Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Tamer Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I could indeed classify this as epic!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:29 pm
Who would not love that mug >:U anyway it more epic to find a full body picture of that but I can't find one anywhere.  

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Battle: Knight 100

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:31 pm
lief_7
Sinnoh Champion John
lief_7

Thanks for the welcome even if I been here for a few days, anyways I do have one question the digimon I started it off with, what is the quickest way to get it to Machinedramon. reason I ask is its my 2nd most liked digimon with Chaosdramon being my first.

I got this for ya, I think the best way to go Dark digivolve once you get to Koromon which should take you to Black Agumon and I think if you dark digivolve him it will take you to Dark Tyrannomon who then can go straight to Metal Tyrannomon who go's straight to Machinedramon. I think that's all correct from my understanding of the rules but Liger my be more suited to answer this one. Anyways that should work if you need to double check it be sure to check out DMA

Edit: Looks like he beat me to it, I must be getting a little rusty in my time off sweatdrop

Heh... beat ya blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:33 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
Who would not love that mug >:U anyway it more epic to find a full body picture of that but I can't find one anywhere.

Just so ya know, I just happen to be questing a ChaosDramon to finish my chaos team (chaospiedmon, Chaosmon, Chaosgallantmon, etc.) So we could so totally double team this and get an awesome red digichrome using beast of awesomeness!

So good to meet another one with a love for Chaosdramon crying <--(tears of joy)

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

If it means me improving my chances of getting Chaosdramon X then I am more then happy to try and help you.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:36 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

Just so ya know, I just happen to be questing a ChaosDramon to finish my chaos team (chaospiedmon, Chaosmon, Chaosgallantmon, etc.) So we could so totally double team this and get an awesome red digichrome using beast of awesomeness!

So good to meet another one with a love for Chaosdramon crying <--(tears of joy)

Ya especially since the last time we tried to get one it didn't quite go as planned... still have the random HiAndromon to prove it, the funny thing is I'm not even sure if I asked what we were doing, I just kinda went along with the plan sweatdrop ... totally not like me to do at all. Anyway I think he might have a spot on the new team, I going to have a lot of fun with my new line up.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Kizadek

Beloved Lunatic

9,325 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are two possibilities for sprites of chaosdramon x sprites, though I think you may need to get one made to complete your dream. I bet some artist could strap some larger canons on to the second guy if it comes to it!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:38 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

Ya especially since the last time we tried to get one it didn't quite go as planned... still have the random HiAndromon to prove it, the funny thing is I'm not even sure if I asked what we were doing, I just kinda went along with the plan sweatdrop ... totally not like me to do at all. Anyway I think he might have a spot on the new team, I going to have a lot of fun with my new line up.

Yeah, at the last moment, I read up on the rules for Random and noticed the recent addition of it being impossible to do if the used digimon have already been DNA'd normally... since we both were using our Omnimons... it was destined to fail. sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:42 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Sinnoh Champion John

Yeah, at the last moment, I read up on the rules for Random and noticed the recent addition of it being impossible to do if the used digimon have already been DNA'd normally... since we both were using our Omnimons... it was destined to fail. sweatdrop

Ah I see, well it's all good, not like he's a bad digimon and I'm sure he will fit in well with my new plans.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:46 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Ah I see, well it's all good, not like he's a bad digimon and I'm sure he will fit in well with my new plans.

Is it bad if I feel the exact opposite about ImperialdramonPM? I really don't like that digimon... I'm wishing I'd never got him as the person helped to get it only remained active for like a month or so afterwards? sweatdrop  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Sinnoh Champion John

Skilled Gaian

4,575 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:47 pm
By any chance am I able to trade my digimon?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:53 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Is it bad if I feel the exact opposite about ImperialdramonPM? I really don't like that digimon... I'm wishing I'd never got him as the person helped to get it only remained active for like a month or so afterwards? sweatdrop

Uh... I feel the same way about that one, too over done here (And I realize I can't be the one to talk about over done (Began my quest as the season 1 digimon tamer and I still have two more to get)) but I just don't see the point in everyone having one, although there are a few people who I make a exception on having that as being ok. I think the next thing I'm going after is Ornismon once my art is made in the TP shop. and I've got Magnadramon on the way in the DNA shop! Yay for big pink dragons xd

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:56 pm
Sinnoh Champion John
By any chance am I able to trade my digimon?

Na, we don't allow that here, the only time you can "trade" a digimon is if you win it in a contest and the art hasn't been made yet, and then the person running the contest has to say it's ok to do so. That's the only exception to trading digimon though. If you ever see a digimon that's on a yellow background that says traded then it's from long, long ago when that was allowed, but I hear it got a little to crazy for the mods to keep up with who had what when.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:57 pm
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Uh... I feel the same way about that one, too over done here (And I realize I can't be the one to talk about over done (Began my quest as the season 1 digimon tamer and I still have two more to get)) but I just don't see the point in everyone having one, although there are a few people who I make a exception on having that as being ok. I think the next thing I'm going after is Ornismon once my art is made in the TP shop. and I've got Magnadramon on the way in the DNA shop! Yay for big pink dragons xd

DARN IT!!! I should have waited on that T^T
I could have copied it with Goldramon and that would have been 2/4 Great Dragons, one of which I will never be able to get... >.<

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:59 pm
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger
lief_7
-InsertEgoHere- Liger

DARN IT!!! I should have waited on that T^T
I could have copied it with Goldramon and that would have been 2/4 Great Dragons, one of which I will never be able to get... >.<

That would have been a great move, what did you end up getting?

DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff