Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Pairings
Make love, and babbies <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexenos the Gypsy Bard

10,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 3:55 pm
Vesperiie
Lexenos the Knight
Vesperiie
Oh my god yes. It's cool, I'm over my head in Matope RP too, so I think we're cool. xD I'll start something when I have some free time.

Where would Red be likely to run into Wicker?

I'm realizing if I disregard the ORP's which I barely participated in anyways, my present Matope overload isn't so bad, since it's not all my turn on these RP's... Now i just have to figure out the future RP's I was planning @_@

Hmm... pretty much anywhere? Probably central location in the swamp, not towards the outskirts. My tendency with her is to have Screech run around and cause trouble and be a conversation starter/thread mover. Gotta love the sidekick <3
Alright, I'll just have Red wander through looking for something, and then she can bump in and bug him. xD I'll tag you in the main thread once I have it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:01 pm
Vesperiie
SilverShieldwolf
I am close to wanting to throw Lost Water at Weeping. She is the only one of my does that might match him the best.

I actually like them together =D I see lots of potential for pretty rainbow markings, on black and white bases <3

Awesome! Did you want to RP them? That gives us the chances for our growings to finish growing  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:01 pm
Lexenos the Knight
Alright, I'll just have Red wander through looking for something, and then she can bump in and bug him. xD I'll tag you in the main thread once I have it up.

Yee yay <3 Take your time :3

SilverShieldWolf

We could definitely RP them! But aside from the Matope RP overload warning I'll also warn that I don't have Weeping's personality quite nailed down yet @_@ As a result, I might be rather slow on replies cause my muse will be like.. ehh... who am I playing again >> I will try to amend this before we start xD Could you please start the thread? :3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:10 pm
No worries. I don't have Lost's down that well either. It will be an equal RP between them and our muses. I can start it tonight or tomorrow.  

SilverShieldwolf

Alien Shapeshifter

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:13 pm
Sounds perfect <3  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 6:36 pm
/peels self away from exam studying for a minute >>

All of these are potentials, and tbh I'd be happy with any that strike your fancy!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. and User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Any of my bucks, possibly
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ALL MY BUCKS for Autumn Vespers please? A couple jump to mind immediately.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ? Though Shattered Light is promised to another buck right now /sweatdrop  

lostandtold

9,825 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Aight so,makin' my rounds over here with these two.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.I'm thinking Whicker for Yes, maybe? And Fireflight for Squirrel, if you'd like?

I am also open to suggestion. *waggles eyebrows*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:55 pm
Procrastinating physics time!

lostandtold

I like Whicker x Insight, both warm colors but there's a bit of contrast there that I find appealing! Unfortunately I'm looking for something that fits really well for Mint (like Fireflight x Lightstream well), so I'll have to say no to ever-distant, but yes to Inertia and/or Insight with Autumn Vespers! Inertia's horns *_*

As for Weeping Colors and Shattered Light, that'd be a yes from me <3 It's fine if she's promised to another buck, we can just keep the pairing as a possibility and CC them?

And aldksfjsdkl Lost Time, I think I'm in love with his markings, and heartbroken because my girls aren't a good match for him ;~;

Also, what do you think of...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm trying to decide if they're contrasty enough for me, the nearly identical basecoats are throwing me off @_@

Kitty Spright

kjasdfjksdlakjdflafd I want breedings with Yes, he's so beautiful, why are my girls not more perfect for him ;~; Do you think he and Whicker would make pretty babies? They don't quite click for me, but its Yes and I'd still love to CC them or something and see if anyone bites.

I'm much more biased to pairings like
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
with Whicker, I don't know why I love teal/aqua so much with her but I do o.o What do you think?

And Squirrel and Fireflight would make pretty babbies <3 But dare I ask for
>> << >>

Edit: Oh, and did I mention how in love I am with Wind-sings-through-stone's antlers? >> I know this isn't what you're looking for, but
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.?

Edit2: And I just saw Huckleberry, and will most likely be visiting your pairings thread in five weeks with an adult Chase >> Unless of course you've seen his adult form and think he'd be a good match now <<  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

theCorniest
Crew

Colorful Contributor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 7:07 am
[color=white]Vesperiie

asdgasg the entire point was I was going around for my two that I have the big lists for, because never enough breedings for those two, and I feel bad about making more than one pair for one kimeti sdgadsfg. Honestly, I'd prefer Squirrel for Fireflight because she's more different and therefore it will be more interesting, and I offered Yes for Whicker because I thought you know I've been pairing him with bright colors bright colors bright colors, and I wanted to try some brown. I don't like Pitch with her as much, either :/ Too many dark colors, and the teal's too dark. If you'd rather wait for a more matchy kimeti for Yes, though, I can wait. Yes is pretty much going to be breeding forever.

I AM WAY DOWN FOR ROCKSONG AND EDGE THOUGH, and Huck would look cool as s**t with Chase, haha. Feel free to make the rounds any time, dude! I will breed any of my kimeti basically any time except Never and Maple.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:41 am
Kitty Sprightt

I think I'd rather wait for a more matchy pairing with Yes, especially if you don't want to do more than one pair per 'meti, but I doooo want a breeding with him someday. And I see your point about Smile, though I do want to get a breeding with her sometime too >> You can add Fireflight to Squirrel's list though, and we can CC them?

I LOVE THAT YOU ARE DOWN FOR ROCKSONG x EDGE <3 Seeing them together just makes me think of mountains xD I'd love to get them edited too, for Rocksong's antlers and possibly his stubby tail, if you were willing? And I most definitely will be visiting with Chase for Huckleberry then, I already love their colors together.  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 11:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. x User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ?

I'd prefer RP, simply because Desert just that kind of guy, but if you're busy, I wouldn't be fussed.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:39 pm
Amorpheous

Their colors go together surprisingly well, first time I've seen them side by side o.o I could definitely be up for RP, though I warn you I'm a bit in and out with it, and Berryjuice herself was the silliest filly in the world >> She might be a bit more mature as she ages, idk, we'll see? xD  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:45 pm
Vesperiie
Their colors go together surprisingly well, first time I've seen them side by side o.o I could definitely be up for RP, though I warn you I'm a bit in and out with it, and Berryjuice herself was the silliest filly in the world >> She might be a bit more mature as she ages, idk, we'll see? xD

Seeing them together, the green and the red go really well together.

Desert wouldn't mind the silly. He's all about living life to the fullest, so seeing someone who's really fun and crazy will just make him happy. He's not the silly type, but he definitely appreciates it in others.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:14 pm
Amorpheous
Vesperiie

Desert wouldn't mind the silly. He's all about living life to the fullest, so seeing someone who's really fun and crazy will just make him happy. He's not the silly type, but he definitely appreciates it in others.

Berryjuice definitely lives life to the fullest xD She does whatever she wants and finds fun, and I can't decide if she terrorizes her little foxbun Squirt and he tags along with her all wide-eyed and omgwe'regonnadiiieeeee or if he's just a dopey snugglebunny xD Would you like to start or me?  

Vesperiie

Hallowed Hunter

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:24 pm
Vesperiie
Amorpheous
Vesperiie

Berryjuice definitely lives life to the fullest xD She does whatever she wants and finds fun, and I can't decide if she terrorizes her little foxbun Squirt and he tags along with her all wide-eyed and omgwe'regonnadiiieeeee or if he's just a dopey snugglebunny xD Would you like to start or me?

I don't mind either way. Though a good opening might be Desert going along his merry way when suddenly he sees Berryjuice and decides that she'll be a wonderful person to spend some time with. So, maybe if you start then I'll have Desert come along and spot Berryjuice?  
Pairings

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff