Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Positroneidon
Crew

Junior Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:24 am
E.F.F headquarters main base located in America.

(( More details to be added by the federation higher ups, but feel free to RP right way, feddies ! ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:04 am
      Rurick Steinette

With the expedition plan in motion, the condition of the Federation HQ was chaotically busy. Alot of movement here and there in preparation. Ships like Medea and Big Tray with their cargo open and alot of different stuffs loaded onto them, some with the help of MS, even. Amongst the MS Pilots that were assigned to sortie to Mongolia, Rurick went to the rally point and see that almost no one have came. There were also a lack of order, thus the men seems at disorder and confused. " Well... At this rate, it won't be surprising if some vultures have already grabbed the treasure by the time we get there... These bunch's definition of haste seems off... " The blonde pilot couldn't help but to complain at the situation, crossing his arm and scan the place as he too has yet to be issued with further order. " Geeze... So much for effective and efficient paperwork expert bigwig staffs sitting all day in air-conditioned room... " he continued to complain as he waits for a senior officer to do something about it.

(( Everyone ? Anyone ? Someone ? We feds kinda needs to post here... sweatdrop ))  

Stratholme

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:33 pm
Sergeant Ryan Greyson
"Let's see what'cha got!"

Ryan wiped his brow as he walked out of the hangar of one of the ships. Things were moving too slow. He knew it, the others knew it. Hell, even the brass knew it. But nobody was going to do anything about it. Instead, the blonde haired pilot pulled a case and a zippo out of his jacket pocket. He flipped open the case and pulled from it a pre-cut cigar, and placing it between his lips. Replacing the case with one hand, Ryan flipped his zippo open and lit the cigar with the other, taking a few puffs so the fire would take.

Once his cigar was lit, Ryan walked over to the other ship. They wouldn't be too much longer now. The TC2 was loaded, his GM was loaded, the supplies were almost loaded. They were still behind. That's when he noticed Steinette just standing to the side. "Hey, kiddo!" Ryan walked over and pulled the cigar from his mouth. "Glad you could make it to the party!" Despite his position, Ryan wasn't even in uniform even though he was on duty. He hated the thing.

Stratholme

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 7:37 pm
      Rurick Steinette

Rurick sighs as he looked over the cigarette smelling man. " Party, eh... Might just be a last dinner should we can't bring our asses back here, or get our rations cut off by some angry fat men behind the tables when the loot is pilfered by the vultures. " he shrugged his shoulders, still hoping for any progress. " Like how they might cut yours when they found out you're not even wearing the standard issued uniform again ? " he added, half joking, out of intention to remind the man to wear the rule abiding attire for less trouble.

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:19 pm
Stratholme
Sergeant Ryan Greyson

Ryan chuckled as he raised his cigar to his mouth. "They would have to actually do paperwork then." Ryan stuck the cigar hetween his teeth as he about-faced and motioned for Rurick to follow. "So, how much have you been briefed, Steinette?" Ryan wantedbto make sure everyone was on the same page. Otherwise, confusion would ensue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:31 pm
      Rurick Steinette

Rurick took a step back and swished his arm to blow the cigar's smoke away. " Nothing past the outline about we going to Mongolia to dig out a classified legend and to rally up here. " he said, looking outside and see the still busy situation. " My guess : we're way behind schedule and the superiors forgot to issue further command. Too busy eating donuts maybe... " he complained, thinking that the federation is moving too slowly.

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:29 pm
(I'm moving things along. Anyone else is already on the ships.)

Sergeant Ryan Greyson

Ryan only nodded. "Well, I say it's high time we get things moving along." Ryan walked into the jet that the suits were loaded into. High speed vessel, it was. Wouldn't take much for them to get there. G-Forces during takeoff were a pain though. "Come on. We're taking off now. We get there first, secure the area, then the rest of the crew comes in behind us."

Ryan stepped onto the jet and walked past his suit. "We take off in five. Get changed into a pilot suit if you want."

Stratholme

PostPosted: Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:38 pm
CaliforniaBaseXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIrritatedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/A

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
═━┈KuroHoshi ┈━═
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

User Image

Kuro was already inside the changing room getting into her pilot suit, which since it was a co-ed dressing room would be rather odd if she wasn't prepared with underclothing. She was hoping that they would be getting to the point of battle soon, but that seemed to be some time off, as always. They were always last in these sort of things lately. She sighed to herself taking off her top shirt, with a skintight tank-top under it.

ɌemeberΆgain!Inside a world of broken words, you can not hide. You try to find the reasons why, as days collide. The seconds keep on passing, without a sound you turn around, and as you walk away I CALL TO YOU!Don't you let Go! Take a look around you are not alone. If you'd only close you eyes, find the answers. FIND THE ANSWERS! When you feel like the world is falling in and you can't seem to find your way back and Don't Cry. Just hear these words and remember again!

utfake yum_strawberry We Feds. are so slow....

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

Stratholme

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:37 am
      Rurick Steinette

It took him some moment to process what happened before he realize that the fellow in casual is actually a superior officer. " Finally... Still though... Why the hell are you chatting to me first before issuing orders if you have the authority to do so... " Rurick sighed as he gave a brief salute before heading for the pilot suit changing room onboard. As the door slides sidewards to open, a rather unexpected view was shown to his eyes. A female pilot was in the middle of changing into a normal pilot suit ; thus revealing her undergarment. The military does not really apply strict regulation for the ground forces to don the originally meant for zero gravity use normal suits, neither are there much G forces to dampen in the usual standard issue MS' thrusters acceleration, but there do exists pilots that prefer faring in those. As for Rurick, he doesn't really know which branch was the girl in, but he himself prefers the less restricting ground force's set of vest and helmet over the usual uniform.

After shaking his awkward idleness aside, Rurick stepped in, while bowing his head down to avoid staring. " P-Pardon my intrusion... " he muttered with a red face, heading to the locker behind the female pilot. The population of girls that enlisted into piloting wasn't that many, and the rather innocent Rurick has yet to be that adapted to see a female's body up close. " You from the E.F.A.F. (Earth Federation Air Force) ? Haven't seen you around... " he tried to start a conversation whilst opening the metal cabinet door and pulled a sleeveless pilot kevlar-like vest and put it around his body over his clothes. As much as he want to turn around, he kept it to himself as his body was facing the other way, and he made sure his head is kept that way too, positioned straight.

The Ghost of Razgriz
(( Good idea ))

OneWeekRainisu
(( fanservice flag this early in 4th post, lol ? ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:55 am
Stratholme
(Haha my guy is only a Sergeant. We don't salute those. Most of them hate being saluted.)

OneWeekRainisu

(To both of you, I'm moving us out to Mongolia in my next post here. Take your seats in your next posts please. We're too far behind.)

Ryan called after the kid as he walked away. "I'm not an officer, only a Sergeant. Don't salute me, kid!" Ryan chuckled and shook his head. He took his seat next to his Suit and strapped in. Takeoff was in less than three minutes. The pilot called over the comm and said so himself. The others needed to hurry.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

mortalkombat95

Newbie Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:27 am
User Image
Karl Smith
Piloting RGM-84S GM Sparrow

Karl ran into the changing room breathing heavily. He had overslept his short nap to get well rested and ended up having only a few minutes before the take off. He luckily reached there just in time with less than three minutes left. He blinked when he noticed the female officer in the changing room. He almost immediately ran to his locker which was next to Rurick's. He was already in his pilot suit having changed earlier but he had forgotten an important object, a locket with a picture of his sister on it. It was his good luck charm and a remembrance of the person who was the only family he could remember. He sighed before putting the locket around his neck and leaving the locker room to get strapped up.

He then ran into the jet as he passed his mobile suit as well as the other person there with the GM Ground Type. He sat down and strapped himself on and said to the man strapped in next to the GM Ground Type, "Seems like the leaders of the Federation were taking their time. They should be well aware of the fact that a big discovery like this would definitely draw attention of Vulture groups. So are you prepared to fight in your mobile suit if we are required to do so?". He wondered when the senior officer in charge of this mission would arrive though. He was also an officer of the Earth Federation Forces himself but he wasn't the type of person who the Federation would put in charge for a mission like this because of his naivety.

(OOC: Sorry That I'm late people. Didn't notice that my profile got accepted. Anyways whos going to end up leading the assault then if its just the four of us question )
Stratholme

OneWeekRainisu

The Ghost of Razgriz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:35 pm
CaliforniaBaseXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/AXXXXXXXXXXXXXXIrritatedXXXXXXXXXXXXXXN/A

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
═━┈KuroHoshi ┈━═

User Image

The door to the changing room opened, as some guys walked in. Kuro looked over at them as they pasted her, but didn't say anything. One of the men looked close to her age, seemed rather flustered as he went to his locker behind her. Kuro put on her flight suit and zipped it up. He started talking to her, "Kuro Hoshi, E.F.A.F. Flag pilot." She said trying to keep the conversation short. She closed her locker and started to head out, as another boy ran in and grabbed something from his locker. Kuro headed out into the blacktop, and walked onto the jet, the guy from before passing her as he quickly got onto the plane. 'I wonder what our mission will in tale; there has to be a reason for us having such slow actions lately.' she thought walking onto the jet. She took as set opposite of the others strapping herself in and getting ready for take off.

ɌemeberΆgain!Inside a world of broken words, you can not hide. You try to find the reasons why, as days collide. The seconds keep on passing, without a sound you turn around, and as you walk away I CALL TO YOU!Don't you let Go! Take a look around you are not alone. If you'd only close you eyes, find the answers. FIND THE ANSWERS! When you feel like the world is falling in and you can't seem to find your way back and Don't Cry. Just hear these words and remember again!

utfake yum_strawberry ;D this is me we are talking about, whats a storyline with out some fan service!

Alright, I'll get seated, XD sorry.

mortalkombat95

The Ghost of Razgriz

Stratholme
I'm wearing a shirt....>,< and shorts!

OneWeekRainisu

Barton Phantom

11,650 Points
  • Intermediate Skill 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pet Lover 100

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:51 pm
mortalkombat95

Stratholme

OneWeekRainisu

Ryan chuckled. "Yeah, that's why I'm going along. I doubt the lackbof conflict. Hell, we are probably the last there." Ryan looked up as the captain came over the comm. Takeoff in one minute. The engines roared to life to warm up.

(I hate phone posting.)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:42 pm
User ImageDerrick W. Sanders
E.S.F.G Mobile Suit Pilot

Derrick sighed, idly adjusting his straps as he looked at his GM Cannon.

"Last ones there or not," said Derrick, looking to Karl. "We're needed there. If Vultures do show up, I'm not going to hesitate to drive a pair of stakes into a cockpit if need be."

To illustrate his point, Derrick jabbed a thumb in the direction of his mobile suit, which had a large and imposing shield affixed to its left arm, its built-in stakes filed to a fine point, perfect for piercing, whether it was into the ground, or through metal, it was highly unlikely that there was a material that Derrick couldn't penetrate with that Striker Shield of his.

"When a man strays from the right path, a kind man needs the courage to raise his fist and correct him."

((Dunno if it's okay to post here, since we're supposed to get permission to post in threads beforehand, but the opening posts say it's fine, so I'm gonna take a chance here and post, especially since my profile was FINALLY accepted.))

The Ghost of Razgriz

OneWeekRainisu

mortalkombat95

Stratholme

The Azure Swordsman

Dangerous Combatant

11,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Stratholme

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:03 pm
      Rurick Steinette

While he was done equipping his vest and his arms were reaching for the helmet inside, he could hear a sound of zipper, most likely from the normal suit. " A-Ah, Rurick Steinette, E.F.G.F... " he replied, taking out his helmet and closing the locker door. It looks like the female pilot wants to keep it brief, so Rurick abide the choice by without another word. Noticing something off, he kinda went out of his way and grabbed one of the unused spare E.F.A.F. helmet from the room, before walking towards the same spot from her behind, seemingly unable to call out to her to remind her of the headgear.Seeing she followed the correct procedure of sitting and fastening the straps before taking off, a thought passed by his mind. " An E.F.A.F. indeed. " he sighed, before handing over the helmet as fast as he could without even looking at the lady. " Safety first. Might help survival chance or something. " he commented as compact as he could make it, before taking the closest seat from his current position, which was behind Kuro. Nearby were several other crews chatting to each other.

Instead of rushing to lock the seatbelts, he lowered the back part of the seat, relaxing himself a bit by laying more diagonally. He was rather prepared to sit vertically inside a cockpit all time after this, of course, as long as he survives, so what harm can a little rest do. Seeing he has no other thing to do, he decided to join the pilots' little conversation. " If we're not prepared, deserting before the takeoff or staying behind and do so after the takeoff would be best, as if you do it amidst the chaos i think the spot would be, i don't think you'll succeed... Good point, sir, but us low-ranked lapdogs might even get swarmed in numbers out there and die an expendable pawn's death if you're going to recklessly charge at each one of them to brutally onslaught their cockpit by stabbing at it one at a time... " he said, half jokingly at the fellow. He didn't want to ruin the morale by pointing it out, but a bit more cautiously tense mood would be nice. Then again, who are him to talk, he himself are rather excited from expecting another live combat soon enough, with a slight smile on his face.

The Ghost of Razgriz

OneWeekRainisu
(( I'll see if i can work my way to go 'Kuro Route' sometime in the future xd ))

mortalkombat95
(( i'll pass on the medal of leadership. ))

The Azure Swordsman
(( gz on getting accepted & nice to meet ya ))

American Union

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff