95%  [ 19 ]
inuyasha/kikio
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 20

SaKuRa_KaGoMe_HiToMi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:57 pm
i think inuyasha and kagome
sorry its been a couple years and i couldnt change it with out deleting it but yeah it is kikyo.. sorry  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 2:55 am
Well, Kagome, becasuse you said
Quote:
mate for life

PirateXxEsque

xXRhama_ZuriXx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 11:29 pm
Inuyasha and Kagome! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:51 pm
I vote Inuyasha & Kagome  

AsianRockRMX
Vice Captain

[ .Night Sky. ]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 6:27 pm
inuyahsa and kagome  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 5:14 pm
first of all it's spelt Kikyo

and Kikyo+Inuyasha is more realistic....inuyasha is so obviously only interested in Kagome because he sees Kikyo in her

plus Kagome is too young and such a Brat, Kikyo is graceful and mature..and uber pretty  

pinker.gif

goldenlink

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 7:00 pm
see sig*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 4:41 pm
goldenlink
see sig*
That proves nothing... stare Inuyasha should be all mine, but some people would hate meh for that... crying  

INoLongerUseThisAccount

sangokittycat

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:05 pm
i fell said for kikyo becaus she went ther alout for inuyasha then comes back to se him with a nather but kagome took an arrow in the back for him so it is a hard one

(but the both died he ends up with me heart )LOL  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:03 am
goldenlink
see sig*

The sig says it all. It's Inuyasha and Kagome. I shall give you reasons why:
1)Kikyou's dead
2) Kagome is the rightful owner of the Shikon Jewel
3) Kikyou wants to drag Inuyasha to hell with her
4) Kagome was able to change Inuyasha's mind of turning into a full fledge demon (2nd Movie)
5) Kikyou is a whore because she goes to help Naraku and tries to seduce Inuyasha
6) Kagome is obviously in love with Inuyasha  

HitomeorJJ

despairs-life-loli

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:21 pm
kagome all the way! as long as she dosent touch my sesshi!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 4:56 pm
Hey! Fluffy's mine all the way.  

HitomeorJJ

AsianRockRMX
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:12 pm
pinker.gif

and Kikyo+Inuyasha is more realistic....inuyasha is so obviously only interested in Kagome because he sees Kikyo in her

plus Kagome is too young and such a Brat, Kikyo is graceful and mature..and uber pretty

Not meaning to be rude love. But your wrong. Now i like both girls so im not planning on ragging on either of them but here's reasons why your wrong:

Kikyo & Inuyasha are not a more realistic couple because shes a clay corpse. So yeah if he was with her he'd have to be a necro, thats not very realistic to me.

Inuyasha at first was only interested in Kagome because he saw Kikyo in her, but if you've been up to date on the show, youll see he no longer thinks that.

Yes Kagome is young but lets do the math. Inuyasha was 16 or 17 when he was pinned to a tree for 50 YEARS so in total he's about 66 or 67, yeah your right, Kagome (being 15) is to young for him, but seeing as how he maintains the 16/17 state, shes not.

Kagome isnt really a brat. She just loves him alot and worries, if you were in love you would get upset to if your boyfriend did some of the things inuyasha does to her.

Yes Kikyo is graceful, shes dead, kinda hard for a dead person to fall. But Kagome in turn is pretty graceful to, unless she trips on a rock or something, which happens to everyone, even kikyo (who fell climbing out of the boat on the deck)

Kikyo is uber pretty? Is it just me or is the only difference between Kikyo and Kagome's looks is 1. skin tone 2. hair cut 3. height 4. eye shape

So yes your allowed to think what you wont but neither girl is better than the other. Also, it can be spelled Kikyo or Kikyou depending on English or Japanese spellings.

That's my opinion anyway.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 10:02 am
I think Inuyasha & Kagome, i hate kikyo, sorry to any kikyo fans sweatdrop  

earthangelz

goldenlink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:24 pm
MoonlightSakura
pinker.gif

Not meaning to be rude love. But your wrong. Now i like both girls so im not planning on ragging on either of them but here's reasons why your wrong:

Kikyo & Inuyasha are not a more realistic couple because shes a clay corpse. So yeah if he was with her he'd have to be a necro, thats not very realistic to me.

Inuyasha at first was only interested in Kagome because he saw Kikyo in her, but if you've been up to date on the show, youll see he no longer thinks that.

Yes Kagome is young but lets do the math. Inuyasha was 16 or 17 when he was pinned to a tree for 50 YEARS so in total he's about 66 or 67, yeah your right, Kagome (being 15) is to young for him, but seeing as how he maintains the 16/17 state, shes not.

Kagome isnt really a brat. She just loves him alot and worries, if you were in love you would get upset to if your boyfriend did some of the things inuyasha does to her.

Yes Kikyo is graceful, shes dead, kinda hard for a dead person to fall. But Kagome in turn is pretty graceful to, unless she trips on a rock or something, which happens to everyone, even kikyo (who fell climbing out of the boat on the deck)

Kikyo is uber pretty? Is it just me or is the only difference between Kikyo and Kagome's looks is 1. skin tone 2. hair cut 3. height 4. eye shape

So yes your allowed to think what you wont but neither girl is better than the other. Also, it can be spelled Kikyo or Kikyou depending on English or Japanese spellings.

That's my opinion anyway.
She's right ya know.  
Inuyasha guild for Inuyasha fans

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas