

How in the world did the Forest Guardian make this look so easy?!

Fea Line
More fluff, but also LOOKIT OoO GO... sorta!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:57 pm
The Old Enough stallion smiled at the foal as only one wearing a Guy Fawkes mask could smile. Of course his true expression was a mystery, but then, being dressed as V, a great deal of him was meant to be shrouded in mystery.

That was one reason Hard Truths' liked this costume so; he didn't have to try so hard to look pleased or happy or like he was enjoying himself when his mask did it for him. On the other hand, he didn't have to try so hard to seem grumpy or irritable to keep up his reputation, either.

"Not at all," the unicorn answered gently, dipping his head. "I'm just surprised a foal such as yourself would be brave enough to venture into this manor alone. I suppose you might have a friend waiting to meet you here already, though. Why did you decide to come, if I may be so bold?"

~Twilight...Angel~

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:37 am
Caramell grinned, shaking her face a bit before grabbing the apple after she was certain it was relatively dry. Mouth now free of fruits and other obstructions, she allowed herself to laugh a good minute or so. "Man, haven't done that in forever! I forgot its harder than it sounds." she said, shaking her head softly at the filly's compliment. "Aah thank you... but I'm sure there are ponies who could do this in half the time I did!" she mused, smiling.

She watched as Orbit climbed her way up the barrel and teetered on the edge. Caramell's pawed hooves shot out then hovered close enough but not quite having a hold of the little dear. She didn't want her to topple into the water but didn't want to invade personal space toooo much. "Go for it! If you want too that is. I would totally understand if you didn't want to get wet." she nodded, casting the cutest ballerina a wink.

Though she was sure Confetti would have no problems diving in, what given his recent history.... the thought made her giggle once more.

LizzyMoo
AAHH sorry i didn't tag yesterday ! XnX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:16 pm
Jack O' lightly danced on his feet in a sort of skipping motion. He was just happy that it was alright for him to be there on his own! Really he didn't think it would be alright, he just didn't have anyone to actually attend with. It makes it hard... but he was alright! There are always new Ponies to meet after all.

Getting more excited, he hopped closer to Hard Truths to actually answer his question. "No, I wasn't meeting anyone here... I don't think I actually know anyone here..." His yellow eyes scanned the room. "I wanted to come because if something spooky or unexpected happened, I didn't want to miss it! That would be terrible to miss something like that!" His face scrunched up a bit, "Imagine if something awesome happened and I wasn't around. Others would be talking about it FOREVER and I would be the only one who didn't know about it!" He nodded to himself in agreement. "Don't you think that that would be a terrible thing to happen?"

Kitomyx

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:13 pm
Totoro was ever so helpful, steadying the little filly before she got started with the "game." Out of Orbit crinkled her nose a bit as she thought over the subject. The forest guardian was quite right, the filly didn't really want to get wet. However, that wouldn't have been fair that she got Totoro to demonstrate if Out of Orbit had no intentions of playing.

Dawning the most convincing smile she could muster (which wasn't that convincing), the filly replied "N-no...I'm fine...really..."

She lowered her face ever so slowly to the nearest apple, seeming to think that if she was careful, she could get the apple out of the bucket with ease.

Carefully.

Carefully.

A tame looking yellow apple bobbed nearby. With a tiny puff of air, she tried to n** at the fruit.

It sank under the water briefly before springing back up, causing the water to splash all over Out of Orbit's face.

Fea Line
Tis okay! I CAN MAKE FLUFF FOREVER surprised

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:20 pm
Truths raised his brows at the colt's happy little skip, though of course since he was wearing a full-faced mask, it wasn't visible. He couldn't imagine what the foal seemed so pleased about.

"I see. So you want something spooky or unexpected to happen, is that it?" He smirked slightly at the orange phony's hypothetical situation. "Is that so?"

He shrugged upon being asked if that would be a terrible thing. "I'm not sure I agree. If everyone was talking about something that happened when you weren't around, then naturally you'd hear about it anyway. It wouldn't make much difference whether you'd found out about the occurrence first-hand or second-hand. However, if you're here where everyone else is and something really unexpected and spooky is happening elsewhere, no one would know about it."

~Twilight...Angel~

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:51 am
Cotton truly was beside herself. No one had ever phrased things quite like that, nor given her that much praise for what she did. Not to say phonies and foals weren't grateful any time they received a gift from her but to hear it put so..... just so inspiring made her yellow cheeks flush a soft pink color. 'You really think so?" she beamed, allowing herself to be spun as the last of the song wound its way down for whatever tune continued next.

She hadn't ever put that much serious thought into it before, at least not in that exact way. It was just what she did, what she lived for, she never thought about giving up. Just like she never really thought twice about other aspects of her life. It just seemed to come natural. "Yes... I would say that's my purpose." she nodded confidently, then added with a laugh. "I mean after all, its part in my name and my cutie mark." she grinned, proud of that fluff of cotton that adorned her flank that was currently half covered by her skirt.

Then an idea hit her. "Would you like one?! A little Captain plush!" she seemed to light up at the idea, giggling. Even should he declined..... she was pretty sure that was going to be the next plush she attempted.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:06 pm
Caramell felt kind of like a rocking horse. Any way Orbit moved, her hooves did their best to mimic the foals actions to ensure she was there to catch the filly if things started to go south. She couldn't help but giggle however as the little one reached out with her cutest little muzzle nipping at the apple. It evaded the filly's grasp as it sank under water then popped back up with a tiny splash. "Oops!" Caramell laughed softly, peering around to see Orbit's face, trying to judge if the cutest ballerina was upset or not at having gotten wet. "I can always fetch some napkins or maybe a towel to dry you off. You almost had it though, it was so close!" she said in praise, hoping Orbit hadn't gotten discouraged already!

LizzyMoo
Cutest fluff!

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

LizzyMoo

Rainbow Senshi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 10:53 pm
Out of Orbit squeaked in surprise as she was sprinkled by moisture. It wasn't an offensive amount, considering how careful she had been just moments ago. She let out a surprised gasp, but other than that it was hard to read whether she was upset or not.

Her bunned-up tail flicked a bit before she once again repeated the same procedure to try and secure an apple got herself. That same yellow Apple taunted her, bobbing gently in the pool of water, enticing the filly to try for it again.

And like any foolish fish, the filly fell for the bait. She slowly descended upon the fruit and attempted another careful n** at the fruit. Once more it slipped away, splishing her this time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:37 am
"Of course I do," the pegasus answered, looking as though he was surprised she'd even asked the question. "Maybe you just didn't realize all this time, though, because it's just something that comes to you so easily." He shrugged. "But what comes to me easily is seeing how others stand out and shine brightest when it comes to what they love best."

He laughed lightly as she agreed about her purpose and referenced both her cutie mark and name. "Oh! Right, of course. Seems like a whole lot of purpose to be summed up in either of those things, though."

Blinking at Cotton's sudden offer, Swing's ears perked. "Me? Oh, I'd be flattered, but I'd hate to ask you to go through so much trouble. You know, if you felt like it, though," he continued, feeling a little embarrassed for asking, "...I wouldn't mind giving one of those special plushies with an extra bit of character a home. If you happened to have one already you wouldn't mind giving up."

Fea Line

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

Freaksrus

Sarcastic Codger

24,440 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Survivor 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 am
Kitomyx
Boss Skill stared at Hook Slash like his head had fallen off. "What, arcade games and hide-and-seek?" He made a face. "Well, how many arcade games have you played? You must'a played more than one, right? Was it a one-player game, or two-player? Two-player means you can play with someone else."

He held up his Master Chief helmet. "This is the helmet of a character from a famous shooter video game called Halo. It can be one-player or two-player. Sometimes there are puzzle games where you have to solve problems, but usually those are jus' one-player. I don' think they're as fun."

Tapping his hoof against his chin, he said, "In Halo, you can kinda use hide-and-seek as a strategy to beat bad guys 'cause you hide from 'em when they're tryin' to shoot you, but then you go seek 'em out to kill 'em before they kill you first. But there're also other competitive games that are two-player like racin' or fightin' games. Make sense?"

Hook Slash nodded. "I've played a few by myself. I haven't played any with others." He thought about it some more.
"That game sounds fun. Halo..." He said it because it sounded funny to him.
"Hmm. I might like the fighting games more. I haven't tried any Racing games though. Oh yes I think I understand these games better. Are they on the arcade boxes?" He had forgotten about everything but these games. He was still a babby after all...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:16 pm
Tilting her head, Caramell bit her lip a moment while studying the filly. She really couldn't tell if Orbit was upset or not at the water droplets on her face. But then the little one continued with renewed vigor at attacking the apple barrel and the offending yellow orb in question.

Laughing, Caramell raised her 'paws' up in a cheer. "You can do it Orbit! Snag that pesky apple!" she beamed, rooting for her new little filly friend. "Show that apple whose boss! You got this!" the mare nodded, confident. Orbit would snatch it in no time and be victorious!

Still, Caramell never let her guard down and kept herself vigilent for any signs that Orbit might slip.

LizzyMoo

Fea Line

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:18 pm
Giggling a bit, he tapped around on his feet. "I would enjoy seeing something interesting happen at least. Even if it's spooky or unexpected. Just something that could be talked about." He cocked his head a bit, "Or maybe even something where we all get to play along. That would be interesting Like a mystery!"

Jack O' stopped giggling as soon as he suggested that something could be happening someplace else. That was something the orange foal had never even CONSIDERED before. It was a terrible thing to think about for him. "But I need to be here first-hand or it's not the same! Finding out about it wouldn't be the same as seeing it. And what if it's something that everyone just says is something you would have had to be there for." He stamped his hoof, "I've had that happen to me before ya know. It was TERRIBLE." He stamped around a bit more at the memory.

Kitomyx

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:01 pm
At first, the cowboy’s response had Jolly Roger regretting he’d even made the offer. He mistranslated the initial stunned silence and blundering as signal for surprised disinterest. He’d overstepped the line. He should have left it as a harmless flirtation instead of offering to- what? What exactly had he even offered? More than one night of companionship, the potential of a relationship. He was such a fool.

Jolly Roger’s face went blank as he crushed his feelings into a little ball in preparation for rejection.

It didn’t arrive.

The other stallion still seemed on the back-foot and his response was a mess, leaving Jolly Roger to catch up. It was as if he was talking to someone entirely different from the suave cowboy. He didn’t really mind. Rocky Road. This was Rocky Road.

“Likewise,” he responded automatically. Then he scowled, looked away again as he considered his next move. “If one night is all you’d prefer,” he said stiffly, “that’s fine too.”

Chrystali

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

Chrystali
Crew

Enigmatic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:18 pm
"I -- wh -- " He blinked a few times before shaking his head hard enough to almost lose his hat. "No! No. I don't think that far ahead, and you are, and that's -- new." Rocky meant it, and in the kindest way possible. It wasn't like anyphony could deal with him more than an hour, let alone an entire evening. Suave words only went so far, after all.

He didn't do so much as glance around at the on-going party, visibly enthralled, nosing the scowling pirate with a coy smile. "You want to get out of here? Doesn't have to be to your ship if you don't want, but I'd rather spend some time with you outside all these flashing lights."

Ruriska

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces